Our First Swing

Story Info
She and I travel to Ohio for fun
1.6k words
3.49
43.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura and I were lying in bed one night and she said " I have something to tell you." I braced myself for what I thought would be a confession, then she let me have it. "I think I might be bi-sexual." Relief and excitement, not to mention blood flow to my cock overcame me and secretly I uttered in Robin Williams voice "thank you Jesus!"

I asked her how long she felt this way and she said "since before I was married to Joe." He was her only husband before me and she started to tell me how she told him about it and he shot her down like a duck fleeing for safety.

I consoled her and slid her the meat missile she loves so dearly. I decided to take her to a strip club and that's a future story but we'll skip to the swing.

We joined a popular swinglifestyle website and became lifetime members. We enjoyed the benefits of all the site had to offer and came to find there were 1100 profiles within a 50 mile radius of us! On the site, we were im'ed by a couple. We were both attracted to the face of the female half of the couple and Laura thought he was cute too. Roberto is a school admin and his wife Jeri works in a drug store as a pharm tech. They invited us to their house to get to know each other better.

We were nervous as you could imagine but it really got us talking, talking like we hadn't talked in a long time. It's one of the reasons I think swinging is a good thing for a good relationship. It gets you communicating and that's number 1 with us. It was like we were going on 2 dates but at the same time. We both got ready and meticulously groomed ourselves for this occasion. We had butterflies. I wanted to do Laura before we left the house but I didn't want to destroy her look.

She was hot in her black silk shirt and black mini-skirt with no panties. Her black bra was sheer and let her nipples poke thru prominently. They were angry and as horny as my lovely wife.

The drive was just over an hour to Roberto and Jeri's place. When we got there, we had a feeling of it being too late now to turn back so Laura grabbed her cigs and we headed to the door. I knocked and heard "c'mon in!". Once inside, we noticed them hanging out on the couch and a porno playing on their big screen tv. I sat by Jeri and Laura sat next to Roberto on the L-shaped couch and we began to chit chat. This went on about an hour covering the gambit from kids to jobs to sex. I grew tired of this cerebral foreplay and said "lets get this going."

Roberto stood and led Laura back to the bedroom and Jeri led me as well. Jeri pushed me backward on the bed and unzipped me and proceeded to suck me hard. As she did, I watched Laura kiss Roberto and wow!, what a turn on! I think part of the turn on was not being jealous. I've been jealous in the past and that's a feeling I'm glad to be free of.

He reached up under Laura's mini to find a soaking pussy and he commented how she was panty-less. At least she wasn't crotch less!

Laura knelt before him and freed his cock. I'm average and he was smaller than me. I was more disappointed than Laura was so it was ok. I grabbed a TROJAN brand condom off the headboard (there were several in black packages) placed it on my manhood and Jeri climbed on. She felt good and seemed to be enjoying herself, as was I but I was watching my lovely wife turn this guy on we'd just met.

Roberto gently coaxed her to her feet and turned her around and bent her over to the bed. Laura was now watching Jeri ride my cock and she seemed interested as the look on her face dripped lust. Roberto hiked up my love's skirt and easily slid in and pumped slowly at first then picked up his pace which ended in about 90 seconds. He was humiliated and blamed my wife for being "too hot." then excused himself from the room. My wife began kissing Jeri while she rode my cock. Jeri rolled onto her back and my wife began licking her pussy presenting her fine ass for me to continue where Roberto left off.

Watching my wife please this pretty girl was a real treat in addition to the fucking I was about to give her. I took the condom off and started fucking Laura. She squealed and writhed beneath my efforts and this went on for sometime! Laura and Jeri switched positions. I hammered Jeri from behind for awhile then flipped her over so Laura could sit on Jeri's face while I fucked her missionary. Laura and I kissed deeply as I rocked slowly in Jeri's drenched pussy. They had came multiple times each but 2 hours later, I had not.

I had long hair at the time and it was matted against my head and neck from sweat and while doing Laura doggy she asked "are you gonna cum?"

I said "I'm trying!" so I concentrated on Laura eating Jeri's snatch and I could feel the build. Soon I was pounding and grunting and cumming so hard I thought I might pass out.

It was then I started thinking about Roberto. Where was he? What's he been doing all this time? Is he alright? I grabbed a conveniently placed towel and wiped myself off thinking anyone else would be wearing rubber gloves when they handled this Jeri's just probably going to throw it in the washer with her kids clothes.

After we got dressed, I looked at the TROJAN condoms we hadn't used on the headboard and read the package. I came across the word "de-sensitizing"

Now it made sense why I was superman for the evening. I rarely have a 2 pump chump moment and there was no way it would happen since my DICK WAS NUMB!

The 3 of us went back out to the living room and Roberto was apathetically watching some program on the telly and felt he should explain to Laura when he fucks hot girls like her he has a hard time. She said it wasn't a problem and we'd be back to do it again which made him beam.

We gave them a kiss goodnight and left talking all the way home about the experience.

Three weeks later we went back. This time no porn on the tv. No nervousness about a first time meeting or rejection. No hour long conversation. Niceties then back to business! I started out kissing Laura to break the ice and Jeri fell to her knees and blew her husband. Laura said "I want to watch you fuck Jeri!" I kissed her then moved over to Jeri's fine ass placing a condom I BROUGHT WITH ME on my already-hard member. Jeri started to groan on Roberto's cocklet whilst my wife diddled her clitty on the bed. Repercussions

From nowhere, Roberto said "oh, I see how this is gonna go!" "You get to have your fun and I get nothing!" He stormed out of the room. I felt the show must go on and I continued fucking Jeri. She reluctantly said, "I have to stop now." and I pulled out and she went to the living room.

Laura and I were stunned. What had just happened? No one said he couldn't have fun! Secretly, I think he came and was trying to deflect. We got dressed and walked out to the living room where they were sitting on opposite ends on the inside of the L-shaped couch and tried to explain but Roberto wasn't hearing it. He politely threw us out of his house and Laura cried half-way home. I told her I didn't want to do this anymore and she said not to base the lifestyle on our limited experience, but I didn't want another one like this! We didn't stop. We still do it today. Not as much as you'd think but enough to keep it interesting.

When we started, our rules (you always discuss rules before you go out for the first time and have a safe word incase things go unexpectedly) included "same room sex only." and now, we have external affairs (she more than me) as our security level has gone way up. We love each other and would do anything to make one another happy and this is just part of it. We believe monogamy is unnatural. If you feel differently, ask yourself "have I ever had lusty feelings for someone other than my significant other while with my significant other?" If so, you're fighting the urge we've decided not to.

The biggest benefit is the communication. I'm not afraid to convey my feelings, no matter what, not worrying about repercussions or hurt feelings. It gets said and dealt with. No secrets, no lies. People say "how can you cheat on each other like that?" Cheat? You mean having sex?

Cheating is the lie that is made up to cover the affair. WE DON'T LIE. When you lie about talking to someone she or he wouldn't approve of, you've cheated. When you embezzle funds from the bank account from your lover, you've really cheated! She and I are an open book and our longevity is proof. I hope you've enjoyed this read.