Our Last Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
Camping trip comes to an end.
6.4k words
4.75
80.4k
62

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,507 Followers

Todd fell asleep quickly once he moved into his own sleeping bag. I, of course, couldn't sleep. These feelings I was having for my brother scared me sleepless. I wanted to ignore them... thinking I could just enjoy him until school started and then they would go away for good but deep down I knew that wasn't going to happen.

The next day was our last camping. He woke up early, kissed me on the forehead, before leaving to fish again. The tender kiss woke me from my restless sleep but I soon fell back into a deep sleep since I was exhausted from staying up again.

A large crack of thunder woke me, frightening the shit right out of me because it sounded like it was right above my head. It was already raining but then became increasingly strong into something that wasn't normal rain. I couldn't tell what it was at first until suddenly the tent door unzipped rapidly and Todd dived in soaking wet.

"Hail! It's the size of marbles out there. It looks like the lake is boiling... I wanted to stay and watch but it hurts."

"You're soaking wet."

"Yeah, it started out warm and light but then the hail started."

"You should get out of those wet clothes and get warm."

"Is that an offer?" he said, grinning.

"Maybe... if you don't mind that I haven't brushed my teeth or even peed this morning."

"You're not going to be able to for a while, this storm looked massive."

"Great."

He started removing his wet clothes and tossing them next to the door as the hail and rain continued to pound the tent. It was so loud we had to raise our voices, almost to a yell, to hear each other. The storms in the high mountains can get pretty crazy and dangerous. He was soon naked and slightly aroused with his skin damp from his wet clothes. He looked good, really good and I ignored the full bladder as he came and laid down next to me on his sleeping bag.

I reached over and rested my hand on his chest, watching his penis continue to rise in a slow sideways arch until it was pointing toward his head and bouncing gently over his tummy. Watching it was memorizing; he didn't have to touch it or anything for it to grow hard.

"How was the fishing?" I asked, rubbing his chest.

"Really good, even in the rain. I left the fish I caught on the stringer in the lake. When it stops I'll have to clean them for dinner."

I asked him about the fishing because I could smell the fish on his hands. It wasn't terrible but I could definitely tell he had touched them. We both were gross by then, seeing as it was the last day. I slid my hand down his body, over his ribbed stomach and his longer pubic hair to the top of his penis. It jumped slightly when I placed my hand on the middle, holding it gently, feeling its warmth and pulsing. He didn't say anything, just put his hands behind his head and looked up at the tent as the hail bounced off of it loudly.

"All this sex and you still get hard really quick," I said, rubbing his shaft with the palm of my hand.

"Yeah, well what can I say, I'm a stud."

I laughed, "Yeah you are. Always ready to go."

"You make it really easy, Julie."

"But you can't even see me right now, just my head," I said still in my bag.

"Don't have to see you. I know what's there... it's the thought that does it."

"Thoughts of seeing me and touching me?" I asked.

"Yep, you're hard to forget."

"Such a sweet talker. It's nice to be noticed."

"Oh, like you have any issues with that."

"Maybe not but it's still nice to hear."

"Well, you're welcome then."

The hail eased a bit, turning into heavy rain and I sat up. The bag fell off my breasts and they instantly chilled, causing my nipples to harden. I unzipped a window a bit and looked out at the rain. The ground was white... it almost looked like it had snowed unless you looked close to see the individual marble sized balls all over the ground.

"Sorry, I can't hold it anymore I got to pee," I said getting out of my bag and heading out into the rain to do my business.

I was soaked when I got back and he had a towel waiting, just a small hand towel but he dried me off as best he could and held me. His warm flesh was a stark contrast to my chilled body. I snuggled into him and we fell on our sides holding each other as I shivered. At least my bladder was empty.

"My feet are freezing; it's like walking on ice out there."

"Not like, you were." He laughed.

"Yeah, no kidding. I could use a good hot bath right about now."

"Oh my gosh, that reminds me... when I was up here as a scout our leader showed us a hot pot... like a thermal spring not far away from here. Do you want to see if we can find it?"

"In this? How far away is it?" I asked.

"Not far, I think."

"You don't sound very convinced... are you sure you can find it? I don't want to walk around in the rain and cold for nothing."

"I'm pretty sure I can."

"It sounds good, how hot is it?" I asked.

"Really warm, it was too hot in the middle of the day but right now in the rain and cold it would be perfect."

"Let's go then, I'm freezing."

We didn't put much on, just our rain jackets but nothing on the bottom except shoes and ran out into the rain half naked. I followed him, keeping up well from all the soccer. I just hoped he could find it. It was hard to see in the rain and I had my doubts. I warmed up slightly as we ran but my legs and hands were still cold.

"Over here... see the steam! We found it," he said.

It wasn't very big or very deep put it was hot. The water was clear and small bubble appeared from the bottom and wobbled up to the surface. The rain made rings as it hit the warm water and the steam billowed off the surface.

"Leave your shoes on, the bottoms pretty rough and can cut you," he said stepping into the water.

He took off his jacket, laying it on the rocks nearby and eased into the hot water naked all but his shoes. I followed him, stepping in... Wow it was really hot, so hot I had to go slow and ease into the water after removing my own jacket. We found some deep holes were we could sit on the bottom and the hot water almost reached our shoulders, covering my breasts. It felt amazing and I warmed up instantly.

"I'm so glad you remembered this and we were able to find it," I said, leaning back so my hair dipped into the hot water.

"You mentioning a hot bath did it," he said staring at me with a grin on his face.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Nothing's funny... it's just your breasts appeared out of the water when you leaned back. It looked cool."

I just smiled back and found his hand under the water. Taking it in mine I held it for a minute before raising it to my breasts. I knew he wanted to touch them, he wouldn't have mention them if he didn't. He was soon fondling both, caressing them entirely, letting his palm brush my nipples. Even in the hot water they grew hard and the pleasure coursed through me. He moved behind me against a rock and I leaned back on his hard chest. He continued to play with my breasts as I relaxed in the hot water, enjoying his gentle hands.

He got friskier and was soon pinching my nipples and pulling them away from my breasts and even twisting them softly. It was wonderful; the combination of the hot water and his hands on me was heavenly. His penis was hard and pinned between our bodies as well, it was difficult to miss as big as it was.

The rain continued to fall all around us but it didn't matter we were perfectly warm and enjoying the sound and being together. I was content to let him play all day with my breasts in the hot pot if he wanted. He did play for a long time but finally said his back was hurting against the rock he was leaning on. I moved forward and turned toward him in the water.

"Trade me places," I said.

He did, leaning against me and it was my turn to touch him I rubbed his chest, ran my fingers through his wet hair and pulled him onto my breasts so I could feel his muscled back. Exploring lower I quickly found his hard penis and began to play under the water. I stared gentle at first, just softly caressing his shaft and head with the tips of my fingers and palm like he had my breasts. He cooed and moaned, enjoying the attention, turning for a kiss, which I was happy to give him. Our tongues danced and the kiss got wet and hot, making my hand grab hold of his cock and begin stroking him under the water.

I kept a steady hard downward jerk on his cock and lightly upward as we continued to kiss. I loved the feel of his stiff wide dick in my hand, there was just something about holding and manipulating it like that, that really got me going.

"Damn, Julie, you are really good at that."

"Better than you?" I asked.

"It's so much better than when I do it."

"Good, so I don't want to catch you doing it anymore."

"Anymore? What's that mean?"

I laughed... "I never told you how this all got started. Remember that day when you came into my room and I wasn't exactly decent. Well you caught me playing with myself because I had been watching you toss off in the bathroom just minutes before."

"No way?"

"Yep, then you know the rest of the story."

"So me tossing off with the door cracked ended up being the best thing to happen to me?"

"Yep, I guess so," I said, giving his cock a hard jerk. "So do we have a deal?"

"Huh?" he asked.

"Jacking off? You promise to let me do it when you need to?"

"Oh... sure, but you won't be around at school, what will I do then."

"Well that's okay... if I'm not around but if I am I trust you'll come to me."

"I will, Big Sister, don't worry."

For the name I reached lower and grabbed his loose balls and threatened to squeeze them before laughing and returning my hand to his shaft, picking up where I left off. I sped up my tossing and he reacted with more moans and laying his head down on my chest.

"Have you ever cum under water before?" I asked.

He hesitated, probably thinking about it, "Don't thinks so. Could be interesting."

"That's what I was thinking. I wonder what it looks like."

"Well the waters clear enough to find out."

"Yeah, so let me know when you're close because I want to see."

"Okay, keep stroking."

I kept a steady quick rhythm on my brother's lovely cock until I felt his body stiffen against mine. His breathing increased and be began to moan a little bit louder. The rain had become just a small dribble by then, making tiny circles in the hot water we were sitting in as it hit. Todd's penis was very hard; it felt like he was going to blow any second. From my view over his shoulder I could see my hand moving in the clear water on his dick but I wanted to be closer to the get a good view of his ejaculate spurting into the hot water. His body was rigid just like his cock, and the moan from his mouth seemed continuous. This went on for much longer than I expected and still he didn't say he was ready. It felt like rigor mortis had set in on my brother except he was breathing and moaning. Finally, several minutes later he finally spoke. Good thing too, because my arm was getting tired.

"Here it comes, Julie," he said.

I struggled to get out from behind him but also continue to stroke. He finally let me up, realizing I wanted to be in front. I knelt next to his body, stroking hard until I saw the expression on his face I was waiting for. With one more stroke I held my hand down and stopped moving so the water had no ripples. I watched through the water as the first white shot of semen ejected from his head into the water. It was like watching a cumshot in slow motion. The white rope arched away from his cock gently into the water followed by another and another.

"Stroke, don't stop!" he almost yelled.

When my hand began to move the collection of white sperm swirled in the water around my hand and his cock as the rest of his load exited his hard cock. It was really cool, new and fun to watch. The more liquid part of his ejaculate washed away quickly like milk leaving the thick almost gritty sticky small clumps that, when I brought my hand out of the water, had stuck to it. It was odd feeling, almost like warm rice all grinded up. I washed it off in the water and looked up at Todd.

"Good hell that was amazing. I love your hand jobs. When I'm not in control of the stroking it is so much different and intense when I finally cum."

"I could tell. You were all tight and rigid for a long time before you actually came, like you had to really work for it."

"I know, it's strange and really takes a lot out of me. I feel like I just ran a mile."

"Well, now it's my turn. I want to cum so where do you want me?" I asked not giving him a break.

"Umm, I'm not going to be able to now for a while."

"What? You have hands and a mouth don't you?" I asked.

"Oh... yeah."

"Wow, guys become dumb after they cum," I said and then laughed because of the rhyme.

"Nice," he said, shaking his head.

"So come on... tell me where to sit, stand, whatever you need."

That orgasm must have taken a lot out of him because he looked like he just wanted to fall asleep. I should have known better and had him make me cum before I made him.

"Can you stand over my face? I'm exhausted."

"Fine," I said standing up out of the hot water and throwing my left leg over him. I didn't have to squat much with him sitting up against the rock. But it was much colder out of the water than in it. My nipples quickly hardened in the drizzle but I ignored it as soon as his hot mouth found my sex. He licked from the bottom up, pressing his tongue flat along my vagina, up over my lips, spreading them until he found my clitoris hiding in the folds. The rush of pleasure surged through me, making me shake with pleasure more from the cold air. Wrapping my arms around my breasts, I held them and let him work.

His hands finally came out of the water, up my legs to spread me open as he licked, sucked and began to get into eating me. This hot pot was a blast and also helped to clean off the gunk of the last few days. The stubble over my pussy was getting longer each day and starting to itch. I couldn't wait to shave it off again.

His hands began to explore my pussy, fingers darted in and out, move around to my bottom, back to my sex, all the while he continued to use his mouth just where I liked it. The pleasure was building quickly. I enjoyed his touch and the intense sensations of his tongue on my clitoris. Then, out of the blue, I felt his fingers rubbing my tight bum hole, something he's never done before. He kept rubbing it with is fingers, sliding over it and pushing gently.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking down at him.

He looked up, taking his mouth off my clit and grinning.

"Nothing, just exploring."

"Oh really, and what did you find that has you so curious?" I asked.

His answer wasn't vocal. Instead he pressed the tip of his finger into my butt, something I hadn't ever felt before but quickly removed it when I tightened up.

"Stop... What's gotten into you? You better not be thinking about putting something in there?"

The expression of guilt crossed his face, it was impossible to miss.

"You are! Wow, Todd... Anal really?"

"What, I just... well, with you standing like this my fingers just kind of went there and I got thinking."

"Yeah, you got thinking. You know you're way too big to go in there."

"You think?" he asked.

"I know... There is no way your wide cock would fit."

"You never know until you try."

"Not going to happen, Little Brother... now put it out of your mind and get back to licking. But first I need to warm up."

I eased back into the hot water and wow was it hot after being out in the cold air, but that wasn't the biggest surprise.

Todd's fully erect penis was.

"OMG, Todd, you're already hard!"

"Yeah, crazy huh?"

"Judas, really... thinking about anal got you hard that quick?"

"Guess so," he said with a sheepish look on his handsome face.

"What's with guys and anal sex? I don't get it."

"It's the taboo, the dirtiness of the idea, I think. And I heard it's really tight and hot."

"I wasn't really looking for an answer to that question but thanks."

He smiled, leaned over and kissed me.

"Well, since you're hard again we better not waste it," I said straddling him in the water and working myself up onto his cock.

It was a strange sensation to have him enter me underwater. All my lubrication was pretty much washed away but with the help of the water he went in, it felt much different than normal. The skin bound up in places and the friction was increased and odd. Hard to explain unless you've felt it.

I slowly worked up and down, not making very big movements or waves. Just enjoying the new sensations as his cock forced the water in my pussy out when it went in.

"Why are you so opposed to the idea?" he suddenly asked after several minutes.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked getting into the sex and working up to that orgasm I wanted.

"Anal?"

"You're still on that? I'm trying to cum right now, stop distracting me."

"You can't tell me you've never thought about it."

I stopped moving, sitting down on his body with his huge cock all the way inside me. I could tell he wasn't going to let it rest or let me cum.

"Really? We're talking about this now?" I asked.

"Why not?" he said putting both hands on my breasts and pinching the nipples.

It felt good, they perked up again and the pleasure mixed with the stimulation inside my vagina.

"I've thought about it and I admit it's a sensitive area on me and feels good to touch but what you're not getting is your size, Todd. I love how big it is, don't get me wrong but I like it where it's supposed to go. I couldn't handle you in my butt. There's no way."

"So if I was smaller you'd consider it?"

Now he was trying to trap me, make me feel guilty for him being so big. I went with the safe answer, "No, not really... I've never put anything inside my bottom and never had the urge."

That was mostly true; the part about never actually doing it, but the lie came when I said I never had the urge. I have. Several times when I masturbated, but never got the nerve up to put my fingers in.

"You're lying... knowing you, you've had the urge."

I couldn't hide my grin and suddenly his hands went around to my butt and he began to rub up and down my tight hole with his cock still deep inside of me. It felt good until he started trying to put a finger in under the water with no lube.

"Todd! That's not going to work in the water. Maybe another time," I said.

"Promise."

"Fine, I promise to let you stick your finger, and that's it, in my ass if you must... later, if you shut up and let me cum."

He grinned, put his wet hands over his mouth and somehow moved his cock inside of me because I felt it lurch. I shook my head and began to move again on his cock. The funny thing was I came within five minutes because of what I was thinking about. Yep, you guessed it, the anticipation of his finger in my butt got me off, but I didn't tell him that.

He didn't cum again but I sure did and it was really good especially because when I stood up off of him and only lowered myself a few inches his head grabbed onto my sweet spot, right behind my clitoris inside my vagina. The effect cause a large orgasm, maybe even a squirting one but it was hard to tell underwater. All I know is, as I was cumming the friction gave way for some reason, like I had gushed and got naturally lubricated. It was a very good and fulfilling climax.

Todd held me in the water as I caught my breath and gained some strength back. The rain had stopped by then and we walked back to our camp in our rain jackets for clothing. I had to laugh because his cock was still hard and he zipped it up inside the jacket for the walk back.

"You ready to try what you promised?" he asked as soon as we were back at camp.

jasliz
jasliz
3,507 Followers
12