Our First Ski Trip

Story Info
Guy watches while a friend gives wife an amazing orgasm.
1.9k words
4.01
83.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither I nor my wife Molly had ever been skiing in the mountains before. In fact, the thought of spending a vacation in the cold & snow has little or no appeal to either of us. However, some long-time friends of ours live on the west coast and after several years of trying, we agreed to join them for a long weekend ski trip. We agreed to travel early in the season, supposedly to reduce the risk of bad weather; and as the trip approached Molly watched the forecast daily reassuring herself the weather would be 'not that bad'. Until about two days before our departure, this seemed to be working, before they began forecasting a possible storm that ranged from minor to end-of-world in scope.

Failing to reassure Molly it would be fine, I suggested she call Annie and Jeff and see their thoughts, since this was their trip and more importantly their cabin. Listening it was clear at first Annie was just laughing but as the call continued she was obviously winning the negotiations and the trip was back on. Molly hung up and with a smile declared we were definitely going and that she was sure we would have a good time.

Our friends were arriving before us and agreed to pick us up at the airport in their Jeep and to make sure the cabin was fully stocked in case of a storm. It seemed excessive, but if it got us out of the house for a few days why not. Plus, while we hadn't seen Annie & Jeff in years they were great friends and I'd always thought Annie was attractive even if she was probably one of Molly's best friends.

The appointed morning arrived, and we headed to the airport and passed through security without incident. Sitting in the airport terminal CNN was focused on discussions of the monster storm, ironically named Annie, which was bearing down on the mountains. We actually discussed returning home over fears our flight would be canceled, but it never was and we boarded as planned and soon were on our way west. Arriving in Denver we made our way out of the terminal and sure enough, there was Jeff to meet us. Jeff was a good bit taller than I, close to 6'4", but built about the same and had thinning blonde hair. He had an infectious smile that I have to assume got him into a lot of trouble over the years as it almost begged you to do whatever he suggested. Heading outside Annie appeared in the Jeep and we exchanged a quick hello before Jeff/I settled into the front seats and our wives hopped in back.

It was snowing lightly, but as we headed out of the city towards the cabin it was clearly building. Over the next 45 minutes, we all caught up on life and chatted about plans for the weekend. Annie assured Molly we had plenty of food, alcohol, firewood, and water at the cabin, a small generator for lights and that the hot tub was already warming back. While I had been looking forward to trying skiing, having seen Annie again made me think a weekend trapped in the cabin wouldn't be the worst possible outcome of our trip. We unpacked and Molly/I excused ourselves for a short nap which mostly included a quick session of very quiet vacation sex and then resting until we recovered so it wasn't obvious. Coming back out, we found Jeff & Annie making out on the couch with an open bottle of wine.

Smiling we each got a glass of wine and joined them in the main room. At some point, Jeff got up and moved to the kitchen to put the finishing touches on dinner. He had prepared homemade alfredo sauce which combined with pasta, seafood, and wine for a great dinner. As we ate, the snow continued to build with already over a foot having fallen and showing no signs of abating. Accepting we were not going skiing in the morning we opened the third bottle of wine and agreed to switch into suits and jump in the hot tub.

A few minutes later we all 4 met at the hot tub located in an enclosed porch, though Molly couldn't find her top so thanks to the wine she showed up wearing just her suit bottoms which went without comment from everyone. As we sat in the water the conversation started to drift from work, life, skiing and the weather. At first, it was just innuendo before it became a matter of seeing how inappropriate you could be while leaving a possible 'innocent' meaning as well. Somewhere along the line, Jeff pointed out that his wife was still fully 'dressed', and responding almost instantly Annie, who was in a very attractive one-piece, pulled her arms through her suit and slid it down to her waist.

The lull in the conversation allowed us all to take a moment to watch as both ladies slid next to each other as their amazing breasts rose just above the surface. Molly's were full DD's and hung very naturally. They were fairly light colored but with large dark nipples that were wrinkled tightly from the combination of cold and likely arousal. Meanwhile, my first impression of Annie's chest was of awe. They were only C/D in size but much fuller than I expected for being clearly natural and owing to her being a redhead had a fine dusting of freckles across the top of them highlighted by tiny nipples that were surprisingly pierced with a small silver ring in each.

After the show & tell I'm a bit foggy for a bit but before long the wine was gone, and we agreed to retire to our respective rooms. Quickly dispatching with our suits Molly and I fell onto the bed and began to kiss deeply before I rolled her onto her back. Slowly kissing a path from her neck down her chest I begin to use my mouth and fingers to bring her to a couple rapid orgasms, the kind that comes easily after hours of arousal. Following several more orgasms accompanied by what we thought were muffled screams all of a sudden the door cracked open and I dove next to Molly and attempted to cover with the sheet while starting at Annie in our doorway. She was wearing a sheet partially covering her with Jeff standing beside her with an odd grin on his face.

Once I caught my breath, I started to speak but Annie spoke first saying "well the first question was the source of those screams but I think we answered that."

Laughing somewhat awkwardly Molly then asked, "so what is the second question?"

Annie paused, before stating softly that she had never climaxed from oral with Jeff, despite years of trying and they couldn't agree if the problem was Jeff or her. Looking at me Molly asked her exactly how she thought we could help, and Annie replied they wanted me to try and make Annie climax using only oral, but clarified that Jeff would need to watch and that they weren't comfortable with my actually fucking her. They then started to back away clearly embarrassed before Molly said yes and told them to shut the door. Molly encouraged Annie to join her on the bed, and Jeff turned up the lights slightly before sitting in a chair in the corner.

Getting an approving look from Jeff and a deep kiss from Molly, I slowly encouraged Annie to lie back on the bed and placed a pillow under her cute ass. It was clear she was nervous as she was literally shaking, so I looked up, placed a hand on her chest, and reassured her all she had to do was relax and waited for her breathing to slow. Knowing I had one and only one shot, I started near her knees and slowly moved up her legs, lightly kissing her inner thighs. As I got closer the dim light provided an amazing view of the object of my goal. Annie was fully shaved but with a thin layer of soft auburn hair slowly growing back. Her lips were tightly closed allowing only the slightest hint of what lies inside yet she was swollen and clearly moist from anticipation.

Reaching the top of her thighs I adjusted my position and slowly began to kiss her outer lips, just firm enough that she could feel it. By now she was already quivering, and I couldn't quite tell if I was going to succeed or if she was about to back out. Deciding to test, I allowed just the tip of my tongue to penetrate her swollen lips and slide from back to front, opening her up and getting my first taste. It was amazing, and her moan told me that I was on the right track. Pulling back, I kissed lightly again, before this time I slide my tongue deeper into her, opening her lips wide and running along the length until I found her tiny clit. Having found it I began to slowly swirl my tongue around it, flicking softly and drawing it out of its hiding place.

As it began to swell I drove my tongue harder, now licking and slowly sucking both her lips and her clit. By now she was moaning loudly but I was unsure if I was going to succeed in my quest, so I slowly slid first one and then two fingers into her until I could feel her g-spot. Slowly stroking it with my fingers, I increased my focus on her clit, working the two in tandem as her hips began to grind on my hand and face. Sensing she was very close I glanced up over her thigh towards Jeff who had moved positions and was watching closely before I started to press hard on her g-spot and simultaneously sucked her clit into my mouth holding it tightly with my lips while I rapidly flicked the end with my tongue. A few moments later Annie let out a guttural scream, grabbed the back of my head with both hands and I swear nearly broke my neck when she arched her back lifting off the bed. I quickly pulled my fingers out and grabbed both hips with my hands and continued to suck & flick her clit until I felt the orgasm subside finally. I then gave one last kiss to her now glistening lips and slid back.

After several moments Annie opened her eyes, thanked Molly for helping answer the question, and then quickly took Jeff by the hand and practically pranced back to their room. At this point Molly was so ready she kissed me deeply and pulled me onto her and I slid my obviously swollen cock deep into her. As we got into a rhythm we could clearly hear Jeff/Annie in the next room taking advantage of what I had started and for the rest of the night, both couples had several enthusiastic rounds of loud sex. The next morning the sun came up to a huge snowfall and while cold it was beautiful. Stepping out of our room I was greeted by Jeff/Annie both in the kitchen making breakfast. There was no mention of the night before, and once Molly joined me we all had a great hot breakfast and sat in front of the fire discussing options for the weekend since it didn't look like skiing was going to be practical. While I never saw Annie naked again that weekend, and I'll never know for sure, I believe Jeff had figured out the trick as Annie seemed to have an extra grin each time she walked through the cabin. Needless to say, if this is what skiing trips are always like I believe it may be time for another vacation soon.