Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 05

Story Info
Don and Marti meet more potential partners.
6.3k words
4.32
17.5k
9
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story has almost no sex it in. It's a bit of a lead up to Part 6. Sorry to disappoint those of you who just want sex.

Second, thanks to those of you who have been kind enough to send me constructive criticism. I will try to incorporate that into future stories, but I just don't have the time to work much more on this story.

*****

Day 4 - December 26

I woke up before the ladies with Cheryl having rolled over to face away from me and me still spooning Marti. I really had to pee, so I took my arm off Marti and pulled my morning wood away from her ass. I sat up and crawled to the end of the bed trying not to wake anyone. It seemed that I was successful.

After doing my business, I washed my hands and face as it was late enough that I did not plan to go back to sleep. I did use some mouthwash to make sure if anyone wanted to kiss me, I wouldn't have morning breath.

I really wanted to go to the gym and work out as strange as that might seem with two beautiful women in my bed. After such a wonderful Christmas, I wasn't sure I could get it up this morning anyway. I opened the door and saw two beautiful women staring into each other's eyes and massaging each other. Cheryl was facing me. Marti was giving Cheryl a back massage. They were both naked and had taken the covers off. I put on my workout clothes and sat in a chair massaging my crotch.

Cheryl motioned me over and took my dick out of my workout shorts. She sucked on my dick while Marti rubbed her back. Marti smiled at me. "I'm so sore this morning, but thank you again for last night. It was the best Christmas ever"

"You're welcome," I said. "We did say this would be an adventure vacation where we'd do pretty much whatever we wanted. I just didn't realize what that meant." I was enjoying this blowjob.

"No. we didn't," Marti agreed.

Cheryl smiled as she sucked on my cock. She took my cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "And I'm glad to be part of it." She continued her work.

Marti moved her hands down Cheryl's back to Cheryl's ass. Cheryl's hips jumped forward as Marti put some lube on her finger then inserted it into Cheryl's ass hole. From what I could tell from my angle, it was in deep. Marti massaged Cheryl's leg with the other hand. Then she switched hands to massage the other leg. Cheryl was smiling and sucking. Marti reached between Cheryl's legs to touch her pussy, but Cheryl again had to pull my cock out of her mouth. "No. I'm too sore. I may not have taken thirteen guys, but I did take eight." Marti moved down and rubbed Cheryl's feet.

I just watched these beautiful women touch each other. When Marti was done with Cheryl, she turned over. "My turn," she said. Cheryl rolled over and began massaging Marti's back and neck. I decided to let the women enjoy their time together. I removed my cock from Cheryl's mouth with a little pop.

"You didn't like it?" she asked with a grin.

"I loved it," I said, "But I'm an old guy, and I just don't think my man is going to cum any time soon. Besides, I'm hitting the gym. Are you two going to join me?"

"I will," Cheryl said.

"I will too." Marti answered.

I left and as it turned out, they didn't show up until about a half hour later.

Kathy was already at the gym when I arrived. Chuck was there too.

"I made him come," said Kathy.

"I bet you did," I replied and laughed.

Kathy laughed too. "Yes. Many times. Youth is an amazing gift."

I didn't ask for details, but Chuck looked over with a smile on his face.

"We actually did get some sleep too," she said. "Is Marti OK?"

"Yeah, she got some help from Cheryl. Some other guys came up and Cheryl split them with Marti."

"Wow," said Kathy. "I must have seemed like such a prude."

"A prude is not the way I would describe you Kathy. You've been simply amazing and I love you."

She looked at me strangely.

"I mean..." I couldn't think of how to get out of that one. I really did feel like I loved her. Perhaps not in a romantic kind of way. I loved Marti as much as ever, but Kathy had a special quality about her that I admired in such a way that only love could describe it.

"I think I know what you mean. I love you too. I love being around you, working out with you, talking to you, having sex with you. I would never take you from Marti, but there are moments that I wish I could take you home with me for a day or two."

"I might be able to arrange a trip out to California. My brother lives out in Torrance."

"I'd like that," Kathy pondered what that visit might include.

Kathy again helped me stretch and I helped her. I pushed on her back while she was doing hamstring stretches. I kissed her neck as she leaned forward. She did the same for me. She rolled out my calves again with the foam roller. I helped her with her squat stretches. She probably didn't need it, but I helped her keep her balance by holding her lower back while she held low unweighted squats for about thirty seconds each.

We moved to dumbbell bench press and I spotted her and helped her get the weights into position. I would touch her elbows and triceps unnecessarily.

About halfway through our workout, Marti and Cheryl came into the gym. Cheryl went over to talk with Chuck and they kissed and giggled. Marti came over to see how we were doing and gave me and Kathy a kiss before getting on the recumbent bike.

Kathy and I added some exercises to our workout so that we could stay as long as the others. Chuck left for his room to read. He was done. Cheryl came over to workout with me and Kathy again and we all either assisted each other or touched and teased each other as we did planks and mountain climbers. Cheryl tickled me while I was trying to set my record for planks. I tickled her back and Kathy joined in the tickling. As a punishment, I made the women do one hundred burpees along with me. I hate burpees, but boy do they work.

Marti had finished her weights and was doing her core work. She loves Pilates. They didn't have a Pilates class going right now, but she did some of her exercises as we finished off with some glute work. I love to finish with hip thrusts and the women were giving me a bad time and making jokes about "that's how you get so good at sex" or "Boy, I'd like to be that barbell." When it was Cheryl's turn, Kathy joked, "I'll bet Chuck wishes he was here riding that." When it was Kathy's turn, Cheryl said, "is that what you were teaching Chuck last night?" We all laughed, including Marti, who overheard our conversation.

We all finished and texted Chuck that we were done so that he could start getting ready for breakfast. We all went to our respective rooms to get ready.

"I'm so sore," Marti said as we were walking back.

"I can imagine. I promise not to touch you for a while. At least not there," I said as I grabbed her from behind and held her tits and rubbed my crotch against her ass while kissing her neck. I was feeling a little guilty about the sex Marti and I had just before she fell off to sleep, but she didn't mention it.

"Not my tits either. At least for now. Some of the guys were rougher than it seemed at the time." I recalled that I had manhandled her tits pretty good myself last night.

I let go and we all went to breakfast, then off to Santa Maria beach. It's a beach in a cover surrounded by rocks on either side. It's pretty big and very popular. The six of us headed off for a day in the sun. There isn't a lot of walking to do, but we did get up on the rocks. The water is great and there are no waves, so wading and talking was easy when we got hot.

There was some mild touching and petting, but overall it was a very non-sexual outing for this group. I think most of us were tired and Marti and Cheryl were still reeling a bit from the night before. We also took the time to get to know each other better and just relax after so much sexual activity.

We saw a group of teen boys and Marti pointed out the guy that had put sunscreen on her the other day. He was good looking and athletic, not huge or anything. From a distance, I guessed that he was just under six feet and probably about 180. He has sandy brown hair, relatively short and messy. He had brown eyes as well. I imagined him with my wife. A few of his friends were pretty athletic as well. One looked pretty tall. Most were pretty average in size and appearance. A few looked to be under 18, but I assumed that they were all college boys. I'm sure they were just a little behind in their physical maturity. After my wife's gangbang, I imagined what might be like for her to take all of them.

We headed back to the resort for lunch because people had planned a variety of activities. Chuck and Cheryl had planned a paddle board trip to the arch with a local rental company. Coincidentally, Kathy had too. They were going in the late afternoon about 3 p.m. Marti and I had planned to go to Lover's Beach. We had booked a water taxi to get us there. Marti wanted to snorkel, but of course, I didn't so I planned to mostly take my camera and shoot and just relax while Marti snorkeled with the guide. Pete hadn't made plans. As we talked, it was obvious that Pete didn't want to be alone, and getting him on our water taxi reservation was easy. There was also a cancellation and so he could get in on the snorkeling trip.

Then Chuck and I talked and it was clear that the paddle boarding was Cheryl's idea and that the water taxi and snorkeling was much more attractive to him. I liked the challenge of the paddle boarding, but Marti had not wanted to commit to it when we planned our trip. From this discussion, it was clear that she wasn't interested at all, which meant that I would have had to book a trip by myself. Chuck and I asked if it was OK with everyone (especially our wives) if we switched places. We called the respective tour companies just to make sure that was OK. All agreed that would suit everyone, so that was the afternoon plan.

We didn't arrive back until close to 1:30, so we had to hurry a little to have lunch and get ready for our excursions. To save time, Marti and I prepared lunch for everyone in our kitchenette. While we worked on lunch, everyone else got ready to go. We teased each other about what might happen separated. On the other hand, we'd all be out in public and Kathy, Cheryl and I would probably be somewhat tired from our paddle board trip by the time we returned around 5.

When everyone arrived for lunch, I mentioned a dance cruise for the evening. We hadn't made reservations, but given the success of the dancing last night (not including the after party that Marti and Cheryl had), I thought it could be fun. Everyone besides Pete was up for it. It may have seemed a bit insensitive, but I suggested that we do it. I called the company and found there was still some room, so five of us would be going dancing and on a night cruise.

On our excursion, I paddled behind Cheryl and Kathy. I wanted to see their gorgeous bodies paddling those boards. They realized what was going on and they slowed down to let me catch up. "We want to look at our eye candy for a while."

So, I paddled ahead of them. Seeing manta and sea lions was a nice highlight. You can't get to the arch by foot or car, so that was cool too. I didn't want to take a risk with my good camera on the paddle board, but I did bring my phone and took a bunch of photographs of the arch as well as me with the ladies.

The other group enjoyed their snorkeling trip. It got dark before they really had finished, but other than that, they had a good time. Marti told me afterwards that there was some silliness going on, but no serious opportunities for anything overtly sexual. She flirted with the guide a little, but there was no opportunity to do more and she was sore from the night before anyway.

It was dark already and we all needed to get dinner. Pete pulled me aside and had an embarrassed look on his face. That was unusual for him. He seemed to be a confident person.

"Don, I have a question that is a pretty bold request. Kathy and were talking just after lunch and I asked her if she'd spend nights with me the next three nights that we are here."

"That's great, Pete, but why are you telling me? You said you had a question. Is there more?"

"Yes. Well, that's just it. The answer wasn't what I was expecting. She said that after a few days with me that we really didn't have a lot in common. She liked me and she admitted that she liked having sex with me, but that she wasn't ready to commit to spending the next three nights with me."

"So, what is the question for me? You don't want me to try and convince her do you?"

"No. I want to know if it's OK if I ask Marti to spend the next three nights with me. It was actually Kathy's idea. She said that she really liked you and that it seemed as if Marti liked me, so perhaps we could mix things up, at least overnight, for the next three nights."

"Wow. Now that is a question." I said. I thought about it. I really did like Kathy and this could be the only time we'd be together. There were no promises about what might happen after the vacation. We might return to our normal monogamous life. I knew Marti liked Pete. I know Pete would take care of Marti in many ways. Even in ways, I might not be able to. They did have some things in common, so it wouldn't just be about sex.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "I will ask Marti for you. I want to make sure she understands that I'm not trying to get rid of her. Also, If Marti and I want to stop it, then we will. Last, if Marti and I need some time out together to talk or go someplace or have sex, then we will."

"Absolutely," said Pete. "I agree. I'm not trying to steal her from you. I just would like night time companionship and Marti seems like the right choice. I've missed my wife so, and this vacation was a dream for us. I know what I'm asking is pretty serious, so I get it."

I went in to our room to get ready for dinner. Marti looked amazing. I wanted to take her right there, but with time being short. I introduced Pete's question. Her eyes lit up, but then reality sunk in.

"So, you promise you aren't trying to get rid of me? This was Pete's idea, not yours, right? You really don't mind? I like Pete, you know. You're OK? I promises I won't leave with him, but I wouldn't mind spending a few nights with him before I go back to being yours when we get home, and I won't deny you at other times of the day. I still want to fuck you. In fact, I'm so grateful for this week, then I want you more than ever."

"Absolutely. I'm not trying to get rid of you. It was Pete's idea. I do mind a little, but if we need our time, we can have it. If we need to back out, we can. It's three days. I have you for the rest of our lives."

"And you aren't going to run off with Kathy after all of this is over?"

"I like Kathy a lot, hon, but I am in love with you. I'm going home with you and I'm staying with you."

"OK," Marti said. "What about the dance cruise tonight?"

"That's up to you. I have a partner or I have two partners. The agreement with Pete is that you spend the night with him. So, you can always go dancing and go back to his room."

"OK. I want to go dancing. I promise no repeat of last night, by the way. I got that out of my system. It was fantastic, but I really think it was a onetime experience to have that many guys."

"OK. Well, I'm not prohibiting it, but I understand."

We went off to dinner and joined the others. I let Marti tell Pete and Kathy the good news. Pete's eyes lit up like search lights. He was a giddy as a five-year-old at Christmas. When she walked around to tell Kathy, Kathy's eyes had already turned to me with a smile. She knew what was up. Of course, Chuck and Cheryl were out of the loop.

"What?" asked Cheryl. "Are you going to let us in on the little secret?"

"Marti just told Pete and Kathy about some changes in sleeping arrangements for the rest of the trip," I informed them.

Chuck and Cheryl's mouths dropped open.

"Better close your mouths before you catch some flies." Said Kathy.

With the news, Kathy moved to sit by me, but Marti said, "he's still mine for a few more hours." She smiled and winked at me then Kathy.

Kathy laughed, "OK, but this is going to be fun."

We ended up switching places a bit. Kathy ended up between Cheryl and me. Marti was on my left and Pete was next to her, then Chuck was between Pete and Cheryl. I had a difficult time eating dinner because Kathy and Marti were playing their games, both pretending to take me away from the other. It started with little pecks on the cheek or pulling me toward them to lean against their shoulders. By the time dinner was over, they were taking turns rubbing my crotch or grabbing my hand and having me rub theirs.

We needed to get to the dancing cruise quickly, Chuck wasn't feeling too great between swallowing some salt water and being in the sun too long today, so he stayed behind with Pete. Of course, that left me with three dancing partners. My partners would have no problem finding willing dance partners if there were any single men on the cruise.

As it turned out and as we expected, everyone else was a couple. That meant that the ladies ended up dancing with each other when they didn't want to sit out. There were some gay and lesbian couples on the cruise. I think that given our unique combination, some may have suspected a number of things, especially as the ladies did not hesitate to kiss each other once in a while and all of them played tongue tango with me off and on. I also saw Kathy and Cheryl with their hands on each other's asses a few times. I also recognized a few of the other couples from our resort dance last night. In fact, three of the guys had been part of the train Marti pulled.

I wondered if their wives knew. Their wives were all pretty in different ways. One of the guys, Brian, was about 6' 4" and thin, but athletic thin, not sickly skinny. His wife was also tall, beach volleyball player looking. Think Keri Walsh Jennings. Thin with small breasts, but very athletic. She had somewhat broader than average shoulders in her long spaghetti strapped dress. In fact, I think I had seen her with the other wives by the pool a few times. She was at least 6 feet tall with sort of sandy blonde hair. It had highlights and was past shoulder length. I would guess them both in their late thirties.

The other two couples looked more like early thirties. One of the wives was the exact opposite of the first. She was about 5'3" and very cute, not beautiful, but cute. She had curly black hair not quite shoulder length. She had a nice figure, but was a little over weight. She had a tight black dress on that accentuated her curves. Her husband was a little over 6 feet, so her head only came up to his chest while she danced. He also had black hair and was relatively thin. He could have been Italian or something like that.

The third wife was the most attractive, but her figure was average even a little overweight. Athletic, but with a slight bit of curvy. If the tall woman was Keri Walsh Jennings, then this woman was Misty May-Treanor, but with an additional twenty pounds or so. She was about 5' 8". She had bright blue eyes, long silky brown hair, a wonderful smile, and there was something about her that was just plain sexy. I'm not sure if you've ever been around a woman who just seemed as if she was ready to make your night, but that's the way I felt and I wasn't even near her. Her husband was also a little over 6 feet. He had surfer blonde hair and had a very athletic shape to him. I guessed he must have lifted at least a little bit.

Since the guys had danced with Marti the other night, I presumed that their wives didn't mind. I was dancing with Marti when Brian came over.

"Hi. May I cut in?" He asked. I went ahead and allowed him. I thought about cutting in on Kathy and Cheryl who were out on the floor together, but then saw the other two couples and the lone wife sitting this one out. So, I figured I'd see what would happen.

12