Our Little Game

Story Info
A first date with auto-erotic results.
1.7k words
3.16
38.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Andrew Barnes stared at the other patrons of the bar. Like many around him, he was lonely and looking for love. 'There must be someone that I would be able to converse with.'

To his left, a young woman was nursing a JB and Coke. She took the cherry, which was floating inside the drink, and shook it off. Placing the fruit to her lips, her tongue curled around it, sucking at it.

Just that one act, nearly caused Andrew to nearly come in his pants; his mind immediately concocted the scenario of her lips around his cock.

Not being the fool, he knew that he'd have to talk her up to the deed. "Hello."

She turned, and answered. "Hello there."

Andrew stumbled for a minute. "C-can I buy you a drink? Do you mind if I sit?"

She smiled. "As you can see, I already have one, but thanks."

Andrew blushed, but signaled to the bartender. "Please put this lady's drinks on my tab." He had close to $600 in his wallet, so cash wouldn't be a problem.

"So, big spender, what's your name?" The woman looked over her drink at him seductively.

"Andrew... Andrew Barnes, and yours?"

"Cecile Hawke, Ciccy for short."

"Well Ciccy, its nice to meet you."

"And you Andrew."

The bartender brought them their drinks and they continued to converse over their glasses. Minutes passed into hours, and soon the night was dipping towards the witching hour and closing time.

"It's getting late." Andrew said as he peeked at his watch, and started to place on his coat. Would you care to come over to my place to continue the rest of the festivities?

Ciccy smiled. "I'd enjoy that."

It was mutually decided that they would take two cars so that Ciccy could leave at anytime she wanted. Andrew gave her directions to the house, and pulled ahead.

He got to the house in time to turn on the light, clearing out some of the debris that littered the walkway, changing sheets and cleaning out the trash just as Ciccy pulled in. As she knocked upon the door, Andrew settled in the bottle of Champaign to chill.

"Hello, please come in. May I take your wrap?"

Ciccy gave him her jacket, which he promptly hung-up.

"Here, have something to drink, won't you?" Andrew indicated to the Champaign.

Ciccy took a glass and began to tour the house with Andrew. "You have a very nice place here." The house was immaculately clean, containing a master bedroom, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, and two bathrooms. None of this gave any indications to Andrew's Secret desires. Andrew settled on the edge of the couch.

"Have you ever had a set of secret desires? Something that no one else would dare think about? Something that you think only a kindred spirit would know?"

"I believe so, yes." Ciccy sipped on her wine. "Please continue."

"Ciccy would you be able to handle it if I told you that I was into certain erotic arts?" Andrew waited for Ciccy to run out of the house, to drop her wine glass in shock and bolt out backwards, but none of that happened.

Instead, Ciccy's eyes shot up, in worry. "Isn't that a little dangerous?"

"Not if it's done right."

"Well, how do you do it right?"

"Well, first off the first thing that is required, is that you have to have an immense amount of trust in the person, it has to be done just right otherwise the doer might actually die in the midst of an orgasm."

Ciccy blanched.

"Easy, easy. We don't have to do this, but I'll give you my word that nothing will happen to you, I'll keep my eye on you the whole time to make sure that you're ok. We can always pop in a movie or something if you don't want to have sex. Listen, its ok, I don't mind."

Ciccy thought about it. "Is all right, after all I've always wanted to walk on the wild side."

With a nod, Andrew brought down the noose. It was hooked onto a main support beam of the house, done up in true fashion with one giant loop, and seven or so smaller ones encompassing the larger loop of the rope.

It was then that Ciccy started to balk. Andrew took her into his arms and hugged her tightly, like that of a lover. Ciccy reveled in his strong touch, and instantly, her body was filled with a lust, an animal magnetism, that filled her inner thighs with dewy wetness.

All too soon, he broke away from her, the loss evident on her body.

He smiled. "Hold on baby, doll I'm just going to get more comfortable." He unbuttoned his shirt and let it slide slowly down his muscular chest.

Ciccy's heart swelled inside her chest. She felt cloistered, ensconced inside of her clothes. Robotically, her fingers glided to the buttons on her blouse. Her fingers slid down them lightning fast, unbuttoning in seconds as they flew down the hem of the shirt. Pulling it taunt one moment and then the fabric was overtly loose the second. It slid down her arms and chest, dropping from her fingertips as it went to the floor.

"Oh God, Ciccy." Andrew moaned as he gently stroked her shoulder, the skin silk like in its essence. He could feel as his cock grew, trying to escape from his jeans. Quickly, he unzipped them and slid them down. His boxers followed, the silk material grazing his cock head as they were lowered, exciting him even further.

Ciccy glanced down at his manhood, fear edging towards her. 'Would she really be able to take him in?'

Andrew read her mind. "Don't worry Ciccy, this is all about you, tonight. I want to show you how this is done right, and we won't allow any accidents to happen on your first foray out."

"No, I suppose not." Ciccy was feeling saddened and belittled; she was worried this was going to be too much for her.

"Hey, what's the matter baby?" Andrew finished taking off his clothes, and strode towards her; his cock hard and ridged a strand of pre-cum oozed down the tip.

He put his arms around her, kissing her Adam's apple. They touched for a second as Andrew straightened, his cock just grazing her panty covered lips. She was so wet that the fabric was almost transparent. "Ciccy, why don't you take those off? They aren't doing you much good anyway."

Ciccy nodded and placed her thumbs into the waistband sliding them down and off.

Naked, they looked at each other, lovers who had little more in common than enjoying sex

Andrew was worried for his young charge. He didn't want to force her into something that she wasn't ready for, but she had to be the one to take the first step.

Ciccy walked towards him, and taking his cock in her hands, gently began to stroke. She felt him start to harden in her hands, and she continued to manipulate him until he pushed her away. "What, what did I do wrong?" She asked bewildered.

"No, nothing. You didn't do anything wrong, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't cum too soon, that's all."

"Oh, ok." Ciccy understood, and watched curiously from a distance as Andrew placed the noose around the hook in the ceiling and then over his head and neck. Instantly the veins in his neck started to bulge and throb. His cock became swollen and red, as he inhaled deeply, the rope not yet tight enough to cut off oxygen completely. His hand went down below to his cock, and he gently began stroking it.

When Ciccy pulled his hand away, Andrew was furious, until he felt the soft touch of a woman's hand where his had so recently been. Her rhythm was slow and smooth, and Andrew tightened the rope even more, feeling that his orgasm was only moments off. His heart throbbed wildly, sending blood where it was needed... everywhere.

His cock was hard, hot and throbbing. He tried to take a breath but the rope was too tight, he relaxed his grip slightly. Oxygen rushed into his lungs, setting off a chain reaction as his cum burst forth from his cock, like a bullet from a gun.

Ciccy had experienced many lovers in her lifetime, but none as virile as this! She'd never been with a man who could propel his cum across a four-foot span. And there was so much of it, it kept coming and coming. She had never seen anything like that.

Finally, it trickled to a stop.

Andrews face was beet red, but his fingers holding the rope loosened, letting oxygen and blood flow return to where it was most needed. Sweat rolled off him, making it look as though he had just undergone a marathon. His chest heaved as he sucked in as much oxygen as he possibly could.

Once he was able to breathe again, and he was composed enough, Andrew turned towards Ciccy. "Well what do you think?"

'What did she think?' She thought it was terrifying, but also, horribly, horribly arousing before she knew what she was saying, her mouth had opened, and she was speaking. "Let me do it. I want to try it."

Andrew inhaled a deep breath of air, trying to flood his oxygen-starved lungs. After a few moments of this, he was back to normal. His heart had stopped its rapid incessant pounding, and he was able to speak to Ciccy. "So I gathered you enjoyed my little show, do you want to?"

Ciccy nodded, too afraid to speak, unable to do anything but watch herself walk to the rope, and place it around her neck. She tightened it just enough so that she could feel it digging into her skin, her right hand automatically gliding down to her pubic area.

Her fingers tangled inside of her pubic hair, and she slid down even further, into her vulva, and teasing her clit.

She came almost instantly! Never before had it been this good! Colors swirled around her eyes and she pressed harder in. She could feel her essence as it covered her fingers and the back of her hand.

She was vaguely aware of Andrew calling out her name, lifting her upwards, her buttocks clasped in each of his hands. She was aware as un-looped the length of rope from around her neck, and of him carrying her over to the bed; her thighs dripping wet from orgasmic bliss.

Oxygen flooded into her lungs as she slowly drifted towards unconsciousness. She knew that she wanted to try this again.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers