Our Help Ch. 01

Story Info
Company owner helps older women with their dreams.
5.9k words
4.32
17.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Story was kindly edited by tangentjoker.

*

I own a company, mostly online, that deals with people's fantasies. Most of my clients are older rich women; women that have deep, dark, depraved, sick fantasies.

They pay me well for fulfilling their dreams. So well, in fact, that I have an agency of people who help me fulfill their needs. A lot of my clients are fairly regular users of my company as I am the only company in Ireland who supplies to this kind of demand for the rich folk.

I walk into the office. I take off my coat and hang it on the rack. I drop my briefcase on the floor and slouch onto the big plush sofa.

"You okay?" Louise asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Babe. Just tired, that's all," I reply. "Anything new in today?" I ask.

"Yeah. Mrs. McGirk again. She has a new one for you," Louise says as she works her fingers on the keyboard.

I reach for my bag and pull out a bundle of money. "That's for yesterday," I say as I toss the bundle onto the desk.

"How much did you charge her?" Louise asks.

"1200 Euro," I said as she started to count the 50 Euro notes out.

"And how much do we owe Tomas for his day?"

"350. I gave him a little bonus this time as he did a great job on Mrs. Walsh and she paid us a little extra and said she would email us for her next appointment and can't wait to use our services again. You would think the old bitch was new to this, wouldn't you, but she has been using us for nearly 4 fucking years now, the dirty old cunt," I replied.

"Well, looking at what is left, you both must have given her a good seeing to this time because even with Tomas' wage took out there is still 250 extra there," Louise said as she looked at me.

"Well, let's just say the dirty old bitch really enjoyed herself this time. That's why I'm so fucking tired. Mrs. Walsh had a hell of a lot of energy yesterday and we just kept at her the whole day and night. She is a randy old cunt, as you well know, Babe," I said, relaxing more into the sofa.

Louise smiled over at me and said she would make coffee. Getting up, she walked around her desk and to the coffee machine. I watched her as she went, her small tits pushing out through her tight white blouse and her plump arse wiggling as she walked making the black ruffled sticky out skirt dance as she walked. She caught my eye when she turned around and asked did I want a fuck this morning.

"No. Not yet, Babe," I replied to my stepdaughter.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Later, Sweetheart," I said as I pushed my head back onto the sofa.

Coffee came and I sat up to take and drink it. Louise was back behind her desk before she spoke again.

She said, "Back to business.

"There is nothing booked for the next two days, Pops, so you can have a rest. Then, on Friday, there is Mr. and Mrs. Green in Navan. They want the same as last time with you and black Bob. Only this time, they want Mr. Green tied up on a chair in their sitting room. Here is the best part: They want you and Bob to force Mr. Green to wear his wife's pink lace bra and panties as soon as you get there. They say in their email that you both can beat him a little harder, if you wish, but only beat Mrs. Green the same as last time when you and Bob are raping her. Then, of course, the same ending with Mr. Green being forced to eat your cream pies from his wife's pussy and asshole. They have already paid up front and deposited an extra 150 for changing their story to include the new panty fetish for the old fella, as stipulated in the agreements," Louise said as she gasped a breath before starting again. "It's only a half day for you and Bob on Friday so it shouldn't be too tiring and i know you don't like doing it in front of spouses but they are good customers and have been with us for years. They always pay what we want and are always on our website saying how good we are and how professional we are and have got us a lot of work from newbies too. And everytime they get a visit from us they write their story of what happened on that said day in our story blog and they get quite a lot of good comments from other users on the site. So, you see they are good for us."

"I know that, Princess, but I just think it's kind of odd that a 70-year-old man enjoys being tied up and, now, dressed in his wife's underwear while myself and black Bob break into their house, beat them both and fuck every hole his 65-year-old wife has, then force the old fella to his knees to clean up our cum from the woman he loves after we are done raping her. I just find it strange that at their age they get enjoyment from this, that's all. I know they are paying for our services and that they are just living out a fantasy but, fuck me, at their age you would think they are past all that; especially him. You would think he would want to protect her and mind her not to have two guys come to their home, slap them around and rape her as he watches. I don't know, Babe. As I said, I just think it's strange they live in that fantasy world at that age, that's all. It's fucking odd," was my reply.

"Look at it this way, Pops. I hope when you get to that age, you are still able to perform. Still able to fuck me. Still able to make love to me. Still able to live out your fantasies with me and, besides that, as old as they are they have and still are spending a fortune with us every month and have gotten us loads of new customers over the years. And, just remember, I once offered them a freebee for their loyalty and help in building our business to what it is today. And they kindly refused, saying it would not feel the same if they didn't pay; that paying for our people to use and abuse and rape was all part of their humiliation, which they thrive on. So let them at it, and enjoy the lifestyle that you earn from the Greens,"Louise said, looking for my reaction.

I nodded a knowing nod and drank more from my coffee cup. Louise got up and filled my cup again with more hot black coffee, returning the pot after she topped her cup up.

She walked past me and asked, "Are you sure, Pops?" grinning as she swayed her nice, full, round arse past my eyes.

I knew what she meant. She wanted me to fuck her in the office, but tiredness was taking over my body.

"We can fuck later, Louise," I told her.

She looks at me with pity in her beautiful blue eyes; not pity for herself, but pity for me.

"Okay," she started. "Saturday, there are three bookings, but none for you. Two are regulars in Dublin and one in Cork. The Cork one is only a second visit, so not really a regular, and Samantha was requested to do it, as she was before. It's a guy who apparently likes to worship pussy and ass and then get strap-on fucked as she drags her nails down his back, ripping the skin off him. First time he contacted us, he was charged 1000 Euro. But when he contacted us this time, I asked Samantha about him and she rang him.

"She told him on the phone that if he wanted her again then he was going to pay more. The cheeky bitch charged him an extra 300, which he gladly paid, and readjusted his payment online. I told her she shouldn't be doing that, and she said he was minted and could well afford it. And she said, anyway, she worked him hard. And she knew he would come back to us again, so she upped the price. So I will split the extra 300 with Sam fifty/fifty and pay her her usual 350. So she has a good payday from that dude and we make a little extra from him, too." Louise took a breath again and then carried on, "The two in Dublin are the usual old pair of dolls. They have booked Michael and John again, same as always: Dinner date, dance and fuck. Two and a half grand between them. Same every week. Pay the boys 700 between them, plus their own personal expenses: petrol, clothes and such and we make about one and a half grand.

"On Sunday, I have one myself. It's Mrs. Caffery, but only for a few hours as her husband is playing golf locally. She's still being charged the same as usual. I just treat her like a dog: walk her on a leash, make her eat from a bowl, have her lick my pussy and rim my hole. Then, I finish with the usual: make her drink my piss from my pussy and lick my arse clean when I shit on her saggy old tits. So it's going to be a quick session for her. And she doesn't mind not being fucked by me, or getting her usual spanking, as she is afraid her husband will return early," Louise said.

I then remembered what Louise had said to me when I walked into the office about Mrs. McGirk and asked her what it was that she wanted different than the last time.

"Well, Pops, you know she likes to change things around now and again. Like the last few times you and black Bob have been with her and doing to her whatever it was. Well, she wants a change again. She asked for you both again, but wants things to be different. She still wants to be raped by you both. She wants you both to use a little more violence, but not to mark her face. She basically wants to be kidnapped, gagged, hooded, roughly treated and abused by you both. Only this time, she wants it like she has seen in some of those humiliation pornos. She has sent a few clips in her email of what she would like to happen, and has asked us to email her a bill for it for the extra services.

"You can look at the clips later, if you want too, but its mainly ass-to-mouth, gagging and puking on cocks, facial spitting, pussy stretching, tit torture and bondage. That kind of stuff," Louise said.

"Fuck me, she is really getting into the rough side of things, isn't she? I remember the first time she booked me, she was so embarrassed when she first sucked my cock. And now look at the dirty old cunt! She can't get enough of it since she first started. She is a dirty old fucker. Remember last bank holiday she booked me and Bob? Well, we took it in turns with her, after both using her on Friday evening and night.

"We kept her at it all weekend. All over the bank holiday, she must of only slept about five hours, total, because we would take it in turns to rest and sleep, so that there was always one of us with her at any given moment. We wouldn't even let her go to the bathroom. We made her piss and shit in a bucket in the corner of the room. Then, we made her go outside naked at night and empty out her mess and clean the bucket out. Ha, ha, ha, that was funny, because she didn't want her friends seeing her out there like that.

"I thought she was going to piss herself when I shoved her out the door into her garden with the bucket and wouldn't let her back into her house for ten minutes until she had the bucket cleaned properly. And now she wants a bit more humiliation, degradation, suffering and pain? Well, as long as she is paying, the old whore can have what she wants. When has she booked for?" I asked.

"She hasn't booked a date, yet. She says in her email to run it by you. And if its OK with you, then to book her either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. She said you should pick the day and surprise her at home. She will be home alone for those three days and doesn't want to know when you plan to visit her. She wants to have the surprise when it happens, but she only wants to hire you and Bob for twenty-four hours; not the whole three days. So, what do you want to do, Pops? Do you want to do her on Monday, as you're not booked for then, anyway? And I can move Bob's other appointment around so it suits you. Or do her on Tuesday when you're both vacant?" Louise asked, looking at me as I settled myself down on the sofa, laying on my back ready to have a snooze.

"Yeah, Tuesday is fine. We can do her on Tuesday. We get an early start on Mrs. McGirk because she really is a goer. She can go for three days so we will have our work cut out on her. So may as well make it an early morning visit, I think. If you're not too busy, Louise, you can come and watch, if you like. It will add to her humiliation even more if you're there laughing, watching and advising us on what to do to her while she is bound up being used. I know she has spoken to you many times on the phone but she has never met you and i think it would be a real nasty treat for her if you were there and humiliated her with us. What do you think about that?" I asked.

"Well, I'm busy in the morning, Pops, but I could make it for the evening time, when I close the office, if that's not too late," Louise said, smiling at the thought of getting off at someone else's expense.

"That's that sorted, then. So, it looks like Mrs. McGirk is going to get a good seeing too this time. First by me and black Bob, and then by all three of us. Fuck me, she is going to panic when she realizes that not only is there another woman in the room watching her flabby old body being used... but she is going to be very embarrassed when she finds out it is you, the dear sweet girl on the other end of the phone that she has spoken to so many times," I said with a laugh.

"What will we charge her this time?" Louise asked, half laughing at the thought of it all.

"Just the usual 1000 for Mrs. McGirk; and 200 extra for the extras that she wants. And the surprise of you being there we won't charge the old fucker for. She can have that extra free of charge because she is a weekly booker and always gives us a little bonus every week. And the fact is she isn't too bad a fuck for an old bitch. She can take my full 71/2 inches and Bobs 9 1/2 inches and she always has dinner in the oven left for us and a few beers in the fridge. So, she ain't so bad, after all. But anything over and above her time and she has to pay premium rates for," I replied.

"She never goes over her time and most of the time you all are finished with her early, anyway. And she always pays up front and gives you and Bob a good tip. So, I think you're right to give her a nasty surprise free of charge, now and then," was the reply I got as I pulled more pillows under my head.

I could hear the buttons click on the keyboard as Louise sent my reply to Mrs. McGirk.

I was just nodding off when Louise said, "Fucking hell, she is eager. She has replied and confirmed the booking and is delighted at the price. Payment is already in the account and she looks forward to being used by you both again. Oh, the poor old dear really does love the attention you give her. Little does she know what she is in for this time, hey Pops?"

I smiled as I turned my head to look at my beautiful stepdaughter.

"What is it with women wanting to be raped and abused, Louise?" I asked her.

"Its just a female fantasy, Pops. All women want to know what it feels like to be used that way. They want to feel the humiliation, disgust, pain and abuse. They want to feel helpless and feel dirty. It's just a fantasy that every woman I've ever known would have at least once in their lifetime.

"Most women would never dare ask their partner to rape them in role play. They would be too embarrassed to ask. That is why they find us and use our services: to fulfill their desires and dreams. But some get addicted to it; to the feeling of helplessness and to the humiliation they feel during and after the act. And if they can afford it, then they become our regulars. Most of our clients, the regular ones, stem from the first time they used us. They are the ones that keep our books full all the time.

"They are addicted to us and the service we provide. Women are lucky that we are here. We give them what they want: their fantasy; their dirty little secrets and their life's dream. It's just a woman's thing, Pops. That's all." Her voice drifted off as I did.

I woke to the sound of Louise moaning and groaning. As I opened my eyes, I could see that she had moved her chair around to where I was sleeping on the sofa. She had her legs spread wide, her feet lifted up and opened out on the sofa. Her short skirt was pulled up around her waist and she had her plump arse perched on the edge of her seat. She was leaning back on the backrest and looking at me as she was fingering her lovely pussy.

I watched, as my head was clearing, and looked between her chunky thighs as her fingers rubbed her clit faster as her other hand forced a big flesh-coloured dildo into her waxed cunt.

My attention was taken from her delightful pussy as she shouted out, "Oh, Pops! I'm cumming!"

I looked at her face and she was flushed red as her orgasm reached its height.

"Fuck," she screamed as her legs shook and made the sofa tremble. Still fucking herself with the dildo, she didn't slow down until her orgasm had passed. She removed the big rubber cock from her cunt and lifted her legs down to the floor. She put her fingers up to my nose and I sniffed them before opening my mouth and licking all Louie's pussy cream from them.

She pulled her fingers from my mouth, lifted her arse from the chair to fix her skirt, then re-sat, using her legs, she slid herself and the chair back around her desk and shot a wicked look at me.

"You're a dirty, nasty, cunt," I said to her as she smiled that dirty kinky smile she always has when she does something out of the ordinary like this.

"It's your fault, Pops. You didn't want to fuck me when you came in here earlier on, and then you fell asleep. What am I supposed to do? You know I am always wet and horny, that my pussy is always soaked, and you didn't do anything about it. Even if you had licked my slit when I asked to be fucked, then, that would've been enough for me. It would've released my orgasm and I wouldn't've been so fucking horny looking at you over there laying on that sofa. So, its your fault and I just had to share a little bit of my jilling off with you. It's not my fault you woke up to the sound of me cumming, either," she said with a dirty laugh.

"You always have you fingers stuck up your twat. You can't leave your pussy alone for more than five minutes. Every time I look at you, you're fingering yourself. You're a fucking nympho, Louise. If it's not your fingers on your pussy, then it's something stuck up your fuck hole. Thank God you don't have a cock or you would have it well and truly pulled off yourself," I replied, getting up and looking at my watch to check the time.

"Look, Pops, you know I always get horny when I'm near you. I'm horny at the best of times; but when you're around, my pussy just gets so fucking wet and hungry for cock that I have to jill one off if you don't take care of me like you usually do,"she replied.

I got off the sofa and went to the bathroom door in the office. I opened the door, walked in past the shower and wash hand basin, lifted the toilet seat, took out my cock and started to pee. Louise was talking to me but I couldn't hear her. She moved into the bathroom as I was midstream and said that there were two more enquirers today when i was asleep. She had emailed both of them back and had set them up with an account on our website. She had used the chat room to discuss their needs and wishes. Both applicants were happy with what they had learned. Both had joined the website, filled out our disclaimer and paid their deposits of fifteen grand each. Louise had set up meetings with them for tomorrow at two different locations and both she and I were to attend the meetings, as usual, to discuss their requirements further.

So it looks like I'll have something to do tomorrow, after all, I thought to myself as I stripped and climbed into the shower. Louise said it was knocking off time and she was going to tidy up a few loose ends while I was in the shower and shut the office down.

Shaved, showered and out the door we went. Heading for the car, I asked Louise if she was cooking tonight.

"Am I fucking cooking? We have made a killing over the last week, so you're bringing me out for dinner; Italian, I think. That nice cosy place in Navan town will do nicely," she said as we got to my car.

Sitting, eating dinner, with my sexy stepdaughter, Louise, was a nice treat. The waiter always thought we were a couple because of the way we acted together.

12