Our First Threesome

Story Info
First threesome with a stranger.
1.3k words
3.66
178.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers

We have always talked and fantasized about having a threesome and of my wife experiencing the taste of another woman but nothing had ever come of it because she had always felt this was one step too far outside her comfort zone. She always remembered of the time when we were in a hot tub with another couple and the cries of a female orgasm and of the accidental touch of her leg under the water had been the triggers that produced in her an earth shattering never to be forgotten climax.

However as time passed the fears passed away and the attraction grew until one night she told me that her aim was to have a bisexual experience before the year was out. To start with I was a little uncertain but had always believed that two women together licking each other's clits to a never ending stream of climaxes must be earth shattering for those concerned and awe inspiring to watch and listen to. Until this time we had always stated in our adverts that we placed in certain papers that we only played together and we got our pleasure from watching and being watched.

It was at this time that we had met and played with John. We had come across each other in the chat room where we later moved into a private room for my and Richard to play and orgasm on cam whilst I jerked off revelling in seeing my wife play the role of a slut and later reaping the benefit in fantastic sex when we both were sexually and highly aroused. We fantasised about meeting Richard in a hotel room to re-enact the chat room scenarios in real life. To set the scene for the later bisexual session I will describe what happened in that Newark hotel room.

It had been decided that Richard would be 'tie' to a chair to ensure my wife and I were in complete control because at that time we still felt we were bound by our rule of 'watching and being watched'. We therefore started by my wife stripping down to her lingerie and the two men down to their boxer shorts. My wife noted the swelling in Richard's boxers, but ignored this as she led him to the hotel armchair with two straps that secured each wrist to the chair's arms. He looked worried about this as we had not met before and had not arranged a safe word but he was so turned on. However he made little effort to resist mu wife's actions and was quickly secured more tightly than he had been expecting to be.

I sat on the bed whilst my wife arranged a chair in front of Richard so that he would have a good view of what was about to happen but with little opportunity to take part himself. My wife had thought about blind folding him as well to heighten his senses but had decided to leave that until another time! My wife then went through her routine that she had perfected on cam. First of all the lowering of the straps of her camisole so that Richard could see the rise of her little breasts without being able to see her nipples. His cock grew inch by inch at seeing this and he moaned and struggled to soothe his erect cock but without any success. In fact this inability to reach his cock turned him on even more so that he was begging to be released.

I was quietly watching my wife act out this sexy routine for a stranger she had only met on a chat site and it was turning me on to see this happening. I wasn't quite sure how far my wife was planning to go as I was well aware of how she changed after a couple of glasses of wine as it was now her sexy time of the month with her hormones racing! So far she hadn't touched Richard apart from tying him up but he could see her looking at his growing cock and I knew just how much she loved to lick and taste an erection like that.

As each minute passed my wife without really thinking of it let her camisole top slip so that her perfectly formed nipples were exposed and moved her hand down so that she was rubbing between her legs. As she looked straight into Richard's eyes her fingers moved down onto her shaved cunt and she felt herself heading towards an orgasm as she wondered if she was brave enough to go through with all of this whilst being watched there in person by Richard. She had reached the point of no return and her fingers rubbed faster and faster until she threw her head back and experienced an earth shattering orgasm and poor Richard could only sit there watch whilst I jerked and jerked my cock.

I sought to control myself and had no desire to cum yet as there was still so much to be enjoyed so I turned to my wife.

"Help him out of his misery I can't stand watching him suffer any longer!" I said to her.

My wife slowly moved towards Richard keeping her gaze on his face as she slipped his boxers down over his swollen cock and removing them with one swift movement. She then slid her fingers along his shaft teasingly playing with his tight balls sac. She could see the pre-cum oozing out as Richard wriggled so desperate to shoot his load but she was going to take her time and make sure he remembered it was her who was in control! My wife lowered her head towards his cock while looking at me as she got closer and closer to it as I just smiled and jerked my cock slowly now. I knew we would have fantastic sex for many weeks to come through talking about and reliving this experience. My wife slipped her wet lips around the tip of Richard's cock and rimmed his knob end with her tongue.

She could tell from Richard's body he was definitely enjoying this. I had started the evening off thinking it would be watching only for him and now here he was being given delicious oral sex but he wasn't sure just how long he would be able to hold out. The trouble was as Richard lost control as did my wife and I knew she was just about to have her second orgasm explode. She forgot to take the care she needed to hold Richard off so much so that suddenly without warning his cock shot the cum that had been building up inside his balls all over my wife and this in turn provoked a cry of delight as she joined him in having her second orgasm before collapsing on the floor at Richard's feet.

This was too much for me and I moved from where I had been sitting and watching, I released Richard's wrists before leading me wife to the bed. I lay down on the bed with her and opened her legs and ordered Richard to return the favour by licking her cunt dry. This he was only too pleased to do, as she jerked cock my cock Richard knelt between her legs and licked her to a third and fourth climax.

By now everyone knew how this was going to end and everyone was now too turned on to stop. My had always wondered about a spit--roasting and she was about to discover what it felt like. As my wife was sucking Richard's cock I took her from behind and with each thrust of my hips producing a cry of ecstasy from wife and a hardening of Richard's cock. I was unable to hold out for long and soon shot my load into wife's anticipating cunt and it was soon joined by Richard's contribution right down her throat. The three of us lay collapsed on the bed all revelling in the afterglow of fantastic sex.

Our first time together had been scary but after a couple of glasses of wine had proved so enjoyable that we decided to do it again but this time I wanted to invite Richard's wife and make it a foursome next time.

ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers