Our First Swinging, House Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Skip has sex with Sue while Yvonne has sex with Bill.
5.9k words
25.6k
16
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Chapter 3:

As soon as Bill asked my wife the question, he looked at Yvonne and smiled. Surprised that Bill's wife was eager to go too, Sue took my hand and the four of us headed upstairs. We ran into Don as we headed up the stairs and he pulled me aside as my wife, Bill, and Sue continued into one of the bedrooms.

"I just wanted to give you a heads up," he said leaning into me and whispering as if he was giving me a tip on which horse to bet on at a race. "This is Bill and Sue's first time swinging. Be gentle with them. They're both really nervous," said Don. "Tell Yvonne that this is their first time."

If they were nervous, I didn't see that in them. In the way that Sue turned her head to kiss me on the lips when I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, she didn't seem nervous at all. In the way that Bill returned Yvonne's French kiss, they looked like professional swingers to me. Moreover, it was Bill who asked the question that we go someplace more private. He was the one who initiated sex.

"Okay, Don. Don't worry. We'll be gentle," I said with a dirty laugh while thinking that I won't fuck Sue's face too hard while she's blowing me and I won't pound her pussy too hard while I'm fucking her.

As soon as I entered the bedroom, not wasting any time with pleasantries, Yvonne was already on the bed and making out with Bill with her blouse unbuttoned. God that was fast. God my wife is such a slut. Sue was sitting in the chair next to the bed looking away and not watching her husband having his wicked, sexual way with my wife. She stood and walked toward me as soon as I entered the room.

"This is our first time," she whispered with obvious nervousness. Don was right. I needed to go slow with her. "If you don't mind, I'd rather not be in the same room with my husband," she said glancing over at him before looking back at me. "I'd rather not watch him having sex with Yvonne. Besides, with Bill the only man I've ever had sexual intercourse with, I don't think I could do a foursome," she said looking up at me with her sad, blue eyes while biting her lip.

As if to see if she was real, I touched the side of her face and then reached for her hand and squeezed it.

"That's fine," I said leading her out of the room.

I was happy, thrilled actually, that she wanted to have sex away from my wife and her husband. I'd rather get someone who looks like her alone. She was so gorgeous especially when she was looking so shy and vulnerable. She made me want to wrap my arm around her and protect her. She made me want to run away with her. She made me want to get her in my car and just drive off in the sunset to start a new life somewhere else, anywhere but here.

Aside for feeling this way about Yvonne once, so very long ago, never have I felt about anyone in the way that I immediately felt about her. Knowing how annoyingly and embarrassing loud my wife can get, I took Sue by her hand and escorted her out of the room. I loved how her hand felt in mine. Her hand was so soft yet so strong.

I walked her to the other side of the house where there was on one else. Seemingly, wanting to be within earshot of other people listening to and watching them having sex, everyone was on one side of the house. We wanted more privacy so we moved to the other side of the house where it was totally private and quiet.

Chapter 4:

With me always noticing the small things and with me noticing everything about Sue, as soon as she took my hand, her hand felt different from Yvonne's hand. Her hand was bigger but thinner and softer than Yvonne's small hand. Just holding her hand made me feel as if she belonged to me. Just holding her hand made me realized the mistake I made in asking Yvonne to be my wife. Just holding her hand made me feel a real connection to her.

With Sue out there, somewhere, I wish I had waited. Only, perhaps not meant to be, it was a fluke that I met the woman of my dreams at a swingers' house party. Now with what's done is done, instead of thinking of tomorrow, I needed to think of today. Perhaps never seeing her again after tonight, I needed to enjoy the here and now. Better than seeing her as some stranger passing by on the street, I was about to have sex with her.

As soon as I held Sue's hand, I imagined her hand lovingly stroking my face while looking deeply in my eyes with love. I imagined kissing and kissing her, French kissing her. As soon as I held Sue's hand, I imagined her hand tightly holding my cock while stroking me. I imagined Sue's hand resting on my back while I made passionate love to her. I imagined Sue's hand gently pushing on the back of my head as I fingered and licked her pussy.

As soon as I held Sue's hand, I imagined her taking me in her mouth and sucking me. I imagined cumming in her mouth and her swallowing me. As soon as I held Sue's hand, as if I was a bachelor instead of a married man, I imagined moving to one knee, putting a ring on her finger, and asking her to marry me. As soon as I held Sue's hand, I imagined us living together happily ever after until death do we part. Only, just as I was someone else's husband, she was someone else's wife

With the house having six bedrooms and with some couples preferring to have sex outside by the pool, by the cabana, or on the back deck, we moved to the other end of the house. With me so enamored with Sue, even if I was next door, I wouldn't have cared what she was doing. Even if I was in the same room with her, her loud, orgasmic screaming wouldn't have bothered me in the way it always did before. Maybe because I was so preoccupied with Sue that I didn't pay as much attention to Yvonne.

Without making this a complicated mess, it needs to be enough that I'll be having sex with her. It's too bad that I may not see her again after this one night but I'll have her in my dreams for the rest of my life. If only I had to do things all over again, I'd marry Sue and not Yvonne. Only, with life having a way to bite me in the ass, maybe had I married Sue, I'd be standing here with Yvonne at a swingers' party wishing I had married Yvonne instead of Sue.

As soon as we stood by the bed, I kissed her, really kissed her, French kissed her for the first time. Accustomed to having a steady diet of Yvonne's passionate kisses or a swinger's meaningless kisses, it felt so different to kiss another woman in such a loving, special way, especially one who looked like her. Something weird was happening. Where I always and only felt sexual excitement before, I was feeling real love now.

The first time I kissed Sue, I swooned. Even though I had kissed many women before, mostly frogs and not princesses, it was rare to feel anything. As if she was the one, special one, my chosen one, it felt so different, better in a way, to kiss Sue. As soon as I touched her lips and felt her tongue in my mouth, she blanked my mind. I felt more kissing Sue than I ever did when kissing Yvonne.

'Oh, my God, Sue was so hot,' was all that I could think.

Not even thinking about feeling and fondling Sue, I was too content and sexually aroused just kissing her. Not thinking about nor caring that my wife was with another man, I didn't give Yvonne and Bill another thought. I was too physically enamored, emotionally attracted, and sexually excited with Sue to think of what they were doing.

Now, I couldn't wait to undress her. I couldn't wait to see her in her bra and panties. I couldn't wait to see her topless and/or naked. I couldn't wait to see, touch, feel, and suck her big tits. I couldn't wait to touch and feel her naked body while making love to her.

As if we had been dating and were already boyfriend and girlfriend, we kissed a few times while she allowed me to feel her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties and feel her abundant breasts through her bra and blouse. Being this was Sue's first time having sex with another man, after kissing her, I was content to sit on the bed with her and talk, just talk while holding her. We didn't have to have sex. I was content making out with her and feeling her through her clothes. If all she wanted to do was to give me a hand job and/or a blowjob, that was fine with me. Then, she surprised me with what she said next.

"Undress me," she said.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

'Undress her?'

She didn't have to ask me twice to undress her. As soon as she asked me to undress her, I thought of her in her bra and panties, topless, and then naked. I thought of touching her where a man should never touch another man's wife. I thought of feeling her where it was expected for a swinging man to feel a swinging woman. As soon as she asked me to undress her, I imagined touching her and feeling her where only her husband was allowed to touch and feel her. As soon as she asked me to undress her, I imagined myself being with her on our Honeymoon.

Not the confident swinger that I should be, especially with a woman who looked as good as Sue did, I guess my kisses, touches, and feels sexually aroused her. To be honest, I was surprised that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. I looked in her big, beautiful, blue eyes before looking down at her big breasts that were made to look even bigger by the sexy, low cut blouse she was wearing. With her showing a lot of sexy cleavage, much more cleavage than Yvonne had to show, her padded bra pushed her breasts up higher to make her look like a Victorian virgin.

It always baffled me why bra designers made padded bras for woman who have C, D, and double D cup breasts. Women who are blessed with big tits, don't need a padded bra. As far as I'm concerned the only women who need a padded bra are women who have A cup breasts and some who have B cup breasts that aren't as full and shapely. I yearn for the return of those days when I could see the impressions of a woman's nipples though her bra. I yearn for the return of those days when we'd wonder if she was cold or sexually excited. Now, I'll never know even suspect if she was cold or sexually excited with all of that extra cotton batting getting in the way of seeing the erect impressions of a woman's nipples.

If I was to hazard a guess, with Sue's breasts much bigger than Yvonne's B cup breasts, and in the way her breasts were spilling out over her bra, I'd guess that Sue was a large C cup or a small D cup. Having already fingered her emerging nipples through her blouse and bra, Sue definitely had much bigger nipples than Yvonne. Something so very sexually exciting to me, I only wished I could see her nipples through her padded bra.

With her back feeling broader than Yvonne's back, I'd guess that she was a 36 instead of a 34. Truth be told, in the way that I discovered later than my wife preferred taller men, I preferred taller and broader women too. With Sue taller and shapelier than Yvonne, her curvaceous body felt more like the body of a woman than the body of a teenager. Moreover, Sue seemed much more mature. She seemed more grounded than Yvonne. Truth be told, I liked Sue as a person and as a woman, more than I did my own wife.

In the way I was already quite fond of Sue, I'd hazard a guess that Bill was already quite fond of Yvonne too. Having to give my wife credit, with Yvonne so very sexually capable in bed, I knew my wife would be giving Sue's husband a good time. Yvonne was a good fuck and gave an even better blowjob. Yet, somehow, even if Sue paled in comparison to Yvonne in the sack, with her having the qualities that Yvonne lacked, Sue is a woman that I could fall in love with and love forever.

Sue was a woman that I'd miss whenever she wasn't there. She was a woman who I'd love to spend more time with than the limited amount of time that I spend with Yvonne. I imagined doing more things with Sue and showing her more places than I ever did with my wife.

Yvonne was more into shopping and buying things instead of staying home or doing things together. Sue was a woman that I'd be happy going to yard sales with, something that I always hated going to with Yvonne. Sue struck me as a woman who'd love to play card games and board games instead of wasting money going out to dinner a couple times a week. Reading more into her than I should, Sue was probably a good cook and a better housekeeper where Yvonne didn't cook and hired someone to clean her dirty house.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Sue smelled so good. Whatever her perfume was, I loved it. Whatever fragrance she was wearing, I needed to know so that I could buy it for Yvonne. I imagined thinking of Sue every time Yvonne wore the perfume I bought her because of Sue. Only, I hoped my gift of perfume to my wife wasn't as transparent as I thought it may be.

"What is that perfume?"

She smiled and her smiled told me that she was pleased that I noticed, perhaps something her husband never did. She was so stunning that I'd notice everything about her. She was hard not to notice and even harder to forget. Only, just as I had grown apart from Yvonne, perhaps Bill had grown apart from Sue. How perfect it would be for us to swap wives, really swap wives, forever?

Now, threatening to ruin my good time with her, I imagined the difficult time I'd have when I'd have to say goodbye to her. Would I see her again? I didn't know. There was no way to know what tomorrow may bring. I have her here with me now but that's all I may have. I need to enjoy the moment and not ruin it by thinking that I may never see her again.

"It's Shalimar, my favorite," she said.

'Shalimar. I'll have to remember that name,' I thought while already lost in the memory of her.

Sounding so mysterious, I even liked the name of the perfume.

"It's now my favorite perfume, too," I said giving her another kiss while slowly unbuttoning her blouse in the way of unwrapping an expensive gift.

Unlike the other couples we met and had sex with, with me not into the woman or Yvonne not into the man, we still went ahead and had sex with them anyway. We didn't want to disappoint one or the other or to hurt the feelings of the couple. Tonight, instead of feeling pressured to give some fat, older woman a sympathy fuck, tonight was a homerun. Tonight was an out of the park grand slam.

Don knew what he was doing when he fixed Yvonne up with Bill and me up with Sue. With Bill really into Yvonne, figuratively and literally, and me into Sue, figuratively and hopefully literally soon, this may be the best swinging experience we ever had. Definitely, having swinging sex with Sue may be the best swinging experience that I ever had.

Taking my time, savoring the moment, I continued slowly undressing her. Unbuttoning the rest of her blouse, I unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt while she removed her blouse and removed her skirt from down around her ankles. Obviously nervous, she took her sweet time folding her skirt and blouse and placing them on the chair where they wouldn't be wrinkled.

"If you don't mind, I'd rather leave on my bra and panties," she said with those expressive and totally capitating, blue eyes. "Only my husband has ever seen me topless and naked."

Truth be told, I didn't mind her leaving her bra and panties on at all. Women look better, even beautiful women with fabulous bodies, when wearing their bra and panties instead of being topless and/or naked. There something so sensuously sexy and so very erotic about seeing, touching, and feeling a woman wearing her bra and panties.

Only, instead of looking sexually excited, she looked sad that I had removed her blouse and skirt. Recognizing the look in other women who were pressured to participate in the swinging lifestyle, I figured that perhaps her husband had coerced her to participate in the swinging lifestyle. Normally, someone who looked as hot as she looked, wasn't interested in swinging. Someone who looked at hot as she looked thought she'd fall in love and be married to the one, same man forever. Then, when her marriage failed, someone who looked at as hot as she looked was more interested in leaving her shitty husband and finding a man with money, lots of money.

"No problem," I said.

Then, when she looked at me with sexual lust in the way that I was looking at her with sexual lust, she asked me the question that I was hoping she'd ask me since the moment I met her.

"May I undress you?"

I looked down to where she was looking at the bulge that tented my pants.

'She wants to undress me? Someone who looks like Heidi Klum is asking to undress me. Duh?'

"Of course," I said standing up from the bed.

As soon as I stood, she leaned forward from her sitting position on the bed as if she was leaning forward to take my cock in her mouth. I'd love nothing more than to see her looking up at me with those big, beautiful, blue eyes while she sucked my prick and I felt her naked tits and fingered her big nipples. Only, she was still wearing her bra and panties and with her never having sex with any man but her husband, I seriously doubted that she'd suck my cock. Besides, remembering this was her first time, I didn't want to rush her by pressuring her to remove her underwear and/or to blow me.

Instead I watched her unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip my pants. I watched her manicured fingers pull my pants down. I kicked off my shoes and removed my pants from around my ankles. Standing before her in my briefs and my shirttails, I was proud that my big cock ballooned out my underwear as if it was stuffed with gym socks. I watched her as she unbuttoned my shirt as if I was her son and she was my mother getting ready to give me a bath. In the way she looked at me and in the way her lips parted for her to breathe through her mouth, I could tell she was becoming sexually aroused just from undressing me.

My cock throbbed when the bottom of her hand brushed by my cock as she was unbuttoning the last button of my shirt. As soon as my shirt was unbuttoned, I removed it and I removed my tee shirt too. As if she had never touched a man's chest before, she ran her hand all over my hairy chest in the way I couldn't wait to run my horny hands all over her chest too. I love tits, especially big tits, and if only judging the size of her breasts by how she filled out her bra, she had beautiful tits.

She kissed my chest and licked and sucked my nipples. Then, surprising me and while staring up at me, she felt my growing erection through my briefs. Oh, my God, so warm and so soft, her hand felt so incredibly good. She continued feeling my cock while staring at my underwear clad cock. Then, melting me with her blue eyes, she looked up a me to ask me a question.

"May I see it?" As soon as she asked the question, she looked down at her hand fondling my erect prick through my underwear. She looked up at me when she asked me her question again. "May I see your cock?" As soon as she asked the question, she looked down again at my underwear clad cock.

'Can she see my cock? Of course, she may see my cock,' I thought.

As if I was going to say no, I'd never say no to anything she'd ask of me.

"Yes," I said.

Ready to pull my underwear down, she beat me to the punch by pulling my briefs forward and open enough to expose my erect prick. It the way my penis literally jumped out of my underwear as if it was a pet snake, my cock was just as eager to be seen and touched as she was eager to see and touch my engorged prick. She stared at my naked prick in the way that I stared at her cleavage. She continued staring at my naked prick in the way that I continued staring at her in her bra and panties.

"Don't laugh," she said. "Some swinger I am but your cock is only the second cock I've ever seen," she said not removing her eyes from my swollen penis.

I stared down to where she was looking at my pulsating prick.

"Hey, we all have to start somewhere," I said with a laugh.

She looked up at me as if she was asking permission to pet my dog.

12