Our Guest

Story Info
Domme has fun with her sub and a guest.
2.5k words
3.61
44.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive home from work, happy to be back home with You. Stepping into the living room expecting to see You there, a little shocked at Your absence. Spotting the note You left on the table, taking it off the table, my mind reels a bit at the news You left. "A guest?" the first thought that flashed into my mind was a weekend without Your touch like last time, reading further I see Your order to get clean and be dressed like for work when You get home. Smiling some to myself at Your words knowing that means it's not another Dom, but also thinking that my jealousy is wrong knowing I need to tell You. Stripping slowly as I enter O/our bedroom, a slight shiver running through my body as I think of what will happen with this guest.

Stepping into the shower, my hands roam over my body, toned and fit at Your wishes and as a result of the diet You selected for U/us. The lather flowing over my body, my hand brushes over my cock, finding it growing hard at some images of this weekend. Groaning as I wrap my fingers around it, slowly stroking it as the water flows over my body. Thoughts of You telling me to please this guest, unsure if it's a man or woman. Images of hard dicks being replaced by flashes of Your pussy, my mind running wild with ideas. Grunting softly, my playing around the head of my manhood, my hand pumping it quickly now, my mind lost in the images. Straightening up as suddenly I feel Your hand on me, turning to look at You "I'm sorry Mistress, I thought I had longer". A soft smile coming to Your face "it's ok dear you didn't cum. Now get dressed and come meet My friend" nodding softly as I rinse the soap off my body. My eyes roaming along Your body as You walk out of the bathroom, Your sudden appearance killing my arousal for now.

Getting dressed quickly, I rush down the stairs, tripping a bit on the last one and stumbling into the foyer. Chuckling softly as I compose myself, walking out to the living room, glancing at You for cues, nodding as You shake Your head. Staying standing up, moving to You, stepping to Your side, smiling softly feeling Your arm slipping around "John this is Jerry. Jerry this is John" You motion between us. I nod "A pleasure" smiling at the man; he reaches across offering his hand. Taking it, slowly shaking it, testing his grip against mine in a stupid male thing. We all sit down for a bit and chat, You ask me to get some drinks, I nod and slip off to the kitchen.

Surprised by the fact You follow me, I turn as W/we enter the kitchen, looking into Your eyes asking You what's going on with mine. "John he is your equal this weekend. Keep him in his place but always be respectful and listen to Me. I am still your Mistress but he isn't your Master" nodding softly to Your words, I move around the kitchen, making the drink. Following You back out of the kitchen, I set the tray down, sitting myself next to You. Our conversation is soft and toned with sexual under tones. You turn and look at me, wrapping Your arms around me, pulling my body tight to Yours, O/our chest rubbing together. I whisper in Your ear "Mistress I need You" You smile then lean in kissing me briefly "W/we shall have E/each other darling and him" You motion over to him as he sits watching U/us.

Laughing as I lean down, nipping at Your neck tenderly, my tongue slowly teases along Your skin, tasting Your desire on Your flesh. I hear You growl softly "Come here" to him, my hands kneading Your ass, glancing watching as he moves to U/us. Nipping lower on Your neck, watching You as You kiss him, a growl escapes me as a hint of jealousy mixes with my desire. Watching as You kiss him as if he were something you could devour. Listening to You, my teeth grazing along Your neck "You both share a secret and today I get to play with that." You look over at him "you want to be fucked, and John here is bi guess what, you're getting fucked" I pause from Your neck long enough to chuckle some, only to receive a stern glance from You "you're My plaything John and I want you to have fun with him"

Smiling softly to You as I shift closer to him, he gets an odd look on his face; his eyes locked on Yours "I never said by a guy. You said you'd be the one doing it" You laugh gently "He is an extension on Me and no I said you'd get fucked. Now relax he is a good lover". My fingers brush along his cheek, smirking to myself watching the fear in his eyes, reminded of my dungeon days. Leaning in close to him, inhaling softly, taking in the smell of fear and lust, leaning down kissing his lips softly, feeling him shift back from me. My eyes turn to You seeking a little help, smiling as I watch You slip off the couch, and behind him. His movement halting by You, Your hand coming up, grabbing his hair turning him to face You "by rejecting him you're rejected me my dear. Now relax or you might see of side of Me only he likes" Your fingers slip from his hair as You push him to me.

My arms wrap around him, pressing his body to mine, smiling gently into his eyes whispering "Relax. I don't bite. I nibble," laughing as I crush my lips to his, my tongue playing along his lips seeking to force open his mouth, my fingers massaging the back of his neck trying to get him to relax. Feeling his lips give way to my tongue, I gently run it along his tongue, tasting him slowly, smiling inside as I catch a hint of You on him. Gliding my hands along his body, feeling him tense beneath my fingers, his reaction driving me mad. Nipping down his chin to his neck, slowly nibbling along his skin trying to get him to relax. Watching the look of joy on Your face "I'll be right back" is mumbled as You stand and disappear heading for O/our room. Looking in his eyes "mmmm got you to myself now give in" unbuttoning his shirt, leaning in kissing his right nipple, teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Smiling as I hear him groan, "I'm a little scared. Will it hurt?" Laughing as my mouth drift over his chest "no it won't my dear" leaning up catching his lips in a kiss, smiling inside as he finally kisses me back.

Hearing You come back down the stairs, breaking the kiss to watch You, chuckling softly seeing you carrying our collection of toys. Standing up and moving to You, offering to carry them and awaiting Your instructions, holding all of them except the silk scarves as I follow You. You look down at him "strip dear show John what he gets to play with" You turn to me "Strip John he deserves the same privilege" nodding to You, setting the toys on the couch. My eyes never leaving him, enthralled as more of his flesh is exposed, taking in every inch of him. My eyes grow wide as he sheds his pants, my eyes instantly falling on his cock, noticing the difference in sizes between his and mine.

Stripping out of my clothes quickly, consumed by a sudden need to have him, my eyes glance to You asking permission without speaking, You catch the look and laugh "suck him John but if he cums you share it with him" nodding as I fall to my knees in front of him, sliding my tongue across my lips as I slide my hand down his bare chest, the fingers playing against it as my nails graze against the flesh, continuing downward, my hand stopping above his shaft, extending a finger and running it slowly down the length of his cock, my nail pressing against the small slit as my gaze shifts to him, curling my fingers around it, slowly beginning to stroke it as I lean forward, dragging my tongue across the head, then blowing softly, feeling him tense. Laughing gently as I kiss the head of his cock, my lips slowly enclosing him, I glance up, seeing You tying his hands behind him, smiling inside knowing he is at O/our mercy.

Slowly taking his total length into my mouth, slowly swallowing as I feel the head resting against my throat, my fingers slipping to his balls, gently rolling them between my thumb and forefinger. Teasingly slow, my head begins to move on his length, the tip of my tongue tracing the vein on his shaft, sucking gently. The tip of my tongue teasing the slit of his cock, groaning gently tasting a hint of his precum, taking his length back into my mouth. My hands reaching behind him, playing along his hole, glancing up at you seeking permission, knowing it will make him cum. You smile and nod, leaning down to him as You whisper "you wanted to be penetrated dear here you go" I feel Your hand on mine, forcing my index finger into his hole, wiggling it gently as You work it in and out of him. Felling his cock throb harder in my mouth, my control lost in wanting to taste his cum, my head bobbing rapidly on his tool, my throat swallowing each touch his cock hits the back of it. My finger driving in and out of his ass, feeling him tense completely, my hand finds his balls, giving him a little squeeze to push him over the edge. Swallowing fast as I feel the first hot blast of his cum hit my tongue, my head stops moving, my tongue dancing along his shaft coaxing all his cum from him, feeling that he is close to being done I stop swallowing, holding his cum in my mouth. Smiling at You as I straighten up before him, leaning in kissing him hard on his lips, my tongue forcing them open, driving my tongue into his mouth, making him drink some of his cum. Leaning away from him wiping off my lips "he was good I wonder if his ass is as good as his cock". Standing up moving to Your side awaiting your next order.

"Sit down John it's My turn to have fun with him" Settling onto the couch, nodding to You. Taking in Your beauty as You strip out of Your clothes. My eyes roaming over Your body, tracing each voluptuous curve, leaning back on the couch as You slide in front of him. You reach up; pulling him down to his knees "eat me dear and maybe I'll let him fuck you" I swear I hear him groan as you press his face to your pussy, shifting on the couch to watch him better. You lean back offering more of your pussy to him, my eyes following each move of his tongue on You. He drives his tongue into You, lapping hard at You; Your moans begin to fill the room. His mouth moves over your clit, sucking on it hard, I reach down stroking my cock slowly, watching as he works his mouth on You, Your body tensing as his teeth sink gently into your clit "Oh god yes that's it dear, eat Me real good, make Me cum all over your face" the volume of Your moans, stirring a need in me, My hand begins to fly on my cock. You look over at me and smile "John he is doing a good job. Give him what he wants."

Standing from the couch, moving over to him slowly, my eyes locked on his tongue as it works inside You. Casually snagging the lube You brought down with You, I pause, watching as he hungrily feastson Your pussy, his tongue dancing over Your clit, his grunts echoing Your moans. I step behind him, kneeling down "since You say he is a good boy I'll use lube" reaching down, teasing the tip of my finger against his hole, I squirt a nice bit of lube above it, gently pressing in, forcing my finger into his ass, coating his ass with lube. Hearing You moan I look down at You, watching You quiver with Your first orgasm, my eyes matching on Yours, catching the do it now look in them.

Straightening up behind him, squirting some lube on my hand, coating it. Leaning in against him, slowly parting his tight little hole, groaning softly as the head of my cock slips in. I feel him tense, You growl and pull his head back down to Your pussy "you aren't done yet" my hips slowly press down to his, forcing the length of my manhood into him. Pausing holding there, letting him adjust to my cock "mm god Mistress he's so tight" slapping my hand over my mouth, realizing what I just said. Looking down at You, seeing You lost in ecstasy, his tongue deep inside You, You tugging his head back and then to your pussy, making him fuck You with his tongue. Feeling his ass relax around my cock, my hips slowly begin to pump to his, Gliding the length of my shaft in and out of ass, groaning each time I slide back in. I watch as You shudder with one last orgasm then roll away from him "good dear now enjoy being fucked" smiling at You. My cock driving in and out of him, my thrust rocking him down to the floor. My cock throbbing slowly inside him, his moans slowly becoming louder as he begins to let go. Glancing over to You watching as You work a vibe along Your clit. A casual word from You spurring me to fuck him faster "that's good john fuck him. You two look so good" You glide the vibe along your clit, teasing Yourself to a few soft orgasms. My prick hammering into his ass, Lost in the sensations. "God I'm going to cum" giving You a look of wanting, smiling as You nod giving me permission to fill him with my seed. "No no. Don't cum in my ass please" he cries out after hearing me, You stand from the couch walking over to him, lifting him by his hair "it's in your ass or in your mouth which do you want now" You release Your grip on his hair, letting his head fall back to the floor. He bucks back against me "Fill my ass John please" growling loudly as he speaks, my hips slam to his as my cock explodes inside him, My cum flowing into his ass, filling him till it squirts out, falling back to the ground, the audible pop of my dick leaving his ass, filling the room. Sitting there a little spent, I glance over at You. "Come on boys it's time to go to the bedroom" W/we all stand and makes O/our way to the stairs.