Our First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned into her, closer to her now, licking her cheeks, kissing her, forcing her to taste herself, her cunt, on my face. "Look at them, Lisa. Look at their hard cocks. They love you, and wish they were here fucking you like I am, Lisa. It's exciting, isn't it, to fuck while someone is watching you, letting them see your naked body, letting them see what a great fuck you are," I mumbled, close to coming now myself.

"Oh Godddddd!" Lisa moaned, as another orgasm seemed to jolt her body, washing over her, causing her to twitch and jerk violently as each new burst of pleasure filled her, searing her brain, sizzling it with the intensity of her lust.

"I... Oh God... I... I have to come too," I gasped, feeling the buildup of juices in my balls, feeling the oh so familiar sensations of a giant orgasm about to explode within my body.

"NO! Not in me!" Lisa begged, her eyes wild with perverted desire. "ON me. Come ON me, Rob. Come all over my face while they jerk off and watch. I... I want to be a slut for you, and for them!" she cried out, pushing me off her body, then tugging on my arms to bring me up next to her face.

"Oh God, Lisa, really?" I asked, not believing this gorgeous young creature would truly want me to come on her face.

"DO IT!" she gurgled, masturbating as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for me. "Shoot it all over me, Rob. Come on! DO ITTTTTT!"

"Oh FUCKKKKKKK!" I screamed, jerking off furiously, as the first huge gob of cum shot out of my cock, landing on Lisa's forehead and down across her cheek.

"MOREEEEE!" Lisa screamed, another orgasm racking her body as her fingers dove into her wet pussy.

Another rope of hot cum splattered down onto her face, and another... and another... until she was coated with it, my cock softening, my heart beating so fast I wondered if I was going to have a stroke. Gasping for breath, both of us coated in sweat, I sank to the bed next to Lisa, my eyes closed, forearm across them, not wanting anything, even the smallest ray of light to intrude on the wonderful sensations racing through my body as the last waves of pleasure washed over me.

"Oh God, Lisa, that was so wonderful. I haven't come like that in years... maybe ever," I gasped.

"Hmmm, me, too," Lisa sighed, draping a small leg across my body, her open, warm, wet pussy on my thigh. Then, after a moment, breathing deeply, she giggled softly. "You smell like a cunt," she teased.

"Well... you know what they say about that don't you?" I teased back.

"What?"

"You do know how many animals there are in a pair of pantyhose, don't you?" I asked.

"Noooo... how many animals are there in a pair of pantyhose, Rob?" Lisa replied, her voice impish, playful.

"Well, there are fifteen," I said, explaining. "Ten little piggies... two calves... one ass... one beaver... and apparently some kind of little fish no one yet has ever been able to find," I grinned.

Punching me, Lisa laughed, calling me a typical male asshole. I held her in my arms and kissed her, then said, "Think they've seen enough of you?"

"Yeah. I guess," she said. I got out of bed and closed the drapes, then held out my hand to her.

"Come with me," I said, leading her into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature to an acceptable level of hotness, and helped her step into the tub enclosure, stepping in after her.

We showered together, and I washed her back as she moved her naked body into mine. Her breasts felt wonderful pressed against my chest, and when her delicate little fingers reached down to grasp my cock, remarkably I felt it growing hard again.

Lisa grinned up at me, saying, "I'm impressed!" her eyes sparkling and dancing with mischievous excitement.

"Impress this," I said, lifting her up to me, sliding my cock inside her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We fucked like that for a long time, her head on my shoulder, the hot water cascading down on us as I slowly moved back and forth into her.

Finally, sensing I was ready to come again, Lisa said, "Do it in me this time, Rob. Fill me with it."

I groaned, letting go, feeling my body being ripped inside out as wave after wave of intense pleasure shot out of me and into Lisa. My legs buckled, and I had to fight to keep from falling until gradually... mercifully... I finally finished coming.

"Now you have to clean me up again," Lisa grinned, her eyes on fire, nasty, eager....

"Yes. I guess I do," I said, a perverse thrill causing a tingling sensation in my balls as I dropped to my knees, moving between her thighs again. An intense shudder jolted my body as, with a growl, I sank my face into Lisa's pussy, sucking my cum from her dripping cunt, smiling as somewhere far above me I heard her moaning with delight.

I ate Lisa until she came again, tasting myself, tasting my cum as it seeped out of her pussy and into my mouth, beyond caring what I was doing, wallowing instead in the depths of depravity into which this exciting young creature had helped lead me.

Afterward we toweled off, and I somewhat apprehensively invited Lisa to spend the night with me, wondering how I was going to get ready for my presentation the following morning with this enticing sex kitten in my bedroom with me. Fortunately Lisa had an early morning meeting and politely declined my invitation.

"Sorry we didn't have dinner," I said, apologizing.

"Who didn't?" Lisa asked, flashing me a sexy smile. "Protein is good for you, didn't you know that, silly?" she teased.

"Just so you were satisfied," I offered.

"Oh I was satisfied alright," she grinned. "Completely."

"Good. I hope so. I told you dirty old men are more appreciative of young women than young guys are, and I meant it." I kissed her again, then asked, "Can I get you a taxi or something?"

"No, I drove, no problem," she said. I put on some clothes as Lisa dressed, then escorted down to the parking lot and out to her car. She got in, and I leaned in and kissed her.

"Think we'll ever see each other again, goddess?" I asked, suddenly feeling rather sad.

"Maybe. Maybe not. But even if we don't you can still call me. You do give good phone, you know."

"Thanks, Lisa... for everything," I said. She smiled, kissed me again, briefly, then drove off. I watched until she was out of sight, then walked back to the hotel lobby and returned to my room. It had been quite a night. God she was gorgeous, and so fucking young!

Upstairs, lying in bed, her scent still filled the room, exciting me yet again. On impulse I went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and the small jar of Vaseline and baby oil mixture I carry with me on trips. Back in bed I placed the towel on my stomach and for the third time that night, once again "fucked" Lisa. Afterward I fell into a deep, restful sleep, dreaming of this remarkable sex nymph and the fantastic evening we'd spent together....

******************

12