OUR Little Secret

Story Info
Daddy clandestinely lusts for his "Daughter".
3.6k words
4.2
98.9k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

*****

Growing up my life was often filled with divorce proceedings, various lawyers, child/family therapy sessions, and my biological father's malevolent family.

My father's family members did not only mentally abuse me; but I was forced by court order to see him almost every single week or weekend. To me, he was a monster. I wished him dead almost every single day growing up, until finally one day I heard the news from my grandparents that he died in fatal car accident, on the GW parkway around 3 in the morning.

Apparently a drunk driver had hit his car, to the point where he was ejected out the passenger seat and onto the asphalt. I don't want to get into stomach churning details that will certainly have you vomiting, but all I know is when I heard the news and attended his funeral service I had absolutely no remorse whatsoever.

I had often times had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen to him, but I never imagined it like this. A few years back when he was causing me anxiety, I kept telling my mother that honestly, I would feel more at peace if he one day dropped dead.

Be careful what you wish for, because sometimes it will happen for better or for worse. A period of grief overcame my Mother and my now dead father's family, to which I completely ignored.

I cared about my Mother's well being and I knew she deserved a man who was not as abusive and malicious as he was. Shortly after his passing, my Mother and I moved from The District to Seattle, Washington to restart our lives.

The transition was tough since I was half way through my sophomore year at AU. I had to transfer my credits to the University of Washington, Seattle and luckily I maintained close to a 4.0 GPA, which landed me close to a full scholarship.

I took one last look at what was my home for the past 20 years of my life, it was definitely a roller coaster of emotions but I was ready to say adios Washington, D.C. and hello Seattle, Washington.

My mother and I, moved to our brand new modern townhouse located just 10 minutes from downtown Seattle, and I am due to start school in fall.

Luckily, my summer break is just getting started and I was planning on taking full advantage of it. My mother is a CFO for a large IT company, which requires her to travel often leaving me alone most of the time and this was the situation back home in D.C.

Which is particularly why I was surprised when one day she introduced me to my new "Dad". Scott Miller is his name, and what a devilishly handsome individual he is. When I saw Scott for the first time, I did a double take because this wasn't a reality it had to be a dream.

Scott stands at 6 foot 2 short brown hair, captivating sea green eyes, beautifully toned and muscular in all the right places, and not to mention a bulge in his pants to which I was imagining to be, 8 or 9 inches of a well-endowed white circumcised cock.

He and my Mother, we're absolutely inseparable honestly doing almost everything together. It made me cringe at times, since they were so consumed in and of themselves.

But hey, I was happy for her she finally found a real MAN who not only cared about her but also loved her for who she was. Things started changing around the house, but not for the worse.

Mom started traveling more often than usual, which would leave Scott and I alone in the house most weekends and weeknights. Right before my mother would leave for her business trips, Scott would give her the hardest fucking of her life you know, one that leaves a person feeling sore for days afterward.

I'd hear her moaning and screaming out of the top of her lungs, as he pounded his delicious cock deep inside of her snatch. When both of them were about to cum, I played with my aching and needy cunt until I orgasmed, collapsing back into my bed.

Scott must have shot thick jets of his cum inside of her cunt; since I know for a fact that they don't use condoms I mean why should they? They're married now and she's way past her childbearing years.

One Friday morning, I had a day off from classes and work, so I decided to be a brave soul and made an appointment at a local tattoo parlor to get a clitoral hood piercing. It was perfect timing, since Scott was on a two-day business trip down in Miami and my mother was in New York City for two weeks.

Walking into the neat and cleanly tattoo parlor, I checked in with the friendly and attractive young male receptionist who directed me to my piercer. She was quite shorter than I am, short blonde hair and blue eyes with quite a few piercings herself.

Ashley is her name and she had ensured me that she has done over 1000 of these clitoral hood piercings and that I have nothing to worry about. I was slightly less intimated when she told me that, and also the fact that she is a female doing the procedure.

Pulling down my white lace cotton thong, and flipping up the hem of my dress Ashley sat down at her station and moved her swivel chair closer to me. She pulled out a fresh set of piercing needles and the small barbell stud, which she notified me of being the safest one for my vertical clitoral hood piercing.

It's a small silver ring with two balls at both ends of it which provide maximum pleasurable sensations both during intercourse, oral sex and not to mention just walking around. "Ready?" Ashley said, as she allowed the numbing cream to sit on my clit for a good 10 minutes.

Taking a deep breath, I responded "I'm Ready!" as Ashley began to pierce my clit with the jewelry. The entire process only took about 20 minutes, and I barely even felt a thing thanks to the numbing cream.

It felt slightly uncomfortable when I got up, but after a short while I got used to it. Even the slightest bit of vibrations from the highway sent stimulating shockwaves directly to my soaking wet cunt.

Unfortunately it would take a month to heal completely, which was a pain in the ass for me since Brent and I were having sex quite frequently and hate using condoms since the two of us are both STD free and I have an IUD.

Ashley notified me that if I do want to have sex, I have to use condoms without a doubt unless I want to have a nasty infection.

I called up Brent and told him about my new piercing, which he immediately without hesitation wanted to drive over and see it in person. I was curating an idea in my head, on the short drive back to my house and my cunt juices were starting to soil my thong.

Arriving back at my house, I noticed Scott's jet-black Mercedes SUV parked in the garage. Perhaps he had arrived early from Miami, but I quickly remembered that it was only a two-day trip.

A few moments later, Brent arrived parked his car behind mine, and immediately ran towards me planting a huge kiss on my lips. "I need to see this piercing of yours, baby" I smirked wickedly back at him as I took his hand in mine and we made our way into the house.

Opening the front door, I overheard Scott talking to my mother on the phone as I approached him to give him a quick hug. He gave a quick nod to Brent as he went over to the fridge to grab something to drink. Brent signaled me to tell Scott to get lost, but I ignored him since he's never bothersome and plus I like having him around to keep an eye on the two of us.

Scott's eyes traveled up and down my body, as he noticed that I was definitely hiding something from him well it was true, its right under my soiled panties that will be coming off momentarily.

Brent chased me upstairs and into my room, slightly closing the door behind us. I had previously texted him to bring his swim trunks so he and I could take a dip in the pool. Brent quickly picked me up, and tossed me onto my bed, nearly ripping my dress off.

I was almost naked except my panties and bra, to which he unhooked quickly tossing it on my chair as he spread open my legs pulled off my soiled thong exposing my silky smooth freshly shaven and pierced snatch.

His blue eyes feasted on my new jewelry, as he began to tongue fuck my needy and sopping wet cunt. I moaned softly and cooed with lust as his tongue began to slightly flick over my super sensitive pierced clit.

Rocking my hips back and forth, Brent tongue fucked me deeper and harder just until I was on the brink of an orgasm until he quickly grabbed a condom from my bedside drawer and placed it over his manhood. Now he's not well endowed as I prefer, but he's just enough to satisfy me for the time being.

Brent entered me slowly, since Ashley told me it was crucial not to penetrate hard and fast at first since it might damage the delicate tissue around my piercing, therefore resulting in an infection. Shortly afterwards, I wrapped my legs around his back as he pounded my cunt deeper with each rhythmic motion.

He placed his hand over my mouth to muffle my moans, as I could feel myself approaching my climax. I quickly turned him on his back, and guided his cock with my right hand into my cunt as I began to lower myself down onto him.

Bouncing up and down on his cock, I quickly stopped as I heard footsteps approaching my door. Ignoring them, I continued to ride Brent harder and faster, my hips moved rapidly back and forth as he began to grope my firm tits in his hands.

I could have sworn I felt Scott watching the two of us go at it like wild animals. My cunt got soaking wet at the thought of my daddy watching me having sex with my boyfriend and better yet if he was jerking his well endowed manhood while he was watching.

He quickly tossed me on my back, as he took off the condom quickly aimed it at tits and shot all of his hot creamy cum on them. I moaned in utter satisfaction, as I sucked off the remaining drops of cum from his cock.

Brent kissed me hard, glanced at his watch and frantically ran around to grab his clothes and keys to leave. Frowning at him, he promised to be back later this week to give me a harder fucking.

Quickly kissing him goodbye, within a few moments he was gone. I saw his jeep patriot disappear rather quickly from my bedroom window as I felt Scott's hand on my shoulder. He bent down and whispered into my ear "Do you want Daddy, to finish what Brent couldn't Princess?"

I nodded and my body felt instantly and totally under his spell. I responded, "Yes please, Daddy" His hot breath in my ear, nearly sent me over the edge and within a few seconds Scott pinned me against the wall and began to kiss me passionately.

Scott bent down and undid my robe, revealing my curvy and toned body. His sea green eyes widened as he began to grope my tits firmly, while my hands were in his soft short brown hair.

His eyebrow rose as he pointed to my shaven cunt "What's this, Princess? He laughed softly, this is a clit piercing isn't it?" I blushed hard and was speechless "Shit, now I'm busted" "Oh please Daddy, don't tell Mom she'll KILL me if she found out that I got this."

"Shh, Princess it'll be our little secret okay? Your mother will never know about this, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand" A devilish smile appeared on his handsome face "Hmm it appears your cunt is begging for some attention, its soaking wet isn't it?" "Yes Daddy, please lick and suck on my cunt oh please!"

He laid me back on the bed, as I was lying there spread wide open and stripped naked in front of his captivating sea green eyes. "Don't move, baby I need to grab a few things from my room."

Attempting to stay completely still, my cunt was throbbing and dripping wet out of anticipation to see what he was going to bring back. Scott walked back into the room, carrying a ball gag, three neckties, and a box of magnum condoms.

He got onto my bed, and proceeded to tie my hands behind my back and my ankles to both sides of the bedpost.

The final necktie was going to be placed over my eyes, after the ball gag was placed over my mouth. He stripped completely naked, as I watched him unzip his denim jeans and pull off his white cotton t-shirt reaching over to grab a condom to place over his well-endowed manhood.

"Oh daddy, please fuck me put your married cock deep inside of your princess, I want you to fuck me better than Brent can." "Oh baby, don't you worry I'm going to give you the best fucking of your life one that you will always remember."

Scott positioned my body, as he placed the necktie over my eyes and stuck his delicious cock at the entrance of my soaking wet pussy. I bit my lower lip, as he thrusted his throbbing cock balls deep inside of me.

Thrusting my hips back and forth methodically against his well-endowed manhood, my cunt was practically gripping onto his cock since he was so big. Scott roared, "Oh Fuck Princess, your cunt is so much tighter than your Mother's"

My inner goddess was somersaulting in happiness when I heard him say that and I could feel myself approaching my second orgasm of the day.

He pounded my cunt harder, deeper, and faster with such animalistic and carnal wickedness that I shouted, begging him to pull down my ball gag. Finally he pulled it down, and I screamed "Daddddyyyyy I'm goinnggggg to cummmmmmm oh daddyyyyy YESSSS, YESSS, YESSSSSS!!"

"YES PRINCESS, CUM ON YOUR DADDY'S COCK!!" as Scott shouted in unison with me until finally I came all over his impressive manhood. I collapsed back into my bed, as he removed the blindfold from my eyes while he kissed me deeply and passionately.

Moving further down my body, Scott started to lick me clean making sure he swallowed every last drop of my sex juices. He tongue fucked me nice and deep unlike Brent who usually ate me out rather quickly, which I despised with a passion Scott knew my exactly where my special spot was.

Its located at the top of my clit from my POV, it's the top left side but from his POV, it's on the top right. He flicked that area, rapidly as my hips jerked against his tongue.

I could feel yet another orgasm stirring up inside of me, and I ached to have my hands set free so they could roam in his hair, and grip onto the bed sheets.

I cooed with carnality as he darted his tongue in and out of my sopping wet cunt. I moaned in ecstasy as I was on the verge of Cumming for the third time. Whimpering and wincing, as Scott buried his clean-shaven face inside of me, rapidly darting his tongue further and I couldn't fucking take it I needed to cum once more.

"Daddyyyy uhhhhhh fuckkkkkk I'm gonnnaaa cummmmm again." "MMMMM YES! Cum on my mouth, baby DO IT DO IT, NOW!" just hearing him say those words, instantly set me over the edge as I collapsed back into my bed covered in beads of sweat.

Scott got up, and kissed me one last time before leaving my room. "Now that Princess is how you properly get fucked and eaten out by a man" I blushed, as I put on a large oversized t-shirt and panties crawling back into bed to get a quick nap in before one of my sorority sisters and best friend Nadia, comes over.

Glancing at my iPhone, I noticed it was almost 7:00. Nadia is supposed to be here around 7:30! I sprinted to my shower to rinse off Scott's and my freshly fucked scent while I quickly washed and conditioned my just fucked hair.

I zoomed back into my room, managed to put on a pair of slinky cotton shorts, lavender lace thong, and a navy blue t-shirt top. I tossed on a hoodie, so Nadia wouldn't see my erect nipples through the thin material of my shirt.

The doorbell rang, and Nadia stood there in a slightly short pair of ripped denim shorts and a see through white t-shirt with white converse.

I complimented her on her outfit choice, but I definitely knew it was code for I just had a quick fuck with a sleazy good for nothing college boy.

She gave me a quick hug and paraded into my house, Scott was on the couch, and quickly turned around to greet Nadia momentarily before going back to his movie.

Making my way to the bar table, I decided to pour Nadia and myself something to drink. She had her usual, jack and diet coke, and I had some grey goose on the rocks with pineapple juice, which is a recent favorite of mine after staying a week in Key Biscayne.

I also poured Scott his usual favorite, which is Angels Envy Whisky neat and walked over to the couch to hand it to him. Smiling at me, he quickly planted a kiss on my cheek and whispered into my ear to keep Nadia occupied for a while since he had a surprise for the two of us.

About an hour into Friday the 13th, Nadia was scared shitless and I was munching on some popcorn while I quietly laughed to myself, since she has absolutely no tolerance for horror movies.

I heard Scott calling me from his bedroom, which is adjacent to mine, and I heard him say "Melody, could you come in here for a second?"

Leaving Nadia for a moment to see what Scott wanted me to do for him, I approached his bedroom noticing that he was only in his boxer briefs, lying on his back on the huge king size bed with his rock hard erection poking through the thin fabric.

My dark brown eyes widened with anticipation, as I saw a devilish smirk appear on his gorgeous face. Scott signaled me to join him on the bed, and I climbed onto the huge pure white duvet and moved closer to him.

He truly has an amazing body while I kept checking out his body he reached over and pulled off my t-shirt, revealing my hard dark pink nipples. Licking his lips with fervor, he pushed down my shorter than average pajama shorts and pulled down my soiled light blue cotton thong.

I cooed with lust as he whispered into my ear "Let's give Nadia, a little show Princess" I responded as I my eyes rolled to the back of my head "Okay, Daddy I want her to hear us"

Scott smirked deviously at me, and immediately pinned me up against the wall, pushed down his boxers briefs grabbed a condom, and pounded his hard cock deep inside of my soaking wet cunt.

Holding my wrists in place, he quickly bent over to grab one of his favorite neckties and quickly tied them together. I moaned loudly, as he kept fucking me harder and deeper allowing me to feel every single inch of his well-endowed manhood.

Hearing footsteps approaching his bedroom, I automatically knew it was Nadia's. I saw her reflection in the mirror as Scott quickly tossed me against the dresser, bent me over so my ass was in the air and began to fuck me senseless against it.

There was a wide mirror, which went from the left side of the bedroom, all the way to the right side of the bedroom, and the dresser was smack down in the middle of it.

He moaned loudly because he too could feel Nadia's presence behind the door attempting to hide the fact that she was immensely turned on and since her right hand was already inside the waistband of her shorts and underneath her panties.

Approaching my climax, I could feel Scott getting closer and closer with each and every hard thrust inside of me while I heard Nadia moaning, as she finger fucked herself to an orgasm.

He gripped onto my throat tightly until I just couldn't handle it anymore I needed to fucking cum all over his cock.

Honestly, I cannot begin to tell you how violently I quivered and spasmed on his delicious married meat as he began to shoot thick white-hot jets of his creamy cum inside the tight confines of my cunt.

Seeing Nadia come down from her high, he quickly turned me around and kissed me deeply on my lips.

I think it'll be a good idea to allow her to actually walk in and sit down on the loveseat completely naked, furiously rubbing her shaved cunt while Scott fucks my brains out. Perhaps that could be arranged for the next time that she comes over.