Our Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
You take her shopping to create a dungeon.
2.9k words
4.12
25.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers

Day 6

I had a fitful sleep last night tossing and turning, often waking feeling my hand against my clit and stopping, although it was not easy to do so, I was so horny. I felt you stir and I looked at the clock, it was Saturday and I knew you did not have to work today, I was looking forward to spending the day with you, I lay there still. Your arm came out and gathered me close pulling my head onto your shoulder, I nestled there.

“Pet are you awake” I hear you say

“Yes Master I am” I reply quietly.

“Pet I noticed you did not have a good night I felt you stirring all night, tell me about how you are feeling pet”

“Sir I came to bed and was so horny, and tried so hard to stop myself from masturbating all night, I kept waking and found myself touching and had to stop”

You laughed and put your fingers under my chin lifting my face toward you and kissed my forehead then lips softly.

“pet this has been an interesting and full week for you, as I begun your training program, I know you have not found it all so easy and we have so far to go. Today pet I want us to do some talking and setting some rituals for you to keep you focused, I also want us to go shopping for some things I need in your training and I want us to make the spare bedroom into our play room, we have a busy day pet so please prepare the day for us while I shower and change, I am not hungry at the moment pet, serve me coffee and prepare yourself”.

I climb out of bed and run the shower for my Master, placing clothes for the day on the bed and then go to make fresh coffee, serving it in the sun room, feeling the warm sun on my naked body as I move around our apartment.

You arrive in the room dressed and looking wonderful and you sit at the table while I pour your coffee.

“pet go and get ready” you tell me.

I leave to shower and dress. Choosing a dress of wool (it is very cold here at the moment) it is a deep green and clings to my body, I wear nothing beneath it and it buttons down the front and has long sleeves, the dress comes down to my mid-calf. Making sure my collar is secure, I carefully apply a small amount of makeup highlighting my eyes and lips and tie my hair into a single plait that runs down my back.. I re enter the room where you are sitting drinking your coffee and writing on some paper and I walk to you and sit at the table and pour a coffee and sip it quietly waiting for you..

“pet I have been working out some simply routines for you and rituals for you to perform daily. I want us to go through them together, you will listen to each one and then comment”.

“yes Master” I replied

1.When you wake in the morning you are to leave the bed and kneel beside my side of the bed in a submissive pose, until I have inspected you for the day.

2.You will prepare my shower, clothes and breakfast each morning

3.You will complete all household duties before 11 am each day

4.At 5PM daily you will clean and prepare your body and be waiting by the door in a submissive pose for me naked with your collar on and holding your leash and stay there till I get home. Dinner will be prepared and so will the apartment including our play room.

5.Before going to bed (unless I deem otherwise) you will once again kneel at my side of the bed for inspection and worship my cock.

My Master took me through each one on the list making sure I understood and checking to see if I had a problem with any of them, he also explained that they may change as we grow together but that he felt it was important to begin structuring my day.

“pet stand before me that I may look at the way my submissive prepares herself for her Master”.

I stand before you, hands at my sides, shoulders back head up eyes downcast. You stand and walk around me

“hmmmmmmm pet very sexy”

You tell me and lift the dress to see what is beneath, when you see I have no panties on you stop and slap my ass.

“pet did I tell you to wear no panties” you ask

“no Sir I will put some on if you like”

“no pet not today but you will unbutton the front of the dress to just below your pussy, do it now pet”

I obey and unbutton the buttons leading up to my pussy. You then feel my tit through the material and I hear you sigh

“pet you have no bra on”.

“No Master would you like me to put one on” I ask again

You reply saying no and pinch my nipples hard so they become erect and harden. They are clearly defined through the woolen fabric of the dress.

“ok pet tidy the dishes and we will go shopping, pet I want to go to some adult stores, do you know where they are pet”

“oh yes Master”

“ok hurry I have a long day planned for us”

“yes Master” I reply and quickly tidy up and wait for you.

We leave the house and travel in the car to the mid city and park the car, you take me by the hand and we walk a block to the first adult store. I have been here before but never with another and certainly never with my One. I feel great, secure, safe and that you’re in control I love it. You tell me to sit on a bench inside the store and you begin to wonder around looking at all they had to offer. I see you begin to collect some items..

The first things was a vibrator and periscope all in one…(The Flex-A-Pleaser is a variable speed vibrating toy which is useful for G-spot exploration, targeted clitoral stimulation, or anal play. This device has a 3.5" long by 1" diameter head (made of smooth, ivory-colored plastic) containing the vibrating unit, attached at an angle to a flexible "steel extension wand" ideal for reaching those tricky spots. The handle is 6" long and has the switch for varying the speed of vibration. Just right for when you want to reach out and touch someone).

The second was a vibrating clit pump (Place this unique vacuum system on your clit and squeeze the pump bulb. This will allow more blood-flow to the clit making it more sensitive to the touch. Once you have achieved maximum clit pumping satisfaction, turn the top of the pump clockwise to turn on the vibration for complete orgasmic exploration)

The third was a nipple suction devise (This is a simple funnel shaped suction toy most commonly used on the nipples. It's ideal for those who prefer a lighter degree of suction without any pain.)

The Forth was a body Harness Designed for women's bodies, this harness has 3 horizontal straps, one above the breasts, one below them, and one around the waist, held together by three vertical straps-- one in front and two in the back. Four buckles, all in the back, for good adjustability. D-rings are attached in front and on the sides for bondage possibilities. This harness is a custom item; Four measurements are needed: torso length (from the crotch to the shoulder), and one for each of the horizontal straps (as described above). All black leather.

The fifth thing was spreader bars for my wrists and ankles and another for my thighs, and some new chains. You paid for the purchases and led me out telling me we would place the purchases in the car and go for a walk in the sun.

After doing that you held my hand and we walked through the city window shopping as you looked around the new city you had come to live in.. We stopped for some lunch at a street café and then walked down to the beach, there were many people milling around and we slowly walked along the boardwalk. We hardly spoke just enjoyed the warmth of the sun and the feeling of my hand in yours.

“Oh Sir I love you so much and this is such a wonderful way to spend time together” I said feeling very safe.

“Well pet it is time to go home now we have work to do”..

We walked back once again through the city and stopped at a fabric store and you purchased some very heavy dark drapes. We made our way back to the car..

Once at home you carried the purchase inside and placed them on the sofa and opened the door to the room we were to make into a play room. You handed me the drapes and told me to replace the thin material drapes on the windows, explaining the room must be darkened out. As I did this you looked at the furniture there. The room contained a small sofa bed and a book stand and set of drawers. You placed my toy box on the floor and displayed the toys in it on the stand along with the new toys you had purchased that day. You then went and retrieved that suspension bar from the other room and fixed it to the roof beam. You told me to remove the set of drawers and retrieve some candles to place strategically around the room offering a dim but enough light to see. I followed your instructions and soon had several candles around the room. You then went out and came back with some large cushions and a single straight backed chair, pushed the sofa bed to the corner and placed the chair in the middle of the room and the cushions in a pile to the side. You stood back and smiled as you looked at this now dark dungeon like room, (O/our playroom) I smiled too excited about what I know would happen here and anticipating playing in this room real soon.

It was late afternoon by the time we had completed the room. You decided we would go for a walk, and hand in hand we walked for a bout an hour stopping to sit in the park watching children play and just once again being with each other.

“Pet are you happy” you asked me, “do you like what we have done to the room”

“oh yes Sir very much, I am so excited Sir” I reply

You grin at me and say “well pets lets go home and enjoy it shall we”

I quickly stand taking your hand and we walk home.

When we arrive you lead me a soft chair and seat me down, then pour me a drink you bring it to me and offer it, I take it and sip it slowly while you too sip one of your own.

“Pet when you finished that drink I want you to go into our play room and strip off your clothes and sit on the chair in the middle of the room and wait for me”.

“yes Master” I reply and quickly finish the drink as I cant wait to play.

I stand and walk to the room taking off my clothes and sitting in the darkened room I wait. I waited for a long time, hearing no sound, hardly seeing anything, I shudder a little but I wait. Finally after what seemed like an hour I hear foot falls behind me and a hand come around my eyes, and then a blindfold placed across them tightening behind my head. I turn my head trying to get a sense of what is happening to me, but nothing. I feel my hands being gently taken behind my back and handcuffed behind the chair, then my legs separated and my ankles tied to each leg of the chair. I dare not speak, just sit and wait, although I feel the dampness on my inner thighs which gives the tell tail sign of arousal.

Next I feel a soft stroke of something caress my body, from my shoulders down across my back then up and over my shoulder trailing down my breasts and stomach, dipping in between my legs and gently touching my pussy. I moan and lick my lips. Whack! I feel a sting, sharp and painful across my back, the pain sears into my skin and seems to reach inside me, a tingle in my pussy shows the erotic pain stimulates me. Whack! Again and again I feel the sting of the whip (I now know what it is) as it connects with my skin. Then nothing! I listen I hear nothing, I feel nothing. .several minutes pass, nothing! Time seems to drag, my body on fire, wanting more, needing more craving your touch, I wait.

Cold ice is traced over the skin where the whip kissed earlier, water trickling down my body, cold, I shiver, I feel the cold ice on my lips and I greedily lick at it, my mouth dry, then it’s gone, again stillness. My mind races, what next?

I hear the sound of a vibrator whirring and feel it vibrate against my skin as it is moved across each part seemingly covering every inch, except my pussy. I feel my nipples harden as it is placed against them, my heart racing my breathing quickens. Finally you move it down between my thighs and place it against my clit, I feel the vibration, my pussy begins to contract, I am about to cum and I know it. Then it stops and silence and nothing, oh I am getting so frustrated.

“Sir please I need to cum” I beg,

I hear nothing, I feel nothing, and time passes. Clamps attached to each nipple I feel the stabbing pain; it radiates through my body my pussy spasms. My legs and hands are untied, you take my hands and stand me up, turning me around and place me over the chair, legs spread wide apart, I know my pussy and ass are fully exposed. Whack! I feel a sting on my clit and I know you have whipped me there, I suck in my breath, feel my clit swell. Then the caress of fingers against my clit and pussy lips, opening me, exploring, pushing in stretching my inner body. I want to cum my body begins to prepare for an orgasm, then it stops, you withdraw your fingers and all goes still, nothing, no sound, no touch, stillness.

I hear the vibration of the vibrator and I feel the pressure of it against my ass hole, I shudder as I feel it gently being inserted into my opening hole, feel it inside vibrating, stretching, and opening my ass to you. Then a pressure against my pussy, and a thrust and I feel you inside me, kisses and licks against my neck and back as I feel the warmth of your body against mine, the sound of your breathing and moaning matching mine as our bodies move as one. Thrust after thrust your cock filling my body, the vibrator gently moving in my ass, my body rocking, my muscles sucking both the vibrator and cock in as deep as they can, I cry out, no return now. My body explodes my cunt spasms as it releases the pent up tension of the climax. I am oblivious to anything other than my own body. My breathing faster, my heart racing, juices covering your cock and trickling onto my inner thighs, my body heaving. I scream out

“Master omg Masterrrrrrrrrr yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss”

No turning back now. I feel my body quite down a little then feel you stiffen, I hear you cry out and you explode your cum deep inside my body, jet after jet of hot sticky cum reaching inside me. I want this to go on for ever. I feel you withdraw and then the vibrator being pulled out.. then I feel your body against my back and you whisper in my ear

“Pet kneel”

I stumble as I try to stand my legs shaking and weak. You hold me up until I get steady, and then help me kneel before you. I feel your cock on my lips and I smell the combined cum from our bodies tasting the wonderful sweetness of the juices.

“Clean my cock pet” you order.

I feel for it with my hands trembling, I lick around the rim as I gently hold it in my hand, then lick up and down the shaft, cleaning all the cum from it..

After I finish you sit me on the chair legs up over each side and lick and clean my pussy with your tongue. Sucking and licking the swollen flesh, I feel your tongue flick against my clit then move up and down the lips sucking each one into your mouth cleaning tantalizing exciting me all over again. All of a sudden you stop and stand up, pulling me to my feet you hold my body close to yours my head rested on your chest, I feel you kiss the top of my head and then a slap on my butt and you laugh.

“pet you did well tonight, I hoped you enjoyed our session, but pet! I don’t want you to cum again until I say so”.

“yes Master and that was an unusual session but so exciting” I replied.

“lets go and get cleaned up pet then I think we will go out tonight…

sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers