Our Ghostly Adventure

Story Info
Two people find passion while investigating an old hospital.
1k words
3.94
9.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were eight of them visiting the abandoned hospital on a chilly Friday night in October. This was their second ghost hunt together and they were a little green, but they knew what they were looking and listening for. You could feel the excitement in the air, of the possibility of seeing or hearing something paranormal. On their last adventure they had caught voices on tape from beyond that none of them could explain. So they were all eager to get in there and begin the investigation.

The group consisted of three couples, with exception to Toni and Eric. They each had been separated from their spouses for a couple of months, and although Toni found Eric to be incredibly handsome, she'd never made a move or let him know that she thought he was cute. She wasn't the type to make the first move, and she got the feeling that he didn't really like her anyway. After their last hunt, she would often fantasize about them being alone in the dark, and she would pleasure herself with the very thought of him on her mind. Seeing him here tonight she felt a blush of redness in her face and a flash of heat between her legs. She was quick to keep her calm and not let anyone know that her pussy pulsated as her mind filled with erotic thoughts about this sexy and mysterious man.

The group leader, Sarah, decided that since there were four floors to the hospital, they would break up into groups of two to do EVP (electronic voice phenomena) and camera work. Naturally the couples broke off into their groups, so Toni and Eric were left to investigate together. Toni felt another twinge in her panties and her heart leapt from her chest at just the thought of being alone with Eric. She glanced over to see if perhaps he felt the same way, but he was too busy with his phone, checking the latest postings on Facebook to even notice her staring at him. Toni made the suggestion that they go up to the top floor and let the others roam around the other ones. Eric agreed with this and so they made their way up the stairs.

Toni was just about five and half feet tall and had a medium build frame. There was nothing special about her. She had blonde hair, which she kept short, and deep hazel eyes. She wasn't fat, but she wasn't thin either. She considered herself to be very fit. Eric was just a little taller than her, and had a very muscular frame. You could see the outline of his muscles through his shirt and jeans. He was 5'8" and around 175 pounds, with brownish blonde hair. Toni could tell by his jeans and shirt that he worked out regularly. His chest muscles stood out and just begged to have fingers ran over it.

As Toni was walking up the stairs, she felt a brush against the back of her ass. She stopped and turned and Eric looked at her as if to ask what she stopped for. She asked him if he grabbed her ass and he said no, that a ghost must have done it. She continued to make her way up the stairs when it happened again. This time she just kept going, all the while smiling because she knew that he was the one doing it. After they reached the top of the stairs she began unpacking her gear to setup the cameras and recorders. They got situated on a space of floor that wasn't far apart from one another and began taking photos of the room to see if anything spectacular could be captured from beyond the grave.

About forty minutes into the investigation Toni heard a slight rustling and a low moan coming from where Eric was sitting. The room was completely dark so she turned on her flashlight and aimed it to where he was sitting. She saw that he had his hand in his pants and was massaging his penis and he didn't stop when she flashed her light upon him. Instead he held out his hand, and without saying a word motioned for her to come over to him. Toni could barely contain her excitement as she dropped her flashlight and walked over to him and sat down. He grabbed her hand and led it to his throbbing dick that was standing erect out of his pants. Instead of touching it with her hand, she had a better idea. She bent down and wrapped her lips around it and slowly made her way up to the tip of it with her tongue, only to thrust it deep into her throat and back out again. She let out a throaty moan and felt her insides start to ooze out into her panties. She then unbuttoned her own jeans and guided his hand into her warmth so that he could pleasure her like she was doing to him.

While they got each other off, they completely forgot about the cameras and recorders in the room. They only focused on each other. He pushed her down and laid over top of her so that her pussy was in his mouth and his dick was in hers. If anyone were to come up the stairs they would for sure be busted, but they were too consumed with each other to care if anyone caught them. They knew they didn't have a whole lot of time, so as quickly as they could they enjoyed one another with their hands and mouths. Toni wanted him inside of her more so than she's ever wanted any man, so she turned around and straddled him and rode him hard and fast. It was an effort to not yell out in pleasure, so to quiet her he shoved his tongue deep into her mouth. His tongue felt like velvet against hers and they made mad passionate love with their mouths, each tasting the juices of the other. Toni exploded over him and he came inside her so hard that she could feel him pulsating against her walls.

Once they finished they just sat there for a few minutes to catch their breaths. They got dressed and Toni moved back to where she had been sitting and checked her recorder. Not only had she captured their voices on the recorder, but also the digital camera with the night vision scope had been aimed at them and caught the entire session on video.