Our Glory Night

Story Info
Old wows are forgotten & new wows are given.
2.4k words
3.93
76.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,368 Followers

I met Sandra at Saturday afternoon at a grocery shop in our Scandinavian hometown. Not the average place to meet the wife to be. But I did it. She noted that I had difficulties to find the right kind of meat and offered to help me with that. I accepted and jokingly told her that I really needed to find a wife like her. She had obviously a great sense of humor and told me with a warm smile in her sweet face that I she was free so I could ask her. Both of us busted out in laugh and the whole thing ended up with me asking her out for dinner the same evening, which she accepted.

The dinner went out in a great way and ended at a breakfast in my apartment. As we were both singles, had fun and great sex together, she moved in with me within a month. Very soon, indeed but it felt right for us and we could save a nice amount every month.

We got a great opportunity when a construction company had built 32 houses in a new area, which they sold out for reasonable prices and loans. We were happy to get one of these, moved in, got married, and she got pregnant. Most of our neighbors were young couples just as we and we got many friends among them. We had a great marriage for the first three years before shit hit the fan.

The shit was a divorced woman by name Lola, once in the time Sandra's best friend who during a vacation in Greece had met a professional English soccer player, married him and left town for England which happened before Sandra and I met. After giving Lola several warnings for her increasing interest for a sluttish lifestyle the soccer player had got enough when he after a tip to the local newspaper, together with a journalist and a photograph, found her naked at a shabby hotel together with three players from the other local top team, one white and two black men even they stark naked. Lola and the soccer player had no children why he got a fast and cheap divorce. English tabloid papers love soccer wife scandals why Lola became very famous and she escaped from the country as soon as she had sold her story to one of the tabloids. She came back to her hometown and began to invite her old friend Sandra to her different activities. Sandra got flattered and began to spend more and more time with her though they had no connections or never talked with each other during all the years Lola spent as rich soccer wife in England. Sandra was never invited to visit her there, but now she was Lola's useful best friend again. Of course, most of the things they did together were totally innocent and to the beginning my only objection was that Sandra began to spend more evenings with Lola than with her family. I didn't like it at all when they even began with "girl nights out" which lasted longer and longer during the night hours. We had a rather serious arguing about that when I told her that if or when I got any knowledge of her cheating me it meant immediate divorce. All mumbo jumbo about, "I'm sorry, I didn't intended do that, please forgive me and I'll never do that again" would be totally useless. She told me that she understood and I had no reason to worry. However, already the next week she went out again and was at home five a clock in the morning totally boozed and refused to give me a believable explanation to where and with whom she had spent the night.

Then matters got even worse when Sandra came home two days later and told me that Lola had got some money from England and invited her and promised to pay for a holiday week at Playa de Ingles, Gran Canaria. She hoped that I didn't have any objections and even if I had she didn't care.

I had got enough so I told her, "Why should I care? You can stay there forever. Just tell me where I can send your belongings?"

She got surprised and shouted, " What the hell do you mean by that"

"I neither can nor want to stop you if want to go away whoring together with that damn slut, but if you go you can stay there or go wherever you want but not back here. Please tell me where I can send your belongings."

She began crying, "You're a jealous bastard who don't trust your wife, and let her do something on her own without watching her 24 hours a day. The terrible thing could happen that I might have some fun instead of being a maid for you."

"You can have as much fun you want, the whole world is out there, you can go any time you want. I've got enough of Lola and to be honest, I don't mind if you go with her or not."

She didn't go, Lola went alone for two weeks and now when Lola was away Sandra even stayed at home and did a bit more of the family matters in the house than before, but I felt that I had lost for ever that Sandra I married and our relation was in serious trouble and remained so for a while.

When we bought the house we like everybody else our neighbors even bought 1/32 of a playground in the area. For the maintenance of it we both paid an annual fee and had a garden party with barbeque every year in June. Lola was still away at the party Saturday and Sandra and I spent most of the party time together. The usual program began with games for the youngest children, then other games for the adults and disco for teenagers. The last hour before the official part of the party closed at 23.00 used to be slow tunes in the disco tent. I danced several times with a pretty brunette by name Marie-Helene who had the most beautiful eyes and the sweetest smile I ever seen.

This year Sandra and I were together with four other couples invited to Lena and Patrick's house for further partying. To my great pleasure even Mari-Helene and Dan joined us there. Those parties had been a bit wilder for each year. Thanks to the EU, cheap German booze is available in large quantities at parties like this.

Lena and Patrick hade made a free space for dance in their living room and with almost all lights off we had a good time. Then Lena got a great idea. During a holiday I Greece they had been at a beach party where everybody, both women and men had danced topless which had been a very sensual event. Four couples accepted and two went home. To my great pleasure Marie-Helene and her boyfriend Dan stayed. During a slow tune with her I got a super hard hard-on, which she felt and whispered in my ear that I must let her get a taste of it as soon as possible. I told her that she could count on me.

Then Lena got a new idea again. There had been an old black and white American film on the TV last Sunday evening in which all couples that were invited to a party threw their car keys in a bowl and when they left, the wives picked up one from the bowl and went with the guy who owned the car. Of course, we could not drive any cars that night and Lena told us that there was no need to do that either. She had four rooms available and we could take one hour in privacy. Up to every couple what they wanted to do. To my great surprise we all eight accepted. Sandra had a happy smile in her face when she noted that I didn't have any objections.

Lena and Patrick must have planned this beforehand because they had a plan how to make the choices. Patrick took a deck of cards, picked out the Kings and Queens, laid them in two groups with the backsides up. Mixed them well and laid a King with it's backside up before each man. Then the women took one card each from the remaining deck. Sandra had got an Ace of harts and was allowed to be the first to choose one of the Queens, which lay with their backsides up. She got the Queen of clubs. Thereafter we men were allowed to look at our cards and it was Marie-Helene's boyfriend Dan who had the King of clubs. The next one to chose was Lena who was lucky to get the fourth husband Jerry, a good looking local soccer star who been close to Sandra the latest hours. I noted how Sandra envied Lena. The next one to choose was Marie-Helene and my hart began to jump in my chest for the 50% chance to get my dream-girl. I had the King of hearts and my own heart almost stopped when Marie-Helene turned up her Queen. It was the Queen of hearts.

Sandra with her Ace got the master bedroom included as a part of her first price. Marie-Helene and I had got one of their kids bedroom for her third price and in there we found that Lena had made a bed on an air mattress on the floor and small bottle of sparkling wine and a three pack of condoms at the pillow. We began with a deep kiss and then I kissed her nipples hard before I laid her down and took off her skirt and pantyhose before licked her clit until she begged me to penetrate her. She got an intensive orgasm after only a few minutes and even I had to let it go. She told me that I had made her horny already in the disco tent and wanted me since Lena came with the suggestion about swinging. She didn't waste any time and sucked me stone hard again. The next fuck lasted much longer and even now we succeed to get a dual orgasm.

Now we opened the wine and had a chat while waiting for me to recover for the third action. Marie-Helene told me that her relation to Dan wasn't very good anymore. He had begun to treat her in bad manner and even hit her once. I told her about my problems with Sandra nowadays envying Lola's single life and abandoning her family more and more. Marie-Helene told me that she had heard some rumors at her job about Lola and some other girl been invited to entertain two top customers who had visited one of the local industries a while ago.

I don't know if it was a joke or not when Marie-Helene told me that she wished that Dan could keep Sandra forever and she and me be together. I replied that I didn't care what Dan and Sandra did but if she wanted me, I was hers. Now she got serious and told me that she was in love with me and if I felt the same we could meet on the next Monday when we were sober. I accepted and told her, "I love you" and thereafter we used the third condom.

The hour was over and we all gathered I the kitchen for a last drink before we took night. Nobody said very much, I think some of us were ashamed about the last hour but I was only happy.

When we got home Sandra and I had a nightcap with jolly chat and she in her rather tipsy mood bragged how good Dan had been to her. I told that I was glad that she had a good time and asked her if our party was almost as fun as the company party Lola had told me they been to a while ago.

She was happy to brag for me, "Yes, but it was much more classy, real Champagne, oysters, lobsters and things like that. We didn't dance topless, we danced naked, much more sexy."

"How did you choose partners for lovemaking? Lottery or what?"

"No, of course not. It was up to the guys to seduce us. Only two of them succeed to seduce me. I'm a firm married woman you know. Lola is a little bitchy and fucked all of them."

I had heard enough and told her, "Good girl who only cheated me twice, but as you ought to know it was two too much for this marriage. It is over and from now on you can sleep in the spare room until we ca go separate ways."

She got almost sober and shouted, "You bastard, you tricked me to talk too much. You have never talked to Lola." Then she began to cry hysterically and went to the spare bedroom. Sandra was in bed until two o'clock when she came out from the spare bedroom in total mess and asked if I meant what I told her last night.

I said yes and could not resist to tell her that Lola's kind offer to invite her to Gran Canaria probably only was her share of their company whoring fee which she had earned with her pussy.

Both Marie-Helene and I had taken a half-day off after lunch at Monday and went to a summer cottage owned by one of my fellow-workers. She asked me if I did remember what I had told and promised her during the Saturday night and if it was still valid. My "yes" got her to reply with a sight of release and thereafter we within only a few minutes began an intensive lovemaking.

Of course, it was a quantum leap for both of us to take so we even spent much of the time talking about how we wanted to go on with our love. To our great surprise we almost had equal expectations in most matters. Six months later we got married in the Town Hall.

Even Sandra and Dan are living together and it seems to be OK between them but she use to tell me that she must been complete mad when she listened more to Lola's suggestions than to her own common sense.

Sandra gave me full confession about her company whoring and promised to testify when I found out that those important customers were representing a public owned company. I brought the matter into some high-level opposition politicians who had useful leaks to the evening tabloids, which thanks to Lola's reputation in England blew it up to a national political sex scandal. Both the buyers and the local company were sued for bribing and the order was cancelled. Lola left the town.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,368 Followers