Our Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," Nick moaned. "Boyfriend's turn."

I still felt uneasy as he kept unknowingly calling me her boyfriend, but I moved in toward her as our eyes met. She had such pretty eyes, but right now she had a killer instinct 'fuck me' look. She grinded her body into my legs, her eyes not leaving my gaze as if she were willing me to cum with just a look.

"Think your girlfriend has done a good job tonight?" He asked me as I stroked.

"I think she's done fantastic. My little slut." I replied, not breaking her stare. I was close.

"You're a lucky man to have a little whore like this, I must say," Nick replied. I couldn't hold it in any longer and guided her head to my cock. She finally broke my gaze and began to suck incredibly. The warmth of her mouth made my explode instantaneously. My god. She swallowed all of it again, and I bent down to kiss her momentarily.

Nick made small talk as David switched the floodlights off and Maria stood up. She headed to the bathroom, seemingly to clean up, as Evan and David began to put their clothes on. But Nick followed with the videocamera, and closed the door behind them.

I could hear the murmuring from the bathroom as I sat there, still naked, with David and Evan cleaning up. I assumed it was the porn standard after-sex-bathroom-discussion-outro scene, but as it lasted for more than three or four minutes, I began to question what was actually going on.

The murmuring conversation seemed to have stopped, and I asked David and Evan their thoughts. David shrugged and tossed me the still camera, egging me to go take a look.

I opened the door, camera in hand, and entered the bathroom to find Maria mid-blowjob. Part of me felt surprised, given our advancements in our relationship discussions earlier, yet part of me had expected to find her like this. Nick had the camera focused on her face as she sucked, on her knees next to the toilet. As much as I felt I wanted to be jealous -- she looked gorgeous, fully-engaged, in the moment sexually, and clearly enjoying herself. Fuck it.

I turned on the camera, and she kept going as I closed the door. Nick dirty-talked her through the blowjob as I snapped photos of her, cock in mouth, kneeling on the floor. I could see in her eyes how dirty she felt, how empowered she felt.

Nick didn't last long, and he finished in her mouth as the rest of us had. I took a few shots of her swallowing him, though it finally felt awkward as I photographed my now-girlfriend swallowing another man's cum. Whatever. That was a matter for a different day and time, and right now, I was in awe of Maria.

She headed for the shower, and Nick and I headed to clean up. David and Evan stopped into the bathroom to say their goodbyes, each giving Maria a kiss from the shower before heading into the night. Nick lingered a bit to clean up his equipment as we each cracked another beer. I was spent, and sunk into the bed as we mindlessly watched the night's sports news. Maria emerged from the bathroom in a bathrobe, hair still wet, makeup-less, surprised to see Nick still there.

I could tell it was a little awkward for her, seeing as how she barely knew Nick yet had just had her moment with him. She sat next to me on the bed as Nick took a chair. I liked him, I'd decided. He obviously knew how to carry himself sexually, and he seemed like a good enough guy. And as suspected, he'd stayed for a reason.

"So, what do you want to do with this?" He asked. I knew he was going to ask this. We hadn't decided. "I'll edit it down to make a good video out of it. You guys can just have it when I'm done. Or I can post it online. I post on a few sites here and there. None of us will make any money off of it, but it's anonymous. I have a few other couples who enjoy posting their videos online, it gets them off." There it was again. A couple. Were we a couple?

"Well, I don't know..." she trailed off. Our eyes met. "What do you think?" I knew exactly what 'I don't know' meant -- it meant she was considering it and wanted my approval. I weighed my options. If word got out of this video, I'd probably be fired from work. Maria's kids would be mortified and eternally made fun of at school, until the kids got to their teens and started asking her about it. But we only live once -- clearly we all enjoyed making the video, and Maria didn't seem to have any qualms about it. I was no longer hiding our relationship from my girlfriend. Why not?

"Post it," I said matter-of-factly. Nick nodded and smiled a bit. Maria looked at me and laughed softly.

"Do you think people will like it?" She asked Nick, looking for affirmation as she brushed her hair behind her ears again.

"Are you kidding me?" He replied. "Trust me, they will love it. This is going to be one hell of a video. You don't see amateurs doing....this too often. You've got a lot going for you," he continued. "Hispanic, gorgeous curves, MILF status. There's a lot of guys out there looking for women like you online. And I don't think I've ever filmed an amateur DP. Honestly, you probably could make some cash doing this, doing some videos here or there. Not a ton, but some spending money, I suppose. But that's way bigger-time than me, I'm just an amateur videographer."

I could tell she was considering it, actually, but now wasn't the time or the place to make that decision. She blushed and looked away, breaking eye contact with Nick. It was funny -- she had just had sex with four men, but this conversation is what made her uncomfortable.

"You have anyone you can put us in contact with?" I asked, so she wouldn't have to. Nick nodded.

"I'll send you a few names, email you. I don't know them well, but have talked to them before. Luckily for you, you've already got an audition tape on file," he smiled as he packed up the rest of his stuff.

She blushed again and brushed her hair back behind her ears. Shy Maria was absolutely adorable, I'd concluded. Nick finished the remainder of his beer and stood up. He said his goodbyes and gave Maria a hug, the kind of awkward hug that I'd now been accustomed to seeing -- the kind of hug that says 'I barely know you, but we just had sex'. He headed out and off into the hotel hallway, and I repositioned the 'Do Not Disturb' sign before heading back inside.

Maria was brushing her teeth, as if it would cancel out what she had just done. I put my hands on her hips and kissed her shoulders as she brushed, and she shivered a bit. I followed her lead and brushed my teeth, spent from the evening's activity. We didn't say much until we crawled into bed together and turned the light off.

It was still early, nearly midnight, but I could sense that it was time to talk. But it wasn't. She said goodnight and began to doze off, and I couldn't help but doze myself. The alcohol had kicked in.

I awoke early, not long after 8 AM, next to her naked body. The sunlight peeked in from the curtains, and I headed to the bathroom to freshen up. I grabbed my phone along the way and washed my face as I checked my email -- 1 new message, from Nick.

"What does she want her porn name to be?" It read. I laughed to myself. Christ, this is actually happening. I crawled back into the bed next to her and dozed back off for a bit, knowing that things had changed -- yet again.

12