Our Last Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"Sure!" she said, grabbing him by the hand. Billy had just enough time to flash a triumphant look at Snazzy Sue (who smiled a thank-you at him) and Joe (who looked ready to murder him), and watch them both retreat to the kitchen before Frannie pulled him to the middle of the floor. The spiked punch having made him forget he couldn't dance to save his life, he was soon spinning Frannie about every which way.

"Thank you so much for getting me away from him!" she said. "I was hoping I'd never even have to see him again before August!"

"Sorry I couldn't not invite him," Billy said.

"You want a job at the factory, I get it" Frannie said. "You know, my dad needs an apprentice if you're interested."

"That's not a bad idea," Billy said. "And I don't really want a job at the factory. I just don't have a lot of other choices in this town, do I?"

"You could always pick up and go out west, you know," Frannie said. "I almost wish I could do that, to tell you the truth."

"You mean you don't want to go to college?" Billy was more than a little bit jealous of anyone who had that option; his parents had no use for book learning.

"Of course I do," Frannie said. "But someday I want to just take off and travel the world. If I were in your shoes and I didn't have someplace else to go, that's what I'd do. Seriously, Billy, I could even fix up an old car for you if you want to do it. All I ask is that you send me some postcards from the road."

"You're serious?" It was more a statement than a question, and Billy's heart was thumping with the wonderful idea as the record came to a close. Now that the ice was broken, most of the others were dancing now as well, although Joe was still giving Billy the evil eye from the sidelines.

"Of course I am!" Frannie, also noticing Joe, threw her arms around Billy and did her best to look flirtatious. "You boys don't know how lucky you are to have so much freedom in this world."

"Freedom?!" Billy spat the word out like it tasted funny. "The second I turn twenty-one, Uncle Sam could call me up any time!"

"That means you've got three years to do whatever you like, Billy!" Frannie pointed out. "So live for today, why don't you?" The other couples had started dancing again with the new song, and with her and Billy's failure to do so, Joe was on his way to have his turn. Seeing this, she took Billy's hand tightly in hers and said, "Get me outside, huh?"

She led him out into the kitchen as if to get another glass of punch, and did help herself to one on the way to the back door. "You want another drink, Billy?" she asked.

"No thanks." Getting drunk didn't seem like such a great idea anymore with so many friends in the living room and his parents gone.

"Nice job with the punch," Frannie said after a long sip. "Usually they make it too bitter."

"You've had alcohol before?" Billy asked.

"Oh, you're one of those guys who thinks I'm pure as the driven snow, are you?" Frannie demanded. "You've known me since the first grade, Billy."

"Exactly."

"What does that mean?" But she followed willingly when he opened the back door and stepped out into the hot summer evening.

"It means I can't believe we've grown up!" He leaned against the railing and admired Frannie as she settled herself on the porch swing. "And I'm not real happy about it. I know it's got to happen, but --"

"But you'd rather spend the rest of your life slinging chocolate malts and dancing to the jukebox at Maggie's?" Frannie asked.

"Well...yeah! Wouldn't you?"

"Sometimes, but..." Frannie patted the spot next to her on the swing. "For heaven's sake, Billy, come sit here! I don't bite!" Once Billy had followed her order, betraying only a shy grin, she continued. "Now, listen, Billy. Thank you for getting me away from that creep Joe, but what's wrong with you that you're not happy about being through with school and free to get out of here?! What's the real deal?"

"The real world scares me, I guess," Billy said. "Being a kid sucks sometimes, but it's what we know. And I know you as...as the sweet gal down at Maggie's who never gets into any trouble like Jimmy and I do -- or want to at least -- and who can also fix a carburetor! How's Eureka's truck, by the way?"

"Running like a song, but get me down off that pedestal, Billy!" To his disbelief, Frannie grabbed up his hand in both of hers. "Don't you think we know why you guys threw this party?"

"You do?!" The look of horror on Billy's face turned quickly to relief and then amusement as Frannie laughed at his response. "Aw, hell, what did I just say?!"

"That you threw this party to get in trouble," Frannie said. "And no offense, but that's kind of what we thought. Especially since you invited Becky."

"I wouldn't do that to Becky!" Billy protested. "We're buddies! Just like you and I were back in grade school, honest. I wouldn't do it to you either," he added quickly.

"And why not?!" Frannie demanded, promptly dissolving into giggles again.

"Well..."

"Listen, Billy, I'm no angel. I'm not Becky, but I have, you know, messed around. Going out with college guys, it comes with the territory. And yes, I've had booze before, and Sue and I, just last week we went to Portman's Cove."

"You went skinnydipping?!" That, Billy knew, was the only reason why anyone ever went to Portman's Cove.

"It's a beautiful feeling," Frannie said. "Have you ever done it?"

Billy shook his head, trying to keep a straight face as he imagined Frannie and Snazzy Sue naked in the water.

"You should," Frannie continued. "But tell me -- what you just said about being friends with Becky like you used to be with me. Why 'used to be', Billy?"

Billy was silent for a moment. "I need more punch to answer that," he finally said, making to stand up.

Frannie pulled down on his arm. "Answer the question and then you can get your drink, Billy. Come on, what did you mean? Does it have something to do with Joe?"

"Only as far as figuring you wouldn't want anything to do with any friend of his," Billy said.

"I know you're not like him, Billy. But what is your problem with me?"

"Haven't got one! That's just it, I always adored you!"

"Billy!" Frannie looked delighted.

But Billy didn't see that, as he'd jumped up from the swing and had his head buried in his hands. "Sorry!"

"Don't be! Billy, come here!" Billy took his hands away from his eyes and saw Frannie had stood up. Before he could say another word, she had her arms around him and his heart was in his throat. "Relax, Billy," she whispered in his ear. "Just hold me already, okay? Or do you still want to get more punch?"

"That can wait," Billy said.

"It'll have to!" Frannie agreed.

Though the music was fast and just barely audible on the porch anyway, they slow danced. Billy led, only because Frannie didn't. He closed his eyes as they spun slowly around, and she followed suit. After a couple of quiet minutes, a sound from the kitchen caused them both to open their eyes. With no sign that they'd been spotted, they looked into one another's eyes and laughed together, and Billy leaned in.

Once the shock was past, the first kiss felt perfectly natural. It felt as natural as the crickets chirping in the backyard and the prickly summer air and the brush of Frannie's breasts against him as she held him tightly. She continued to let him lead her until he had his back to the swing, then gently she pushed him to sit down again and she climbed onto his lap, facing him.

"How long have you had a crush on me, Billy?"

"On and off since seventh grade, I guess."

"Even when I was still Franniepanties, then."

"I never called you that! Never!"

"I know, I know!" She kissed his cheek. "That's what I mean. Even then you were sweet on me."

"Lots of us were. No one called you Franniepanties then. I mean, no one but Joe and the other creeps like him."

"None of the boys, maybe. You should've heard some of the horrible things the other girls said about me back then. Billy, tell me, about Joe --"

"I'm sorry he's here tonight. Jimmy and I couldn't not invite him, not if we want jobs."

"No, I know! But I mean, you know him. Has he ever said why he did it?"

"You didn't know?" Billy was amazed. "Since you always wanted to play baseball with the boys, even when you were wearing a dress, there was a rumor that you wore shorts under your dresses. He said he asked you about it first, too."

Frannie cringed. "He did, and I ignored him. Who on earth would answer a question like that?!" Then her smile returned. "Well, I guess you know now I didn't wear shorts underneath. And I still don't. Just what are you wearing underneath, Billy?"

"Only one way for you to find out, isn't there?" Billy teased. He looked down and saw her pulling her skirt out of the way to unzip his pants. Following her lead, he very gingerly ran his hand up her thigh as well. Recalling the humiliating incident they'd just discussed, he was fully prepared to stop the second she said to.

But she didn't tell him to stop.

In the living room, another couple of carloads of friends had turned up since Frannie and Billy had taken their leave, and Jimmy was having the time of his life. He hadn't sat out a single dance when the last song ran out and he had to wade through the crowd to put another stack of records on the changer. With that job done, he turned back to survey the crowd and quickly decided it was time for another drink.

Two couples were going at it in corners of the darkened dining room, but Jimmy politely ignored them as he made his way to the kitchen. Behind him, someone else made no such effort to be silent. "I said no!" came a strident voice that was at first barely audible above the music.

"No what?" asked Jimmy. Turning around from the kitchen doorway, he saw that it was Becky, swatting away Joe's hands. "Oh, should've known," he mumbled to himself. "Joe!" he called out loud. "Knock it off!"

"Who the hell asked you, Jimmy?"

"She asked you, didn't she?" Jimmy said.

"Yeah!" Becky added. "Go park with someone else this time!" She strode up alongside Jimmy and hooked her arm through hers. "I ain't here for that!"

"You're always here for that, aren't you?" Joe snapped. But he did turn around and go back to the living room.

"Thank you!" Becky said, kissing Jimmy's cheek. "Just 'cause I did it with him once, he thinks he owns me or something."

"You've been with Joe?" Jimmy asked. Then immediately he continued, "I'm sorry, none of my business, I know. It's just...Joe?!"

"Thought he was cute, back before I got to know him," Becky explained as she washed out a stray punch glass at the sink. "Besides, I thought he was confident. Now I know he's arrogant, but it looked like confident at first. You know how it goes, Jimmy, haven't you ever been with a girl you wished you hadn't afterward?"

"Well..." Jimmy stammered.

"You've never had a wrong step with a girl? That's lucky!"

"It's not that," Jimmy said. "It's that I've never...you know."

Becky nearly dropped the clean glass in the punch bowl. "Really?! A sweet guy like you? Jimmy, that's...adorable."

"Adorable?"

"Adorable. It's guys like you who make me wish I'd been a little more choosy. When you do finally do it, it's all new and fresh to you. So just who might the lucky girl be?"

Jimmy laughed, figuring the topic was safe to pursue. "Someone here tonight, I hope. But no luck yet."

"Oh my God, Jimmy, you're killing me!" Becky took a long drink from her punch. "Too adorable! Listen, I know all about my reputation, but if you don't mind having your first time with Backseat Becky..."

"You know they call you that?!"

"'Course I do. It's their problem if they think I'm ashamed of myself for loving my fun. And you know what else I love." She set down her glass and touched Jimmy's chest lightly. "Being a guy's first."

Still disbelieving the situation, Jimmy stood dumbfounded even as Becky kissed him. She let him tease her tongue with his and stroke her breasts a couple of times, then matter-of-factly drew back and took both his hands in hers. "Let's get upstairs for that, shall we?"

"It's not my house."

"I'm pretty sure Billy won't mind. You do know where he is, don't you?"

Jimmy shook his head. "Where?"

"I'll not rat anybody out, but let's just say he's not in his bedroom," Becky said. "Another thing about being the fast one of the school, I know how to keep an eye out for what goes on in the hall." With a hungry grin, she led him out into the dining room, where another couple had joined the necking-on-the-sly crowd, and up the stairs. "I've never been in here before, but I'm sure you know where Billy's room is, don't you?"

"Of course," Jimmy said. "But how do we know there isn't already someone there?"

"We don't, but the worst that can happen is you see some girl's boobs before she covers up, Jimmy."

Jimmy roared with laughter, which was just enough to catch Joe's attention in the relative quiet between records as he scanned the living room for any girls he hadn't yet struck out with. He glanced up just in time to see Becky's legs two steps up from Jimmy as she pulled him up the stairs. So that bastard's that desperate? Time for some fun! The latest round of punch having defeated the little decorum he ever had, Joe pushed through the crowd to get out to the dining room before he missed his chance.

One of the people he knocked off balance on the way was Snazzy Sue, who'd been chatting with a friendly nerd who was too shy to ask her to dance already. Annoyed but not surprised when she saw who was to blame, she told her suitor, "Excuse me. Hold this?" Handing him her nearly-empty punch glass, she ran after Joe, having guessed he was up to no good.

Frannie having long since discovered what type of underwear Billy wore, she at last managed to extract his hard cock from his unzipped pants. "Now doesn't that feel better out in the fresh air?" she teased as she tickled the underside gently.

Billy looked down and laughed, both at her teasing touch and the thrill of being exposed outside. "It does, Frannie," he whispered, and as she rubbed it harder he kissed her again to avoid making too much noise.

Emboldened by the head start she had on him, he hooked one arm under her knee to draw her leg up all the way onto the swing. As her skirt rode up and out of the way, he fearlessly ran his hand all the way up her leg to the gusset of her tights, which was now damp with her arousal, and rubbed circles around where he guessed her pussy was. His guess was apparently right, for she clamped her arms tighter around him and moaned with delight. "Took you long enough to get there!" she whispered in his ear, reaching down between them to take his cock in her hand again. "Let's use this instead of your hand," she said, and promptly began rubbing him against the wet fabric. The feeling was divine. "You want to put this in me?"

"Course!" Billy grunted.

"Gotta get these out of the way, then!" she said, taking his free hand and guiding it to the waistband of her tights.

"Let's stand up, then." Billy drew his arm up to her shoulder and tried to guide her to her feet as he also made to stand up. But he miscalculated and Frannie lost her balance, and fell sprawling to the porch floor with her dress splayed up around her hips. For a horrible moment he was sure she was injured, but through the fog of too much punch and the pale porch light, he realized she was laughing uncontrollably.

"God, this looks just like I'd have guessed Billy's room looked!" Becky exclaimed, casually unbuttoning her dress as she walked around the room Jimmy had known for years, still bedecked with the baseball figurines and model airplanes he and Billy had worked on together as kids. Once she had it unbuttoned, she pulled it off and tossed it into the corner, and flopped happily onto Billy's bed in her underwear. "Does your room look like this, Jimmy?" she asked, spreading out the Lone Ranger comforter around her.

"No, I have a Roy Rogers blanket instead," Jimmy said. When Becky laughed, he decided against telling her it wasn't a joke, that really was one of the few differences. A brief pause to admire her, and he added, "You look really cute like that, you know?"

"Thanks. You will too if you get your clothes off already. And shut off the light, huh?" She sat up and reached back to unfasten her bra, but left it draped over her breasts until he did turn off the light.

Jimmy pulled his shirt off and tossed it on top of her dress on the floor, and went to the door to turn off the light. He was nearly there when a thump -- not a knock but a clumsy, angry thump -- rattled the door. "What the..." Jimmy looked back to see Becky wrapping herself furtively in the Lone Ranger blanket, and opened the door a crack.

"Sorry, Jimmy!" said Sue, who was wrestling Joe to the floor. "Wrong room!"

"You need any help with him?" Jimmy asked, though it didn't look to him like she did.

"No thanks, I'll take care of him!"

Jimmy shut the door and turned off the light, and turned around to see Becky had unfurled the blanket. Her bra was missing, but she didn't appear to care about that as she was bending over to pull her panties off. She kicked them triumphantly across the room and lay back wearing nothing but a grin. "Don't come one step closer until you get those pants off!" she ordered. Jimmy lost no time in unsnapping and unzipping.

"You bitch," Joe mumbled as he got slowly to his feet out in the hallway. "What's it to you if I wanted to mess around a little with Jimmy and Becky?"

"What's it to you if they want to have some fun?" Sue demanded. "They didn't want you there!"

"How do you know what they wanted?" Joe sneered. "Ain't Becky told you what I can do in the sack?" Then, with a leering grin, he added, "Or is that why you followed me up here? You want a little for yourself? You want to show me just how snazzy Snazzy Sue is between the sheets?!"

Sue opened her mouth to tell him to go to hell and, while he was at it, don't call her Snazzy Sue. But all at once she had a wonderful idea. "Well, Joe, what if I do? Aren't you man enough to show me?"

Frannie wasn't hurt by her fall, but her dress was a mess from rolling around on the dusty floorboards. She stood up brushed it off as best she could, still laughing a bit as Billy lifted it up to pull her tights and panties down, his pants still hanging open and his hard cock pointing out as he did. "Did I get a run in them?" she asked the bulge in her skirt.

"A run?" Billy called up as he rolled the fabric down her legs, thrilling to the dim view of her pussy as he did.

"A rip," she explained. "In my tights. I'll be surprised if they didn't catch on something."

"Dunno," Billy confessed. "It's not your tights I'm looking at." As she lifted up one leg for him to pull them all the way off, he reached up to run his fingers through her bush. For good measure, he tickled her vulva and she squealed and wiggled, and had to grab onto the chain from the porch swing for balance.

"Such a bad boy!" she scolded when he emerged and stood up, pulling her skirt up along with him for good measure.

"And that's just what you want tonight, isn't it?" he replied.

"No, this is what I want tonight!" She wrapped her fist around his cock and rubbed it invitingly around her moist pussy lips. "Now sit down!"

Jimmy was glad Becky had ordered him to turn the lights of, since her reputation had him wondering how he compared to the other guys she'd been with. But she did away with his insecurity immediately with a come-hither gesture as he kicked his jeans and underwear off. "Don't be shy, Jimmy," she cooed. "Come here." As he climbed onto Billy's bed, she took him in a gentle embrace that was nothing like he'd expected from her. "Doesn't that feel delicious? Skin on skin, all the way down?"

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers