Our Holiday Real Couple

Story Info
Our holiday where my sexual fantasy came alive.
2.6k words
3.74
47.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zara87
zara87
16 Followers

Ozzy and I arrive at our hotel feeling a little tired from our flight, but still excited about our first holiday together. Room 212 in AC Liberia will be our home for the holiday, so we head upstairs to freshen up and rest. The room is nice and comfortable, with a spacious bed in the center of it. Agreeing that a relaxing romantic dinner is how we want to start our evening, we start getting ready to go out.

I want to shower first and alone, so that while Ozzy is in the shower, I can use the opportunity to prepare the outfit I've planned out for our first evening on Gran Canaria. As he goes into the bathroom, I lay it out on the bed – my long red dress, Ozzys favorite, and nothing else. I want to be dressed when he comes out of the shower, so I can enjoy the look of surprise and desire he'll surely have on his face.

When I hear the water turn off, I'm ready. I lean with my back against the wall and cock my head at him as he goes out, looking him straight in the eye. I feel a tingle traveling up my spine when I see the way he looks at me. Not taking his eyes off my body, he slowly glides towards me like a hungry wolf getting closer to its prey.

"I'd love to eat every inch of you right now," he says and I smile at him.

"Dinner first!" I say, and I know he'll agree.

"Yes, dinner," he says excitedly and I laugh. "Let's go eat some meat. Then we'll eat you," he adds as we head outside.

After dinner, we don't go to our room. Instead, we go to the beach for a walk. The sea is beautiful at night, stars reflecting on the calm surface, only occasionally disturbed by a lost wave. We take our shoes off and walk barefoot in the sand until we reach a secluded part of the beach, with no people and hardly any lights, and beach chairs neatly arranged under umbrellas.

Standing alone, with only the sound of water brushing against the sand around us, we kiss. His hands travel up to my long hair and rest on the back of my head. Our tongues are gently gliding against each other, sending familiar tingles of excitement to my lower belly.

But the kiss only remains slow for so long. Our embrace grows tighter and our breathing deeper. Our hands hastily move up and down our bodies, pinching and squeezing, pressing us closer together. He holds tightly my narrow waist, then cups and massages my breasts, enjoying their perfect size. We only stop to breathe when the need for air overpowers our desire. We never stop touching.

I press my palms against his chest and he understands what I want from him. He takes several steps back and I follow, until we reach one of the beach chairs. I push him lightly, and he sits on the chair, with me still standing in front of him. His hands cup my ass, then slide down my legs to reach under my dress. He helps me take it off and I unbutton his shirt. With the dress gone, there's nothing in his way anymore. In one swift movement, he grabs my ass and draws me to him, burying his face in my pussy.

His tongue sends waves of pleasure through my entire body as he licks all the way from my clit to my dripping opening and back. He gently sucks on my labia, and when he takes my clit into his mouth, I can't help but moan loudly, and I don't care if someone is around to hear it. Holding my clit gently in his teeth, he swirls his tongue over it. I feel my whole body grow weaker as my hips begin to rock to the movement of his tongue. Still moaning, half-screaming, I grab his hair and hold his head close to me.

"Ohh, you're so good," I breathe out, and he takes it as a cue to move further.

Ozzy's hand starts to descend from my ass to in between my legs, and when he finds my hot wetness, his fingers begin slowly circling around my entrance, but never going in. My whole body is trembling, and I know that he knows I'm on the verge of climax and that he holds the power to make me come. Finally, his fingers stop for a moment, then one slowly slides into my pussy. I gasp, and he immediately retracts it and then pushes two inside me. With his tongue still on my clit, he starts fucking me with his fingers.

His hand and his tongue are moving faster and faster. My breathing starts to lose rhythm, and suddenly unable to produce a sound, I just open my mouth in a futile attempt to scream as my orgasm washes over me. He waits for me to ride it out, then he pulls away from me.

As I recover, I don't give him a moment to think. I unbuckle his belt, and he yanks everything down. I straddle his lap and, kissing him, start slowly moving my hips and rubbing my silky slit against his rock hard cock. He groans silently and closes his eyes, so I keep grinding against him until I see he can no longer take the torment.

"You like that?" I whisper into his ear, and he groans and pushes me harder down as a reply. "You want it?" I ask, but he only manages to nod.

Then I lift my hips up, position myself and look at him. He is drunk with desire and all I do is kiss him and lower myself onto his cock.

The sound he makes sends me to overdrive. He groans deeply and grabs my hips to bury himself deeper inside me. He leans forward to kiss and lick my neck, then he uses his body weight to lean me backwards and reach my tits, taking my one, then the other nipple into his mouth. He lightly bites them and sucks on each one, making my whole body burn as if it was on fire. I want to start slow, but I can't contain myself, so I start riding him hard and fast, and sounds of sex our bodies make travel across the empty beach.

As I feel another orgasm building up inside me, I speed up my dance on his lap until his body starts contracting beneath me. My muscles squeeze his cock as I come again, and he yells out and thrusts hard upwards and deep into me. I feel his hot cum coating me, warming me from inside. His climax is long and powerful, and it is only after a number of short thrusts that I feel his body start to relax. He remains lying on the beach chair with his eyes tightly shut for a while, then he looks at me and gently stokes my things.

"You know," he says, still breathless, "I really love that dress."

---

Ozzy and I decided to go on a cruise to an island called Tenerife. As we approach the ship named Armas and board, ozzy says, "Look at the deck, you like it? We could come out here later," he continues, "see what it looks like at night."

And so we do. In the evening, I take my time getting ready and Usman tells me he'll wait for me outside on the deck, to hurry up and not to be late. He wants me to be there in half an hour.

I wear my new blue and white skirt, neatly fix my bangs and let my hair fall freely down my back. By the time I get ready and go outside, I know I'm running late. But even five minutes is too much for my husband, and I'm late much more than that. As I get closer to him, I see him leaning against the railings on the empty deck, looking impatiently at me. His forehead is frowning, and despite the distance and his beard, I see his lips are tightly pursed. His otherwise smiling eyes are serious when they look at me.

When I stand before him he straightens up.

"You're running a little late, Mary," he says.

"I know, I'm sorry--" I start, but he puts a finger on my lips and pushes me against the railings. In his eyes I see a spark, and I know what's coming next.

Ozzy flips me around and bends me over, and I grip the railings with both hands. He draws his right hand up my back and grabs a fistful of my hair, then caresses my neck with the other one.

"We've been married for a year," he slowly tells me. "You know I don't like it when you're late."

"I--" I start, but he stops me again.

"Shh," he just says, and draws his hand from my neck lower and lower towards my ass. He reaches down and lifts my shirt up to my waist.

When it finally comes, it catches me by surprise. He lifts his hand up and it falls hard on my left butt cheek, making me gasp loudly. It hurts, and it sends a surge of pleasure throughout my body, so I lift my butt up, getting ready for more.

And more comes. He lowers his hand again and again on my ass, and with every slap of his palm I grow wetter and wetter, and the sound of his skin hitting mine rings in my ears, making me dizzy with desire for him.

He finally stops spanking me and gently touches the sensitive skin on my ass, and I shiver.

"Are you ready to apologize?" he asks, lowering both hands on my ass.

"Uh-huh" is all I manage, but he wants more.

"I don't know what that means," he says and, waiting for me to speak, he slides one hand down to my pussy and only barely touches me with the tips of his fingers.

I shudder when I feel his touch. "I'm sorry," I finally tell him.

As if to reward me, he runs his fingers down my soaked pussy, finds my clit and lightly pinches it with his fingertips. I let out a silenced scream and words just escape from my mouth, begging.

"Please..." I begin. "Usman, please..." but that's all I can manage.

He withdraws his hands and I hear the sound of zipper and rustle of cloth behind me. The next thing I know, he has one hand on my sore ass cheek and the tip of his dick at my entrance, ready to slip inside. He lightly spanks me again, but my skin is sensitive now and his palm makes me gasp and shiver again.

"Are you ready?" he asks. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, yes," I moan. "Fuck me, please!

With that, he slides his entire length into me, forcing a loud moan out of me. He stays there for a while, completely still, and places both hands on my round hips.

"As you wish," he whispers, and starts to move.

He drives his cock in and out of me in a perfect rhythm, and my hips move to meet his every thrust. I listen to our heavy breathing as he fucks me, trying to focus on every source of pleasure at once. I feel a knot tying in my belly, and it seems he can feel it too, because he finds my clit with his fingers again and starts to frantically stoke it. I feel my muscles convulse and I cry out as my whole body goes into spasm. Usman never stops fucking me, going faster and faster, now gripping my hips with both of his hands, until he bucks violently, and spurts of his cum find their way inside me.

Spent, but content, we wait to regain our breath and balance before heading back to our room.

---

Intending to use the deck of the ship for a real walk this time, we pass windows and corridors hand in hand, getting lost and giggling non-stop. When we pass one window, distinct sounds of sex draw our attention, and unable to resist, we look into the room.

There, on the bed, a girl is standing all fours, with a black-haired guy in front of her with his dick in her mouth. We stop wordlessly by the window and watch him holding her and fucking her mouth. They are both naked, and girl's eyes are closed as she takes the man's pounding as best as she can.

The man finally slows down and stops, letting the girl take over. She takes his cock with her hand and stokes it, sucking only on the head. Completely engrossed in what she's doing, she doesn't notice the door open and another man walking in. The man in bed with her does, and he motions him to come closer to the girl.

The second man strips quickly and we see he's already half hard. He approaches the girl from behind and puts his hands on her ass. The girl jumps up in surprise, but with the black-haired man holding her in place, she just looks at the new man, welcoming him with her eyes, never letting go of the first man's dick.

The new man doesn't waste any more time as he kneels on the bed and parts her cheeks. Sticking his tongue out, he starts eating her pussy, and the girl starts rocking her hips, and moaning while jerking the man in front of her.

Then, the new man stands up and, stroking his cock, places it just barely an inch from the girl's pussy. He slowly enters her, and she lifts her ass up to meet him. The dark-haired man takes control again and slides his entire dick in the girl's mouth. She grabs his ass with her one hand to pull him in, and letting him fuck her mouth again, lowers one hand to her clit and start stroking.

Soon, the first man starts coming and the girl happily takes everything he has. The second man is fucking her faster and faster, and she struggles to keep her balance so she lowers herself down to the mattress, her ass sticking up in the air. Then, she shuts her eyes tightly, her whole body shakes as she comes, moaning and clawing at the sheets.

Transfixed, Usman and I still stare through the window. I pull him and nearly drag him into our room with me, kissing him and begging him to fuck me.

"You like what you saw?" he teases. "You want me to fuck you hard like that, like the little slut you are?"

He takes a condom from his drawer while I free his dick from his pants. It's hot and so hard that I can feel it pulsing in my hand. He puts the flavored condom on and I open my mouth to take him. I suck hard and his eyes roll at the back of his head as I slide my mouth up and down his dick.

After I suck him off, he quickly recovers and gets hard again. He puts me on the bed on all fours, and I wait for him to enter me when I hear a faint sound that I know comes from a vibrator. He pushes into me, then lowers the vibrator to my clit. It barely takes me minutes to come, then I'm ready for more.

The night passes as we relentlessly fuck and make each other come again and again. Then, lying on the bed exhausted and in a tight embrace, we finally fall asleep.

zara87
zara87
16 Followers