Our First Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
A special tip, then Mary's ravishment begins.
2.5k words
4.38
52.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaDuo
PaDuo
52 Followers

Mary sat back her big tits heaving and a little out of breath form cumming on Pat’s fingers. She couldn’t believe that we made her cum while the waiter watched making the scene even more erotic then it already was. Pat commented that Mary was indeed one hot lady and congratulated us both on being able to be so free with our sexuality. The waiter was back with our drinks and we toasted to Pat’s comment as the waiter drooled over the sight of Mary’s big tits.

We relaxed as Mary came down from her cum rush. At this point Pat gave her another sexy kiss and being that we where in a secluded area of the lounge he started to massage her tits through her top. After a bit he pulled out one of her tits and sucked her nipple as I watched rubbing my own cock under the table. The waiter returned and asked if there was anything else he could get us. Mary demurred as Pat continued to suck her nipple and play with her breast not giving a damn who watched. Mary moaned and closed her eyes as I asked the waiter if he liked the scene. He answered by patting his hard on and saying that she was one horny lady and that it looked like we where in for a fun night.

Pat pulled away from Mary as she straightened up and blushed as we all started to talk about what a hot sexy little slut she was. She suggested that maybe we ought to move our party to our room at the hotel. Pat and I thought that was a good idea but the waiter was a little disappointed saying that we should stay for another round. Pat and I teased Mary saying it looked like she had another admirer and that she might have to give our friend the waiter a special tip. He thought that was a great idea. She just kind of giggled and being in the sexual state she was in from our exhibitionist activities she asked what did we have in mind.

Without hesitation the waiter said how bout we take a quick walk to one of the side rooms and he would think of something. Mary looked around at us with wide eyes not knowing what we where getting her into but still really hot with all that had gone on so far.

We got up with Mary showing plenty of stocking top as she stood on her heels and arranged her leather skirt and top. The waiter led the way to a side room with the three of us in tow. We quickly entered and closed the door The waiter put his arms around my Wife and gave her a deep kiss putting his hands on first her stockingend legs then moving up to her leather covered ass. He broke the kiss and pulled out her tits sucking a nipple into his mouth as he saw Pat do just minutes earlier.

Mary leaned against a wall and let herself go as Pat and I watched the waiter play with my Wife. He came off her tit and asked if we thought a blowjob from our sexy lady would be ok for a tip. Pat and I agreed and I gently pushed down on her shoulders as he pulled his hard on out of his pants.

On her knees she looked up at us then at the his big cock.

"Ohh this a big one I hope I can get that monster in my mouth."

Mary is a world class cocksucker and with a moan she devoured about half of his 9" hard cock into her mouth. Now it was his turn to moan as she went at him with sexy vigor sucking him down even further and going up and down like a lady possessed.

"Man this is the best tip I've ever gotten this is fucking wild"

He was thrusting into her mouth really fucking more of his big prick into her as Mary moaned around it sending shivers up his spine.

"What a great cock sucker you are, your one in a million baby, I can't hold out much more and it looks like your friends here want to go so get ready for my hot cum".

Mary just kept up her assault on his overheated cock as he groaned and started to shoot down her throat. She kept sucking as some of his come dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. What a hot fucking sight my Wife on her knees tits hanging out as this waiter came in her sucking mouth.

He backed away "You guys are in for one hot night, and thank you beautiful for such a fantastic blow job."

He helped her too her feet as she stood a little unsteadily on her 3” heels putting her tits back in her bra and coming over to Pat and I as the waiter said his goodbyes.

Now it was time to head up to the room with Mary between Pat and I. We walked out of the lounge getting lustful glances from a couple businessmen sitting at the bar. Mary looked sexy as hell knowing what everyone was thinking and knowing what we where about to do.

We walked thru the lobby to the elevators with Pat now playing with her leather-covered ass as we got on. As the doors closed we sandwiched Mary with Pat taking the front and me grinding my super hard cock on her ass. Pat lifted her skirt and ran his fingers thru her wet pussy lips as he again kissed her. She was grinding back at my cock as my fingers joined his at her super wet pussy. She moaned out her pleasure as we both played with her hot cunt when the elevator stopped at our floor door opening with Mary close to cumming on our fingers.

Luckily or unluckily depending on how you look at it the hall was empty. Pat, who seemed to love testing her limits, pulled her tits out and raised her skirt as we walked to our room.

When we got to the door Pat pushed Mary up against it and sucked hard on her nipples as I told her she was about to get the fucking of her life. I moved them away a bit and opened the door. Pat led Mary into the room and asked her to drop her skirt and take off her top so we could check out her voluptuous body which she did in a slow sexy motion.

Pat and I both where more then ready after all that had gone on so far and even more so was hot to trot wife who was now playing with her tits and pussy. We stood there mesmerized taking off our cloths.

Pat said, "Mary I got to tell you how fucking hot your getting us and I hope your ready, and watching you suck that waiters dick, I'd say you are, we're going to fuck you harder then you've ever been fucked before."

Mary shimmed her hot body licking her full lips, finger in her pussy, and her other hand squeezing one of her big tit's looking all the world like a sexy wanton slut. She was scoping our hard cocks with lust in her smoldering eyes.

"Mmmmm I need to suck and play with my boy's hard cocks, I'm so fucking hot my pussy is dripping."

Mary got on her knees in front of us and slowly started to lick our cocks. Pat said he’d been waiting to feel her hot mouth and man it felt good. She took him in and started to moan around his cock as she went up and down on his length.

After a minute or two she switched to mine as Pat rubbed his cock on her face spreading pre cum on her cheeks. Looking down at my Wife as she took turns sucking us was just so fucking hot. She was playing with her pussy as she sucked back and forth, mine then Pats as she gave herself a small orgasm again moaning around our cocks attempting to take both of us in her mouth.

Then with her tits hanging out of her push up bra she took our dicks and rubbed them all around her nipples making them even harder. In her overheated and slightly drunk condition she started to talk to us.

"Are you going to fuck my hot pussy soon with your big cocks?"

"How many times will you make me cum while your fucking me?"

"We're going to fuck that hot wet pussy till you pass out from cumming so much" Pat said as he helped her up and laid another kiss on her lips while fingering her cunt, then walking her to the bed and laying her down.

“Spread your legs wide baby because I’m going to get you to the edge with my tongue and make you beg for us to fuck you.”

That Pat was really taking charge as he got between he nylon covered legs and started to lick the folds of her pussy. I went to her tits and started to play with them I was so turned on I was a little rough as I sucked her nipples and needed her breasts. She was humping up against Pats mouth as he worked her into a frenzy asking him to play with her clit. He just looked up and laughed, teasing her as I rolled her nipples in my fingers.

Mary was melting under our assult moaning and grinding against Pat's mouth. She started to beg for us fuck her and make her cum, that she needed one of our hard cocks in her pussy.

“Please fuck me I need it bad you son’s a bitches have been playing with me all night now I need your cocks!!!”

Pat got up from between her legs and came to her face with his big cock sticking out. I stepped back as he fed his dick into my Wife’s mouth slowly sliding it down her throat. Again he was talking

"Carl, slid your fingers along her pussy lips but stay away from her clit I want to tease her some more before we let her cum."

I obliged and slowly ran a finger thru her wet hot pussy as he kept his cock going in and out of her mouth. Mary pulled off his dick.

“You two are driving me crazy please someone fuck my cunt.”

“She’s one hot little piece,” Pat said as he stroked his cock over her asking if she was ready to be fucked? Mary was getting close to being out of control. She was humping hard at my fingers but I kept pulling them back,

"Please someone fuck my pussy I need a hard cock so fucking bad fuck me, PLEASE FUCK ME", she was now begging us to fuck her.

Pat and I looked at each other and he said, “let’s give the lady what she needs.”

He told Mary to get on all fours because it was time for her to lose control. She quickly did as she was told, Pat asked if he could go first and I said go for it as I went to the head of the bed putting MY cock to her lips as Pat got on from behind.

"Here we go baby time to fuck that hot pussy of yours.”

He slid a little of his cock into her pussy rubbing the cheeks of her nice round ass

“You like this don’t you? You like taking my cock up your wet tight pussy?” as he slid even more into her getting into a nice rhythm.

She took my cock out of her mouth looking back at Pat

“Uh huh, oh god yes, oh fuck me ram that cock up my pussy.”

Pat rammed his cock in harder really starting to give it to her as she humped back at him forgetting about my cock by her mouth. I just kind of sat back and watched her go crazy on this guys meat loving the sight of her being fucked.

She squealed with lustful pleasure. “Harder baby fuck that cunt harder.”

Mary had turned into a wanton little slut and all she cared about was cumming on that hard cock drilling her from behind.

“I’m going to cum mmm keep fucking me hard fuck fuck fuck.”

She was almost delirious at this point having waited so long for this moment and now with Pat really giving it to her she was screaming out

“Fuck Me FUCK MY HOT CUNT.” Pat looked over at me.

“I’m going to fill your wife’s pussy with my big load while she cums all over my cock”.

“You ready baby?”

"Yes" "Harder harder I’m fucking cummiing cuuuuummmmiiiinnnng CUMMMINNNGGG…………"

What a fucking sight as I watched her cum maybe harder then she ever has, humping her ass back at Pat as he fucked her mercilessly. I’ve never seen a guy fuck like that as he hammered away at her throbbing cunt. He started to slap her ass as he ground his cock deep into her pusssy as she screamed out again cumming with multiple orgasms.

"OHHH FUCKING HELL CUMMMMMMMMMMING AHHHHHH!!!"

“Damn her pussy is throbbing all around my dick,” Pat grunted.

Her going nuts. “Ram that cock up my pussy CUUUUMMINNNG AGAIN!!!"

She was possessed cumming on his big cock as he slapped her ass keeping up her ravishment.

"I'm there baby," He yelled out groaning as he rammed her hard one last time and filled her pussy with his cum, her cumming again…..

She must have scared Pat a little because he slowed down and began to rub her ass as if to calm her down. Mary shook and jerked as the last set of orgasms subsided. She just kinda collapsed on the bed as Pat pulled away shaking his head in amazement saying that was the wildest fuck he ever had. I just looked at Mary in the after glow of multiple orgasms, cum leaking out of her pussy as she tried to catch her breath. I came over to her making sure she was all right. She just moaned as she looked up at me with dazed eyes knowing that after she took a little rest it would be time for round two.

Pat sat back and said, “you had us worried there I thought you might have passed out”.

"I just had multiple orgasms I thought I was going to faint but I’m ok really.”

Mary rolled over on her back as I sat beside her she asked if I was ok and I told her it was unbelievable watching her cum so hard and I couldn’t wait to do the same with her. She looked over at Pat and then at me and my hard cock.

“I guess I better freshen up and take care of my husband then I imagine you’ll want to play some more huh Pat?”

"With a hot wet little pussy like yours so smooth and tight who could resists an offer like that, you can bet your ass I do."

PaDuo
PaDuo
52 Followers