Our First Time Dogging Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there watching Sandra, there were now six men stood around her. Filling her cunt to fucking her mouth, they were all touching her body in some way. Her large nipples were like organ stops, as various hands pinched and squeezed her tits.

My eye wandered to what Jane was doing, she was now laid face down on the table being vigorously fucked from behind. She was grunting out loud each time she was thrust into, I could even see a trail of spunk and pussy juices leaking down her legs and onto her stockings tops. I wondered at how many times she'd been fucked so far, seeing the amount of spunk leaking from her pussy. It looked as though she wasn't finished either, there were still a couple of men watching and waiting their turns to fuck her.

It was then that I noticed Beth, she was on her own now and resting against a car. She waved at me to come over, I did a quick check at what was happening to Sandra before heading across to her. Jim had started to fuck Sandra with long slow strokes, as the guy whom she'd been sucking was now coming over her face. I don't think she noticed as she was having another big orgasm.

Walking across to Beth I was conscious that I was like all the other men now, cock hanging out awaiting my turn to be serviced by one of these women. Beth smiled at me as I approached her, she was in the process of cleaning herself up. Using a baby wipe to remove the spunk that had been sprayed across her face, neck and down between her naked breasts.

She looked at me then said. "If you think this is messy, wait till they've finish with Sandra. It's a bit of an initiation ceremony for new women members, all the men will spunk over her face or tits. Don't worry I've already warned Sandra about it."

My cock twitched as I got an image of Sandra laid on the table, face and tits covered in spunk. Beth had seen my cock jerk, then said. "Would you like a hand with that? Or would you prefer something else? Mouth, pussy or my ass?"

Jesus, I don't know about Sandra but I was definitely going to enjoy myself tonight.

"All." Was my reply.

"You greedy man, well in that case I'd better not waste any time then." Beth said as she knelt at my feet.

Gripping hold of my cock she pulled it down, level with her mouth. I groaned as her tongue worked its way around my helmet, lapping up my leaking precum.

"Mmmm, I do love the taste of cock." She said, before going back to licking around my helmet. At one point it was as though she was trying to force her tongue down my Jap's eye, but it was when she deepthroated me that I grunted out loud. She held me down her throat for a few seconds, then slowly pulled back till just the tip was held between her soft lips. A quick flick with her tongue and I was plunging back into her throat.

I grunted each time she did this to me, all the time I was hearing the moans and groans coming from Sandra and Jane. Looking at Sandra, her tits and face had been splattered by more spunk. There didn't seem to be any shortage of men who stood by her face. Eagerly wanking their cocks, as they waited their turn to use her mouth.

There was also a constant slapping sound now, as Jim body slammed against Sandra's ass. She was being well pounded by his 11" cock. But it was George that peeked my interest, he was now stood next to Jim getting his cock ready to fuck Sandra. Pouring a generous amount of lube onto his erect black truncheon, then smearing it along its length.

Whist I'd been distracted, Beth had stopped sucking my cock and stood up. She had turned around, and was now bend over the cars bonnet with her legs splayed wide open.

Reaching behind, she grasped my cock and pulled me towards her pussy. Guiding my erect cock along the folds of her pussy lips, I soon found the entrance to her wet cunt. With a slight push I was in, and we both groaned as my cock slid into her sloppy cunt. Letting go of my cock, I pushed all of my 6" home.

But after a couple of thrusts I couldn't feel any resistance, so pulling back I pushed her legs together. This time her pussy was a lot tighter, even Beth could feel me now. She was soon moaning as I slowly fucked her pussy, in this position I could see everything that was going on.

By now Jim had pulled himself out of Sandra, to make way for George. He had maneuvered himself between Sandra's legs, and we both watched as George slowly work his monster into Sandra's pussy.

"Oh my god, it's too much." She screamed as her pussy was being stretched, George just stood still his fingers circling around her prominent clit. Her body shuddered as he pinched her clit between his fingers, she was now moaning and her hips started to move as she accepted his girth. George seeing this pushed his cock further then stopped, by now Jim was feeding his cock into her screaming mouth.

Whilst we watched I was holding onto Beth's hips as she suddenly squeezed her pussy around my cock, I just moaned as she massaged my cock with her cunt muscles. Then Beth spoke. "See the guy wanking his cock next to Sandra's face."

"Yes." I said as I looked at the man who was wanking his cock furiously over Sandra's face.

"That's my husband Tim, watch he's about to come." Beth said, just then he groaned and started to spray his spunk across her face. This must have turned Beth on, because she started to come at the same time. I groaned as her cunt squeezed around my cock.

As Beth had her orgasm my hands moved down and pulling her ass cheeks apart, with her little brown star now available. My thumb began to massage her anus, she moaned as I worked my thumb over it.

But with no lube it was tightly shut, so I pulled my wet cock out of her pussy and slid it between the cheeks of her ass. Transferring her pussy juices to her ass before plunging back into her sloppy cunt, I did this a couple more times each time her anus would get more lube.

With my cock slotted back in her pussy, I worked my thumb again this time using her pussy juices to probe her ass. With my thumb all lubed up, Beth's sphincter opened and I was soon knuckle deep. I could feel my thumb, as it rubbed against my cock through the thin membrane that divided Beth's cunt and ass.

Beth was moaning again, her cunt was squeezing around my cock as I began to finger fuck her ass. Looking around, Jane was getting another fucking whilst Sandra was having a series of orgasms. Amazingly George had finally worked all of his cock into Sandra's tight pussy, and all he was doing was standing still whilst using his fingers to play with her clit.

Beth's husband now came over to us, offering his spent cock to her. She eagerly stuffed into her mouth, as I was fucking her cunt and ass at the same time. This sent her off again and her cunt flooded from yet another orgasm, this was making her too sloppy for me. So I pulled my cock and thumb out, she moaned in disappointment as she wriggled her ass at me.

Then squealed as I started to push my wet cock into her ass, there was a slight resistance from her sphincter then I was in. Not stopping till my balls slapped against her pussy, I held myself still just moaning as her ass squeezed around my cock.

Tim must have liked what he was watching, because his cock was stiff again. Grabbing hold of Beth's head he began to fuck her mouth like there was no tomorrow, soon saliva was dribbling from her mouth as she started to make a glugging sound.

I joined the action by fucking her ass, Beth was constantly moaning as we spit roast her. I was pulling her ass cheeks apart for better access, when I saw that Tim was watching my cock plunge in and out of Beth's ass. This must have turned him on because he started to yell at her. "You fucking slut, ahhhhhhhhhh." As his cock erupted down her throat.

My own orgasm was quickly approaching, and began to yell out. "Oh yes, oh yes."

Then to my surprise she spat out Tim's cock and stood up, forcing my cock out of her ass. Whilst I stood there with my cock twitching in anticipation, Beth took hold of it. Then led me to where Sandra's head was resting, looking down she was grunting from the pounded George was giving her pussy.

But it was the amount of spunk that covered her body that amazed me, and now with Beth's help I was going to add to it. She had started to wank my cock, aiming it towards Sandra cock filled mouth. As she was doing this to me I pushed one of my fingers into her sloppy ass, then a second. Beth moaned as she started to wank my cock faster.

But I wasn't the only one ready to shoot their load, Jim had taken his cock out of her mouth and was wanking his cock over her face. More groans as two of the other guys suddenly shot their sperm across her Sandra's wobbling tits.

Then Jim joined in by shooting his load across her face and tits, groaning as he came. This was all too much for me and I followed suit, Beth's hand wanking me off straight into Sandra's mouth. Yelling out loud as my hips jerked through my intense orgasm. "Ahhhhhhhhhh."

I don't think Sandra even was aware of me as she was having one orgasm after another, it was then that George pulled out and started to mount the table. Astride Sandra's body, his dripping cock waving in front of him. With his large balls resting on Sandra's stomach he started to wank his cock, it was certainly an impressive sight, seeing his hand slide along that 12" monster.

As his hand went faster so did his breathing, sweat started to pour from his face as he concentrated on wanking himself. He started to gasp, then telling everybody. "Her it comes baby, welcome to the club. Oh yes, oh fuck yessss. Ahhhhhhhhh." A thick stream of spunk erupted from his cock, landing on her face to between her breasts.

Long gasps escaping his lips as he continued to shoot his spunk, until eventually he stopped wanking his cock and just squeezed out the last drops onto Sandra's tits. Beth was doing the same to me as she milked me dry. I just stood there gasping for breath, as Beth's sphincter pulsing around my fingers.

It was Beth who finally ended the proceeding, letting go of my limp cock. "Ok guys, I think Sandra had enough for the time being."

As I pulled my fingers from Beth's ass, I surveyed Sandra's body. Beth hadn't been wrong when she'd told me earlier that Sandra would look a mess, from her hair down to even filling her belly button she was covered. George had now moved, and was now stood next to the table looking down at Sandra. She was just laying there, eyes closed as she recovered from the pounding that she'd just received.

"I hope you both enjoyed the initiation ceremony, I know I did." Said George.

His fingers gently rubbed Sandra's clit, she moaned as he teased her. "I hope that you'll be staying on, I know some of the other club members wouldn't mind fucking Sandra's pussy now that the ceremony is over." She moaned as he said this.

He smiled then headed across with Jim to where Jane was giving blowjobs, some of the other guys said their thanks before they left for the night. It was then that Beth asked me. "Did Sandra pack a bag like I told her?"

"Yes, it's in the car. I'll go and get it." I replied, not before putting away my own cock and heading towards the car.

It was when I was coming back with the shopping bag, that I got the chance to see the state of Sandra's battered pussy. It was all red and puffy, her pussy lips extended after what George's cock had done.

As I stared at Sandra's swollen pussy Beth took the bag from my hand. "Don't worry Peter, it isn't permanent. It does shrink back, eventually." She said, then patted me on the bum.

For the next 10 minutes we cleaned Sandra up, to the sound of Jane being fucked again. It was then that one of the men came across and spoke to Beth. "Any chance of a fuck Beth?"

Her reply surprised me. "Not at the moment Charlie, but Sandra is free."

Sandra smiled at him as she looked at his stiff cock, he was slowly stroking it as he looked back at her. She was still sat on the table as he spoke to her. "Hi Sandra, can you turn around and bend over."

Sandra lifted herself off the table, then turning around. Laid herself facedown onto the table, her skirt rucked up as she waited to fucked by Charlie. I open my trousers and took hold my limp cock, squeezing and pulling it as it began to stiffen.

He moved behind her, running his hand across her firm ass. Before sliding his cock along her pussy lips, soon finding the entrance to her cunt. Sandra moaned as he pushed his cock all the way home, then holding on to her hips he began to slowly fuck her.

Beth had seen me wanking my cock, and moved herself to the other end of the table. Bending herself forward she was now facing Sandra.

"Peter, you never finished fucking me." Beth said to me.

Quickly I moved to stand behind Beth, then dropping my trousers. I reached into the shopping bag for the lube, squirting some it on my finger. I began to lube up her ass, teasing around her sphincter before easing it in. Beth laid there gasping as I worked one then two fingers into her, all the time I was doing this I watched Sandra as she was being fucked.

She was resting herself on her elbows, looking at what I was doing. But it was a double pleasure for me, seeing the deep valley that lay between her tits as they hung down. With a added bonus that every time Charlie slammed his cock into her, they shuddered.

My cock was ready now, so pulling my fingers out I replaced them with my cock. Not as tight as before but just as pleasurable, I started to fuck Beth's ass. Pulling all the way out before plunging back again, she grunted each time I slammed into her. Then Charlie and me started to synchronize our fucking, watching Sandra screwed up face in pleasure as she moaned from the pounding she was getting.

Beth had moved one of her hands to between her legs, and I could feel it as she started to rub her clit. She was gasping and crying out, when I was suddenly surprised when my balls started to get warm. As Beth was having her orgasm she was squirting warm pussy juices over my balls, it's a sensation I'll never forget as I came.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh." I groaned out loud, shooting my load into her ass. I stood there, in a state of bliss. Beth's ass pulsing around my cock, to the warmth my balls were experiencing. Then another long groan escaping my lips, as hips jerked in time to Beth's contracting sphincter.

It was a few seconds later that I realized that Charlie was also coming, I'd been so occupied with my own orgasm that I hadn't noticed.

Looking down at Sandra, she was looking back at me as she laid there panting. Beth's ass was squeezing me dry and I soon slipped out, standing back I soon realized that we had attracted a few of the guys. It was Jim who took my place, whilst Beth's husband Tim took over from Charlie.

For the next hour or so, I got to watch Beth and Sandra both get fucked numerous times. Even watching as George fucked Sandra again, when he had finished. One of the men turned Sandra over, so she was laid on her back. Then proceeded to lick out her sodden pussy, it was certainly full by the amount that was leaking out of her.

She even sucked on a few cocks whilst her pussy was cleaned out, but at the end she told us that she'd had enough. There wasn't as many people left now, so that was how our dogging session ended.

After Sandra cleaned herself up and put on a fresh pair of knickers, we said our goodbyes and headed back to the hotel. We both had a long shower and went to bed, it was a good job it was Sunday morning. We missed breakfast and didn't get up till noon, we were woken up by my mobile phone ringing.

It was Beth. "Hi Peter, did you enjoy last night?"

"Yes I did." I replied.

"Well, I'm ringing to see if you wanted to come to our next meeting in two weeks time?" Beth asked.

Sandra could hear what was being said, and her answer was to slide down under the duvet. The next thing I knew was my cock was being taken into her mouth.

I moaned. "Oh yes, ohhhhh."

I was still on the phone, when Beth asked me. "Are you alright Peter?"

"Ahhhh... Yes Beth, Sandra's just giving me a blow job right now. Ohhh god yessss." I couldn't say anymore as I concentrated on what was happening to my cock.

Beth was laughing. "I take that as a yes, and see you in two weeks time. Don't let Sandra tire yourself out too much." The phone went dead to sound of Beth's laugh.

That was how we got into the dogging scene, as I was being deepthroated by my slut wife.

12