Our First Threeway

Story Info
Wife's first experience getting fucked by two guys.
3.1k words
4.17
145.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tavlor
Tavlor
126 Followers

My wife Debbie and I have been happily married for many years. Recently we decided to try something new and explore our fantasies. Mine is the typical male fantasy of sex with two women. Hers turned out to be sex with two men. Many people don't understand why a man would want to see someone else have sex with their wife. I love and cherish my wife very much. She was a virgin when we married and has never experienced another man in any way. Her curiosity over the years has grown. The best part of sex between my wife in I is the pleasure she experiences. I love watching her cum, to allow my senses to experience her sheer rapture. I'm not the jealous type and know she loves me and only me. This fantasy should be fun.

The adventure actually starts about a week before your special night. I come out of the bedroom and tell you I have a surprise for you when the kids go to sleep. You think this is just code for me wanting sex. Once the kids go to bed I take you into the bedroom and sit you down on the edge of the bed. I look you in the eyes and tell you that in one week, on Saturday, you and I are going out of town. I have made all the arrangements and you are going to have sex with another man. I can tell your heart has just skipped a beat.

Over the course of the next week we make love several times. Most of these times you are the one instigating theses love making sessions. It is apparent, at least to me, that the idea of the impending encounter is driving you mad with lust. Saturday morning arrives and we both pack for the night.

You take your morning shower while I am in the bedroom getting ready. You walk out of the bathroom, drops of water still careening down your naked body. You walk up to me and grab me tight. I can tell you are terrified about what tonight might bring. Your naked skin trembles in my arms. I tell you it isn't too late to cancel. You just look up at me and lean in for a kiss. Our lips meet for what seems to be an eternity. My hands rub your back as we continue to embrace. While continuing to hold you tight I lay you down on the bed.

My body presses against yours as I lay on top of you. We continue to kiss for some time. Your hands reach for the edges of my shirt and begin to pull it off of me. I kiss your neck as my hands explore your sides and arms. You feel so good. I kiss the nape of your neck and move down your breasts, kissing a trail between your breasts onto your stomach. As I kiss your stomach my hands massage you. A light moan builds in you. My hands travel up your arms, over your shoulders and down along the sides of your breasts. My hands begin following the contours and curves of your breasts. Not grabbing, simply caressing. My mouth follows and soon I have your nipple in my mouth.

Your hands are now rubbing my back. Removing my pants and underwear, I now lay next to you on the bed. My cock is growing just looking at your naked body lying there. I pull my fingers along your skin, your body quivers. Your hand moves over and starts to caress my thigh. You are very careful to avoid touching my member. As we lay there, we both get lost in the feeling of each other. No words are said. It is a strong, intimate moment. Words are not needed.

My hand travels down and causes your body to twitch as I reach your thighs. I run my hands along your thighs and am rewarded with a purr of enjoyment. Your skin is soft, supple and warm to the touch. I brush your thighs lightly, my fingers barely touching you. With my fingers still barely touching you, I run my hand over your groin. Your tummy twitches as I touch your sex.

Your hand has now reached my dick, rubbing the head with the palm of your hand. You use one finger and travel along the shaft and back up to the head. Your finger travels around the base of the head and up to the tip. A small amount of precum is present showing my excitement. Your hand grabs the head as you grasp me loosely. Your hand travels my length, rubbing the head with each upward stroke. Your slow constant manipulation of my prick drives me crazy.

Now my hand penetrates your lips, revealing how hot and wet you are. This isn't from the shower, you are incredibly turned on. I feel your nectar on my hand as I move my fingers on the inside of your lips. Mmmmmm is all you say. Slowly I move along you and rub the edges of each lip. I purposely avoid your clit making you want and anticipate the moment when I will touch you. I slowly slip my middle finger into you and it feels good. Your muscles immediately surround my finger and I feel your excitement. With each push forward of my hand your body quakes, your pussy clenches and a moan escapes.

"I can't stand it. I need you now. Please!" you cry.

I lay on top of you and begin caressing you and kissing you. Your legs are spread just enough to allow me between them. You keep them close to me as we both want to touch each other as much as possible. You gasp as you feel the head of my prick push against you. I can feel your excitement. With no resistance I push into you. Slowly we both experience the ecstasy of being together. This isn't just about having sex.....this is the slow, erotic, intimate fusing of our minds, body and souls. At this moment we are one and complete. I slide completely in so you can feel me completely. Your walls grip and contract around me. Holding still I caress your cheek and look into your eyes. "I love you so much" With a slow rhythm I begin moving my hips. Your pleasure mounts with each rise and fall of my ass. Your hands are clawing along my back and I can tell you are enjoying this moment as much as I am. It doesn't take long before you feel your climax approaching. I can feel your body begin to convulse and twitch under me as you moan. I continue the same steady slow rhythm. Your orgasm intensifies and you scream out in a continued display of your pleasure. I too can hold back no longer and I begin to release deep into you. Together we cum at the same time. Our passions released as one. We lay there afterwards as my dick begins to relax inside of you. I frame your face with my hands and we kiss. There is a strong connection between us and passion in our kiss. "You are beautiful." I say longingly while looking deep into your eyes.

As we recompose ourselves, we continue getting ready for tonight. The day is charged with electricity. We are both extremely nervous, I even notice you shaking a little as the time grows closer. We travel to the hotel that I have setup for the meeting and get settled in. Nothing fancy, just a regular hotel room. I kiss you and ask you one last time "are you sure you want to go through with this? It isn't too late to cancel if you are having second thoughts."

You just look at me with those big brown eyes and tell me "I just really want to try it one time. I want to know what it is like."

Now is when the real adventure begins. I tell you to get undressed and go to sleep. You will be awaken soon enough. With that I leave to go down to the hotel bar and meet our guest. As we sit and talk, I can't help but think about what is about to happen. I give you a little longer then normal to fall asleep. I can only imagine how nervous you are right now. My heart too is jumping and beating like crazy. Finally the time is here. For this one night you are going to be subjected to things sexually you have never experienced before. You already know that you are going to have to do things that are outside your comfort zone but that is what tonight is about.

I am careful not to make much noise when I enter the room. You are laying on the bed naked and your body is awash in a glow from the bathroom light. I come over to your side and begin to rub your tummy. After a few minutes of rubbing you begin to respond a little. I realize now that you are fully asleep and ready. I go to the door and allow our guest in. He wastes no time getting undressed as your naked body comes into view. Now a complete stranger is standing over the bed, dick in his hand, as he strokes himself a little while looking at you in your most vulnerable state. I too get undress and take position on the other side of you. You are now flanked by two men, both naked, both with hard dicks just waiting to violate you.

We begin by rubbing your body. Both of us massage your breasts and my other hand trails your tummy. Your moans are almost instant as the feelings from four hands is intense. We continue to rub you and my hand starts to travel down to your aching pussy. When my hand reaches there I realize that Dean already has his fingers in your dripping cunt. He is finger fucking you very fast and your breathing begins to show it. I begin to rub my finger along your clit and tease it. A little at first then I move it around with ferocity. You have now spread your legs wide open and are eagerly receiving his fingers. Sensing your orgasm approach he pulls his fingers out and moves to your head. Presenting his dick to your lips, your mouth opens. I have been on the receiving end of this type of blowjob from you and know he won't last long. You suck on his dick with complete abandon. I have now moved down between your legs and am licking your pussy. My tongue travels your lengths and gives special attention to your love button. You are moaning like crazy though it is muffled with this mans cock in your mouth. As I continue, I move down and begin to lick your asshole. You love this. You immediately begin working harder on him as I take you to ecstasy. Suddenly he tenses and shoots a load of his hot spunk down your throat. You swallow a little and then release his cock and turn your head. The rest of his cum continues to shoot onto your cheek and the bed.

You then turn onto your stomach and give me complete access to your perfect little ass. I slip on a condom and lube you up. Within seconds I have entered your tight little hole and you begin to scream again. I move deep into you and begin to thrust with utter abandon. Your body quakes and you have a long continued orgasm. This goes on for several minutes until I can no longer hold back. I pull out, remove the condom and shoot my load all over your back and ass.

You roll over onto your back, legs spread, and your hands immediately go to your clit. You start to frantically play with yourself. This scene and our anal adventure has Dean hard again. He is in decent shape, about my height, and 32. His dick is about two inches longer then mine but considerably thinner. This should be interesting for you. You will get to feel a dick that is completely different in length and girth then mine. He approaches you now, cock in hand, slipping on a condom. I am now on your side and have put my dick in your mouth. You are now working me trying to bring me back to life. You aren't even awake and have already experienced so much. You are covered with cum from both of us, you have sucked a complete stranger off, been fucked in the ass by me and had a couple of orgasms. Then without warning you jerk awake and your eyes fly wide open. He has just thrust his dick into you.

Your eyes fly open as the sudden invasion wakes you from your sleep. You realize that I am standing next to you and my cock is in your mouth. I can see a flash of fear in your eyes. "It's okay, enjoy!" You relax and begin to swallow my dick deeper then ever before. I watch as he slams into you, your breasts bouncing with each thrust. It takes only a minute and your orgasm releases. You continue to suck me through your moans of pleasure. Our guest picks up the pace and fucks you harder and faster. Your climax increases as you can barely contain yourself. I tell you I am about to cum and go to pull out from your sweet mouth. You grab my ass and hold me into place. Looking down at you I can see a small grin and the look of pure lust in your eyes. Suddenly I loose control and flood your mouth with my cum. You swallow all of my spunk before releasing me. I am amazed as you have never done this before. It is obvious that this moment is beyond your control. I stand there watching you and lean down beside you. "Baby, you are being fucked by another man. Do you like it?"

"Yes!" you scream.

"Do you like him fucking you hard?"

"Oh, Yes!"

I run my hands along your body, along your stomach and to your clit. While he thrusts into you I begin to rub your clit. I can feel his cock sliding in and out of you. I can see your pussy lips stretched around his tool. He continues to pound you and moments later your hand is back on my dick. You begin working it trying to regain life. While you continue stroking me, he begins to moan. Pulling out you get your first look at his dick. Even though you just had his cock deep in your cunt you get butterflies knowing this is the first cock you have seen since we have been married. He pulls the condom off and with a couple of strokes begins to blow his spunk on your tits. I can see your little grimace but you do not stop him.

We are all exhausted from this session. Our guest sits down in the nearby chair. As you look at me and smile, I turn you over and have you on all fours. I come up behind you and thrust my newly hardened cock deep into you. You are completely wet and ready for me. I ram into you and you grunt. I grab hold of your hips and begin to fuck you harder and deeper then ever before. You grunt and moan with each thrust. I use your hips to pull you back hard against me. Seeing this, Dean moves up and places his cock in your mouth. "Baby, you are now sucking a strangers cock. Suck him baby, make him cum," I cheer. You continue grunting while sucking on the strangers dick. Meanwhile, I stand behind you and continue to fuck your wet, hot, stretched pussy. I reach down and slide a finger into your asshole. You explode and begin moving your hips back against me.

Taking his dick out of your mouth you look back at me and beg, "take me up the ass baby."

It is time. I have our guest put on a new condom and I do the same. I lay on the bed and have you straddle me. You begin to rock up and down my cock as it completely slides into you. I stop you and bring you forward on my chest. Suddenly you feel his dick pushing at your back door. You are so hot and horny that his dick just slides in with no resistance. Now the two of us begin to alternate our thrusts in and out of your holes. "Baby, you have a dick in your pussy and ass. Do you like it?"

"Yes! Faster! Oh, God. Harder!" you grunt.

We begin moving in and out of you causing your body to shake. You scream at the top of your lungs and I am confident that people in the next room can hear us. You are getting the fucking of your life, screaming over and over again until you practically pass out. Both of us pull out and lay you on the bed. Removing our condoms we stand side by side and jack our cocks. He is first as he explodes on your tits and stomach once more. I follow and shoot my cum all over your pretty, well fucked pussy. You lay there completely spent. All of us are covered in the juices of sex.

You lay there while I have our guest gather his clothing and I show him to the door. I return to your side to find you completely drenched in our cum and smiling. I realize you have just had multiple orgasms and have been thoroughly fucked tonight. I take you by the hand and place you in the shower. You are almost zombie like in your state of bliss. I slowly wash your body for you, removing all of the cum from tonight's party. You reach up and hug me. I hold you tightly in my arms. I look down into your eyes and ask you if you enjoyed yourself.

"I loved it. It felt so good. Thank you. Now we need to find a woman for you."

I then cleaned off the bed and lay you down to sleep. We both pass out from the activities. A few hours later I wake up to you sucking my dick. "I was dreaming about what just happened and had to have you," you explain. What a good night!

Tavlor
Tavlor
126 Followers