Our First Time Swinging

Story Info
Fun with a younger couple.
2.1k words
3.99
72.5k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Instacram
Instacram
15 Followers

The couple we were meeting at the local bar in our small, quiet, town were relatives of our neighbors. They were a young, attractive couple.

The man, by the name of Alec, was 25, and his wife , Stephanie, was only 23.

We had actually attended their wedding the summer before, and only recently found out that they had been into swinging. Alec, like myself was straight. His wife, Stephanie, was bisexual. My wife, Gwen, who was also straight, was apparently curious as to how all this was going to play out...

It had been talked up by the girls in secret, then presented to the us guys by them separately. Of course, we guys were all for it. We had all agreed to meet at my neighbors house, Alec's uncle, then drive to the local bar for a few drinks, then to the motel for fun.

We had a few drinks at the bar; the girls seemed to indulge a great deal more than us guys did. As we meandered out to the Alec's SUV, the girls suddenly piled into the back seat, and Alec just gave me a grin as he and I got in the front.

Something was up.

My wife, Gwen, had smoked a bit of weed prior to leaving the house, which always worked as an aphrodisiac for her. It was something she always indulged in prior to sex. I usually limited myself to a single beer, unless I wanted not to have sex, as a drunk cock is not a good cock.

'Look back there' Alec said to me, as we set out for the motel.

Stephanie had Gwen's shirt up, and was sucking on her right nipple, while Gwen had her head tossed back with her mouth open in apparent ecstasy...

By the time we got to the motel, checked in, and got in the room, everyone was ready to go. Everyone was excited and seemed to lose their clothing at once.

Being a natural voyeur, i enjoyed looking at naked people. My green eyes darted quickly from body to body, savoring the sight of so much naked skin. I was instantly aroused and excited. I noticed the young man who was gravitating toward my wife first.

Alec was tall , thin, but had that wiry sort of muscle that lean men had. He had the most piercing blue eyes, and an infectious smile. His hair was short, jet black, and always looked a little messed up, even if it were just combed.

His wife, Stephanie, was short and big busted, almost like a anime character, with big green eyes, and long, flowing, brown hair to her tiny waist. She, like Gwen, had shaven her pussy for this occasion.

My wife, Gwen, at 32, was thick and curvy. She was attractive with her firm tits, and large, sensuous mouth. Her skin was soft and supple to the touch. Her hair, which had once been dyed red, had faded back to its natural strawberry blonde. It flowed sensuously down her back in curls.

At 44, I was the oldest person in the room.

My body was still in pretty good shape from years of heavy lifting and hard work. I had big shoulders, large forearms, and muscular legs. My short, black, hair was peppered with streaks of grey, matching my neatly trimmed goatee. I could feel my cock begin to swell as everyone started to gather on the bed.

Gwen and Alec had started up right away, with Gwen stretched out on the edge of the bed, sucking on Alec's cock. Stephanie and I watched intently for a moment on the bed.

Gwen worked Alec's cock in and out of her mouth, taking in the whole length of it. Alec had gotten hard very quickly, and his cock looked to be almost eight inches, if thin in appearance. Alec moaned in appreciation of Gwen's efforts.

Stephanie started playing with Gwen's tits, and i started playing with Stephanie's great mounds of fleshy boobs.

'You have great breasts, Stephanie' I said.

I tried to cup her boobs in my hands. They were so much larger than Gwen's. I had to suck on one of those, large, round, nipples! I could feel her nipple harden under my tongue, as I licked it. I gently bit the tip a little, and felt her back arch ever so slightly. I sucked on it gently, and enjoyed the taste of it. She was so young and beautiful.

A short time later, Stephanie worked her way between Gwen's legs and twisted her body around, cutting me off from those wonderful jugs. Stephanie started eating Gwen out, and Gwen was making noises in appreciation. It was the first time Gwen had let a woman do that to her in her life. Gwen was clearly enjoying it, even if she did not intend to reciprocate. I was content, watching the show, playing with Stephanie's hairless pussy...

When Gwen stopped gobbling Alec's cock, he laid her back and mounted her. Stephanie laid on her back next to them. Stephanie and I watched Alec begin to slid the head of his wiry cock into my wife's pussy.

'Oh God' Gwen moaned appreciably.

Stephanie laid her right hand on her husband's leg, fascinated at the sight of him fucking Gwen. She was clearly aroused by the sight of her man fucking another woman.

I re-positioned on the bed, and began to eat out Stephanie's tiny pussy. It was so tight. No child had ever breached that portal to make the exit bigger. I could only get one large finger in. She moaned as i pushed it in and out of her, pumping it upward, while i licked at her clit.

'That feels good' she said, placing her tiny left hand on my head.

She grabbed a handful of my hair with her hand, tugging my head around a little. She was cumming. I could feel the wetness increasing around my finger, and soon she let out a little moan...

Meanwhile, Alec was pounding away on Gwen's cunt as if he were a rider in a horse race. I was not sure if he was trying to cum or not, but he sure was not slowing down. He had a lot of stamina. Gwen had moved her legs up to allow him easy access to her pussy. From the noises she was making, she was clearly enjoying the ride.

'Your pussy feels good' he said, as he continued to pound away at it.

I was sure it did. He could pound Gwen's pussy much harder than his wife's tiny and tight little twat. Gwen didn't say thank you. She was about get off.

'Oh, Yeah,' Gwen said.

I noticed after that she was starting to bite her lower lip a bit, and had her head pushed to one side. She was cumming.

Suddenly, there was a loud thump, as Gwen and Alec slid off the bed onto the floor!

'Fuck!' exclaimed Gwen loudly.

Everyone broke out laughing for a moment...

'Goddammit. Are you okay? I'm sorry about that!' said Alec.

There was a brief pause.

'I'm okay,' Gwen said, her voice coming from over the edge of the bed.

Her voice sounded a bit strained. Alec, undeterred, continued what he had been doing. He went back to pounding my wife's pussy, determined to finish the job. Soon she was moaning again. I later found out from Gwen that Alec's cock had not fallen out of her pussy when they fell.

I decided to mount Stephanie. I folded her short legs up and over her head. I inserted my six and half inch cock into her tiny pussy hole.

Alec may have the length, but i had the girth. My cock was thick and muscular, and I had a bit of trouble getting it into that small box. God, Stephanie was so tight. This was, and is to this day, the youngest woman i ever fucked as an adult man.

I got it all in, and from the look on Stephanie's face, she was very happy about it. Then i started rapidly pounding her pussy, up and down, up and down, over and over, as hard as i could, until she sunk her nails into my shoulders. I could tell from the look on her face I was starting to get her off.

'Oh God, Oh God!' she cried out.

I had made Stephanie cum hard. Her wetness shot around my cock, exciting me in a way I have never felt since.

'Robby is a stud with a few beers in him'

Stephanie later said, in her cute North Carolina accent, making me feel very good about myself. Gwen just smiled and looked at me when she said that to us. I just grinned slightly, and tried not to look so pleased with myself. I had properly fucked a girl 21 years my junior.

i held back my load just barely with Stephanie.

i saved it from that soft, tight, young pussy at the very last minute. I pulled my cock out and tweaked the head to push back the cum. I found Gwen rising off the floor. I kissed her mouth hard. I wanted her so badly. I needed her so badly. I grasped her hand and led her away to the next bed.

'I hurt my back a little in the fall' she whispered.

I whispered back that I would take it easy.

We went to the other bed, and i laid her back, pushed her legs up, and began to fuck her. Slowly at first, then more quickly. I wanted Gwen to miss me, miss my touch, miss my cock, miss me being in her.

'Come on, baby' she said, in that breathy voice i loved so much.

Gwen responded to me fucking her by cumming again, moaning loudly. I blew my load inside her, making loud noises I could not contain. i let go of her legs, and fell forward into her face, kissing her. I brushed her pretty hair out of her face and took it in my hands, kissing her passionately. I felt so close to her in that moment.

No matter who i shared Gwen with, i would always love her, because she always made me feel like I was the only one that mattered. I loved her for that and always will.

I turned and looked around. Alec and Stephanie had been watching us, sitting on the other bed. Apparently it had been a good show...

Soon after, we all slept naked as couples in separate beds. I cuddled Gwen closely and she slept soundly into the early morning. I was, however, awakened by the sounds of Alec and Stephanie up early.

They had woke up whispering to each other, then began to shift the covers around on their bed. i glanced over in the early half light, squinting my eyes open just barely enough to see them...

Stephanie had mounted Alec facing him, and was riding his cock up and down. He was assisting her with his hands, grasping those great breasts, pulling at her hips, grinding his body into her. They spoke to each other in hushed whispers.

I said nothing.

I just laid there, and watched, slowly getting erect. Stephanie moaned as Alec pumped his cock into her pussy. Alec seemed to become paler and thinner in the dim light, as Stephanie pushed downward on him. It was as if she were drawing his spirit out of him. She tilted her head backward, and moaned again.

'Oh, God, baby...' she whispered in her little girl voice.

He joined her seconds later, as only lovers can do, who are used to their own particular rhythms. They came and kissed and embraced.

'I love you, Alec' Stephanie whispered.

'I love you, too,' Alec whispered, sealing the deal with a long kiss.

I had seen couples fuck many times before in movies, but when you see it happen a few feet away, in real life, between two people who are clearly in love, it is a beautiful and wonderful thing...

I will never forget it.

Soon, everyone was up and getting dressed. Back to the SUV. Back to the neighbors house. A short walk to our house, after some brief hugs and short goodbyes.

In the house, Gwen and I went to our bedroom, and rested after a shower. I cuddled with my lovely wife until we both fell into a long nap. Later that evening, we made love, gently, as Gwen's back was still a little sore from falling off the bed at the motel.

'That fucking Alec was good, but he killed my back when we fell' she said, frowning.

I told her I would take it easy on her...

Instacram
Instacram
15 Followers