Our First Trip Together

Story Info
A new sub takes a trip with her Dom but plans change.
6.6k words
4.5
10.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2belong2U
2belong2U
4 Followers

I wake up late and you have already left for the day. I knew you said you had to work but expected you to at least say good bye before you went. You had asked me months ago to reserve this specific weekend for you and to make sure that I had off Thursday thru Sunday off because you had plans for me.

I have thought about this since you first told me that you had booked us tickets that weekend for something special. You teased me endlessly about where we would be going but never let the true destination slip. I loved this little game we played, I know you enjoy it as well. Thinking of you brings me back to the present and my irritation that you left without a word to me, it's not like you at all.

I decided maybe you just thought I needed my sleep after last night and our pending flight later that day and let it go. I get up, shower, go through my things to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything you wanted me to bring. You had specifically asked me to bring this dress I was wearing in one of the first pictures I sent you. When you had asked me about the dress, I confessed that I had never had the nerve to wear it out in public, but here it was tucked in with the rest of my things. I reassured myself that I hadn't forgotten anything and am feeling very pleased with myself, relaxed even.

I can hear my phone from my purse, it's a text from you, "Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up but I wanted to get work out of the way so I could spend all my time with you. You were so beautiful and peaceful sleeping, I couldn't interrupt you. I hope you forgive me".

I smile at the message and send back, "Of course I forgive you and even if I didn't I have no doubt you could persuade me to once you come back". I receive back from you, "You know me too well, lol! We will see how well this weekend. See you shortly, I have a gift for you".

This last text has me nervous and excited, what could you mean by "you will see how well I know you". I love when you bring me gifts, you do this often, a new toy or restraint device, although I stay true to rope bondage as this is your favorite. Over the months as our relationship has progressed I have learned to trust you like no other and tell you my every thought.

I see your bag packed and sitting next to the door and I bring mine over to sit next to it. To keep me distracted I get on my computer to "tie up" work ends for the weekend.

As I sit and try to concentrate on my work emails I keep catching glimpses of your bag out of the corner of my eye. I start thinking maybe I should look in your bag to give me a better idea of what I should expect for the weekend. I look at the time and it's only been 20 minutes since we were texting, I'm guessing I have at least 30 minutes till you come back and just like that, I decide to go for it.

I casually walk over and grab it, laying it on the sofa so I can open it up when I notice that it has a little lock on it, a little travel lock. "That shit" I think to myself in disappointed amusement. I sit down in a huff next to the bag when it dawns on me, I know your favorite number. I decide to give it a try and what do you know, it opens. I am absolutely delighted with myself, I am so clever, I even laugh out loud as I unzip the bag.

Unfortunately I find nothing but his personal grooming items and clothing for the weekend, there wasn't even any rope. I was so disappointed. As I stared into the messy suit case I figure I better get it back together before you come home. Just as I begin to straighten your piles of clothing, refolding some of the obvious items, I feel your hands grab my wrists from behind. I freeze, the shirt I am refolding falls into your suit case. I was holding my breath, waiting for you to speak but nothing came, I was busted.

In a stern voice you call me by my full first name and ask me, "Would you like to explain what you are doing?".

All sorts of thoughts are running through my mind, how much did you see, maybe I should lie, there are too many nerves firing and the grip on my wrists is getting tighter making it hard for me to think.

Finally, I decide to try to play it casual, playful and say, "Depends, how much did you see."

You smile behind me expecting me to try to get out of this by being cute but your voice is still stern and your grip getting tighter. You reply, "Well, seeing as how I never left, only went and worked in my office here, I saw and heard everything."

I swallow hard, "Oh. I didn't realize," I barely squeaked out as my heart sped up at that knowledge. Suddenly I was straining to remember if I had masturbated in the shower earlier, thinking you would know that as well if you were just in your office, which is right next to the bathroom.

I swallow hard again as I remember thinking about the trip and feeling a little anxious, next thing I knew I was screaming in ecstasy as I held the shower head at my clit. I had debated then about breaking your rule before I did it, I know that I am not to finish by myself when we are together, unless you instruct me to, but I felt it a necessity to relax myself.

I begin to formulate my defense in my head, always thinking I am so smart.

You know me well enough by now that you know I am stalling to prepare for battle. Not physical battle, you smile as you think of really having to manhandle me and how wild I would be, but a battle of control.

I will try to persuade you of why what I did was legitimate on both counts and sweet talk you out of punishing me but you are prepared for just this situation.

You push my wrists together in front of me taking them both in one hand, while you lean up close behind me and say, in your calm, but do as I say voice, "Don't move, don't speak, don't make a sound".

I start to feel more than a little nervous, I have never seen you this upset and I can really piss people off.

I stand quietly as I look at how big your hand is hold both my small wrists. You pull a length of rope from around you neck with your free hand and begin to wrap it very tightly around both my wrists. This is odd, you haven't used rope on me since the beginning. You bought special cuffs because I mark so easily. I'm not sure what to think of this, but decide I have enough to worry about and let it go. I just figured you are tying to make a point, leave your mark on me, knowing it will make me self conscious in public.

You don't say another word until you have finished and are satisfied they are tied tightly and securely.

"Darling," you start in a bit of a cocky tone, "I knew when I called you and made those comments that you wouldn't be able to control your curiosity, it's in your nature". I can hear the smile in your voice as you explain the situation, so proud of yourself. "I knew exactly what you would do, but I didn't expect you to be able to get into my bag so easily" you say sounding a little impressed by my resourcefulness.

"Because of the fact that I have a camera in the living room and the bedroom I can monitor both from my computer from anywhere" you continue. "I was able to watch the whole scenario play out, from you trying to behave, to your disappointment when you realized my bag was locked, as well as the impressive display of cockiness when you got the lock off," he finished in a condemning tone.

I was speechless, I could feel the rage beginning to build in my belly. You had set me up and now you thought you were going to punish me for falling for it. I went to turn around, the words were already spewing from my mouth like hot venom, but then silence.

You have turned me back around, explaining rather roughly as you secure my body with your left arm while you are fastening the strap to the ball gag you have just placed in my mouth. Satisfied that you will now be able to speak without me interrupting, you then pull another length of rope from around your neck and begin wrapping is tightly around my waist, finishing by tying the rope on my wrists to the one now around my waist.

At first I am stunned, you have never used a gag on me before, you enjoy my mouth too much to block your access, nor have you ever tied me in this way since you like to tease and torment my nipples.

You release me once you have secured my wrists and gag. Then you reach up getting a hold of my upper arm to lead me to your office.

At first I stood my ground, pulling back from you, using my body weight to stay put. I was angry that you tricked me and also angry that you have gagged me and are going to punish me. When you feel my reluctance, my disobedience, you step back to me, to the point that my breasts are crushed into your body and I can feel your heart racing. I look up at you defiantly, although it hurts my neck to do so, you are staring down at me, your blue eyes seeming to deepen in color.

What started as a fun little weekend adventure has really developed into a major power game as we stare each other down, literally toe to toe.

I know you can make me do anything you want with force, I am small enough to manhandle easily, but there is a point to be made and a lesson to be taught, we just cannot agree on who is teaching and who is learning and until we do, I'm not budging, I think to myself confidently.

You cannot let me get away with my behavior this time, you think to yourself, remembering a few of the times you have recently let me slide, but now I was out of control. You feel a little guilty, you know I am new and still untrained for the most part and should have been stricter with me but you love who I am, just the way I am. You love my spirit so much and don't want it to change, but certain parts of me have to be broken for me to be trained. You had let yourself be too easy on me because you enjoy being with me and our time is limited but that would stop now you decide.

You break eye contact and look away seeming to be battling with yourself over something but then I see the resolve on your face as you step away.

I watch you, readying myself for anything, daring you to do something, trying to push your buttons.

Suddenly you squat down and shove your shoulder into me causing me to bend at the waist and before I know it you are carrying me down the hall to your office, like a sack of dog food, over your shoulder.

I am truly flabbergasted by this action and begin to struggle, just then I remembered what you texted me earlier, "we will see how well you know me this weekend". It kept echoing over and over as you manhandle me into your office. Before you throw me onto your leather sofa you give my ass a good solid "slap" causing me to renew my struggle.

I lay staring up at you from the sofa, still feeling defiant as I managed to sit myself up. I can really feel the sting from that smack but I manage to slide into the corner farthest from you on the sofa.

You chuckle at this act of defiance, this is the worst you have ever seen me but you are amused by it, by how it affects you and the things it makes you want to do to me.

As I watch your amusement turn more serious, I realize what that look means. I try to get myself to my feet but you push me back down on the sofa.

You call me by my full first name again then add, "You can struggle all you want but we have a flight to catch, we will not miss it and you will be punished before we leave for the airport".

I don't doubt you for a minute, that this is the reality of my situation and I consider giving in so we can move on but I have a point to make and you are being unfair, not to mention, my pride just won't let me do it.

You reach around your neck and pull another length of rope free, using it to bind my ankles together.

You have shocked me again, you have never tied my legs together, you always spread them wide so you have full access to my pussy and ass, not to mention the control it gives you.

I begin to panic, I can't read you, you are doing things out of character, I don't know how to respond. I have the feeling like I'm in a foreign land and don't speak the language.

You see the look of panic in my eyes as you finish tying my ankles together.

You come up to the end of the couch where my head is laying and sit on the floor in front of me. My legs are hanging off the couch, feet touching the floor as my upper body is lying sideways and I stare into your blue eyes in confusion.

I look at you pleadingly, I try to speak but it comes out in unintelligible mumbles due to the ball gag.

"You know how much I hate gags," you start as you trace my lips around the ball with your tongue, "so I hope you realize by now that this is very serious to me", you finish explaining calmly as you smooth my sweat soaked hair from my face.

I look down in shame, knowing even if the gag hadn't been in my mouth I would still be speechless. I know that you would never use anything on me that I wouldn't enjoy unless you felt very strongly that I needed it.

You continue as you raise my chin up to make eye contact again, "I would not be the Dom you need if I let this slide. You have gotten to comfortable and are under the misconception that you are the boss, so unfortunately I have to teach you a lesson, one I hope I don't have to teach again".

"Are you going to behave yourself? Control that wicked tongue of yours, or do I need to keep you gagged throughout your punishment?" you ask, looking me directly in the eyes trying to read me.

I am turning this all over in my head, I know that it is all true and I deserve to be put in my place, so I nod that I will behave and you reach behind my head and unfasten the gag. If feels good to have it out of my mouth and I stretch my jaw wide to adjust.

You reach up and gently wipe the saliva from the side of my face where it has leaked out and collected in a pool on the leather sofa. You lean in and kiss my forehead then rest the side of your face against it as you casually ask, "Is there anything else you need to tell me before we begin?" again using my full first name.

I know this is a test so I clear my throat, swallow the excess of saliva and confess to masturbating in the shower earlier in the day. You ask me if I brought myself to orgasm. I reply quietly that I did.

"Well, I am glad you were honest with me but unfortunately this is going to go badly for you princess." you say as you pull away and bring yourself to a standing position in front of me.

I can feel the stress and intensity of the last 30 minutes suddenly come crashing down on me and my eyes fill with tears. I can feel them running down my face into my hair as I stare up at you.

You don't seem to notice the tears as you turn away and walk to your desk.

Once your back is turned you take a deep ragged breath and try to regain your composure. You did notice the tears rolling down my face, you had never seen me cry, I didn't even cried that time you spanked my ass raw when you caught me flirting in the bar. This upset you a great deal, I was your princess and not nearly as tough as I made myself out to be.

You started having second thoughts about my punishment. When you reached the desk, instead of getting the tool you went for, you sit down behind it in your seat and look at me, unsure of how to proceed.

I watch you and notice the change in your demeanor as you sit down and look at me.

I feel guilty and ashamed for behaving like such a brat, for having put you in this position.

"May I say something?" I ask timidly.

"Yes, of course you can" you say gently, curious what might come out of my mouth.

"I am sorry, I know that I acted like a brat, I invaded your privacy and violated your trust. I am also sorry that I masturbated without you, I was just so anxious about the trip and...and" I broke off sobbing, startling myself at the outburst of emotion.

I am embarrassed for you to see me cry, unable to hide my face since my wrists are tied to my waist I try to turn my face into the sofa. This makes me cry harder as I think to myself that I have brought this all on with my behavior, or rather misbehavior.

After a few minutes I get myself together and finish, "I will never do either of those things again. I am sorry I have put you in this position, that you have to punish me and I am ready to accept my punishment."

You never take your eyes off my face the whole time I spoke, even when I broke down crying, unable to hide my face, you watched, taking in the display of emotions. You feel overcome with emotion for me and want to comfort me but another part of you holds you back. You know that you have to see it through or all control will be lost.

"Position yourself, as best you can, on all fours on the sofa." you order me.

I am quick to follow your instructions not wanting to disappoint you further. It is difficult to maneuver with the ropes on but I manage as I position my knees and shoulders on the sofa leaving my ass high in the air with my head down.

You stand and walk over to me kneeling down on the floor next to me.

I want you to kiss me so badly, I look at you but you are not looking at me, you are looking at the ropes.

"These have been on long enough, they are cutting off your circulation so I am going to remove them now. I expect you to be compliant with any position I put your body in" you say as you start to undo the restraint around my waist.

I stay perfectly still as you finish untying the rope bindings. You run your hand over my hair and down my back to my ass, stopping to appreciate the feel of me as you squeeze and rub the thick flesh until I am moaning.

You stop suddenly as you look me in the face, making eye contact you lean in to kiss me and just as your lips touch mine your hand comes down in a powerful blow to the area of flesh you were just appreciating so much.

My body tightens and I pull back from your kiss but your other hand is on the back of my head keeping me right where I am as you kiss me harder. I begin to whimper with the combination of the increased pressure of your kiss and the stinging sensation radiating from my rear quarters.

You pull away and say, "Now stand up and strip, you may leave your shoes on if you like."

I climb off the large sofa and begin to remove my shorts, I had only put these on while I was waiting for you to come back from work. I typically only wear short dresses but you will allow shorts as long as they are short and show off my legs.

I am bare under the shorts, as you expect me to be. You admire my smooth pussy region, as you had forgotten that I had my appt with the waxer yesterday. You feel a stir in your groin as I continue to undress.

I have a spaghetti strap tank on, the kind with the built in bra, which I pull over my head and let drop to the floor next to my shorts. I kick off my flip flops and stand before you naked, waiting for you to tell me what to do next as I stare down at the floor.

You let me stand there for what seemed like 10 minutes as you took in the sight of my body. You never tired of looking at my nude body. You direct me to turn around so you could see the results of the first part of my punishment.

I turn around and you can see the welt the last blow left behind, as well as the red mark still visible from earlier. You feel satisfied that the first part of my punishment has been sufficiently delivered.

You tell me to go over to the front of your desk lean over it as far as I can then spread my legs.

I move quickly to comply and you follow me over, but go to the other side of the desk. I watch as you reach in one of the drawers and pull out a blindfold.

You tell me to put it on, I do. I hear you reach into the drawer again but don't know what you are getting until I feel the leather cuffs close around my wrists. You attach them to the pulls on the desk drawers causing me to stretch and stand on the balls of my feet. I can feel my nipples harden as they are mashed into the cold surface of the desk. This causes a stirring in my pussy but I try to push it aside to focus on what you are doing, I can't let myself get distracted.

2belong2U
2belong2U
4 Followers
12