Our Hotel Night Away

Story Info
Our weekend away goes with a bang!
2.4k words
3.9
31k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming away for a weekend together was a great idea and we spent literally weeks talking about the fun we would have together in bed while there. A waxed pussy and a bag full of sex toys were an absolute must and we were like horny flirty teenagers throughout the day as I took every chance to whisper what I'd like to do to you, you seemed to like listening without other prying ears in the nearby vicinity.

We have a nice day making good use of the hotel facilities, you using the gym & spa while I went out for a run.

While we are back in our room getting ready for dinner I watch you dressing in the mirror for a while and feel my cock stirring as you start to put on your underwear, black and sexy framing your gorgeous figure perfectly.

I can't resist and get up and start rubbing myself against you, you can feel my hard cock pressing and straining against your bum as my hands cup and squeeze your tits. You look, smell and feel lovely.

"What have you been thinking about then I wonder?" you ask as I kiss your neck.

"I want to watch you get fucked" I reply as I nibble your ear and slide my hand down inside your panties.

You don't say anything at first as I massage your clit but then ask "Is that all? You just want to see your wife getting fucked?" as my fingers start to enter you and your breathing gets harder.

"Well no of course that's not all" I whisper, "I want to fuck you after".

"That's better" you say as you turn around and kiss me on the lips before lowering to your knees and unzipping me, revealing my now very hard cock. You look up at me and say "Maybe we can make that happen tonight" and then you take me in your mouth leaving me to my fantasies while you suck my cock.

When we get down to dinner you still have a naughty glint in your eye, you were very very close to having me cumming all over your mouth and face in the hotel room.

I lean across the table "So what's your plan then" I ask, quietly.

"Well" you say but have to stop as the waiter brings our wine to the table and pours it. We wait politely for him to leave and when he does you continue.

"When I was in the gym earlier a guy in there was checking me out a hell of a lot. He kept smiling at me and then even tried to start chatting me up. I told him I'm married and do you know what he said? Married women are the most attractive!"

"Cheeky buggar" I interject.

"Yes but he was quite good looking and well built, a nice compliment if he had been staring at me working out" you offer.

"And he's staying at this hotel as I saw him walking to the bar earlier. So..." you leave that hanging there.

Our starters arrive before we can talk anymore and we eat them in relative silence, still wearing dirty smiles.

"So what do you think then?" you ask pushing your plate to the side.

"About what?" I ask.

"You wanted me to get fucked, this could be a good chance?" you say and I can't quite believe you actually said it.

As our main courses arrive I say to you "Let's head to the bar after this?" and you simply smile and nod.

The bar is fairly sparsely populated and we find a seat and table and I get us a drink. When I bring them back to the table I sit next to you and whisper in your ear "You look fucking hot by the way".

"Thank you very much" you say and give me a lingering peck on the lips. I know you're feeling very horny.

"Is your friend here then?" I ask.

"No I don't think so" you respond looking around again.

"Oh well never mind" I say and then whisper in your ear again "just me you'll be getting fucked by tonight"

As we get about halfway through our drinks your eyebrows raise suddenly and you nod to a space behind me, near the bar. I see a muscular young chap sitting down with a drink on his own.

"Is that your gym friend?" I ask but your smile tells me the answer already.

Now having got my head around it just being us for the night I say "so what do you want to do?"

"Why don't you take your drink back to our room and I'll see how I go?" you suggest which is as good an idea as any to move things along.

"Ok" I say. "Text me to tell me what's going on. I want to watch it on video" and I get up and depart the bar.

When I get back to our room I flop down on the bed and immediately start to imagine what's going on. What are you up to? As thoughts pass through my head I feel myself getting both simultaneously worried and aroused.

I look at my phone. You've been alone about for about 10 minutes. What could you be up to? My hand wanders down under my trousers, definitely very aroused thinking of what you could be up to.

I flick the TV on but can't concentrate on it for a second. 15 minutes now and still nothing. I go to the bathroom, splash my face, it must be a good 25 minutes now. And then the familiar text alert beep from my phone.

The message is from you.

Going back to his room. We will film it for you. X

Film it? Film what? Questions running around my head as I look out of the hotel room window. It's obvious, we made that clear earlier but we didn't talk about what exactly you would do; how far would you go? Would you do the same things as you do with me? Was anything off limits?

I did say to you do whatever you are comfortable with - but will you be as comfortable doing things with a stranger as you are with me?

It's now 40 minutes since your text message and I'm hoping to get another one soon. I think about sending you a message or calling - but that might completely ruin things having said you could do what you wanted.

I wander what room you are in. Shame it's not next door so I could hear. I turn the TV off in case you are but it's quiet, if you are next door you're asleep.

I pour myself another glass of wine and lay back down again, imagining all sorts of things you might be up to.

And then I hear a door creak outside the room and footsteps coming down the corridor, nearer.

And then a knock at the door. Your knock.

I open the door to be greeted by you, smiling. Your hair is ruffled and you are wearing a white bath robe with what I can only assume are your clothes rolled up under one arm.

We shut the door and you drop the clothes to the floor and we start kissing, passionately. I try to say something but you carry on kissing me hard and I press you against the wall, my hands desperate to roam your body.

I pull apart the bathrobe; you are wearing your black underwear only underneath and my hands glide and caress up and down your body.

You let the bathrobe drop to the floor and I start to rub my hands up your inner thighs teasing myself, I desperately want to feel your pussy.

I start to rub you with my hand, your panties are completely soaked through and I want to feel more but you are very sensitive and enjoying just my touching you through the wet cloth.

Now I slip my hand inside your panties. Your cunt is absolutely soaking. This isn't just your juices, I know I'm touching a pussy that's already had a good fucking and I play with the entrance to you, moving the wetness around. I can feel it running out of you and it feels like cum.

We move nearer to the bed but still standing and I put 2 fingers right inside you, having a good feel around. The mess is running down my hand and with my other hand I start to pull your knickers down, exposing your bum.

While I continue fingering you, you guide my left hand around to your bum, encouraging me to have a good feel, as if you are trying to tell me what you got up to without saying a word.

Your bum is wet too although a different kind of wet, I then I realise its lube and my finger wanders up to your arse.

"You dirty cow" I whisper "is that cum running out of your arse as well?"

"Mmmmm" is all you confirm as I'm now fingering you in both of your well used holes.

As we both start to get very hot you unzip me and let my jeans drop to the floor.

"I want to be fucked again" you say, almost matter of factly and lay back on the bed, legs open for me to admire my gorgeous wife's body and her swollen waxed pussy with cum dripping out.

I lower myself onto you slowly and ease my cock into you, enjoying every inch as it slips inside to easily. It's very wet in there and we are quickly making all manner of squelching noises, more than the juices of just the 2 of us.

As I pause for breath - and not to cum too quickly - I say "so tell me what you got up to then"

You roll over and climb off the bed, retrieving your phone from the bathrobe pocket and chuck it onto the bed next to me.

"It's all on there - or most of it. Watch it while I go and have a quick shower and then watch it some more while I suck your cock" and you give me one more kiss before disappearing off to the bathroom and leaving me to unlock your phone and watch my favourite star in action...

The video starts with you and your friend carefully placing the phone on a table next to the bed, positioning it so it films everything that happens on it.

You are then sitting on the edge of the bed and he is standing in front of you, unzipping himself. There is no kissing, this is just about sex.

His cock is big and hard and you look up at him and smile and then start wanking him off gently until he is absolutely erect and you move him towards your mouth.

You look at the camera very seductively, for my benefit.

My cock is straining watching you give someone a blowjob - and seeing much they are groaning as you start sucking them more and more vigorously, you pulling them deeper and deeper into your mouth with each thrust.

You're putting on an amazing show, licking his cock up and down every so often before getting back to sucking him hard - switching between looking up at him and then at the camera.

When he can finally take no more he moves you off and I can see you wipe some cum away from your mouth.

Now you make it clear it's your turn for some attention as you stand up and undress, removing everything apart from your knickers. You then lie back on the bed and remove those too, legs wide apart.

Your friend wants to taste you first and goes straight in to lick you, I see your back arching as he plunges his tongue into you.

But this guy clearly wants to fuck you and doesn't wait for long before he's moving up your body, lingering briefly to kiss your tits before sticking his cock in you. You look again, smiling at the camera as he eases himself into your receptive wet cunt.

What follows is entrancing as I watch you getting fucked senseless. The sound quality is good too, and before long you are groaning in sexual ecstasy, legs pointing to the ceiling as he pounds you deeply, no longer remembering to look at the camera, just getting fucked hard and loving it.

I watch intently as you both cum, I know what you look and sound like when you orgasm.

He rolls off of you, now lying next to you and after a minute or so resting you turn to him and say something to each other I can't quite make out.

He gets up and walks across to pick up the camera as I see you get on your all fours, bum in the air. He is now holding the phone above you and filming from his point of view and you are pulling your bum cheeks apart while he squeezes some lube onto your arse. While still filming with the one hand he starts to massage your hole with his other thumb and I watch you wriggling and pushing your bum towards the camera.

Back in our room you emerge from the shower with a very naughty look on your face.

"What bit are you watching?" you ask and I turn the phone screen to show you.

You smile and climb across the bed. "Keep watching it" you say and start sucking my cock.

Back on the screen his cock is now teasing the entrance to your bum, pressing gently at first and then starting to ease in.

I'm watching my wife get fucked in the arse while she sucks my cock. Perfect.

He's banging you hard now, and you're loving it, sliding that tight wet bum up and down on his cock.

You are both beginning to get going again, near to cumming and he pounds your arse harder before slowing down and slowly withdrawing. You then turn round, onto your back again.

He is still filming - and groaning - as he sends jets of cum spurting over your body, landing on your tummy and your tits.

And you start to rub it around your body, all over your shiny tits.

You look directly into the camera - at me - and put your fingers in your mouth and lick them.

At the same time while I watch all of this happening you are getting me closer and closer while I describe to you what I'm watching.

As you lick your fingers in the video I shoot my load into your mouth. The video finishes and I put the phone down, you look up at me, cum running down your chin.

It's been a good night.