Our Maid Ch. 2

Story Info
Mark comes home with client to find wife with maid.
2.2k words
4.29
93.4k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been almost a week since Mark left on his business trip. He was expected back in 2 days. I have been counting the hours for his return.

The phone rings while Becky and I were ready to walk out the door to go shopping. I ran back to answer it. Sure enough it was Mark.

"Hello honey," he said. "Hi, how is it going?" I said.

"Fine, but I have some good / bad news for you and a favor to ask." He said. "O.K., give me the bad news first." He replied, "there is a bad storm that is coming in by the morning and it is most likely that the flight will be either delayed or cancelled".

I asked, "you will let me know when your expected so I could come and get you"? He replied, "Yes, as soon as I know." Me being disappointed, asked so, what is the good news? He replied, "the new clients signed the contract and they are coming back with me."

I asked, "do you want me to get the guest house ready"? He replied, "sure, if you don't mind? "No, honey, I don't mind."

I then asked, what's the favor? He replied, "I know that this is short notice but do you think that you can organize a dinner party for Saturday night?" I replied, "sure, no problem, remember, I have help now. By the way, how is Becky doing? He asked.

I said, "great!" She's keeping me company, while your away. "That's good," he said. Then he said, "I can't wait to get home, so I could eat you up. Well, I gotta go now, I will call you when I arrive home. O.K., I love you, I said. He replied the same and we hung up.

Going out and approaching the car where Becky was already in and ready to go. I told her "sorry, it took so long. That was Mark and he might not be home tomorrow evening. She asked, "is everything O.K.? I said yes, just the flight might be delayed. But, we are having a dinner party on Saturday, so we have a lot to do.

We got to the mall and got busy shopping. I had promised Becky that I would buy her some clothes to enhance her appearance. Her ex only bought her the style clothes that would hide her physical beauty. After finding a selection of wardrobe that would last her a week, we headed to the catering company, placed the order and proceeded to the market.

When we finally got home, I asked if she cared to take a nap. She said that she wasn't tired. I asked if she mind to stock up the guest house with wines, sodas, and alcoholic beverages. I told her that I was a bit tired and wanted to nap for a bit. She said to go and relax, she would take care of it. I showered and headed for the couch in the den.

It felt so good to be able to relax for a change. I slept for about 4 hours. In a deep sleep, I was awaken by a back rub and kisses to the back of my neck. The feeling of her hands sent chills down my spine. Becky really had wonderful hands. Feeling her wet pussy rubbing against my ass was making my juices start flowing. She whispered in my ear I want to make love to you.

She got up and I turned around on my back. We passionately kissed as she took her hand and started caressing my breast, working her way down. She licked my breast as she moved her hand down my stomach reaching for my pussy. She suck my tits and fingered my pussy along with massaging my clit. She continued to move down my stomach licking every inch of it, until, she got to my pussy. Once there she gently licked my pussy up and down.

I was in total lust, I didn't want her to stop. She gently placed her index finger in my pussy finding my g-spot. It didn't take me long after to feel my whole body shook and quiver. She had me over the edge, where I actually had came several times within seconds of each of them. She got up and placed the strap-on on her and went to the radio to turn up the music some. My pussy was so wet that she was able to lubricate the strap-on with my juices. She placed me on all 4's and gently inserted her cock in my pussy. Little by little, deeper and deeper. She asked if her cock was better than Marks, I said "yes, please don't stop!" And asked her to fuck me harder and faster. She picked up her pace slowly. Taking it all the ways out and shoving it back in hard and fast. She made me cum a few more times before she grabbed the two headed dildo we purchased a couple of days ago.

I laid on my side as she slid that monster inside my pussy. She fucked my pussy with it before she laid on her side and inserted it in pussy. Before I knew it, I could feel her pussy next to mine. I couldn't believe how our pussies just swallowed that cock. With both of us there with our heads facing North and South riding that cock for almost an hour. We were so into what we were doing we didn't notice we had an audience.

Mark clearing his throat startled us. We looked and there was Mark with his 2 clients. One of them, at that moment asked, which one is your wife? Mark, pointed at me and said, "Sandy, this is Jack and Ron." I was embarrassed and wasn't able to move none the less talk. Jack said to Mark, damn!, I wish my wife was this erotic! We gathered our senses back and started to remove ourselves from the position when I happened to notice that the three of them had their pants down and their cocks hard. I stammered and said I...I...m sorry, Ron then said "I wouldn't mind if you gals just continued". I looked at Mark and he nodded his head yes with agreement.

Becky and I started to give them a show, by kissing each other. In the meantime, Mark and his clients removed the rest of their clothing. They moved around us placing their hands on their cocks. At the same time, I started working my way down Becky's body passing my tongue around the nipple of her breast. Working my way down her stomach, until I reached her pussy. I spread her lips wide and flicked her clit with my tongue. As the three of them were masturbating around us. Ron said that his cock could use a good blow. Mark said, don't be shy just to pick a mouth of his choice. Since, mine was busy he lowered himself over Becky and she started blowing him. Jack feeling a bit left out, I stopped with Becky and pulled Jack toward me and took all 10" in my mouth, while I masturbated Mark.

I ended up alternating the cocks taking them both on. Ron was the first to release his load onto Becky's body hitting her tits, stomach, and mouth. Jack watching the way Ron came sent him over the edge he also came on the both of us the same way. Letting his cock spurt the cum freely on both of our bodies. They both sat back while Beck and I finished Mark off taking turns, until he came as well on our bodies.

After a few minutes, Mark introduced us properly and asked if they were ready to go to the guest house. Becky and I headed for the shower, while Mark escorted the 2 outside to the guesthouse.

Mark came back about an hour later. He hardly said anything and went to the bedroom. I followed him, once inside, I asked if he was O.K. He said that he was shocked to see his wife with another woman. And especially in front of his clients. I said, "you told me that the flight might of been delayed and besides your actually 2 days early". He said, "I didn't want to risk the delay, so we took an earlier flight." Then he proceeded to say: "I am glad that their wives didn't come with us." I replied, Well, I thought you were going to call.

He then asked, how long has this been going on? I said, since the day after he left. He told me not to worry about it, that they enjoyed themselves. Mark kissed me on the cheek got up and as he was heading to the shower, he requested for Becky to be in here and naked on the bed by the time he was done in the shower. Oh! by the way, get the camcorder.

I went downstairs, knocked on Becky's door. She said, "come in." "Beck" I said. Yes? "Come on, Mark wants to play now". As she was grabbing her robe, I told her she needed to come the way she was. She headed for our bedroom, I followed her with the corder recording her from behind. We got to the room and Mark was still in the shower. I told her to lay on the bed, and spread the lips of her pussy. I closed in on that shot. She was nervous, because I was filming her. I told her it would be only a part of Marks porn collection. I asked her to start playing with herself.

The shower turned off and shortly after Mark came out. He went to the window and opened the drapes. Our room faced the guesthouse and they would be able to see in, if they wanted to. Mark got up on the bed and placed his cock in her face as he reached over to pinch softly on her nipple. She enjoyed that. He asked her if he could talk dirty to her. She said yes, she would love that. He asked her if she was our little slut. She said. Yes! He shoved his cock in her mouth and told her to start sucking. She took it in. He fucked her mouth going as deep as she could take it. As I recorded. He told her that he would like to see more of her fucking his wife. He got off before he was ready to cum. And positioned himself to where he was sitting over her neck and placed his cock in between her tits, he put his hands around her tits and squeezed them together. I poured alittle lotion on his cock as he was fucking her tits.

Mark loves to have his ass licked. When his ass got near her face I told her to have her tongue out and lick so he could feel it. She hesitated but did it. I made sure this was recorded as a close up. Mark was ready to explode. I begged him to hold on. I felt my wetness running down my leg. He laid down on top of her and his ass she was able to lick more. He started sucking on her pussy. It didn't take her long to cum, he felt and and he also exploded on her breast. His cock still hard he got up and turned her around and mounted her doggie style. He slammed his cock deep in her pussy. I got the camcorder recording from below them. He slapped her lightly on her ass. She loved it and asked for more. He asked her if her ass was still a virgin she said yes. He said he wanted to fuck her in the ass, she said No. He said that he will get it one day. She didn't answer him. She just moaned and screamed out to be fucked even harder. He was fucking her so hard you could hear his balls slapping against her pussy.

He turned to me and asked me to put the camcorder down and turn on the t.v. monitors, he wanted to see what his clients were doing. When I turned them on. We watched them, watching us while they were masturbating. He said honey come and milk me. I lubed my fingers and inserted my middle finger in his ass. I found his sensitivity and started caressing him as he fucked her slowly now. I watched the monitor as I started masturbating with my other hand. Then I saw Jack on the floor bent over to where he was sucking on his own cock and Ron with his finger in Jack's ass milking him, while he masturbated himself. I was completely turned on by watching this. Mark dumped his load of cum inside Becky. Becky collapsed on the bed. He turned Becky on her back and told me to fuck her face with my pussy. Mark had no energy left. He sat back and watched as I grinded my pussy against her face, until I reached an orgasm.

We laid in the bed and Mark said that he would like to see us gals get fucked by several men........

Part 3 to come.........The Dinner Party.