Our First Swinging, House Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Bill asked Yvonne the question, Sue turned to me and gave me a sexy smile. Obviously, I passed muster too. Obviously, she liked me as much as I like her. Obviously, she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. Obviously, she was sexually thinking what I was sexually thinking.

'God, she was so frigging beautiful and even more beautiful when she smiled,' I thought.

Where Yvonne was pretty, wicked pretty, Sue was beautiful, wicked beautiful. One in a million, she was the type of woman you'd do a double take when passing her on the street. She was the type of woman that you'd stare at while wondering what it would be like to be with her. She was the type of woman who made life worth living and who made you want to be a better man. If only I had Sue in my life, I'd never want to have sex with another woman.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

As soon as Bill asked my wife the question, he looked at Yvonne and smiled. Surprised that Bill's wife was eager to go too, Sue took my hand and the four of us headed upstairs. We ran into Don as we headed up the stairs and he pulled me aside as my wife, Bill, and Sue continued into one of the bedrooms.

"I just wanted to give you a heads up," he said leaning into me and whispering as if he was giving me a tip on which horse to bet on at a race. "This is Bill and Sue's first time swinging. Be gentle with them. They're both really nervous," said Don. "Tell Yvonne that this is their first time."

If they were nervous, I didn't see that in them. In the way that Sue turned her head to kiss me on the lips when I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, she didn't seem nervous at all. In the way that Bill returned Yvonne's French kiss, they looked like professional swingers to me. Moreover, it was Bill who asked the question that we go someplace more private. He was the one who initiated sex.

"Okay, Don. Don't worry. We'll be gentle," I said with a dirty laugh while thinking that I won't fuck Sue's face too hard while she's blowing me and I won't pound her pussy too hard while I'm fucking her.

As soon as I entered the bedroom, not wasting any time with pleasantries, Yvonne was already on the bed and making out with Bill with her blouse unbuttoned. God that was fast. God my wife is such a slut. Sue was sitting in the chair next to the bed looking away and not watching her husband having his wicked, sexual way with my wife. She stood and walked toward me as soon as I entered the room.

"This is our first time," she whispered with obvious nervousness. Don was right. I needed to go slow with her. "If you don't mind, I'd rather not be in the same room with my husband," she said glancing over at him before looking back at me. "I'd rather not watch him having sex with Yvonne. Besides, with Bill the only man I've ever had sexual intercourse with, I don't think I could do a foursome," she said looking up at me with her sad, blue eyes while biting her lip.

As if to see if she was real, I touched the side of her face and then reached for her hand and squeezed it.

"That's fine," I said leading her out of the room.

I was happy, thrilled actually, that she wanted to have sex away from my wife and her husband. I'd rather get someone who looks like her alone. She was so gorgeous especially when she was looking so shy and vulnerable. She made me want to wrap my arm around her and protect her. She made me want to run away with her. She made me want to get her in my car and just drive off in the sunset to start a new life somewhere else, anywhere but here.

Aside for feeling this way about Yvonne once, so very long ago, never have I felt about anyone in the way that I immediately felt about her. Knowing how annoyingly and embarrassing loud my wife can get, I took Sue by her hand and escorted her out of the room. I loved how her hand felt in mine. Her hand was so soft yet so strong.

I walked her to the other side of the house where there was on one else. Seemingly, wanting to be within earshot of other people listening to and watching them having sex, everyone was on one side of the house. We wanted more privacy so we moved to the other side of the house where it was totally private and quiet.

To be continued...

*****

Please give me the support of your vote and your comment.

12