Our Girl at Spanky's

Story Info
Our Girl's trip to a seedy bar's bathroom.
1.7k words
4.04
67.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadaamMeg
MadaamMeg
19 Followers

One morning, over breakfast, Our Girl announces, "So I heard about this new place."

"Oh, yeah?" I respond.

"It's a new club down town," she blushes and looks down at her waffles. "I thought maybe we could go and check it out. I hear their rules are... relaxed."

"Oh, yeah?" I smirk, and ask "Would you like that?"

Our Girl smiles and continues to eat her breakfast.

Friday night comes and Our Girl is very excited. After raiding my closet she comes out wearing a short black skirt, black tank top, and black boots. I have her insert a pair of Ben-Wa balls. The club is located in a more questionable side of town, and, after getting lost using our GPS, we finally arrive.

The building is a simple brown brick building with a florescent sign on the front reading "Spanky's." As I lay my eyes on the building, I start to wish we would have eaten before arriving. After entering, I am pleased to find that the club appears to be a lot cleaner inside. We are immediately greeted by a perky young woman who promptly seats us.

After a decent, over-priced meal, we decide to mingle and dance. The dance floor is located on the lower level, and you can look down onto the dance floor. My hubby isn't much for dancing so he sits on at a table and watches us dance. The atmosphere of the club has an almost toxic, mesmerizing quality; you can't help but to become one with moment. The music is thumping and is loud enough that you cannot understand what anyone is saying. No one is even tries to communicate verbally. The lights are flashing and seem to be dancing off of everyone's glistening skin. When you look down at the dance floor you are able to feast your eyes on an ocean of skin.

After dancing for a while, Our Girl nods her head towards a door. She takes me by the hand and begins to lead me. When we are far enough from the speakers, she leans in and whispers into my ear, "Meg, I want to explore!" I instantly knew what she wants to look for. I look over to where my hubby is sitting and nod to him. He gives me that roguish grin.

Our Girl and I disappear through the door. We walk through the hall, passing couples making out. We pass a man trying to make a cell phone call. At the end of the hall, we pass through a bead curtain to the left, and we see a sign that says "Men's Restroom." I peek my head in, and there doesn't seem to be anyone inside. We rush to the handicap stall all the way to the end of the room. We step into the large stall; we are giggling, and soon begin to make out. Suddenly we hear the door swing open. We freeze fearing we might get caught. We hear footsteps approaching our stall and breathe a sigh of relief when we hear my hubby's voice as he whispers, "Are you girls in there?"

We let him in and proceed to make out. My hubby looks around the stall and notices a metal lady's trash disposal box on the wall between the stalls. He realizes how odd this is in a men's room, and starts to wiggle it, finding that it comes right off the wall. Behind the box is a hole approximately five inches in diameter, and the other side of the hole appears to be covered by another metal box.

I pull my skirt up and push Our Girl to her knees. She eagerly begins to lap at me. My hubby is watching, feasting his eyes. After a few minutes, I pull Our Girl to her feet and bend her over and remove the Ben-Wa balls we were making her hold inside. I slide some fingers in to her, and she begins fucking back against my hand. She moans out and I can feel her wetness running down my hand.

I instruct my hubby to take his dick out of his pants, and I direct Our Girl's mouth over to it. I spit into her mouth to lube it up. She begins sucking his dick.

Suddenly, we hear the door swing open and the lock on the door squeak to a locked position. My hubby jabs the back of Our Girl's mouth to remind her that she was supposed to be sucking his cock. The door in the stall next to use opens and someone steps in. The newcomer must have heard our moans, because, as I am watching the gloryhole, suddenly the metal box on the other side is removed and a flaccid cock flops through.

I grab Our Girls head and direct her to the new cock. She doesn't miss a beat and continues to suck the new one. I watch as she sucks her cheeks concave around the soft penis, eager to make it hard. While she sucks I turn my attention to her pussy. She gasps as I slid a finger inside, and I pulled out some pussy juice and smear it around. Now the cock peeking through the hole is much harder and longer. I watch as she gingerly sucks only managing to get the head of it inside.

I pull her away and decide she needs a lesson in how to suck dick. I gobble the cock as far into my mouth and throat as I can. I get the feeling that Our Girl knew that I would take over the sucking if she wasn't giving her best effort. She likes watching that sort of thing.

I start to wonder if the guy on the other side of the thin wall could tell that there was a new set of lips around his cock. It wouldn't matter because soon I was going to impale Our Girl on this mysterious cock.

While I was busy sucking off the stranger in the stall next to us, she sat on the toilet behind me fingering her pussy. I was really getting into sucking this cock. I was fingering myself furiously, and I began to cum hard. My lips were still locked around the cock and my moaning must have really done something for the guy in the next stall, because he began shooting a load deep into my mouth.

I spit the cum out of my mouth all over my breasts and allowed Our Girl to clean it up, smearing the cum on her face and sucking on my already hard nipples as she did. Our Girl seemed so disappointed but the spent cock disappeared. But shortly after we heard the door open and close, another man came in, and soon we had a new one to play with. The guy leaving must have gave this guy a heads-up, because he headed straight for the stall next to ours.

His cock was already hard and throbbing. Our Girl didn't waste any time this time around. Not to be completely shown up, she bent over, turned around, and backed her sopping wet pussy onto the waiting cock. She slammed her cheeks up against the stall wall, making the thin metal partition shake and squeak. I wondered to myself if the guy in the other stall was surprised to get a pussy and not a mouth.

At that point, I decided to spend time with my hubby. He appeared more ready than ever with a look of wild lust in his eyes. I walked up to him and he turned me around and directed the head of his dick to my fuck hole. He started pounding away. I was too busy being pounded to realize that the guy on the other side of the door had cum deep in Our Girl's pussy. Cum was running down her legs, but she was still smashing her ass against the wall.

She stopped for a second when she felt the dick soften and slide back through the hole. She turned for half a second surprised, happily, to see a new dick popping through the hole. The new guy must have brought a friend. Either that or we were too preoccupied to hear the door again.

She turned back around to face the wall, and slid it inside and hugged against the wall as tight as she could. The new position caused her cum soaked pussy to lose half of what remained of the load she had been given, but there was still plenty of cum to lube her pussy as the new dick willingly pumped in and out. It didn't take this dick a long time to lose its load.

The dick disappeared, and Our Girl started scooping cum out of her pussy and sucking it into her mouth. Soon, another dick appeared through the hole. Our Girl grabs it and lubes it up using the cum of the other men. She started stroking it while she began to lube her ass hole with her fingers, sliding one, then two, insider her ass.

She puts the head of the dick to her ass and slowly pushes back. It pops in, and, before long, she has a good rhythm going. She starts fingering her clit and soon begins to cum. She can tell the cock she is fucking is getting close. She waits until the last second, just as it's about to cum, and pulls off. She gets down on her knees to watch it cum. She imagines that it must be torture for the guy not to jack his cock while he cums. After a few seconds she has a change of heart and decides to help by jacking him while he finishes.

No cock replaces this one, but my hubby is still pounding away. Our Girl comes over and kneels down where my hubby can give her a taste of my pussy. He pulls his dick out of me, and slides it in her mouth, giving her a taste and, before long, blasts a load all over her face. After a few seconds, we regain our composure.

My hubby rushes out of the stall to lock the door, so we can clean up the best we can in privacy. He peeks his head out and sends us girls out when the coast is clear. He sneaks out behind us a few seconds later. As we exit the hallway and make our way back to the dance floor, trying to appear calm and collected, a bouncer rushes past us toward the door we had just exited. Taking this sign as a clue to leave, we make our way to the parking lot.

MadaamMeg
MadaamMeg
19 Followers