Our Maid Ch. 4

Story Info
Mark & Sandy help John with cheating wife.
2.1k words
4.28
61.4k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning, a week after the party. The door bell rang. Mark got up to answer it.

Hey bud, what's up. I heard Johns' voice. Nothing much, can we talk? He said.

Sure man come on in. Becky, got up to get him a cup of coffee.

Hello ladies, he said. We both replied, hello.

Mark said, you seem preoccupied, what's the matter?

John hesitated and said that he couldn't discuss this in front of Becky. Becky heard him and excused herself from the room.

After a moment or so he was telling us that Trina (his wife) had been seeing another man. Mark asked him, have you actually seen her with someone else. He said yes, at a local diner at lunch.

I asked, did you confront her about him. He said, yes, and she laughed and told me that my insecurity is kicking in. I asked him, how long do you think this has been going on? He said, a few months now.

She doesn't know I have pictures of her going in and leaving hotels with this guy. Mark asked, what we could do to help. John replied, I want to do your wife and Becky while she watches. Mark looked at me and asked well?

I said yes, I will do it. But, you have to show me the pictures first, because you know that I am friends with Trina. He said, sure, no problem. As a matter of fact they are in the car. He went out to get them.

Mark asked me if I was sure that I wanted to do this. I asked him, Don't you want to help him? He said, yes! Then I will do it. John came back in and placed the envelope in front of me. I opened it to see what he was saying was the truth. I know that John loved and still loves her. I knew John alot longer than Trina and I knew that John wouldn't cheat on his wife. He must of been pretty desperate to even think of this.

As we were looking at these pictures, I was getting pretty angry seeing the hurt she was giving John. I looked at him and said yes, you have a deal. A smile of relief appeared on his face. I then asked if he was going to divorce her. He said that he has already contacted an attorney and the papers should be served to her next week sometime. He then said that he just wanted to get even with her.

So, we planned it for that same evening.

John called and said that he was on his way over. I got into the car and headed to Johns.

I got there and her car was parked in the driveway. I knocked on the door and waited. There was no response. I knocked again and waited. Still, no response. He always leaves the key to the house in the flower bed. I reached for it and opened the door.

I walked in and called out her name..... Trina? Are you home hon? ... I walked up stairs again calling.... Trina? I heard the shower going. I knocked on the door to the bathroom. Trina.... I said. She said Oh! you scared me! Sorry,.... I saw your car but no one answered the door. I thought something was wrong. She said, no I will be out shortly. O.K. I said. I went back downstairs and fixed a soda.

I sat there for a while. She finally came downstairs. She asked, if everything was o.k.? I said yes. The reason why I came over is because I wanted to show you something. Trina said, what is it? I said lets go for a drive. She then said that she couldn't because she had to meet her sister. I asked if it could wait for about an hour, this is really important. She said, alright let me call him.....ah ah her.

She picked up the phone and call, telling that person she was running about an hour late. She grabbed her purse and asked to make this quick....... I said it will be, I promise.

Once in the car she asked what was this about, as she looked at her watch. I told her that it was a secret. I then asked her how was John doing? She said very short...fine! Keeping small talk with her, as she continued to check her watch. She then asked if I was going to take her back so she could get her car? I told her yes.

I turned the last corner of our destination and her face was in a fear stage. It was the motel where the pictures were taken. She asked what we were doing here. I said, I told you its a secret. I parked the car in front of the room where Trina had rented with her new guy. I said, lets go! She slowly got out of the car. I said to her.... what's the matter, looks like you seen a ghost? She said, nothing. I went over to her and took her hand as we approached the door. I knocked twice.

Mark opened the door. She looked in and saw Becky laying on the bed. She asked. "Whats going on? Mark said, come in Trina. Don't be scared. I helped her in some. Mark was able to close the door. Mark pulled up a chair, and asked her to sit down. She didn't. Mark more firmer said. Sit down Trina! Trina finally sat. With both Becky and I holding her there. He grabbed the rope and tied her legs to the legs of the chair. He then tied down her arms to the arms of the chair. He took a rag and gagged her mouth.

Tears came to her eyes. Becky then said, Heeeerrrrrreeeeesssssss JOHNNY! He walked out of the bathroom and with the pictures in his hand. He walked up to her and started showing her the pictures. With an angry voice, he said.....INSECURITY KICKING IN? Well, heres to you insecurity.......

Becky going down to her knees, she undid his belt, slowly unzipping his pants. In the meantime, I went to John and started unbuttoning his shirt. I would lick his chest after opening each button. Becky had his pants to the floor already as she grabbed on to his cock pumping it slowly. I removed his shirt and he had started in by pulling off my blouse. Becky was caressing his cock with her mouth. You could hear Trina cry underneath the gag.

He gently grab my breast as he sucked on the other one. Then John asked her if she was meeting her lover here tonight? She nodded yes, with tears in her eyes. He then asked, are you enjoying the show. She nodded, no. He continued sucking my breasts. Mark in the meantime, had already removed his clothes. He was next to Trina with his hard cock touching the side of her face. John took his cock out of Beckys mouth and told Becky to lay on the bed, she did and he started eating her pussy. As he was endulging himself with her pussy he kept on staring at Trina. Also saying things like.... I love eating this girls' pussy...... Mark go ahead and cum on her, she is nothing but a slut anyway......etc

Mark was already jacking himself it wouldn't be long before he did cum. I in the meantime was sucking on Johns cock. He was getting ready to blow his load. He got up and went over to Trina and jacked his cock til he came on her face. This threw Mark into his own orgasm. One after another spitting cum out on her face. They were both still very hard. John went back to Becky and got her in a doggie position. He quickly inserted his cock deep inside her pussy. He was talking about how wet Becky was. I got on all 4's myself and he took his cock out of Becky and inserted it in me. His cock was huge! In the meantime, Mark came over and inserted his cock into Becky. Then they switched places again. Mark said that he was ready to cum again. John said, yeah, me to... They both went back over to Trina and jacked their cocks again, this time John took out the rag and they both ran their cum coated cocks around her mouth. When John was ready, he told Trina to open her mouth, she did and they both shot their load inside.

She asked why was he being so cruel to her. He told her to shut up, that she is the one who started this whole thing, by sleeping around.

Becky and I were amazed that they were still hard. John then asked Becky, do you think that I can fuck your ass? Becky, said sure. He then looked at Trina and said, you should watch this maybe you will learn something.

Mark laid down on the bed. Becky got on top of Mark and John came up from behind and inserted his cock into Beckys' ass. The both of them got into the movement. I went over to Trina, and opened her blouse. I caressed them. She tried to resist. I told her not to, it would be in her best interest. She would sit there and watch as John ravished Beckys' ass. I slid my hand down to her pussy, asking her if what she was watching in anyway turned her on? She said No! Underneath that skirt, I found that she wasn't wearing any underwear at all. I found her pussy, it was soaking wet. I yelled out to Mark and John. Her pussy is soaking wet! As I fingered it. Mark then said to me... Honey, that dildo is in the bag next to the door. I went over and he had brought the entire collection. I grabbed one and went in front of her. I inserted the dildo in her. She let out a moan. At the same time, John and Mark were taking advantage of their sex drives as the three of them moaned together.

The first to cum was Becky. As she reached her orgasm her pussy and ass was throbbing (squeezing both of their cocks), which brought them to their orgasm. They remained inside of her as they poured their cum in her awaiting holes. They took themselves apart. Mark came over to us, he loosened the restraints from her. He got her up and took her to the bed. He went over to the bag and pulled out the anal beads and my strap on. John said that he was finished with her and now wanted only to see her get fucked by another woman. He grabbed the rope and laid her on her stomach. He tied her hands together. Mark handed me the beads that he already lubricated. I got up behind her and inserted my dildo deep in her pussy. I started inserting the beads one by one in her ass. She cried asking me to stop. John said no, don't stop! She likes to get fucked and a fucking she is going to get. I finally got the 4th bead inside here ass. I continued to fuck her hard. Then Mark came up from behind me and inserted his cock into my ass. My juices was flowing. I removed one bead, she jumped. I pulled put the next one and again she jumped. As Mark pushed his cock in my ass, I pushed my dildo in her pussy. Still with the two beads left I waited until she started cuming before I removed them. She began to climax and finally the other two beads were out. She dropped to the bed. I was still being ravished in my ass with Marks hungry cock. Becky went behind Mark and inserted her finger in his ass. He said oh, Becky that is great, I want you to milk me.

John's eyes were focused on this. Mark, asked has this ever been done to you. John said, no. Mark said its the best thing to happen to a man. John said, maybe I should try it someday. Mark said why not now? He said, you guys can show me another time. Mark laughed. When he finally came, the throbbing of his cock lasted a while.

Trina got up took a shower got dressed. John said to her, well looks like you don't have far to met this guy. She looked at him and called him a pig, as she walked out the door. John laughed loud enough for her to hear it, as she slammed the door closed.

We all got dressed and left.

John ended up staying the night with Becky at our house.

Part 5 to cum...