Our Little Secret Ch. 04

Story Info
Joel discovers new powers and a dark side in himself.
16.1k words
4.74
66.8k
39

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 – Between Heaven and Hell

Emily kneeled naked on the carpet floor with her bum resting on her heels. She didn't know why she came here. She remembered suddenly deciding to follow the man. He didn't force her, or even ask her. She saw him when she walked out of Twenty-Two – one of her favorite clothing stores. He was standing there. Did he talk to me? She didn't think so. She remembered looking at him, and then Emily decided to follow him. Just like that, she started following a strange man.

A less tolerant man would have shooed her away – told her to get lost, maybe even call mall security. But this man didn't seem to take offense at her odd behavior. And let's be honest, Emily, you are acting very oddbizarre even. She never did anything like this before. She never just dropped everything and started following a man. She still wasn't clear why, but she remembers thinking it made sense at the time. She just had to follow him. No – not had to. She wanted to. But it was more than just wanting. It was a hungry urge – a devouring craving. More than a just craving. She needed to follow him. Isn't that the same as she had to follow him? She wasn't sure any more. All Emily could say for certain was, she just decided to follow him out of the blue.

She followed him through the busy mall. Then she followed him through the walkway to the hotel. She followed him into the elevator and right to his door on the seventeenth floor. And then Emily followed him inside.

She knew better than that to go into a stranger's hotel room alone. But if she didn't go in the room with him, how could she follow him? It all made perfect sense at the time.

There was another woman in the room. She was naked. Emily stood beside the naked girl, and then Emily took all her clothes off. She couldn't remember why she took off all her clothing, but it made sense at the time. He didn't make her, or even ask her. She just took her clothes off. Part of Emily was terrified at every step. She knew she should not follow a strange man. She knew what happens to girls who wander into strangers' hotel rooms. She knew what happens after a girl privately strips for a strange man. She knew it was wrong. She knew it was unsafe. Emily was terrified. She wanted to scream, but she stayed silent. She wanted to run, but she stood still. She stood naked and silent because she wanted to.

Emily kneeled down before him. She didn't know why. She just did. She watched him take all his clothes off. She knew what was next. Horrified panic swelled into her throat. She was too frightened to breathe.

She saw his long cock. It terrified her – it was too long. She had to escape – she didn't know if she was more terrified of being raped or of the impending pain of that cock. She knew she should get up and run – get out now, because in five seconds, it will be too late. But she didn't. She wanted to stay there. He walked toward her. Oh God, here it comes!

She opened her mouth wide, and waited. He didn't force her. He didn't even speak to her. Without a word of encouragement, she just kneeled there and opened wide. She didn't invite him to stick his long cock in there. She didn't need to. Emily was pretty sure that, when a girl is kneeling naked before a guy, opening her mouth is one of those universal language kinds of thing. He shoved his long cock in her mouth.

It wasn't a thick cock, but it was too long. Way too long. And it was in her mouth. Emily wasn't sucking it. She wasn't sucking him because she held her mouth open wide. She wanted to.

He started pumping his cock in and out of Emily's gaping mouth. He was face-fucking her. He rammed it all the way to the back of her throat, and each time he did, Emily involuntarily made a guttural gurgle. Emily couldn't breathe when his cock pressed against her throat, so she had to catch quick breaths between strokes, which was harder than it sounds, because he was going in and out really fast sometimes. Worse, Emily often gagged, and when she did, she couldn't recover in time to take in a breath before he pressed back in to her throat.

Normally when Emily sucked a boy off, she used her hand to guide his cock. Not just to keep it in her mouth, which sometimes is required when he pulled right out, She also used her hand to control him – to prevent him from pushing too far back – to make sure she could breathe properly.

Emily didn't use her hands because she held her hands behind her back. She really wished she could use them – she desperately needed them now – but she didn't use her hands because she wanted to keep them behind her back. That was causing a real problem, because this guy was stabbing her throat again, again, and again. Emily was gagging and choking, and she wasn't getting enough air. For God's sake Emily, use your hands! But she didn't. She left her hands behind her back because she wanted them there.

Emily couldn't move her head – that is, she didn't want to move her head. She faced forward, without turning her head left or right. Every girl has been there – he grabs the back of your head, pulls you in, and jams his cock into your throat. You're faced with three options – wait, and hope you don't puke or pass out, rotate your head, and let his cock slip out of your mouth, or bite. Biting is a last resort only, because if you don't incapacitate him and run like hell, you'll take a fist pounding to the face. Most guys aren't strong enough to pull you in and prevent you from turning your head. That's a girl's best bet – just turn your head, and he'll slip out of your mouth.

Emily couldn't turn her head. She couldn't even move it. More accurately, Emily chose not to move her head, and she chose to keep her mouth wide open, and she chose to keep her hands behind her back. She desperately needed to stop him from ramming his long cock into the back of her throat. Emily was growing light-headed from lack of oxygen, and her throat was stinging from his penile punishment.

For fuck's sake, Emily – just use your hands or turn your head! But she didn't. She couldn't. Just when things couldn't get worse, he jammed in hard, pressed his cock deep to the back of her throat, and held it there. She couldn't breathe. Five seconds went by – ten seconds – fifteen – twenty. Oh God Emily! Do something now! She was already desperately short of breath when he jammed into the back of her throat twenty seconds ago. Emily had nothing left. Her eyes bulged with horrified panic, but her hands remained behind her back, she kept her head kept facing forward, her mouth stayed wide open, and she kept sitting still on the floor. Twenty five seconds. The edges of her peripheral vision started fading to grey. She was blacking out, and Emily wouldn't lift a finger to save herself.

After thirty agonizing seconds he pulled out. Emily sucked in a long, raspy, recovery breath. She saw huge stars float in her vision. That was too close. She wanted to collapse to the floor, lie down and curl into a ball, but she couldn't. Or she wouldn't. She was horribly dizzy and she felt sick to her stomach, but Emily remained kneeling with her mouth wide open, her hands behind her back, and her head forward. Emily's chest heaved with loud, hoarse breaths.

She felt saliva trickle down her chin. Her tits and chest were soaking – she couldn't see them because she couldn't move her head – but she knew she had drooled all over herself. With her mouth held open, and him ramming in and out whenever he pleased, Emily had no oral control.

The man – Emily didn't know his name – walked to the desk in the corner of the room, and pulled something out of a shopping bag, and came back. He was holding a short whip. It had a round wooden handle with lots of black tails. But the whip wasn't for Emily.

The girl who was standing beside her stiffened her back up straight, sucked her tummy in, and pressed chest out. The standing girl's breasts were larger than Emily smaller mounds. Emily guessed she was a D, but they were softer, plumper than Emily's firm breasts. The woman pulled her hands behind her head, and then she set her feet very wide apart. It didn't look comfortable, but then again, Emily was hardly comfortable.

The man drew the whip back, and flogged her left tit hard. Emily gasped when she heard the loud slap from the cluster of whip tails strike the girl's breast. Her soft, large breast recoiled sideways from the impact, and then it jiggled back to its resting position. Emily winced with sympathetic pain. That really had to hurt, but the girl didn't move. She didn't cry or make a sound. Like Emily, she was frozen in place.

He whipped her right tit this time with the same loud slap, and it bounced and wiggled sideways from the force of the strike. He whipped the left breast again, then the right, then left, right, left, right, and continued alternatingly whipping her tits. She didn't move her hands. She didn't turn away. She didn't cry. She stood there and took it. Emily could see the pale, smooth skin on the girl's breasts start glowing bright red after several minutes of constant whipping. There were no marks or cuts on the skin, but it was badly flushed.

Then the man repositioned himself behind the woman, and then he flogged her ass much harder. She couldn't see the skin there, but it too must have become very red after several minutes of non-stop, savage flailing. Next the man took his position in front of her again, and Emily expected him to return to her breasts, but to Emily's horror, he drew the whip hard in an upwards arc between her wide open legs, and the whip tails connected dead center on her pussy with a loud smack. Emily gargled a scream, which is all she could muster with her mouth open so wide. The girl jolted in place, but didn't otherwise move or make a sound.

Just like that, Emily released her own hands from behind her back, closed her mouth, and she crawled forward on her knees toward the man. She did these things because she decided to. When she reached him, Emily took his long, hard cock into her mouth again, but this time she sucked him properly. She wrapped her pursed lips around his head, and she jerked her right hand up and down his shaft.

SLAP! Emily felt the wind from the nearby speeding whip against her face. He had just whipped the other woman up her pussy again. He whipped the woman mercilessly while Emily sucked his cock. Out of the corner of her eye, Emily saw the whip tails viciously strike dead center on her reddening vagina.

Emily sucked him as hard as she could while jerking his shaft stridently, hoping the sooner she brought him to climax, the sooner he would stop lashing that girl's defenseless pussy. After several minutes of her accomplished oral stimulation, accompanied by his incessant pussy whipping, Emily could tell he was getting close – he was tensing up his leg muscles. As he closed in on his eruption, he flogged the girl's raw pussy faster and harder. Emily's right arm was growing tired from jerking his shaft, and her lips were turning sore, but she persisted and even increased her suction and stroking action. Her efforts paid off when, after another minute more, Emily sensed the distinct taste of pre-cum. He was ready to burst. He spun the handle of the whip in round and round in a constant circular motion with his wrist, now rapid-fire flailing the whip tails upon the girl's savaged pussy several times each second.

Emily was ready for him when he jammed his cock deep and sprayed his first load into her throat. She sucked hard, extracting the next several spurts. Emily noticed the pussy whipping had humanely stopped as she coaxed round after liquid round from his throbbing love cannon. She pooled his warm cum at the back of her tongue. When he finally finished and pulled out, Emily swallowed down his warm semen.

Emily decided to get dressed. The other girl relaxed from her upright posture, and she brought her hands down to cover her raw pussy with obvious pain. Her large tits were still bright red from the initial whipping, and Emily was certain the girl's pussy took ten times that abuse.

As Emily dressed, she spontaneously decided to donate her bra to the man as a souvenir. She noticed the other girl followed Emily's lead, and did the same.

Just before she left the room, Emily resolved to never speak to anyone about this event – not even to the girl she was with, whom she didn't know anyway. She and the girl left the room together, and walked down the corridor to the elevator. Without speaking a word to each other, they waited for the car to arrive, then they stepped in together, and silently rode the elevator down to the lobby. They walked beside each other without speaking, and when they entered the mall, they went their separate ways without so much as a parting glance.

- - -

Joel found no limit in what he could make women do during the hotel trials. After the pussy whip / face-fuck duo, Joel brought three girls who were sitting together at the food court up to the hotel room. They looked to be in their early twenties. Joel gave each girl a water glass, and commanded them to drink four glasses of water each. He had already spent his wad on the face-fuck girl (he never knew Emily's name), so he wasn't randy for any action with these three girls. The three naked girls watched some TV while they drank their water. Joel drank water with them while he browsed through hundreds of Britt's pictures on his camera's view screen.

One of the girls asked to go to the bathroom, and Joel said no. Half an hour later, they all had to go badly, so Joel commanded all three girls into the bathroom, and told the first girl to lie down in the bathtub, face up. He commanded girl #2 to stand over her with her feet on either side of girl #1, squat down, and piss on her tits. As girl #2 started urinating, Joel told her to move around, make the piss go all over girl #1's chest, and girl #2 grabbed the sides of the tub for balance, and rocked her pelvis side to side. Girl #1's tits were completely drenched in urine, and droplets backsplash all over, including on her face. The piss had run down her rib cage, and was pooling in the bathtub beside her.

When girl #2 finished peeing, Joel commanded girl #2 to step away, and girl #1 to stand up. Her tits and tummy dripped urine, which trickled down her body now that she was standing, down her legs, down her front into her pussy, down her back and ass crack. It was all over. Joel set a towel down, and told girl #1 to come out and stand on the towel.

Then Joel lay girl #2 in the bathtub, which was already wet with her own urine, and he commanded girl #3 to piss on girl #2's face. Again, he told girl #3 to move around as she squatted over her friend, and girl #2 closed her mouth and eyes, and plugged her nose. Joel commanded her to keep her hands at her side, leaving her nose unplugged. The urine ran everywhere – over her closed eyes, cheeks, forehead, mouth, and some went up her nose. It flowed off her face, and inside her ears, but most of it soaked into her long brown hair.

Girl #2 came out and stood on another towel. Her hair was soaking wet with the other girl's urine. It dripped off her nose, and her earlobes. She was a smelly wet mess.

Finally girl #3 lay in the tub, and girl #1 pissed on her tits. But this time, Joel unzipped his fly, and as girl #1 started peeing, Joel launched a high arc of his own piss, landing it over girl #1's head and face. He was peeing on the girl who was peeing on girl #3. It surprised girl #1, and his piss went right it into her eyes, ears, mouth – everywhere. When Joel guessed he was halfway done, he re-aimed for girl #3's face – the girl lying down in the tub – letting it splash everywhere. It too went into her eyes, ears, nose, and mouth, and most of it settled in her hair.

There were urine splatters and drops all over the floor. Joel commanded the girls to clean everything up, and only then could they shower. The three of them understandably took a long time in the shower. When they came out, they shared the one last clean towel to dry off. They all dressed, each of them leaving behind their bras for Joel's collection, and they left together, commanded to never speak of this, even with each other.

After the golden showers, Joel decided that was enough experimenting, and he stopped bringing girls back to the room. It occurred to Joel he could force a girl to walk off the roof of a building, or command a nurse to kidnap a baby, or make a lady pilot fly a plane full of passengers into a mountain. In short, he could make any female do anything.

The possibilities were endless. He could command a girl to be a hit-man (hit-woman?), and Joel would never have to touch a weapon, and no one would ever suspect him. He could become the ultimate pimp where a customer would pay Joel huge dollars to be able to pick any girl he wanted – a random stranger, his brother's wife, his own sister, a celebrity – and then Joel would command her to have sex with the paying customer. He could set up a perfect smuggling ring where the girls were commanded to never speak of him should they be caught. He could infiltrate top secret establishments with no more cunning than asking any girl who works there to tell him what he wants to know. In exploring all the possibilities, Joel realized he doesn't need a job. He only needs the imagination and the balls to convert endless opportunity into cash.

The problem is, going down that path has costs. First, if Joel was not careful, he could destroy other people's lives and families. That was not acceptable to him. Joel accepted he was gifted with this power, and maybe that made him a superior being. But that gift did not give him the right to ruin other people's lives. Command a hot woman suck and fuck him all night – sure. But not if it cost the woman her job or her marriage.

Also, without being careful, people around the women Joel command will notice something odd, and they will start asking questions. Joel did not want people asking questions.

But most importantly, Joel was not that guy. He had a moral compass, which by his own admission, had lost its bearings during his hotel room experiments. Joel did not want to be that person. Of course he wanted sex and money – every man does – but not at any cost.

Joel needed a code – a set of rules that governed what could do, and more importantly, what he could not do. So he set it upon himself to strike a code over the coming week.

The hotel room included a complimentary newspaper. Joel sat in the hotel lobby café on Thursday morning for a distraction to relieve his mind of heavy thoughts. He almost missed the significance of the small news item in page seven of the local city section. Several people had been arrested for indecency in a Boston restaurant. Joel had never been to that particular location, but he knew the chain – Mojo. It was an upscale club type of restaurant. Like many similar establishments, it had a lounge side and a restaurant side, although both sides served the same food. From the brief description in the three paragraph article, Joel gathered some male patrons got it on with some of the waitresses right there in the restaurant, in full view of everyone. Joel knew the chain hired attractive girls and dressed them in short black skirts and skin-tight tops.

Three women had been charged and released. The last paragraph of the article quoted one of the waitresses, Christina Carroll, who was released on bail. 'I'm just so ashamed', she was quoted as saying. 'I was just doing my job, and the next thing I knew I climbed on top of the bar and took my clothes off. I don't know why I did it, I just did. I am deeply sorry for the chaos I caused.' The restaurant manager of the restaurant had no comment.