Our First Threesome

Story Info
The story of our first threesome.
6.5k words
3.66
99.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RyDub
RyDub
6 Followers

This is the story of my wife, Jenna's first time with another man, now unlike most men in this kind of setting I wasn't jerking my cock in some dark holes wishing for my wife to cuckold me. My wife and i actually were on the verge of becoming a swinger couple with profiles on more the one adult hook up websites but had yet to meet up with anyone else at this time. I told my wife straight away when going into these searches that I was open for a three way either way meaning if we got another girl that was cool or if another guy would be fine to. After all we had been married for over ten years and together even longer the that and were each others firsts. I was seventeen when we got together and she was fifteen and on her eighteenth birthday we married and have been happy ever since.

With that I should probably give you a brief description of her, she is five fee six inches tall, long blond hair, blue-green eyes and about one hundred and thirty pounds. Her best features are her eyes, her full d-cup breasts and her glorious ass. She has what many people including myself as having a black girl booty. I am six feet tall average build but in the spring and summer I do work out a bit to get that nice tone but usually in the fall and winter I do let myself go a little bit with holidays and parties seeming to happen then.

Anyway on to the story as best as I can remember it, it was a chilly new years eve night snow had been lightly falling and our friends house was mostly quiet. It was a small get together we did nearly every year at our friends house, their child was off at its grandmothers and me and my Jenna's child was off at her sisters for the weekend. The usual new years eve we spent with them consisted of drinking some beers, drinking vodka, and smoking of some cigars. This was the first year the wives were able to get in on the fun so to speak. The first time with out the kids and all, so they could really let it fly and so we did. The evening started off as normal, me and my wife were the first ones to arrive at the house but we lived just a couple of houses down the street and as usual I brought my thirty pack of beer with me, and also a bottle of Vodka.

Being the first ones there meant just idle chit chat and drinking some beers and playing a video game waiting on the third wheel of our little group who always seemed to come late, he was the single guy who went through women pretty fast never really sticking with some one for more then a couple of months we were expecting him to be with his latest chick but when he finally showed up he was riding solo. Jamal and J as we all called him was the tallest of our crew I would venture to say about six foot three but he doesn't fill it out well he is one of those guys who is very skinny not crack head skinny but still very skinny, and the only one of us who is black I met him through our friends as the husband my best friend Trevor had worked with him a couple of years ago and they just bounded and once I met up with him it was the same thing, we often joked he was an oreo (black on the outside white in the middle) because around us he did not act like he was he acted completely like us only when he was around other black people he seemed to slip into more of a stereotypical black man.

By the time he got there we had already had a couple of beers a piece and the women were sipping off of a couple of those smirnoff ice things and they were already feeling really good. So we tried to get Jamal caught up putting a beer in his hand and trying to get him there. He drank it down the slowed on the next one before the girls got bored and said they wanted to play a game everyone could play. Of course with it being New Years Eve, a drinking game was decided on but we didn't have cards so poker, or any game like that was off, and the first game we seen was monolopy so Jamal shook his head.

"What kind of drinking game can we play with that?"

He asked and we all looked at each other but then Christy my friends wife smiled.

"Easy we do shots every time some one rolls doubles."

We again all looked around and it was pretty damn sound idea we have played monopoly before and it always seemed like doubles went between every hand around the board so we all agreed and hit the kitchen to play at the table.

For the next hour or so it was like the dice were fixed it seemed like twice a round we were doing doubles and soon enough everyone was feeling it our hosts were feeling it the most as they were swaying in their chairs as the game went on. Another couple of hands and Christy fell out of her chair and just kept laughing me and Jamal helped her up and let her play another hand but when she fell again we called her limit and picked her up and brought her to her bedroom, her husband followed us holding onto the walls as he did and we set her on the bed, as we turned to leave he took a step but stumbled so I caught him and me and Jamal dragged him to the bed and set him up there to. He said something about not done yet but once his head hit the pillow he was snoring same with his wife. We left their room and headed for the kitchen. There in the Kitchen was my wife dancing to the music that she must have turned on when we were gone.

"So when are they coming back?"

She asked smiling and swaying to the beat of the music and just looking sexy as fuck.

"They aint"

Jamal said walking past her to his spot and sat back down.

"They are both snoring in their bed. Trev tried to fight it but the moment his head hit that pillow he was out cold, and I think Christy fell asleep on the way to the bedroom. You know how they both are lightweights, talk a good game about drinking but every time they are around us they are the first ones down for the count."

I said and Jamal laughed at that.

"It's true though, every time Trev is always talking shit of how he drinks a ton when he is called out of town to do those jobs but when he is chillen with us he drinks three beers and has three shots and passes out he aint no heavy hitter like us."

Jamal smiled and began to put his stuff away from the game so i did the same while Jenna kept dancing around and would come on over to us and rub our shoulders and chest while we put the stuff for the game away.

When she is drunk she gets touchy feely and tonight was no different, her hands were on me, and on just about everyone. I have to say I have imagined a full on swap with our friends while he isn't much the shortest of our group and the skinniest and I know for a fact is not packing much as me and jamal once had to help his wife Christy when he got drunk the year before and managed to puke all over himself and he when soft couldn't have been more then two inches, but christy was a sexy red head with blue eyes and a great chest not as big as Jenna's but she constantly felt a need to flaunt them off with low cut tops. Anyway Jenna kept touching and as we packed the game away and walked to the living room we were lost at what to do we actually planned on spending the night as did Jamal and his flame of the week but we normally weren't left with this situation of the home owners having passed out and still a half hour before the ball dropped.

"So what do we do now?"

I asked as we migrated to the living room the tv was on already as was the usual with one of the big two countdown shows they have on and we all fell on the couch into our seats well the one couch that was in front of the tv that is and with Jenna in the middle me on one side Jamal on the other side. She crossed her legs as we passed the bottle around to fill our shot glassed and we kept the drinking going. One of those edgy pop chicks that everyone loves and sex became a topic.

"I bet that bitch up there wishes she was me."

Jamal looked over at Jenna after she said that and cocked and eyebrow.

"Why?"

He asked and Jenna simply smiled at him.

"She isn't sandwiched between two sexy men right now."

That made us all smile as she said that and then we did another round of shots and just watched for a few minutes in silence

"She is pretty fucking hot but I can't believe she broke up with whats his face he was so fucking sexy. God if we could pick a celeb to be part of a threesome for us babe, he would so be it."

She couldn't even remember the guys name but I knew who she meant as did Jamal.

"Y'all having threesomes?"

He asked suddenly intrigued, but I kind of blew it off.

"Nah well not yet but we plan to. We have been with each other forever and all that and don't want to go through life with out that experience. We feel we love each other enough that we could do it no problem whether it be with another guy, another girl, a couple or what ever."

It was the standard response I put up in our profiles on those adult swingers sites and all so I knew it all by heart. Jamal nodded his head and smiled.

"That's whats up, all the chicks I been with don't understand that sure I like them and all but I aint down to be just having one chick for the rest of my life I need some variety for my dick."

The sex talk was starting to turn her on a bit I could tell she wore a simple tight fitting tshirt and her favorite pink push up bra and I knew she had her matching thong panties on as well as a part of tight fitting sweats that hugged her curves, but her nipples were starting to poke through her shirt.

Before I knew it her hand was resting high on his thigh and mind and her legs were no longer crossed and were spread a bit. She was not making it to obvious but was rubbing his inner thigh as she was with mine the vodka had taken over that was for sure. The time seemed to fly by and we all took another shot. As we took our shots the ball began to drop, and we counted a long until it reached the end and as it did Jenna leaned in and kissed me hard and passionately the kind of kiss that your wife gives you and you know she wants it good and hard that night. She then smirked and turned her head to Jamal and kissed his lips the same way stunning him, but as she pulled back she giggled.

"Sorry but he had no one to kiss and I can't let him feel left out baby can i?"

She asked and I just simply nodded. She sat back and kept on rubbing our legs. Jamal stood up and poured us all another shot and after she took it she let her hands fall into both of our laps. I knew what she was getting on to and well it did partly turn me on. If i was more sober then I was, I would most likely put a stop to it as he was a close friend but right now I just wanted her, I don't know about all of you reading this but Alcohol just seems to fuel our sexual libedio's.

"So Jamal, have you ever been in a threesome?"

She turned her head looking right at him, getting quite bold in her inebriated state but kept her hands in out laps softly playing her hands there but soon enough I knew I was filling my jeans to its fully engorged state and judging by the bulge growing in his jeans he was getting there to, she licked her lips looking back and forth between the two of us.

"Yeah once it was with two girls. Before I met you guys and before I even met Trevor. It was a blast I would so do it again."

He said with a small smile either hinting towards wanting to do it with us or just remembering his threesome. Jenna suddenly gripped us both through our jeans and as she did so we both kind of moved a bit.

"Good but this one will be different I am sure."

She was stroking us through our jeans now and not trying to hide it at all.

"Ryder, why don't you go and check on our hosts make sure they are still asleep don't wan tot surprise them at all."

Jenna said to me and moved her hand off my lap. I was like ins a state of compelling and did as she asked walked to out hosts bedroom and took a look inside they had not even moved from where they were before, but were both snoring loudly. I took a quick stop to the bathroom with the beers and vodka adding up and took a piss. When I came back I was surprised but knew I shouldn't be.

There she was her shirt was now off exposing her breasts in her push up bra and she had him similarly topless his shirt and hat now off and that only showed the difference in our bodies he was just so skinny. He had a hand on her ass as she was kissing down his chest her hands were busy working the buckle of his pants and soon had them loose and was working them down his hips. He moved his body up to let the pants slide down a bit as I got down behind her and reached around her unbuttoning her pants and pulled them down her hips and to her knees.

"Fuck look at that ass damn she has a black girl booty." Jamal reached out and gave her booty a smack.

"I've heard that a million times and it never gets old."

She had a hint of a giggle in her throat as she was smacked on the ass. Soon she worked his cock out and smirked at what she saw.

"Hmmm Black guys do have big cocks, not as thick as Ryder but still pretty big."

Her hands were small and with her hand wrapped around him and stroked him, he grew to his full length quickly and while he wasn't as long or as thick as I was he was still tapped out at maybe eight inches or so and around average thickness. I on the other hand was just a hair under ten inches and thick, but it wasn't the size that this was all about.

She spit down on his cock head and stroked her saliva into his cock.

"I think his friend his happy to see me Ryder so happy to see me."

I grabbed at her shoes and pants pulling them off, of her till all she had on was her underwear, and while he panties were supposed to be bright pink, the weren't anymore and had a large wet spot in them now.

"Well you are happy to see him to aren't you? Why don't you give him a kiss."

I offered her and leaned in planting kisses on her ass and working her thong style panties to the side. I rubbed my thumb against her clit and licked her pussy lips, Jenna on the other hand leaned down and planted a kiss on the tip of his cock, then let her tongue stick out slowly circling his cock head before pushing the head and more of his cock into her mouth. Jamal's hand went to the back of her head and enjoyed the oral services of my wife, his hand wasn't content on her head though and soon found its way to the back of her neck and then her back moving down to her bra and fiddling with the hooks.

"Lets get those tities out always wondered what those tits looked like."

After a minute or two the clasp finally came loose and they worked in unison to take the bra off and toss it to her clothes pile on the floor, she pulled back from her gentle sucking of his cock and leaned back on her knees for him to get a good view of them.

"Like what you see?"

She cupped her breasts as she asked him that, I had my hands on her thong now and picked her up to pull it off of her leaving her as naked as the day she was born, she had shaved just this morning our friends do have a hot tub that on more then one occasion we have all jumped in it in our underwear. I ran my hands up and down her body as I had her standing up now. Jamal stood up to and walked to her his hands went right to her chest and he head fell back against my shoulder leaving her neck wide open to kisses from me which I attacked immediately, Jamal's hands groped her breast, as my wives hands went to each of our cocks jerking his black cock in front of her and my cock behind her.

"I think he likes your tits Jenna, but I bet he will love your pussy"

Right on cue one of his hands fell to her pussy and pushed a finger into her dripping wetness.

"Wow you are so fucking wet and tight just like I love the pussy."

He looked at her body then licked along his lips, she pushed on his shoulders and he fought but she won out and got him to drop to his knees, she picked up a leg putting it on his shoulder and grabbed his head forcing it between her legs.

"I always heard black guys don't like to eat pussy prove the stereotype wrong."

She groaned and then gasped as his tongue came out flicking across her clit, she held his head in place as he licked her pussy.

"Fuck lick that pussy J babe, fuck thank you so much for this Ryder, I promise next time it is with a girl."

She said but her hand was still behind her jerking my cock the whole time. Jamal was enjoying his time on his knees licking and sucking along her pussy her gasps and moans only grew stronger and stronger

"Just like that, yes... yes..."

It was the signs of an oncoming orgasm approaching her, the grip on both the back of his head ans my cock where her hands were grew tighter and then she let out a moan of pure pleasure, she came. He hand fell from the back of his head and my cock and she let out a few deep breaths.

"Before this goes any further, we need to do two things find a condom for you, and take a piss for me."

Jamal stood up his lips and chin shiny with her juices.

"Yeah I got to piss too really bad actually."

They went to the bathroom with each other both having to relieve themselves of the alcohol we had consumed but also to find the condoms we knew Trevor and Christy had in there. I waited a couple of minute but when it seemed like they were gone longer then five I figured I would give them a hand, I walked to the bathroom and there they were she was sitting down on the toilet and he was literally fucking her face his cock was thrusting deep with in her throat hard. The water was running so i already guessed what had happened, to save time he must have pissed in the sink while she used the toilet, a box of condoms was on the sink now as well but they were just having a bit of fun. Jamal turned to me and smiled.

"God damn no wonder you love her bro, she just loves all sorts of sex."

Jenna let out a nice pleasurable hum as she kept on sucking him but, we all made our way back to the living room after she wiped herself and cleaned her self with some running water and the condoms in hand. Jenna pulled one out and smiled as she dropped to her knees.

" Come here sexy I want the pleasure of wrapping that black cock of yours up with a condom myself."

Jamal walked on over towards her his cock bobbing up and down as he made his way over and once he was there she gave him a couple of quick tugs to make sure he was nice and hard then slide the condom down over his cock.

"Now that your little guy has his rain coat on lets get him wet."

She said and climbed up on the couch in her favorite position well really all positions she loved, but this was one of the best. Hands and knees and ass up in the air, she wiggled her ass around.

"Come on Jamal I am waiting."

She said smiling back at him. Jamal didn't need to be told twice and got right behind her aiming his cock at her pussy and sunk his cock the full length into her pussy in one slow stroke that they both seemed to enjoy a lot. He pulled his cock out of her and did it again to her this time faster then again even faster until he wasn't even pulling out all the way he was now just pulling out maybe half way and was beginning to grunt as she slammed her self back against him.

"Come on fucker you have these women all the time show me why they think you are so good."

That was her challenge to her and Jamal gladly accepted it grabbing her waist he began to pump into her harder getting her moans a bit louder and her pussy even wetter as a wet sound kept being made every time he pumped his cock inside of her pussy. I walked over in front of her and sat down in front of, this was the first time Jamal actually got a look at my cock and shook his head.

"Guess you weren't lying about having the biggest cock every time we would all joke about that."

I simply grinned in response just as Jenna reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock tightly and gave it a hard pull towards her mouth to suck on the head. When she is sucking cock she is just an amazing cock sucker, uses her tongue constantly as well as lots of saliva. We do watch our fair share of porn together when we can and she has picked up some of my favorite stars qualities.

RyDub
RyDub
6 Followers
12