Our House Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry went on, "It looked good to see her finger herself. I stroked my cock and watched for a while. But then I had to get in on it. I pushed her down on the bed and put a hand between her legs. I worked my way up thighs until I reached the pink wet part, and right above that her clit. So I got two fingers inside and my thumb on her clit and got some motion going."

"Oh my god it turned me on," Sandy said. "I was just lying back enjoying it. But then he moved up so he was beside me, and his cock was sticking out right there. So I grabbed it and began rubbing up and down on it."

"Now," said Jerry, "this was just about the point that I would normally have rammed my dick in her and shot it off. But that was not on our card. I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, and I took her other hand and put it on my balls. Now I was on my knees right beside her and she was fondling my balls with one hand and jerking my cock with the other. I put a hand on her tit, and squeezed the nipple, but otherwise I was just enjoying it. After a while, I felt almost to cumming, but I didn't want to quit yet. So I backed away from her until I had a good view of her pussy, and I pushed her hand down there."

"I was ready to rub my pussy some more, so I was glad to get my hands free from his dick. I put my fingers flat on my wet pussy, and rubbed the clit and the lips all at the same time. I was rolling my hips around too and was building up to an orgasm. Then he grabbed both my tits and rolled the nipples around, and that was enough to send me over," she said.

"I knew she was coming hard," Jerry continued. I watched her hips jerking and she was moaning. It got me so hard and excited that I was stroking my cock hard. She saw that and grabbed on to it. But then she just held it, her hand shaking a bit. I felt it throbbing in her hand. I wanted to cum so bad, I started stroking it in her hand. But she pulled her hand away. She put a hand on my chest, and then with one finger began rubbing my shaft from my balls to the tip of my cock and back down."

"I had heard about tease and denial," Sandy said, "so I figured I would try it. I cupped my fingers around the head of his cock and rubbed in circles. But when he would try to thrust, I would pull them away. I was driving him crazy." She actually giggled. "Then I stroked hard up and down ten times, and suddenly pulled away."

"Oh, God, she was driving me crazy," Jerry said. "If I poked my cock toward her, she pulled away. But if I tried to relax, she would grab it and start stroking. So finally I just lay back and kept my hips still and she stroked faster and faster. I felt it build up and then suddenly I was cumming. It shot right up and hit her on her tits. It was the longest and hardest I have cum for a long time."

"After he shot his wad on my boobs, he dropped back and looked like he was out of it. But I wasn't. So I straddled his head and started fingering my pussy again. I found my clit and rolled it around and around. My hips started jerking and that got his attention, " Sandy went on.

"That pretty cunt was clenching right in front of my face," Jerry enthused. "I knew it wanted some attention so I put the flat of my hand on it and rolled in circles. She responded to that so I let one finger tease around the entrance. Then I stuck two in, and finally had three fingers deep inside her. She jerked up and down on my fingers until I felt her cunt contracting on them and she came again."

"It has been a long time since I had a double orgasm," Sandy responded. "I like this game. Thanks for inventing it, Mary!"

She leaned into Jerry, rubbing her big boobs on his chest, and gave him a deep kiss. Clearly Sandy's attitude was changing. All our friends gave them a round of applause.

"OK," I said. "I saw Bill and Karen coming out of the den so that must mean that they had #4. Ted and Sue are #3, I guess."

Sue started in. "Well, when I read card #3 at first I thought what is this all about? But it turned out pretty well. Here is what it says: 'Card #3. Do it from behind. Anything you like, fingers, tongues, and ram it in, but only from the rear. Wave that booty!' Well, I was sort of thinking about that one, but Ted seemed to have it figured out."

Ted chuckled. "I just pushed her forward a bit so her hands were on the bed. That left her pretty little ass right in front of me so I bent over her, reached around and grabbed her tits in both hands, and let my cock rub the crack of that ass. She clenched the cheeks around my shaft and it felt great. Then I let my cock drop down between her legs and started rubbing her wet pussy. I could have shoved it in right there."

"But I wanted to have some more fun," Sue chimed in. "I had been thinking about his butt. It is really a nice one so I wanted to appreciate it. I stood up, and spun him around. That nice firm ass was right there and I gave it a few slaps. He sucked in his breath at that and clenched his butt cheeks. Then he bent forward and grabbed the edge of the table, sticking his ass out for more. I gave him some more good ones and I liked the way his ass was turning red. Then I reached forward, between his legs, and squeezed his balls."

"After that spanking, I was a little worried when she grabbed my nuts," Ted went on. "But she was nice and gentle and it felt good. Then she began working up my shaft, her arm coming further and further through my legs. She got to the top of it, and was pressing her pussy against my butt. I felt its warmth and wetness and that was turning me on. I was close to cumming. But I wanted some more of her ass. You know the old expression about a piece of ass and that was what I was going to get."

Sue chuckled. "Doggy style is what they call it, isn't that right? Well I figured I could be really bitchy and he would like it! I got down on the floor on all fours, and stuck my ass up in the air and wiggled it around. I could feel my pussy gaping open and just crying for a hard shaft to fill it."

Ted said, "That pussy showing right under her ass cheeks and between her legs really looked good. I got down on my knees behind her. Somehow being on the floor just made it more stimulating. My cock was throbbing for some rubbing. I ran it up and down in the crack of her ass. The end of it poked around her asshole as I went up and down."

"I felt it playing around my asshole, but I really wanted it to sink into my cunt," Sue went on. "I stuck my butt even higher up in the air. Ted leaned forward over my back, put his arms around me and grabbed my boobs, and then he let the head of his cock just slide into my cunt about half way. Then he stood stock still, and after a bit he started twitching his cock. It pulled my pussy lips around my clit and rubbed it. I was ready to go wild. I swung my butt around in sort of a circle, pulling his dick up and down with it. That got him really excited and quickly he rammed it in full length. He took his hands off my boobs and started slapping my ass as his cock stroked in and out."

"I couldn't wait any longer," Ted continued. "Everything was building up to make me cum. So I grabbed her ass in both hands and pushed my cock in between the two cheeks as deep as it would go. Then I just held on while I spurted into her pussy. She pushed that ass up so I was almost trapped in her cunt. Then I felt her hips start to jerk and I knew she was cumming too."

"Having him stroking it in from behind me really pushed my orgasm to the max," Sue confirmed. "Doggy style is great for doggies and for us bitches too!"

We laughed at that, and then gave Ted and Sue a big hand.

That left Karen and Bill with Card #4. Ted looked over at them and said, "Well, we are waiting to hear why you two had to go in the den."

Bill chuckled. "Listen to our card. 'Card #4. A little light bondage. You will find soft ropes, light chains, handcuffs and some other stuff in the den, and some things to tie to. Be creative.' Well, we had never tried that, so it sounded like fun."

Sue said, "Oh, we have, and it is fun."

Karen agreed. "Yes, we liked it. Let me tell you how it went. George and Mary had it all set up. I suspect they have some experience too."

Jokingly, I pulled Mary's arms behind her back, poking her tits out in a very pretty way. Everybody laughed.

"Anyhow," Karen went on, "there was even a poster on the wall with different ways to tie somebody up. Bill looked it over, and then suddenly he grabbed my arms and pushed me back against the treadmill that is folded up in there. I sort of struggled, just for realism. He got my elbows pulled back behind me, and wrapped the rope around the sturdy arms of that treadmill. I felt like it pushed my tits out and it made me feel sort of vulnerable."

Bill said, "She was deliciously vulnerable tied up there. I stood in front of her and played with her nipples, and then I gave the a quick twist that made her wince. I looked over at the poster and got some more rope. I spread her right foot over to the side a little and tied it to the base of the treadmill. Then I bent down and grabbed her left ankle. She gave me a surprised look. I pulled her foot straight up and out to the side until it was as high as it could go and her pussy was spread wide open. I tied it up there good and tight. That treadmill is good for this because it is made not to tip over. So there she was, her tits pushed out, her arms tied behind her, and balanced on one foot with the other leg pulling her pussy open. I stepped back and admired my work."

"Wow," said Karen. "I really felt helpless now. I knew my pussy was gaping open, and I could feel the juices running out of it and down my leg. I couldn't help it. It was exciting and just a bit scary. Bill just let me stand there for a bit. The time seemed to stretch out. Then he stepped right up to me, and again he twisted my nipples. He was careful not to really hurt me but the sudden sharp twinge actually made my pussy contract each time he did it. There was a vibrator lying on the shelf, and he picked it up and flipped it on. He began running it over my nipples. That was really turning me on. Then he ran it down over my belly and pressed it against my mound. The vibrations spread around down to my pussy and my clit."

"When I got that vibrator down in her pussy hair she started squirming. But she couldn't do much bound up as she was." Bill picked up the story. "So I moved it right into her slit. It was gaping open and dripping, and her position held it nice and wide open. The vibrator sank right into it. She was really wriggling now. She was able to jerk her hips back and forth but I just followed her with the vibrator. Then I started moving it up and down over her clit, and I fliped it on to HIGH. She threw back her head and moaned, and her hips pushed right into the vibrator. I kept up the motion. Since she was spread so wide it was really easy to move the vibrator around her cunt."

"I couldn't do a thing, so I just threw back my head, closed my eyes, and let it come. Very soon I felt my pussy start contracting around that vibrator and had an amazing orgasm. I shook around in my ropes and moaned my pleasure, and then I just sort of slumped down, but I couldn't move very much. I saw Bill step back and look at me."

"I was tempted to ram my cock up that wet pussy right there while she was still tied up," Bill said. "But we still had a lot of time so I held off. I just looked her over. Her pussy was still on full display and juice was trickling down her leg. Even thought she slumped in exhaustion, her tits still looked nice and firm and pointed up. All this had me really turned on. Quickly I untied her leg, and she started flexing it to get it moving. Then I untied her elbows and she raised her arms over her head, bringing her titties up to a real nice show. She pushed on my chest and said, 'Your turn now, big man.' She pushed me back against those wire frame bookcases in there. She had figured out how to use them."

"Those hardware store bookcases have a lot of little projecting parts," Karen smiled. "I took one arm and stretched it up. I rubbed my body against his as I strained to get it high enough. Then I did the same with the other arm, and I made sure to press my thigh against his cock and rub up and down as I spread his arms out and wrapped bungees around them. Then I turned my back to him, making sure he had a nice view of my ass as I bent over and grabbed his ankle. I pulled it out as far as I could, and then did the same with the other one. He was bound as if he was on a big X cross, and the only thing that I was looking at was his big thick shaft sticking straight out in front of him. I put another bungee around his waist so he couldn't even jerk his hips."

I knew that Bill had the thickest cock of any of us, and Jerry the longest. But Ted and I managed just fine, thank you.

"And then," Bill said, "while I couldn't move she did everything you can possibly do to that cock. First she gave it a few tugs, just to get me started. Then she knelt down and rubbed her tits all around on it. She turned around and bent over and backed up to me and rubbed it in the crack of her ass, and then caught it between her legs just touching her dripping pussy, but not able to get inside because I was tied so tight. I was straining to plunge it in that pussy but I couldn't even move enough to do that. Then she wrapped her legs around one of mine, and started to climb like we used to climb a tree."

Those long legs of Karen's had figured prominently in a lot of my dreams the last few years. She had them crossed now sitting next to Bill, and I looked them over approvingly.

Bill went on, "She got her arms around my neck, and sort of swung out until her pussy was suspended right next to my belly button. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and I really wanted to get my hands on that ass, but I couldn't. I couldn't do a damn thing. And she just hung there. I could feel the warmth of her pussy but couldn't get into it."

Karen chuckled. "And then I let him have it, but slowly, slowly. I held on to his neck and gently lowered my pussy about an inch until I felt his cock touch it. Then a bit at a time I pressed on down until he was deep inside me. Now he moved the only thing he could. I felt his cock twitching deep in my canal. It was sort of like a tom tom beating a steady rhythm and I was really enjoying it. I felt my orgasm coming on again, so I squeezed in close to him and using my arms and my legs around his waist I started sliding up and down on that stiff rod. I worked hard at it for about twelve strokes and then he moaned and I felt hot fluid spurting against my g-spot."

"She had me totally trapped," Bill said, "so I just rammed it as deep as I could and shot it off. It was one of the best orgasms I have had in years. She screamed, but almost silently right into my ear. After both had spent our contractions, she just hung on around my neck, supporting half her weight on my dick, and with my hands tied I couldn't do a thing but just enjoy the feeling of her warm pussy engulfing my dick.

"As I gradually got soft, she sort of slid down off me and lay there on the floor with her legs spread. I was still tied so I could only look at her tits and her pussy but it sure looked good to me. Finally she got up and untied me."

"Uh, George and Mary, can you show us some of those sites you got those pictures and stuff from?" asked Karen.

Mary giggled at that. "Of course, Karen."

Sue spoke up too. "Ted and I have some resources, too. I think that the S&M side of sex is going to be fun."

Sandy was looking disapproving. Jerry said, "Don't worry, kid, I like being able to shove it where I want to. I don't take with these cuffs and such." Sandy heaved a sigh of relief at that.

I looked around the room. Sandy was sitting by Jerry with her legs crossed, hiding her pussy and pubic hair. But she was not covering her nice round breasts so I figured she would be up for some more parties. These slow starters can be the hottest fires in the long run. Jerry's long dick, like all of ours, was flaccid and drooping now but I knew he would have it back in action very soon.

Sue was sort of sprawled in Ted's arms. Her pink pussy gaped open between her spread legs, and Ted was idly toying with it, not for simulation but just in closeness, I think. In that position her tits flattened a little but the prominent nipples looked as if they would be a nice mouthul.

Karen and Bill sat on the floor cross-legged. Bill's thick cock drooped down to the floor from his crotch. Karen's posture spread her crotch so that even with the thick growth of pubic hair her pink pussy lips were visible peeking out. Now that the first part of my fantasy was fulfilled and I had seen her naked, I was hoping that in time the part of fantasy about dipping my wick in that honey pot would come true too.

Beside me Mary was rubbing her naked tits into me by holding my arm. I gave her a deep kiss and said, "Well, this party worked out just as we planned it."

"And are you planning another one?" Sue asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Ah, we shall see, we shall see," I replied. "It would be a shame to break this group up."

And with that promise, we all started picking up our clothes.

12