Our First Time Together

Story Info
A man pleasures a new lover.
1.1k words
4.03
19.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally get you alone so we can talk face to face. I can't stop myself from gazing at your body. Such a lovely sight!

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" I ask.

You nod your head, albeit a little reluctantly.

"I want you to be completely comfortable with everything that I'm doing, OK? If it hurts or you just want to stop, just tell me. I'm here to please you." I say to you as I get on my knees in front of you.

I help you to the floor beside me. I instruct you to lie down on your stomach as I remove your shirt and your bra.

I begin to softly knead my hands into the tight muscles of your back. "My goodness," I say, "Why so much stress? Is there something bothering you?" I softly rub your back, massaging in small circle's stating at the top of your delectable little ass. I move my way up both sides of your spin, making small, gentle circles. Once I get to your shoulders I work my way back down along your sides.

I reposition myself, straddling your legs, across your upper thighs. I begin to put more pressure on your back, deeply massaging your muscles. As I feel your body relax from my gently touch I begin to press harder. As I lean over your body to reach your shoulders you are surprised to feel my hardened cock press into your skin.

I just chuckle a little as I say, "Yes, just touching you affects me like this. What do you think of that?"

With my body partially lying over top of yours I take this irresistible opportunity to lightly run my tongue down the center of your back, ending just at the top of your sexy ass.

Your body shakes from the touch of my tongue as I continue my massage with only that. Running my tongue up and down your back. Up over your shoulders. Along the sides of your neck, gently biting it as well.

I roll you over onto your back, cupping your firm breasts in my hands. I gently lean over and take a nipple into my mouth, softly rolling my tongue over it. I reluctantly let your nipple go as I slide my tongue over to your other breast. Swirling my tongue around your nipple, not quite touching it.

I look you in the eyes and not able to resist any longer I kiss you fleetingly on the lips before I once more move down your body. My hot, wet tongue gliding over your milky skin as I move over your stomach, around your belly button. I gently spread your legs, softly blowing against your warm mound. I let my tongue trace idle patterns across your legs as I move down to your sexy toes. Taking your pinky toe into my steamy mouth I gently suckle it, making it tingle. I softly move on to each toe, soon making your entire foot spark with pleasure.

I slowly, seductively run my tongue up your soft thighs. I gently run my hands over your already shaking mound. With a steady hand I spread your outer lips, exposing your soft pink flesh. I pause a moment to savor the sight. I very gently flick my tongue against your clit, making your body shake, making mine shake as well, how long I have waited to do that! Easing my tongue along your clit I very slowly run my hands over your stomach, tracing small circles with my fingers. I lightly tweak your nipple between my fingers as I take a long lick of your lovely little clit.

With long, slow strokes my tongue glides effortlessly along the length of your clit. Gently running along the edges, making a circle around the pink flesh of your little bud. I inhale deeply, relishing the tantalizing aroma of your aroused sex. Your body begins to react to my attentions, visibly relaxing as a wave of pleasure engulfs you. Your legs open wider, almost of their own accord, giving me freer access to your jewel. With gentle hands I hold your body against my mouth, preventing you from escaping from my expert tongue. Holding your legs I begin to truly lick your already wet pussy. I bring one hand up and over your leg, gently holding the top of your clit between my thumb and forefinger. I take your clit into my mouth, lightly suckling it. I release my hold on your other leg to trace my fingers around under the curve of your sexy little ass. Bringing the fingers to your dripping opening. With a deft push, one finger slides deep inside of you. Crooking my finger, I begin to massage you from the inside as well as the out.

Keeping the top of your clit pinched between my soft fingers I slip my tongue just under the tip of your clit, forcing a moan of extreme pleasure to escape your trembling lips. Slipping my finger almost out of your pussy, I nimbly run it along the edges of your inner lips, before once again nestling it deep inside of you.

I firmly plant my mouth around your clit, flicking my tongue just under the tip. I trace my fingers up to your breasts to play with your exquisite nipples as I keep you, literally, in the palm of my other hand. Using that palm to rub against your outer lips as my long finger slides in and out of you, my mouth gently sucking your clit.

I can feel your body begin to tremble from the unused to attention, your legs begin to shake, your back begins to arch. I moan loudly, moving my mouth long enough to raise my head and look you in the eye, "Cum for me, give me your sweet nectar!" I quickly lower my mouth back to your lovely little clit to bring you to edge of an earth shattering climax.

Your body begins to shake uncontrollably, your orgasm building deep within your loins. You've never know such intense pleasure before and you begin to react to the sensations coursing throughout your already weakening body. I slowly coax you to the edge of an earth shattering orgasm, rocking your body back and forth against my mouth, forcing my deeply within you. I bring my hand away from your nipples to slide under your ass, holding you against me, supporting your body.

Your back arches as your climax explodes out of your body, covering my face in your delicious juices. I eagerly lick them all up as I continue my attentions with my tongue, not letting you relax, bringing you once more to the brink of climax.