Our First Swinging, House Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of enjoying myself with the man's wife, as if a spectator at a car accident, I always ended up watching my wife having swinging sex with another woman's husband. Distracted, instead of being too wrapped up in my own sexual, good time, I was too busy watching my wife. Taking me away from enjoying my own sexual, swinging, good time with another man's woman, I couldn't help myself from watching my wife having a good, sexual, swinging time with the woman's husband.

"Oh, Baby, lick my pussy," she'd say grabbing his head and mashing his face in her soaking wet pussy in the way she always did with me. "Right there, Baby, right there. Eat me. That's it! Rub my clit. Rub it harder. Rub me harder," said my wife to someone else's husband.

The man looked up long enough to speak.

"You're so beautiful Yvonne. I love licking your cunt," he said.

Yvonne would put a heavy hand to the back of his head and press down.

"More licking and less talking, Baby. Oh, yeah, Baby. That's it. Lick me. Lick me faster. Faster. Stick your tongue in my pussy and all the way in my hole. That's it, Baby, fuck me with your tongue. Fuck me with your finger. Make me cum, Baby. Make me cum. I need to cum. Finger fuck me, Baby. Deeper. Oh, yeah, right there. That's it. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, Baby. You're going to make me cum," said my wife while running her long, manicured fingers through his hair in the way she always did with me. "Oh, Baby. Baby. Baby!"

Then, once he gave her an orgasm with his mouth and with his fingers, she was ready for him to give her an orgasm with his cock. I watched him mount her. I watched my wife reach down for another man's cock to fill her pussy. What was exciting to watch before was painful to watch another man mount my wife and fuck my wife now. The mother of my children, she was the love of my life and I was dumb enough to introduce her to swinging. All my fault, what had I done? God she was so loudly annoying.

Then, with her hardly the reluctant lover, I watch her turn him over to mount him and ride him cowgirl style as if she was riding a bucking bull. Finally giving her what she wanted, I watched him turn her to mount her again and fuck her, really fuck her. The harder a man pounded her pussy, the better she liked it. Obviously, I couldn't pound her pussy hard enough for her to be sexually satisfied with me, just me. If that wasn't enough, I watched him get on his knees, turn her while lifting her torso to fuck her from behind doggie style as if she was a dog.

"Fuck me, Baby. Stick your cock all the way inside of me. Make me your bitch. Make me your whore. Oh, my God. That's it! Fuck my pussy," said my wife. "Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me harder, Baby. Fuck me faster. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me," screamed my wife.

With Yvonne so loud and so vocal, she overwhelmed me with her sexual lust but not for me, for someone else. She wasn't like that at home, even when we didn't have the kids with us. When I had sex with her, she wasn't nearly as loud and/or as vocal. She didn't talk dirty in the way she did when she was with another man, a man who wasn't her husband. A different woman now, she was more sexually excited and sexually proactive when she was having sex with anyone but with me.

Maybe it was her having sex with a new man, a different man that made her scream her orgasmic pleasure. Her enthusiasm for swinging sex made me feel as if I had failed her as a lover, as a husband, and even as a swinger. With the real Yvonne emerging whenever we partied and swung with another couple, obviously, she was more woman than I could handle.

Perhaps, I was the reason why she was so eager to participate in the swinging lifestyle. Perhaps, this was her way to have her cake and eat it too. While I supported her to the financial lifestyle that she had grown accustomed to enjoying, she immersed herself in the swinging lifestyle that she seemed to enjoy much more than I did. If she made me feel anything, instead of making me feel good, she made me feel bad. She made me feel sad that I had lost my best friend, my sexual partner, and my wife.

'God, I was such a sucker' I always thought while watching her having sex with yet another man.

Back then, so very long ago, the reason for my madness in asking her to marry me was because she was so pretty, beautiful actually. She was so sexy. She had the perfect body matched with the most beautiful smile and happiest eyes. Every time she smiled at me, she made me feel as if I was the only man on Earth. Every time she called me Baby, she made me feel as if I was her Baby. After we started swinging, I couldn't have been more wrong. She was now every man's woman and every man was her Baby.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote and your comment.

12