Our Holiday with the Pornstars

Story Info
Husband watches wife film a porn scene.
17.5k words
3.88
34.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill sat in the garden and took in his surroundings. He was in the back yard of a large house in Los Angeles. The whole thing was decked out in a fashion that he didn't really like but there was something to be admired in the pure ostentatiousness of it all. There was a large pool, extensive landscaped grounds and even an outdoor Jacuzzi and mini golf course. From the moment he arrived with his wife an hour ago, the whole experience had been a bit surreal.

Having being driven up the elongated driveway and dropped off next to a multitude of trucks and vans, Bill and his wife Anne approached the huge double - fronted door, rang the bell and waited. Bill could tell his wife was excited from the way chattered continually on the drive over and how she squeezed his hand as they waited side by side. The door was opened some time later by a small woman, who looked like a cross between a librarian and a rock chick. She was short and sort of on the plump side of normal, with highly unfashionable hair which was crumpled by the combination microphone and headphone headset she was sporting. In her arms she cradled a large clip board. Her look was completed by an oversized black Led Zeppelin T shirt and Black Doc Martin boots. Bill thought she looked quite odd, out of place and had glanced down at his current location on his mobile phone's navigation application to confirm they had arrived at the correct address.

"Yes," the woman blurted, looking Bill in the eye. "Can I help you?"

Bill stood silently, thrown by the Woman's appearance, not knowing what to say. The impatience of the small woman further tied his tongue as she stared at him almost accusingly. Luckily his wife Anne piped up at this point, sensing her husband's befuddlement.

"Hi, it's Anne -- Anne Tims aka Anna La-Monte and this is my husband Bill. I am here for filming today, "said Anne, extending her hand to the woman. A smile of recognition dawned on the Woman's face as she looked down at her clipboard, flicking through several sheets before noting something down on her chosen sheet. She then warmly shook hands with both of them and enthusiastically chirped

"Welcome, you are right on time, I'm Cheryl," she said to Anne. "We will be setting up for your scene in a few hours I hope. In the meantime, follow me and I will find you somewhere to get changed, get your make-up done and all those things." Looking at Bill she continued "We don't get many husbands Bill but we will find you somewhere nice to sit in the shade while Anne gets ready to record her scene. The house is lovely and the studio has gone to town with the catering so you should be in for a very pleasant afternoon -- Both of you!" she said glancing back at Anne and smirking.

The pair of them followed Cheryl as she beckoned them through the door. They were in a large entrance hall with a very grand staircase and extremely high ceiling. Bill thought to himself that this room would be a tricky job to decorate, but then decided that if someone could afford the house, then hiring in help would not be an issue most likely.

The house was a hive of activity. People were moving furniture about from the lower floor to the upper floor, while others in a side room were checking and assembling camera equipment and others were hanging about talking loudly and purposefully on mobile phones. They passed through the hall and into an adjoining room. It was, Bill thought, a dining room normally, but it had been transformed into some sort of video editing suite with blacked out windows and a bank of monitors and computers. Two men were sat in front of the menagerie of equipment eating take-out sandwiches. They nodded in recognition to Cheryl and sat up and said a warm hello to Anne as she followed. Bill heard them chatting excitedly as they walked away from them.

They walked through this room and out one of the doors on its far side into a long hallway with several doors branching off on one side and a large double patio door on the other. At the end of the corridor, Cheryl stopped at the door and called out loudly "Simon... SIMON!" A moment later, a flustered young man appeared from through the doorway. Cheryl introduced Bill and Anne to Simon and asked Simon to take Anne to wardrobe and make-up. Anne followed Simon through the door as he babbled excitedly at her -- telling her how fabulous she looked. Bill, remained with Cheryl, while Anne and Simon walked off into another part of the house, Anne flashing a slightly nervous smile at Bill as they parted.

Cheryl made another note on her clip board and then spoke into her headset. "Miss La-Monte in make-up." After listening to a brief reply on her headset, she turned to Bill and grinned. "Follow me Bill," she said. Bill nodded, not thinking to correct Cheryl on her incorrect use of his wife's title then pondering to himself if Miss was really correct after all. It was definitely Mrs Tims, but Mrs La-Monte? - He wasn't so sure about that. Soon they were marching back the way they came, through the house once more. From the middle of the previous hallway, Cheryl opened one side of the set of patio doors and then they stepped outside into the hot Californian sun.

As they walked through the door and onto an outdoor paved area, Cheryl spoke again. "Quite a place isn't it Bill?"

"Not half," agreed Bill. "Who can afford this sort of house? It's palatial"

Cheryl explained that the house was actually owned by a banker from Minnesota who was only ever in town one or two months of the year. The rest of the time he rented it out to anyone who had the cash.

"Studio has the place for the week for a few thousand bucks," she added. Bill nodded to himself and followed on. At the other side of the paved area was a hedge made of tall, dense, green trees. Walking around them they came to a swimming pool. Bill was about to make another comment on the extravagance house when he saw her - lying naked at the side of the pool was a simply mesmerising young blonde, sunbathing. Her golden hair, her full red lips, her large, tastefully enhanced breasts, long legs with red toenails and her pussy, shaved down to a neat little wisp of blonde. She was like some sort of goddess in flesh. Skin tanned and glistening in the midday sun. Bill sighed deeply and tried to take in as much of her body as possible as he walked slowly in a trance, at a tangent to where she lay. As he and Cheryl passed, the divine creature exchanged brief greetings with Cheryl.

"Nice isn't she?" Cheryl asked Bill knowingly as they passed out of earshot of the sunbathing woman. "That's Jessica Jole, one of our contract starlets. I can see from your staring that you like what you see. Can't say I blame you. She is very much an up and coming thing for the studio. A really beautiful girl and a great performer- we have got plans for her to make several features with us over the coming months. Her scenes are so hot that even the camera guys get hard filming her and they watch pretty girls having sex all day long. I think the plan is for her to feature at some point in this movie but I am not sure if the details have been finalised yet.

Bill was a little perturbed by how little notice Cheryl seemed to take of the naked sunbather and how the girl was not bothered in the slightest by him -- a strange man, ogling her naked body. He gave another sigh and continued following. They left the pool area and descended a short series of steps to find themselves in a quiet, secluded area of the garden, screened by walls on three sides and open in the direction of the pool in the other. The back wall had an archway through it but this was currently obstructed by a gate. The area contained a number of small round tables and a few sun loungers. There was also a small table which had been laid out with a rather delicious selection of food which, in Bills opinion was exactly the right variety for a hot summer's day. He also noted to his satisfaction an ice bucket containing a respectable selection of continental beers and two large pitchers containing iced cocktails. He could no longer see the stunning creature lazing by the poolside since they descended from the pool area but the mere thought of her was enough to maintain the erection Bill had been sporting since he rang the doorbell.

"This is you," announced Cheryl. "This is what I like to call the sunken garden. I see you have noticed the food already. Help yourself to whatever you want and just chill out. There are magazines underneath the buffet table if you get bored waiting. I'll send Anne down to you after she is finished getting ready. No one should bother you here so if you want to relax, it is ideal. If you are feeling more sociable then feel free to wander about, just remember to be quiet at all times and watch where you are going. The director won't appreciate people wandering into shot unannounced or ruining his scene by talking over the action. See you later." With that, Cheryl said a few words into her headset, made a note in her clipboard then about-faced and marched off, leaving Bill alone.

Bill went over to the table immediately to check out the spread. He was delighted to find one of his favourite imported Czech lagers amongst the selection of beers, nestling in a bucket of ice. He took a bottle, opened it and took a random selection of other goodies back to a table at the edge of the sunken garden. He sat down and took a sip of the lager as he looked about himself. Apart from the table groaning with food and drink, there was not really much to see, the walls and steps up to the pool meant that the view was far from panoramic but Bill was quite happy to sit, have a few beers and wait.

As Bill sat and sipped on the delicious lager, he could not help but smile to himself. A year ago, as far as he was concerned, he was half of a perfectly normal married couple. Now, he was sitting in the plush gardens of a mansion, sipping on ice cold beer, waiting on his wife returning from getting what amounted to a makeover. The only other pertinent detail was that later on in the afternoon, his wife would be starring her first hardcore sex scene. She would be making love on camera with Steve Silverwood, a man both Anne and he had seen plenty of times, often naked and sometimes in extreme close-up, but never actually met.

He thought to himself, just how did this bizarre scenario come about? Casting his mind back, he relived in his mind the events of the previous few months as he sipped slowly at his beer. The swinging website, the e-mail with the pictures and then the phone call -- the conclusion of which set in motion the events that led Anne and himself to where they were now. One beer became three and when eventually he became bored of reminiscing, he busied himself by retrieving a magazine from beneath the buffet table. It was a generic young man's magazine, full of adverts, how to guides and picture-laden features on young female pop music stars, giving vaguely titillating insight into their sex lives while all too obviously trying to plug their latest audio dirge. Bill found this sort of thing in particular rather boring, but as long as he just looked at the pictures it wasn't too bad a way to pass the time. His wife had been gone for well over an hour by this point but Bill was a patient man and knew better than to try to rush Anne so he sat back in a chair and made the most of the surroundings and the freebies.

As he was reading through a too-ridiculous-to-be-serious guide on how to disarm a terrorist bomb armed with a ballpoint pen and a hearing aid, he became aware of a sound in the distance, coming from the direction of the house. The sound was intermittent and faint but it sounded like a groan, it sounded like a female groaning with pleasure. Whether it was the light breeze or the low level of his current location, he was only able to hear the odd few moans and cries of the woman's rapture. He tilted his head this way and that, trying to enhance the sounds of sex, drifting down from the house. The sound abruptly halted making Bill wonder if someone had closed a door or something similar. While this was a frustrating for him, it reminded him of the purpose of the afternoon and his peripheral role in the proceedings. He returned to his article and once more took a slug of beer.

Sometime later, while he was scrutinising a particularly suggestive picture of one of the members of a female R&B group, he heard the familiar sound of his wife's laughter. From the voices, Bill guessed she was chatting with the assistant Simon who she went with as Bill and she parted in the house earlier.

"Down in there hon," said Simon in his distinctive, excited cadence. Bill heard his wife laugh and then, glancing up, saw her come into view as she appeared at the top of the stairs. As she began her careful descent, Bill drank in her beauty. She was wearing a tight, knee length grey and black mini dress, complimented by sparkling red heels. The dress was decorated with a red belt which drew it in at the waist. It served to accentuate Anne's delicious curves to wonderful effect -- indeed her breasts and ass were barely contained in the fabric of the garment. Now she had reached the foot of the stairs, they swayed as she walked confidently over to Bill, her heels announcing her arrival on the tiled floor of the sunken garden. As she approached Bill, with her face beaming, Bill thought to himself that her time with Simon had certainly not been wasted; her rich brown hair was styled in loose curls which flowed down to her shoulders and her make-up had been applied with a precision and style which spoke volumes about the skill of the artist. Her lips were painted a rich, deep red to match her shoes and her large eyes gazed out sensuously from behind long, mascara-coated eyelashes.

She stopped a few feet in front of Bill and gave him a twirl. Bill's eyes dropped to her curvaceous ass as she spun in front of him. It was all he could do not do dive face-first into its beautiful voluptuous depths there and then.

"Hi. What do you think honey? I feel sexy" she purred. Bill stood, his erection protruding at right angles from his body, clearly visible through his thin slacks and hastily moved towards Anne. He roughly took her in his arms, intending to kiss her, bend her over a table and fuck her senseless, using the privacy of the sunken garden to enjoy a little afternoon delight with his smokingly hot wife. To his torture however, she twisted from his grasp and held up her hands in front of his face as to ward him off.

"Sorry baby, you know the deal today. This," she teased while running her hands down the sides of her body "is not for you. You don't get to have me today." She sat down at the table where Steve had been sitting and spoke again. "My scene will be getting underway in about an hour or so. We have plenty of time so why don't you fetch me a drink in the meantime and tell me what you have been up to while I was getting ready?

Bill sulkily poured her a glass of rather exotic-looking cocktail from one of the pitchers and selected some strawberries from a fresh fruit platter as Anne explained to him what she had been told about her scene.

"The movie is called 'Stud for sale.' It is about the adventures of a male escort. I am playing a bored married woman who calls up the escort agency to obtain his services. Sounds hot huh?"

Bill agreed, still a little sore about being blown off by his wife and returned to the table at which his wife sat cross legged, her dress just short enough to allow Bill to gaze upon her shapely thighs. Anne thanked him for the drink and sipped on her cocktail while Bill described what he had been up to, with the beer and the magazines. He deliberately neglected to mention the lady at the pool-side in case Anne got the wrong idea - after all, despite the fact that this afternoon was a fulfilling fantasy for them both, it was her treat, not his.

Bill soon forgot his wife's snub of his advances, enjoying just being in her company, especially when she was looking as she was -- sexier than at any time he could recall. He sat, trying his best to make her laugh, and letting her know how beautiful he thought she was, gently stroking her forearm with his fingers, consciously aware of how hard he was. She was unbelievably beautiful and was reacting as she always did, alternating between delight and amused disbelief as he chatted to her of this and that.

Sometime later, as he was relaying to her one of the more believable articles he had read that afternoon, he noticed that she was repeatedly glancing in the direction of the steps and was checking --out the time on Bill's wristwatch.

"Are you expecting someone?" asked Bill.

Anne flushed red and through a broad, embarrassed smile said "Maybe."

"Come on" implored Bill grinning back "What's the deal?"

Anne awkwardly shifted in her seat, she picked up a strawberry from the fruit platter and passed back and forth between her fingers. She started to speak and then paused, as if searching for the words.

"Erm..... well....... you see, Steve Silverwood introduced himself to me while I was in make-up. He is so hot. Way better in the flesh that on TV. He is so strong looking and yet so cute."

Realising that she was babbling, Anne stopped, composed herself, eating the strawberry and smiling at the sweetness of the ripe fruit before continuing, a coy look replacing the smile on her face.

"Steve says that when he is working with a girl for the first time, he likes to spend some time with them before the cameras roll just playing. He says it takes away any awkwardness and makes the sex way better for both parties. So he is going to come and get me shortly so we can get to know each other a little bit before we - you know, fuck. I can't wait." Anne picked up another strawberry and gaining in confidence, winked at Bill before popping it in her mouth and giving an appreciative "mmmmm" as she tasted its juice. As Bill's erection throbbed in his trousers, Anne teasingly placed her shoe covered foot his lap, resting it on top of his erect penis and revelling in the 'aroused to the point of shell-shock' look on Bill's face. Bill tried to recall what they had been talking about to get the conversation going again but an immovable image of his wife on her knees begging for Steve's cum had lodged itself in his mind and was not going away quietly and allow normal thought to resume. The two of them sat in silence for some minutes with Bill shifting restlessly in his seat trying to find a position that allowed his cock to sit in his trousers with comfort given the mental and visual images laying siege to his mind. Anne demurely sipped at her drink while occasionally pressing and rubbing at Bill's trousered crotch.

Movement at the top of the stairs caught Bill's eye. Anne picked up on the direction of Bill's gaze and turned in her chair to see what he was looking at. Right, on cue, Steve Silverwood trotted down the steps and sauntered over to the table looking every inch the porn stud - In excess of six feet tall and a good two hundred pounds at least with young-looking yet strong facial features. Anne was caught between bashfulness and lust, peeking shyly out from behind her glass at him as he approached yet rubbing her foot over Bill's crotch.

As Steve reached the table he extended his hand and introduced himself to Bill. Bill stood up, brushing Anne's foot off himself and accepted the handshake, offering a quiet "Nice to meet you." He was about to say something witty like "so you're the guy who will be screwing my wife today?" but the awkward grin that appeared on Steve's face as he noticed Bill's raging hard-on put pay to any thoughts Bill had about making any conversation.

Steve released his hand and turned to face Anne, who was now just blatantly looking him up and down dreamily. He held out his hand and Anne took it, gently being pulled to her feet. Bill then watched as they walked together slowly away from him, back in the direction of the house, Steve with his arm draped over her shoulder. As they reached the foot of the steps, Steve whispered something in Anne's ear, who cuddled her body into him in response. As if some permission had been given, his hand then dropped from her shoulder to her ass, massaging her through the thin material of her dress it as they ascended.