Our Holiday Weekend

Story Info
Husband and wife seduce strangers.
2.5k words
4.05
39.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aliveinpr
aliveinpr
116 Followers

Chapter 1

My wife and I had a long weekend coming up and decided to go to a larger town to rest and relax. Actually, we just wanted to get away from our friends and relatives. Our two children are married and living away from home, giving us more freedom for our activities.

Judy, in her mid 50's is a very beautiful woman and could pass for a model in her 30's. She is a real MILF and makes men's heads turn in her direction and she creates quite a stir when in a bathing suit, either bikini or full suit. I am 60 and retired early with a very nice pension. Judy and I have been married for over 30 years and we both had experience sexually before we married.

Judy and I are very active sexually and have regular friends we enjoy sexually on regular occasions. There are times when we needed to expand our sexual exploits so that Judy could seduce total strangers. This was one of those weekends where we are both excited to find Judy a stranger to fuck. More like to drain a man or men of his or their sexual energy.

We always chose nice hotels that had a restaurant and lounge. This usually meant that the men were usually business men away from home and usually married. Being married we were assured that they would most certainly be disease free and condoms were not necessary. Judy liked the natural feeling and especially the feel of hot sperm being pumped into her from a spasming cock.

This was a long holiday weekend and would afford us more time. Plus, business men would be in limbo and looking for activities to fill their time. This was our tenth time picking up strangers in a nice hotel and we had become experts in snagging our prey. We got to our hotel at 1 pm, got our room and laid down for a quick nap.

At 6 pm, we arose, got our showers and dressed for dinner.

Judy and I enjoyed a nice dinner with a bottle of wine. We scanned the restaurant where Judy would spot potential partners for our planned Menage a Trios. We would discuss those that she spotted and rank them to our preplanned specifications. That would be manners, poise, build, age, etc. We would narrow the list down to about four that we would plan to seduce in the lounge later. Being a long holiday weekend, there were plenty to pick from so our list was larger than four. Most of them caused Judy's mouth to water and she would squirm in her chair. I could see that she was getting hot and I knew that her pussy was very wet with anticipation.

Suddenly Judy grabbed my arm with a vise grip hold and said, "God, there he is, I want him to be our third".

I glanced in the direction and saw a distinguished looking gentleman in his mid forties, dark hair with graying temples, 6 feet tall and wearing a suit with tight pants. You could make out the outline of a very long cock. I knew exactly why Jan chose this fellow. When Jan gets so horny looking at prospective partners, it causes my cock to get hard thinking of her attacking a new fuck-buddy.

I reminded Judy that not all of these guys will be in the lounge later tonight and this man may or may not be there. Judy's smile turned to a frown and said, "I know, but I can hope he shows up. Maybe there is a way to seduce him without being in the lounge."

I said, "Find an opportunity to accidently bump into him and tell him that later we will buy him a drink in the lounge." Judy thought that plan just might work since it would be 'we' that would meet him. A neutral meeting and not the normal cheesy pick up.

Before finishing our last cup of coffee, Judy excused herself to use the restroom. She got up and walked toward the restrooms and 'accidently' bumped into her mark causing his glass of wine to spill. Judy was all over him with apologies and offered to pay for cleaning his suit. She finally told him that he should join her and her husband tonight in the lounge to make up for her clumsiness. He accepted to meet us at 9 pm. Judy then smiled and continued to the restroom.

Judy returned to the table as I finished up with the dinner bill and said, "His name is Jerry and we have a lounge date at 9 pm. Let's hurry to our room and get ready."

We left and Judy practically ran to the elevator, she was anxious to get ready for his seduction.

'Wow', Jerry thought, 'such a beautiful woman. I wonder if her husband would let me dance with her. I would love to rub a hard cock against her leg and see what happens. I wonder if I could get her to fuck me, maybe get her in the hall near the bathrooms.'

On to the next chapter

Chapter 2

As Judy was getting ready to get into the shower, I asked her, "Should we still carry out our regular plan?"

Judy looked puzzled and then asked, "What are you talking about?"

I answered, "Our regular plan where you show your legs wide apart while I sit with a prospect looking up your dress and tell him that you would like him to join us in our room."

Judy then said, "We are already working on one guy right now."

I then said, "Why can't you have another, that would make three of us. You could get all three holes filled at one time."

Judy's legs got rubbery and I kept her from falling. Her eyes got larger than golf balls and she finally calmed to where she could say, "Oh, God yes. I want all three of you." I helped her to the bathroom to get her shower.

Judy was really looking hot when she finished getting ready. She said she was ready and she was not wearing panties so she could expose herself to a man I would ask to our room. I knew her pussy would be freshly shaved and from thinking of three of us in bed with her, her pussy would be very hot and wet.

We entered the lounge and saw Jerry sitting at a booth and he got up as Judy and I approached. Judy introduced me to Jerry and we shook hands.

I told Jerry that I was sorry that Judy had spilled his drink on him.

Jerry laughed and said, "I don't mind if beautiful women spill my drink.l That's a good way to get intruduced to a sexy lady." We sat and ordered drinks as the music started.

Jerry asked Judy to dance and she immediately got up and took his hand leading him to the dance floor. I watched Judy hug him close as they danced slow. I knew that she was rubbing her mound against his cock. I also knew that she would have his cock as hard as a rock within minutes. I knew she had his cock hard when his hands fell to her ass and he pulled her closer into him. Judy wasn't taking her time, she was on her tip toes and whispering in his ear. I knew she was telling him that she would love to feel his cock, to suck it and have it in her pussy.

The song finished and they came back to the booth. Judy was hot and she didn't wait for Jerry to make a move. She reached under the table for his hand and pulled his hand to her pussy. Jerry immediately began to finger fuck her.

I turned to Jerry and said across Judy, "We would like for you to join us in our room." Jerry began to pump his fingers into her soaking wet pussy with force causing Judy's eyes to glaze over as she let out a loud moan.

Judy verified my offer by reaching over and unzipping his pants, reaching in and pulling his cock out.

After another drink and their mutual masturbation, I whispered to Judy, "Do you see our third?"

Judy was squirming as she was pushing her pussy hard at Jerry's fingers and then she said, "Third from the left end of the bar."

I then told Jerry "Judy wants a third and I'm going to see if I can find another man to join us." Jerry was silent.

Judy said, "I want all my holes filled at the same time."

Jerry smiled and said, "OK, that sounds fun as long as Judy is happy." I saw Judy begin to stroke his cock faster.

I looked at her and said, "Take it easy baby, we don't want him to cum yet."

I went over to the bar and stood next to the man Judy indicated. I came right out and asked him, "Can my wife buy you a drink?" He looked puzzled and I then said, "See the beautiful woman over at that booth getting finger fucked?"

He asked, "What? Is that your wife?"

I said, "Yes and she would like you to join us in our room. She wants all three of us to fuck her." He was beginning to move like he had ants in his pants. I knew he had been watching the masturbation session and was already hard.

He looked at me and asked, "Are you kidding, you want me to join the three of you to fuck your wife?"

I said, "Yes, my wife has been hot and horny all day and wants all of her holes fucked. Shall we go over to the booth so you can introduce yourself to my wife, Judy?" Without answering, we began to walk to the booth. I watched Judy's eyes light up and she began to lick her lips. We got to the booth and Bob put his hand out to Judy. "Hi, I'm Bob and your husband said your name is Judy." Judy took his hand and pulled him into the booth and gave his a long lingering kiss.

Judy Asked very openly, "Are you going to be a third and fuck me?"

Bob and Jerry la9ughed and Jerry said, "you bet I will." I paid the tab as we finished our drinks.

We left the lounge and when inside the elevator, Judy had her hands on the bulges they both posed in their pants. Judy said, "I hope you both have time to spend, I don't like 'quickies'."

Jerry said, "I have until Tuesday when business opens again." Bob agreed that he had until Tuesday.

Judy said, "Friday night to Tuesday morning, yum. To have all of you in my pussy, ass and mouth."

I guess I need to add another chapter.

Chapter 3

At the room, I was trying to swipe our key card in the door while Judy was already trying to get Jerry and Bob's pants off. Once inside, Judy ran to the edge of the bed and began a show strip as all three of us men hurriedly shed our clothes in heaps at our feet. Judy's eyes glazed as she saw three very hard cocks pointing in her direction. Her last piece of clothing was discarded and her beautiful breasts were freed. Now she was naked and dropped to her knees as we all hurried to be the first to have his cock sucked. Judy sucked one into her throat as her hands began to pump the other two.

Bob was moaning as she was sucking his cock deep. Jack got down and began to knead her breasts. I laid on my back and scooted my head under her legs. She made sure to give me room and spread her legs. My tongue began to lap at her pussy lips and then began to fuck her vagina as far as I could reach. Jack was now sucking her breasts and then reached down and began to rub her ass and ran his finger lightly into her sphincter causing her to moan louder. It didn't take long for Judy to have her first orgasm of the night, and it was a strong shuddering orgasm and she was close to ejaculating her juices.

By Saturday morning, we all had filled Judy's holes three times each and I think she squirted with each one as we filled her with our cum. We all began to wake around 8 am. Judy still had her legs spread wide and cum was still oozing from her ass and vagina. She reached down and scooped up a handful of cum from her pussy and brought it up to her eyes. She said, "I wonder what three mixtures of cum taste like?" and then slurped the entire handful into her mouth, licked her lips and moaned and laid back.

I suggested that we order breakfast from room service. I, for one didn't want to get dressed. I also knew Judy would like to continue the tree hole monte for the rest of the weekend. Her body would need charging with breakfast and then she would want all of us to mount her...over and over.

As Jerry, Bob and I decided to get a quick shower before room service came, Judy just kept laying in the bed and she said, "I don't care if the room service guy sees me naked and filled with cum. Maybe whoever it is, he or she would like to have a piece of me." We all laughed and knew, even without breakfast, she was ready for round two.

Judy ate on the bed, sat cross legged and with the plate in her lap. Her pussy was open and in clear view of her 'fuckers'. I was still naked, but Jerry and Bob were wearing their underwear, and they obviously had very hard cocks already.

I finished and sat on the bed next to Judy and quietly asked her how she felt.

Judy said, "I am in heaven and ready for a lot more. I didn't think having three cocks servicing me would be such a wonderful treat. We need to do this more often, my pussy is still pulsing from last night."

Judy enjoyed the rest of the weekend and got her last and loving fuck from all three of us on Tuesday morning. I helped Judy to the car and then went to the hotel desk to check out. As usual they ask, "How was your stay", and I said it was more satisfactory then they could ever imagine. I then added, "My wife gives you five stars."

On the drive home, Judy snuggled as close as she could in these new fangled front bucket seat cars. She rubbed my crotch and said, "I have the best husband in the world. You are so understanding of me and my needs and you make sure I am pleasured in every way. Thank you sweetheart."

We enjoy our seduction activities and will continue. I hope you enjoyed our adventure.

aliveinpr
aliveinpr
116 Followers