Our First Swinging, House Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Skip & Yvonne attend their first Swinging Sex, House Party.
5.7k words
3.33
39.6k
20
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skip and Yvonne make their swinging lifestyle official by attending their first swinging, house party.

Continued from Chapter 1:

"Fuck me, Baby. Stick your cock all the way inside of me. Make me your bitch. Make me your whore. Oh, my God. That's it! Fuck my pussy," said my wife. "Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me harder, Baby. Fuck me faster. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me," screamed my wife.

With Yvonne so loud and so vocal, she overwhelmed me with her sexual lust. She wasn't like that at home, even when we didn't have the kids with us. When I had sex with her, she wasn't nearly as loud and/or as vocal. She didn't talk dirty in the way she did when she was with another man, a man who wasn't her husband. A different woman now, she was more sexually excited and sexually proactive when she was having sex with anyone but with me.

Maybe it was her having sex with a new man, a different man that made her scream her orgasmic pleasure. Her enthusiasm for swinging sex made me feel as if I had failed her as a lover, as a husband, and even as a swinger. With the real Yvonne emerging whenever we partied and swung with another couple, obviously, she was more woman than I could handle.

Perhaps, I was the reason why she was so eager to participate in the swinging lifestyle. Perhaps, this was her way to have her cake and eat it too. While I supported her to the financial lifestyle that she had grown accustomed to enjoying, she immersed herself in the swinging lifestyle that she seemed to enjoy much more than I did. If she made me feel anything, instead of making me feel good, she made me feel bad.

'God, I was such a sucker' I always thought while watching her having sex with yet another man.

The reason for my madness in asking her to marry me, she was so pretty, beautiful actually. She was so sexy. She had the perfect body matched with the most beautiful smile. Every time she smiled at me, she made me feel as if I was the only man on Earth. Every time she called me Baby, she made me feel as if I was her Baby. After we started swinging, I couldn't have been more wrong. She was now every man's woman and every man was her Baby.

Chapter 2:

Seemingly such a long time ago, a lifetime ago, back in the late 80's, my wife, Yvonne and I were invited to a private, invitation only swingers' party. We had already been swinging for a few years with several, select couples and attending swingers social, theme dances, Valentine's Day, Summer Fling, Halloween, and Christmas. Swingers' dances were a good way to meet people who enjoyed open marriages and who had similar, sexual interests.

Some couples who hit it off with one another returned to their hotel rooms for sex. We never did. We preferred collecting names and numbers and calling them to talk to them more in depth. We preferred getting to know them better on the phone and meeting them for coffee or for a drink rather than just jumping in bed with strangers. Although knowing Yvonne as I do now, we could have bypassed the screening process of talking to them before having sex with them. Yvonne would suck and fuck any man. I was the one who was more selective.

"Who was on the phone, Honey?"

My wife looked at me with as much curiosity as she looked at me with sexual excitement. Since we started swinging, now whenever the phone rang it could be a relative, one of our straight friends, or one of our swinging friends. Whenever it was one of our swinging friends, with it another man for her to meet, suck, and fuck, as if she had never had sex before, she acted so sexually excited. I wish she acted as sexually excited to have sex with me as she did when having sex with a new swinger. I wish I could act as sexually excited to have sex with some other man's wife but the one woman I wanted was Yvonne.

Only, she wasn't the same woman that I married. Somewhere along the way, she had turned into a slut and a whore. I never thought of my wife as a slut and/or a whore but after she had been having a long-term, sexual affair with her boss, she fits the description of both. Even though swinging was fun and I've had some really good sex with some really good women, I still loved my wife.

"That was Don and his wife Minnie on the phone," I said.

We were briefly introduced to Don and Minnie at one of the social, swinging dances but they were with a group of other people and we didn't have sex with them. Had we had sex with them, my wife would have remembered them, especially the husband. With me never forgetting a good set of tits, Yvonne never forgot a hard cock.

"Who?"

The confused look she gave me told me she didn't have a clue who they were. I looked at her knowing I'd have to explain who they were and she still wouldn't know or remember them.

"One of the regular couples we swing with, he didn't say which one, gave them our number," I said. "We met Don and his wife, Minnie, at one of the swingers' dances. They host private, house parties for swingers. He invited us to a swingers', house party."

She made a face as if she had just swallowed a bug and looked at me as if I was joking. I knew the reason why she wasn't enthused about a swingers', house party was because there'd be a chance there'd be a woman better looking than she was and she always had to be the star of the show. It's much easier for her to keep the spotlight of sexual attention on her when we're only having sex with one other couple and not a houseful of swingers.

"A swingers', house party? What kind of a swingers', house party? A swinging party at someone's house? Eww. I don't know about that," she said. "I don't think I like that that idea."

Yvonne looked at me as if I had lost my mind to sex and all things sexual when she was the one who had gone off the deep end when it comes to having sex with other men. How dare she even give me that look of disappointment when she was the one who was a whore and who would have sex with any man who had a hard cock?

"It's a house party," I said reluctantly while knowing she'd never go. "They're having a private party in their home and we're invited," I said repeating what I had just said. "What's the big deal?"

For some reason, as if house parties crossed the imaginary line from being deemed a happily married couple to degenerate swingers, she made another sour face. With all of the people we've already shared our naked bodies, hands, and mouth with, we were already degenerate swingers. What's the problem if we have swinging sex in our home, in someone else's home, or at a private, swingers', house party. Swinging sex was swinging sex.

"A house party?" She made even more of a sour face. "I don't want anything to do with that," she slowly waved her hand as if she was saying hi to some imaginary stranger. "Those house parties are nothing more than orgies," she said. "We never know who we're having sex with and what sexually transmitted diseases they may have."

How would she know that swingers', house parties are orgies? How does she know that any couple we've already had sex with didn't have an STD? We had never been to a private, by invitation only, swingers', house party. If anything, I was curious. Imagining everyone wearing nothing but togas, ala in the X-rated movie, Caligula, it could be fun.

Besides, in the way that I was feeling about my wife lately being such a whore, having given up on her acting more like a modestly moral lady, I'd like to watch her pull a train. I'd like to watch her being gangbanged by four or five men. As if paying her back for being such a whore, I'd love to see a bunch of men cumming all over my wife's naked tits, in her hair, and all over her face. That would be an image that I could threaten her divorce attorney with in exposing in open, divorce court. That would be an image that I could take with me after I divorced her when having second thoughts while wondering if I had made the right decision in divorcing my wife.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

We heard of private, house, swingers' parties before, of course, but we both thought they were only in Southern California, down in the Florida Keys, in Jamaica, on a private island somewhere, or on some private, exclusive estate. In the way that Studio 54 nightclub was a hotspot on 54th Street in New York, we had no idea that there were private, swinging, house parties in nearly every city of every state. Apparently, the age of Aquarius that started in the 60's and continued in the 70's, we were just experiencing that sexual free movement now in the 80's. Now with phone sex, private sex clubs, and numerous men's and swingers' magazines that rivaled Playboy, and years later with the advent of the Internet, people were wild for sex, especially horny and sexually frustrated married couples.

A by invitation only, private, swingers', house party, to be invited told us that we had made the A list and were officially known as swingers. Offended at first by the in-the-face reality of who we had grown to become, not wanting to be known as professional swingers, we were against the idea of attending a private, swinging party at someone's house, her more than me. Able to understand her reason for not wanting to attend, we'd rather remain anonymous than to have our names out there and have people we don't even know and have never met, invite us to their home for a swingers' party.

Clearly, I could see my wife's point in not wanting to go. Yet, if only to go to one swinging house party once, I was still curious enough to want to attend. I had never been to an orgy. If a swingers' house party was anything like an orgy, I didn't see anything wrong with that, as long as there were lots of beautiful, hot women.

Trying to be as monogamous as possible within our small group of swingers, in the way we were occasionally meeting couples for sex through magazine ads, many of the couples we already had sex with were the same couples we first met. With not all swingers using condoms in the way that we always did, branching out to other couples would put us at risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease. Careful who we had sex with and not just jumping in bed with anyone, and not wanting to contract an STD, it was a time of AIDs. Even though we openly had sex outside of our marriage, we didn't think of ourselves as swingers. Just experimenting with sex as a couple, we didn't swing separately, we only swung as a married couple and somehow that made swinging okay.

Moreover, before we had sex with another couple we had just met for the first time and didn't know, we made it more of a social thing. Without even knowing who they were or knowing anything about them, we weren't comfortable inviting them to our house or accepting an invitation to their house. Just in case they weren't who they professed to be and/or if we didn't like them, protective of our identity, our safety, our anonymity, and our privacy, we met them in a public place over cup of coffee, drinks, or for dinner. Our rule was that the both of us had to be sexually attracted to them, my wife to the man and me to his wife.

Yet, with every rule meant to be broken, there was always an exception to circumvent the rule. We made a pact that if my wife was attracted to the man but I wasn't attracted to the woman or I was attracted to the woman and she wasn't attracted to the man, we'd have sex with them the one time. We even had code signals, for us to get out of awkward situations without hurting the couples' feelings and/or embarrassing ourselves.

Only and seemingly, with my wife being the whore that she was, no matter what the man looked like, she was sexually attracted to every man she met. Apparently, there wasn't a cock that she wouldn't suck and/or fuck. I was the one who had to conform by having sex with women that I wasn't sexually attracted to for the sake of my wife having sex with a man she wanted. While most men had a decent physique with some muscles, most women were overweight and weren't nearly as sexy and as good looking as was my wife.

With the both of us so naïve back then, wanting and needing to remove the focus that our swinging meetings were only about sex, we made our first encounters more of a social event than a sexual one. Before we had sex with another couple, we were friends with them first before we were lovers. We were more attracted to couples who were like us, married with kids and who had their reputations to protect and a lot to lose should they be deemed as swingers in their neighborhood. Should we be so exposed, I couldn't help but think of us as outcasts in our own neighborhood.

"Mommy, why can't we go trick or treating at that house?" I imagined a neighbor's child asking one of our neighbors.

Should our neighbors ever discover that we were swingers and having had sex with other couples, as if we were lepers or had AIDS, I imagined us being ostracized from our neighbors and friends. In the conservative neighborhood where we lived, we'd be outcasts. We'd lose all of our friends.

"Because sex perverts live there," I imagined mothers warning their children to stay about from our house, our children, and from us.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Even though it wasn't anyone's business what we did behind closed, bedroom doors, the last thing we wanted was for our friends, our neighbors, and our relatives to know that we enjoyed an open marriage. The last thing we wanted anyone to know was that we were swingers. Not wanting to be labeled as swingers, instead, we more thought of ourselves as friends with sexual benefits. We more thought of ourselves as sexual beings who enjoyed an open marriage. We thought of ourselves as not morally modest but sexually provocative. We wanted to experience having more sex, as much sex as we safely could, while we were still young.

Even though a swingers', private, house party was the next step, attending a swingers', private, house party was a big step. A reality in-our-face check, for us to attend a private, swinging party in someone's home and have sex with complete strangers would immerse ourselves in the swinging lifestyle. There'd be no turning back then. There'd be no more lying to ourselves that we weren't really swingers. We'd be up to our necks in swinging sex. Only, we didn't know if we were ready for that and for all that becoming a professional swinger would entail. Certainly, in hindsight, my wife was more ready for that type of swinging, sexual lifestyle than I was or could ever be.

Respected in our community and comfortable in our neighborhood, we had a private life that we didn't want exposed. God forbid our employers or the members of our church congregation discovered that we had extramarital sex, we'd be ruined. We'd lose our friends, and our neighbors would have nothing to do with us. With us having friends who were swingers and friends who would never understand our need to have sex with other couples, as if we were Russian spies in our own country, we walked a fine, line of deception and deceit. Playing cards with or going to see a movie with our straight friends one weekend, we'd be having swinging sex with a couple we met through a magazine ad the next weekend.

Since, by definition, we were already swingers having swung with a few other couples, we decided to accept the invitation and make our swinging debut official by attending our first, swingers', private, house party. A time before computers were prevalent in the way they are today, a big deal for us, this was our first, official, wife swapping party where they'd be more than just one other couple. We were so afraid of bumping into someone from the neighborhood, our church, or our jobs, someone who we didn't want to know that we were swingers. Yet, if they were at the party, then they were swingers too.

Even though we believed that attending a house party was a better way to meet people of similar swinging interest than just answering random ads in magazines, we heard that private, house parties were more like orgies. I thought of house parties as what goes on in Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion with his sexy playmates. Preferring to have one-on-one sex with another couple in separate rooms, we had never experienced an orgy nor did we want to have orgy like sex.

We preferred one-on-one sex where Yvonne would have sex with the husband in one bedroom and I'd have sex with the wife in another bedroom. We'd meet in the living for a drink and polite conversation before having sex and then meet again after having sex for coffee and dessert. It was interestingly weird that we'd want to have something sweet to eat after we just had sex.

Even though we were now officially deemed swingers, we weren't yet ready to have group sex, threesomes, and/or foursomes. Yet, in thinking more about the unpleasantness of an orgy, the last thing my wife wanted was to be gangbanged by a bunch of swingers that she had just met. With them cumming in her mouth, all over her face, her tits, and in her beautiful hair, now that I thought more about it, I wouldn't mind watching Yvonne masturbating and sucking off a half dozen men in a circle jerk.

Only, what was okay for Yvonne in my mind, wasn't okay for me. I didn't want a bunch of old, overweight women trying to have sex with my naked body. More selective than that, I'd rather chose my own sex partner. Yet, ready for whatever was to happen, the party was scheduled for this Saturday night.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

We were just as nervous attending our first swingers', house party as we were the first time having extramarital sex with another couple. Suddenly feeling so wicked, we were as nervous as we were sexually excited to attend our first swingers', house party. Nervous about the party all week, it took Yvonne forever to get ready. Not that she needed all of that time to get ready, reminding me of the late Natalie Wood, she was naturally pretty even without makeup.

She must have tried on six different outfits before deciding on a short skirt and a low cut blouse. While she'd be spending most of the evening naked, I didn't understand what the fuss was with finding the right clothes to wear. She could show up in a potato sack and with her beautiful face and sexy body, no one would notice what she was wearing. We were going to a swingers' party, not a social dance. People would more look at her naked body, her tits, her ass, and her pussy, than they'd look at her clothes and what she was wearing.

With her hair and makeup making her look so very pretty and her sexy outfit flattering her curvy figure, no doubt every man at the party would want to have sex with her. Finally, Saturday evening came and she was ready. It was then that I realized that the time she took getting ready wasn't as much about how she looked, her preoccupation with her appearance was more because she was nervous. Instead of entertaining or being entertained by one other couple, there'd be God knows how many couples at the party. Moreover, our first, swingers', house party, neither of us knew what to expect.

A surprisingly short ride, it wasn't a long drive to the party. I was surprised that a hotbed of swingers lived only a few miles from our house. At the time, my wife was a very pretty, 28-year-old, brunette with big, beautiful, dark brown eyes. She stood 5'4" tall and weighed a slim 115 pounds.

Anyone who met her referred to her as very cute, friendly, and sexy. As if she was giving something away for free and she was, sex, there was just something about her that attracted men to her. She was a man magnet. With her being 34-24-34, she was fit, sexy, and curvy. A little better than average looking, I'm 5'5" tall and built and was 32-years-old at the time.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

We arrived at the house and were immediately greeted by the hosts, Don, and his wife, Minnie.

"Hi, welcome," said Don. "I'm Don and this is my wife Minnie. We own the house and are hosting the party."

12