Our Getaway

Story Info
Spending a Saturday night at a fantasy hotel.
1.4k words
3.92
17.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gpbvkb
gpbvkb
27 Followers

On Saturday evening, George took me away for the evening to a fantasy theme hotel about an hour’s drive from our house. We left around 6pm and stopped at a Buffet restaurant for dinner. We then walked around the mall until closing. George then suggested to head to the hotel (which was right around the corner).

We got to the hotel and George checked us in. He came back in about five minutes and we proceeded to move the car over to the room. A little about the hotel - there are about four theme rooms available - Japanese, Egyptian, Roman, and Elvis (we won’t go into that room)! Each room, according to the brochure, contains a large bed (King or Round) hot tub for two, and the possibility of a two-person shower. George had ordered an Egyptian room, which contained a large room where the hot tub was located and then a second room where the round bed and bedroom were located.

George opened the room and let me enter. To my surprise, our friend Claudia (the massage therapist) was waiting for us! George had made arrangements for her to drive up and spend the evening with us. She hugged and kissed us and showed us how she had set up her table. This was a big surprise to me, and I was very happy to have Claudia there! Had I known she would be there, we would have gone up sooner! Claudia had the room temperature up high and was dressed in a T-shirt and shorts. We went into the bedroom and proceeded to get naked. We came back into the room and I was allowed to go first. Just like in the past, I lied down on my stomach and placed my face into the attachment for Claudia to work on my head and neck. Claudia had her oils ready and began to work on my toes and legs (I never told anyone but I enjoy having my toes massaged).

Claudia worked her magic on my legs and seems to spend a long time on my butt-cheeks! That felt wonderful! As she was coming up to my legs, she reached between and got some of my vaginal lips involved. Wonderful feeling! She continued to work on my back, neck, and arms. She spent what seemed like an eternity, when it was time to turn over. Let me tell you. This is the most difficult part of the massage. I managed to turn over and proceeded to get comfortable on my back.

George was watching the back part and he was right there for the front part. Claudia placed a covering over my eyes and gave me a nice kiss on the lips. Boy, that sent sparks through me! I settled in and she began to lightly place massage oil on my body. She didn’t leave any place untouched! She started on my arms, up to my neck, and then down over my abdomen, remembering to take care of my breasts. She then stood at the head of the table and used both hands to do my chest and abdomen. She worked her magic all the way down to my pubic hair, which I trimmed for George. She then performed some light “butterfly” movements down my legs to my toes and began to massage my toes again and work her way back up my legs.

When she got up to my thighs, she would work closer and close to my vagina and would sneak some of her fingers into my vagina. Did that wake me up! She then had me bend my right knee and would massage my thigh and finish up on my vagina. She then moved to the left leg and did the same thing! It’s so wonderful! Then she stopped and (according to George), dipped my vibrator (that hubby of mine) into some oil and placed it into my vagina, on a low setting. She held it in place with her right hand and massaged my chest and breasts with her left hand! After about two minutes, I explode and rise off the table! Claudia doesn’t stop. She continues with the vibrator in my vagina until I scream out PLEASE STOP! She does and removes the vibrator from my vagina. I begin to calm down and she massages my face, ears, and nose.

She finishes with a whole body “butterfly” stoke and plans a kiss on my lips. She then whispers, “I hope you enjoyed that!” I mumbled something back at her and just lied there. George has witness the whole operation and begins to stoke my vaginal lips. I tell him to leave it alone, please! I rest a couple of minutes and both George and Claudia helps me off the table. Claudia changes the sheets and steps outside to have a cigarette. George brings me back to the bed and kisses me passionately on the lips. He leaves me to go have his massage.

I must have dosed off for about 45 minutes. I wake up and go over to the table. George is on his back and Claudia is working on his legs. I now notice why George enjoys Claudia so much! As she comes up his legs, she captures his penis in her hands. I’m really surprised he’s not getting very excited. I continue to watch Claudia work her magic on George when she comes to the conclusion. She pours a healthy amount of oil into the palm of her hands and proceeds to massage George’s penis. She starts at the base and works up to his head. While she’s doing this with one hand, she massaging his balls in the opposite direction. She also moves her hand up to his chest and works on his nipples (he tells me they’re very sensitive - maybe that’s why he calls me his erotic masseuse!).

After about two-three minutes, George begins to come into Claudia’s hands. What I’m really impressed is how Claudia continues to massage his penis and not stop! George is raising his hips off the table and has become stiff as a board! Claudia starts to slow down and clean George up. She finishes him off with a massage to the head, neck, and ears. She asked me if I learned anything and I told her YES! We kiss each other on the lips and then I kiss George to wake him up. He looks at me in a groggy sense and starts to wake up. He rises and notices I’m wearing my waist chain and matching ankle bracelet. Claudia step out again and I ask George, “how come you didn’t cum right away?” George mentions how he concentrates on the music from the CD player and prevents him from ejaculating quickly! I’m very impressed!

Claudia returns into the room. We thank her for making our evening a wonderful one! George has made arrangements for her to have a room around the corner. She gives us a hug and kiss and leaves the room. It’s late, but George picks me up and carries me back to the bed. As back at the B&B, we’re a couple of greased pigs! George slips his penis into me and begins to make love to me! For one of the few times, I have my glasses on so I can see our reflection in the mirror above the bed. George comes into me and proceeded to move to the foot of the bed to perform oral sex on me! It only takes me a few minutes before I come into his mouth! It’s late, so we turn out the lights and fall asleep in each other arms.

The next morning, we wake up around 7:30 am. George pulls the covers off of me (that’s OK because the room is nice and toasty) and begins to make love to me! We both come right away and just rest in each other arms. The only major problem is both of us hurt down below! We get up and go into the two-person shower and enjoy the warmth of being together. After we dry ourselves off, we call Claudia to join us for breakfast. After 15 minutes, we meet in the hotel lobby, check out of the rooms (Claudia came back in to collect her table) and we head out for the local IHOP for food.

After breakfast, we hug and kiss one another and part ways. What a wonderful getaway! What a wonderful massage therapist! And finally, what a wonderful husband!

gpbvkb
gpbvkb
27 Followers