Our First Threesome

Story Info
Two girl lesbian play includes my male roommate.
4.4k words
4.33
36.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yelrah
yelrah
30 Followers

This is a continued edition to my first roommate, a male roommate who was the beginning of my sexual adventure.

So I'm in the bathroom Saturday night about 9:30 doing my hair and makeup. My girlfriend Lea and I are going out to a club in Seaside where the music rocks loud and hard. My intentions are to get a little fucked up and dance my ass off.

My roommate Jay left earlier with a few guys on motorcycles. I'm not sure where but it was a thing he did most nights. We have been living together as friends for about 3 months now. There was some sexual tension at first but we put that to bed pretty early in the friendship. Its funny that we have sex but most of the time go to our respective bedrooms to sleep.

There were a couple of nights where I was horny all day and masturbated several times but still horny. Late at night Jay was sleeping in his bed and went to his room naked and got in his bed. I'd take his soft cock in my mouth and suck it till it was hard. I love feeling it respond to me. It gets a little hard, then harder and then its standing tall where I can't fit it all in my mouth. He is thick. He wakes up and laughs a little and says: "What are you doing you little slut?" I kept sucking till he pulled me on top of him and I take that throbbing thing in my pussy. I fuck him hard and fast. Its how I get my best cum. Several minutes into it, I cum. I keep pumping till my spasms stop. I slide off him and lay beside him. I take his cock in my hand and jerk him off. As I'm doing this I tell him how much I needed fucked and how his cock is my only answer. I tell him how beautiful his cock is and how I love it. It takes several minutes but he cums. I was so surprised how he shoots this stuff. Its almost like a cartoon where it builds up by getting thicker and shorter then blows out the load and the cock gets thinner and longer then does it again and again. The first two times it hits the wall over our heads then the next few shots where less. I got some on my face and on his chest. He moans and thrusts his hips as it happens. I love watching it.

Jay told me to lick up the cum from his body and cock. Don't forget the wall too. Without hesitation I do this. I find myself wanting to do for him. He has some kind of control over me and I like it. I never had it before but for him I do. I think if it were some other guy, I would have said no or just not do it.

These things happened several times. He has come into my room a couple times and mostly jerks off on me while I sleep which is a huge turn on to me. Once he woke me by fingering me. He was standing over me stroking his hard cock and playing with me. I pulled him on top of me and asked him to fuck me. He slid that thick hard cock in me till his balls were against my ass but then stopped. He stayed deep in me for a minute. He whispered in my ear: "I'm going to jerk my cock off inside you hard till I cum and I'm cumming in you. I own this pussy tonight!" I began to cum then and there. He wasn't moving a muscle and he got me off by saying that he owned me and his cock pulsated as he said it. I tried to move as I came but he held me down and tight where I couldn't move. When I stopped spasming, he started to fuck me. Slow at first but quickly into a fast pumping machine like action. His constant pounding into me, him grabbing my hair with both hands and pulling it, his telling me how wet I am made me cum again. I came so hard, I squirted. I totally wet the bed. As I did, Jay began to cum. I felt his body tense up. His strokes were faster and harder. He pulled my hair more and moaned out loud. He moaned: "You fucking slut. Take my cum." "Take it baby." I felt every spasm and every shot of cum he exploded into me. I mean it felt like he filled me up.

We laid there in the pool of my wetness and his cum for a few minutes laughing about what just happened. He kissed me hard on my lips then said: "Clean me up, girl." He moved up to where his cock was in my face . Without hesitation, I took him in my mouth sucking and licking his cock and balls. He said good night and left me there. I was so loving it. How he took me then left me. He has some kind of power over me and I like it.

So I'm ready to go clubbing and I'm waiting on Lea to pick me up. Its her turn to drive which means I can get fucked up and not worry about driving home. I'm doing a Tequila shot as I wait. I notice on the chalk board we have on the wall to leave each other messages a note from Jay saying: "Be safe tonight, little lady." I smiled thinking the same for him. Lea pulls up and hits the horn. I grab my hand bag and tear out the door. We drive to the beach listening to techno music and talking shit about how every guy in the place is going to check us out.

The club is an 18 to party, 21 to drink club. We are 18 years old, so... We got that shit covered with friends who are 21. Plus a little X too. The place is humming and the music is right. We chat it up with friends who are getting drinks and begin to dance. Lea is hot. She can move her little body like a smooth snake. Her cute little bubble butt slowly moves in and out. Her hips move side to side. I love dancing with her. She has on a crop top blouse, a short ass skirt and heals. As she moves, the skirt rides up her butt. I can see she's wearing a black lace thong tonight. Her long dark hair cover her shoulders and moves side to side as she dances. I have to feel her up as we dance. I'm moving with her. Her back is to me and my hands are on her waist and hips then her ass or stomach. I'm just feeling her up.

I have on a short summer dress that is light and flowing. Low cut front and braless. Sandals with heels. I'm not as sexy looking as Lea but I feel so good with this look. And, if you feel good about your looks, you show it.

After about an hour of dancing, the X and drinks have me in a smooth groove and Lea is totally straight. Well maybe one drink but she is cool. She tells me she is going to talk to a guy who she is into and leaves me on the dance floor so I just keep dancing to the thumping music. My eyes are closed and my arms are up and I'm moving to the groove when I feel a pair of hands on my hips. I open my eyes and there is a guy in front of me dancing. He is pulling me to him. It feels good. He moves with me to the beat. Then I feel hands around my waist from behind. I feel a body press hard against me from behind. Then the breathe of the guy in my ear saying how hot I look. I smile and keep dancing. I grab the guy in front of me with one hand and pull him to me closer. I kiss him briefly then push him away. I turn and kiss the guy behind me then push him away. We keep dancing and toy with each other as we dance. One guy got brazen enough to pull me to him from behind and began grinding his cock into my butt. I could feel his semi hard dick. I return the grind. His hands pulled tighter and he slide one hand down the front of me rubbing my pussy through my dress. I smiled and pushed back against him hard enough that we broke free. I then got close to his friend and danced. Lea came over with a guy and we all moved together. All five of us. Now I feel hands on my ass and thighs. Lea has her ass up against her guy. Her skirt is up showing more than half of her ass. I notice one of my guys is touching thong cladded pussy. Lea had one hand on his pants feeling his cock and the other on my thigh. I can feel the guy behind me pulling me harder into his now hard cock. This is like: "Holy Shit!"

I look around us and see similar dancing with the other people. The lights are flashing and its like the whole room is moving as one. I'm loving it. Lea breaks free from the dance. She grabs my hand and pulls me, dragging me off the floor and to the ladies room. She said she had to get out of that. The guy she was dancing with had his cock out and tried to put n her. One of our friends come in with a drink. We shared then hit the floor again but with out the guys. The 3 of us dance for a while but it was starting to slow down. The energy was losing its allure and the X was wearing off so we left the club. We walked a couple block to the boardwalk for a slice of pizza. Then we headed home. Lea was saying how hot she was from dancing with those guys and that she was going to have to jerk off when she gets home. I laughed at her and told her I'd take of that for her.

She was like: "What are you saying?"

I said: "I'll give you head when we get to my place."

She laughed and said: "No way. I'm not getting head from you while I'm straight."

I moved over to her and began to feel her up. Playing with her nipples and kissing her neck.

She said: "Come on, knock it off. You are turning me on."

I kept with it till she just smiled and went with it. I moved my hand to her thong and rubbed. She moved her legs open for me. I knew right then she wanted more

I moved her thong aside and felt her wet pussy. I mean WET! We caught a traffic light, she turned to me and said: "You are so bad. I can't believe you are fingering me." She then kissed me. Our tongues touched softly. We stopped when we heard a horn behind us. We drove on to my place. As we walked in the house she said; "Are we really going to do this?" I stopped and kissed her deeply. We made out for a minute then moved to the couch. I took off her top and bra. I kissed her more and licked her perky little tits. They are so cute and perfect. She told me that she can cum from just sucking them so that was my goal. Play with her tits till she came, I then played with her pussy.

This is the first time she and I are doing this. We have teased and touched before but never kissed or played this far. I've never been with a girl before either. I think it was a first of Lea too.

I pull my dress completely off. I'm in my panties and heels. I slide off the couch on to my knees, spread her legs as I continued my assault on her tits. I noticed as I lightly bit her nipples, she responded more. I pinched her one nipple with my fingers and nibbled on the other. He body was moving in rhythm. Her hips thrusting. She began to feel me up and play with my tits. Her breathing is hard and fast. She moves her hand to her pussy and begins to rub herself. She begins to cum. Her high pitched wailing and body throbbing was a beautiful thing. She kissed me hard. We rubbed each other and made out for a while before I removed her skirt and thong. She was now totally naked with me and all I could think about was tasting her pussy. She looked so beautiful laying there in front of me. We kissed some more and began to play with her pussy. Rubbing her clit and along her lips toying with fingering her. Teasingly, I stop and begin again. She moaned and asked me to fuck her. I began to finger her with my middle finger. Slowly moving into her. I curled my finger up so I could touch her G spot. I fingered her pussy like this for a while then inserted another finger. I begin to finger her faster. She is moaning. I move my face to her pussy and for the first time, I'm tasting pussy. I taste it and like it. My tongue is now rubbing her clit. I suck it into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. She is totally lost in her orgasm that keeps coming over and over.

I remove my fingers and concentrate on her clit with my tongue. My hands are now on her tight cheeks of her ass. I'm squeezing them hard and tonguing her clit. I look up at her body and face from her pussy and see her lost in it. Her eyes closed and body twitching. Just then something caught my eye from the side of the couch. I move my head enough to see Jay standing there in his boxers with his cock in his hand. He is jerking off as he watched. I take a hand off Lea's ass and motion for him to get behind me. He picks this up fast and quietly moves behind me and kneels. I feel him moving my panties aside and push the head of his cock into my pussy. It was much needed attention. Trust me. I was so hot.

Jay puts his hand on the back of my headband grabs my hair. He holds my head against Lea's pussy and begins to fuck me slowly. With each stroke he moves deeper and deeper.

I begin to breathe heavier and push back against him. Lea is still clueless about Jay. I can feel her cum slowing down. She was continuously cumming for a while. She put her hands on my head. Thats when she felt Jay's hand. Her eyes opened and she was totally surprised that Jay was there. She said: "Is he fucking you?" I moaned into her pussy and shook my head up and down. Thats when Jay began to fuck me hard. He pounded into me but now was pulling my hair where my face came off of Lea's pussy. She was now looking at my face as I got fucked. She smiled and grabbed a handful of my tits. She said: "You look so hot. I like your getting fucked look." She looked at Jay and said: "Fuck her good."

I began to cum and shouted out: "I'm cumming. Keep fucking me hard." This cum lasted long. Jay took his hand off my head and leaned forward. With his cock still in me, he began to finger Lea. She was saying stuff like: "Fuck her pussy more" and "I want to feel your cock in me too."

I pulled away from Jay turning to suck his cock. It was rock solid and standing straight up. When Lea saw it for the first time, she was amazed. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

She said: "Its huge." "I want some."

After sucking it for a few minutes, I moved behind Jay and pushed him towards her. He was still fingering her. When he was close enough, I grabbed his hard cock and aimed it towards Lea's pussy. With my other hand I pushed his ass forward till his cock touched her pussy opening. I told him that Lea cums from playing with her tits. Both of his hands went to her tits where he began to play with them I knew he would be hard on them. Its just how he is.

He began to move into Lea's pussy. She flinched a little and told him to go slow. "Your too big for me."

He said: "Only at first."

I let go of his cock and tried to lick her pussy. Lea took my hands and pulled me up on the couch. We began to kiss and make out. I felt her body more each time Jay pushed into her. It got more and more with each stroke. I look to see about half of it in her. She looked like it was her first time but I know better. She moved one of her hands to his ass and began to pull him into her. His whole cock was now inside her. She kept saying: "Big." "You are so thick. It hurts but I like it." Then she began to say: "Thick. Thick" in rhythm to his fucking her. Then it turned to: "Fuck yea. Fuck me, fuck me." Jay was now pumping his cock into her like he does with me. I watched her face in total ecstasy. She looked at me with a "holy shit" look in her eyes. I looked up at Jay and he was smiling as he fucked her.

He said: "Come here little slut and kiss me."

I jumped up to him and began kissing him. I put my hand on his balls as he fucked my friend. He told me: "Look at your friend as I jerk off in her little tight pussy."

I looked at her and watched him fuck her. I was so turned on. I looked down at her pussy being stretched out around his cock and there was a heavy or thick cream on Jay's dick and balls. It surrounded her pussy too. I asked if he came yet and he said: "No, thats her cum. She has been cumming the whole time."

Lea was speechless. She was just breathing heavy and her eyes wide open.

Jay said he could feel her pussy throbbing hard he whole time. He said: "Its like her pussy is sucking my cock. I've never felt anything like it." I could see by the way he was fucking her that he was going to cum.

I said: "Don't cum in her."

Jay grabbed my hair and pulled my head to Lea's stomach. He said: " Open your mouth little slut."

I did and waited as he pumped her several more times before pulling out of her and pushing his cock into my mouth. He continued to fuck and his cock entered my throat. I tasted her cum on him.

He said: "I'm cumming. Take it slut." And I did. His cock throbbed in my throat and shot 8 or so shots of cum in me. I swallowed the best I could but I chocked on it. He pulled out of my mouth and jerked off till he came a second time. This time several shots in my face and hair. Lea was in total shock. She kept saying: "You are so hot. I love this."

She said: "I've never fuck a cock that big before or fucked that hard. I came so much. Oh my god."

She went on about how hot it was watching me get fucked and seeing Jay cum on me.

I kissed Lea with my cum coated lips. We sucked each other's tongues and lips. Jay was now sitting on he couch watching us.

He said to me: "Clean her pussy." I knew what he wanted and I surprised myself by doing this without hesitation. Licking a pussy after its been fucked and wet from cum is not something I'd do but I did. I got into it and liked it. She tasted warm and sweet. I licked all around her lips then sucked them into my mouth. Then I licked her clit. As she began to respond to my tongue, I grabbed her legs and pushed her knees up to her shoulders opening her pussy and ass to me. I began to tongue fuck her pussy. I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could. My chin against her asshole and my nose pushing on her clit. I even licked her asshole. Cleaning her ass with my tongue then tongue fucked her ass too. I just went with what felt hot to me. Lea just moaned with her eyes closed.

I looked up to see Jay's cock semi hard next t us. I moved over to him and sucked his cock till it hardened. I began to lick and suck his balls when he pulled Lea on top of him. He told me to guide his cock into her. I held his hard cock and aimed it at her pussy as she pushed back on him. I had an up close and personal view of his cock stretching her open. Seeing her little pussy take this thick hard cock made me want to fuck him too.

Jay grabbed her ass with his hands and began moving her up and down on his cock. She moaned loud: "Yes, yes. Fuck me." I continued to tongue Jay's balls and Lea's ass. My tongue licked her asshole every time she came down on his cock. It was so hot to me so I began to rub my clit. It only took a minute before I came. I felt my body spasm and squirting warm wet cum on my hand. I continued rubbing and came more. Jay pulled Lea off his cock and said: "Take it Sheri." I looked up to see his wet cock throbbing with a drop of cum forming on the head. I took it in my mouth just in time as it squirted several shots of cum. I swallowed with each spasm and throb. I took it all till it stopped. I saved a little for Lea and leaned over to her and kissed her. I pushed the cum in her mouth and she moaned saying: "That tastes so good."

Jay stood up, stretched out then said: "I'm taking a shower. Who's joining me?" We both followed him and joined him. We took turns soaping up each other. Lea kept kissing me as we rubbed our soapy body's together. Jay stepped out and left the bathroom. Lea and I finished up drying each other off. We went to my room and crawled naked into my bed where we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up alone in bed. It was 10:30-ish with day light peeking through the shades. I got up, put on my robe and went out to the kitchen. Jay's bedroom door was closed. Lea was nowhere around. I assumed she went home. I looked at the couch where we all had such a great time last night. I smiled thinking of it. I could see that we left it a mess. As I started to make coffee and lookout the window to see Lea's car still in the driveway. I thought for a second and realized that she must be in Jay's room. As the coffee brewed, I cleaned our mess in the living room. Then I sat in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and waited but not for long. I heard Jay's bedroom door opened and Lea emerged from the hallway. She looked a mess. Her hair was knotted and twisted. She was wearing a t-shirt of Jay's that looked like a short dress on her. She smiled when she saw me. "Hey," she said.

"Coffee?" I asked.

yelrah
yelrah
30 Followers
12