Our Little Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began slowly making her way to the staircase to get to class. "Miss Saunders. A word please." Busted. It was her teacher Mr. Wexler, her fifth period global history teacher, the period she just missed being fucked by the school security guard.

"Um hi Mr. Wexler," she said meekly. She tried her best to come up with an excuse but after the fifth period she just had her mind was kind of rebooting.

"My office," he said pointing down the hall "Now young lady!" Kim followed Mr. Wexler down the hall. She spent the whole walk to his office trying to think of something, anything to say to excuse missing his class then being caught skulking through the halls during sixth period. She sighed as the door to Mr. Wexler's office closed behind her resigning herself to her fate.

*****

A/N

I might turn this into a 3 part miniseries if enough people like this story. I already have some ideas in mind and a few paragraphs of part two written. Your reviews are helping me a lot so please keep them coming. Thanks for reading.

- J

12