Our Little Secret

Story Info
Her identity is concealed from all but Him.
968 words
4.29
18.7k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was lit by candlelight for this special night. The unveiling of a new submissive for a trained master was indeed something to celebrate. The audience files in, gathering in chairs around the table she awaits silently on. Many throw a whistle or two her way and still she says nothing. Not a twitch on her face, nor a movement of arms, nothing. She has clearly been very well trained. Her long blonde hair has been pulled back by a leather band, with only a few curled tendrils left free.

She's kneeling on the floor, awaiting her master. Hands placed in front of her, head bowed, the silver of her collar catching the light slightly. Wearing only a leather corset, thong, and heels, she hears him approaching. Shifting ever so slightly, eyes closed, she feels his hand upon her face, turning her upward.

Her mind is reeling; sure, this is a lifestyle she choose to follow- but she never dreamt it would lead her to a stage at a club, putting on a show, as she was now. Tonight was the first of many, her Master had reminded her. If she failed tonight, this lifestyle would be put on the back burner. If she succeeded...Well, then she'd be here nightly for a good long while. The thought of it made her tingle with excitement. There was a downside; The possibility of people she knew finding her out. Mostly she just shrugged it off; almost everyone she knew was so vanilla in the world; The only way they'd find her is if they happened to be lost in the city. The fear of it, though, added to the excitement of performing.

With a sharp pull of her hair, she's on her feet in those wretched heels. "My Pet," he says, pulling her close to him. "Have you been a good girl for me?"

She nods, knowing not to speak directly. It's all part of the act; and she'll have plenty of time to be defiant later.

"Good good..." He says, lightly stroking her face. His finger reaches her lips; instincts kick in and she kisses it slightly, trying to suck him into her mouth, the way she knew he liked.

"Ah, ah, my pet." He whispers, pulling his hand away. "Tonight you will be on display. I will show off to the world my obedient toy. Show them exactly how well I've trained you. Perhaps we'll show them HOW I trained you."

She smiles and nods. Her master places her wrists in shackles and cuffs them together. She is then lifted into the air.

This is the first time she'd ever been in the air. Practice had always meant PRACTICE and she'd stayed out of the shackles until tonight. And now, here she was, dangling a good foot off of the stage, trying not to let the fear show in her face. She just grinned. From this angle, she could make out the faces of the audience and was pleased to see a full house. The seats closest to the table were completely full, and for a moment she was lost in the euphoric sensation of knowing that these people- Male, Female, Young, Old- were all there to see HER submit to Him.

That sensation carried her for a few moments. Until something- or, rather, someone- caught her eye in the audience. The man sat close to the table, relaxing in one of the chairs. His eyes locked on hers, smiling to let her know that he knew exactly who she was.

Her Master walked up behind her, holding a brand new cat o' nine tails. She locked eyes with the man as her Master cut the air with the whip, slicing into her skin softly. The first blow knocked a moan out of her, and her body twisted as she spun slightly. Master let the whip fly across her toned ass, back, arms, and legs, each slice causing her to moan out louder.

Her eyes drifted shut, enjoying each flick of the whip across her skin. She gasped when the air laid still, and the coolness filled in the red marks along her skin. As the air drifted across her skin, her eyes flew back open and she realized the man was gone.

She pushed it out of her mind, and went on with the act. The audience loved everything her Master gave her; loved how she submitted so flawlessly, how one moment she was feisty and defiant, and the next she'd completely given herself over to him.

The night was a hit. In the dressing rooms, she put on her normal street clothes. Everyone bid good-bye to "Kelly" as she was known to them. No one under the roof that night had known her true identity- except for the man who by chance had seen her.

She began the walk out to her car, taking slow steps in the cold weather. The marks on her skin would fade soon, but for now, she wanted to fully enjoy them. Unlocking the car, she sat down softly, and began the drive home. It was nearing four in the morning and she was wide awake.

Sleep could wait, she thought, going to her computer and logging on. For now, I want to know his reaction.

Before she could even type out the email, an IM popped up. From him.

Her heart skipped a beat as she read: Great performance, "Kelly". Any chance you'd like to give me a live show?

Her fingers shook with excitement. Of course, she typed. Just name the day, the time, the place.

The messenger blinked with his response. Tonight. Right now. My place. How much?

For you, my dear, she replied, your price is to tell no one. This is our little secret.