Our Marriage

Story Info
My wife returns home from a weekend away.
1.5k words
2.79
102.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am home," she really didn't need to announce her return.

The house was clean and very quiet. A fresh cup of coffee is on the counter prepared just the way she likes. As for me, I am kneeling in the corner as required. Hands cuffed behind my back, blindfold covering my eyes, and collar still wrapped around my neck with leash attached. The only clothes I have on are a pair of soft pink panties.

"Mmm that tastes great."

She is in no great hurry. Her heels tap on the wood floor as she moves around the kitchen. The sound of papers being shuffled, envelopes being opened, and the tapping of her foot on the floor are the only noise until her phone rings.

"Well hello," her voice takes on a seductive tone.

Adjusting myself in the corner my leash rattles and draws her attention.

"Just a minute I have to take care of something," her voice turns icy.

There is the rustling of clothes and then I feel her approach. Her fingers grip my chin and force my mouth open. Fabric is stuffed into my mouth and my chin pushed closed.

"Sorry about that I needed to take care of my pet," she resumes her conversation.

The smell is the first thing to hit me. Having been subject to it before I quickly identify the smell and what has been placed in my mouth. The second thing to reach me is the taste. It is sweet with a salt and bitter taste also. This is not the first time my Mistress has stuffed my mouth with her panties full of a mixture of her and her boyfriend's juices. A pool of the juice starts to fill my mouth and I am forced to swallow.

"Oh yes it was a great time and thank you for the nice send off this morning," her voice is back to the seductive tone. "I am sure you loved sending me home nice and full. In fact some of it is running down my ass and my leg as we speak."

Her side of the conversation drifts off with only a few laughs to something being said on the other side of the phone.

"Let me get back to you on that. Might be fun to have the two of you over for a weekend. I got to go talk to you later."

Disconnecting the call she starts humming as the sounds of envelopes being opened started again. Time lost meaning for me once I had put on the blindfold and I don't know how long she had been home but finally she pulls the blindfold off. My eyes blink and adjusted to the light. Coming into focus was my wife of two years. Her long blonde hair is messed and her makeup that was normally flawless was smudged around her blue eyes and the lipstick was smeared around her lips. She is wearing a white tee shirt that is tied up in the front. Her breasts press tight against the thin fabric with her nipples pushing out obscenely. This also left her midsection exposed showing of her toned stomach and the belly button ring displaying the key that unlocks my chastity cage. Below that was a short plaid skirt. At five foot seven and standing atop four inch heels she towers over me.

"I had a wonderful weekend," she smiles down at me and lifts her skirt.

Her smooth shaved pussy that was puff and red from use and leaking the remains of what was her morning activities. Scooping up a stream running down her leg she wipes it on my nose.

"It was so what I needed. Arnold brought his wife and another friend William along."

This surprises me, first that Arnold was married and second that the other had come along on their weekend. In the past it was only just the two of them, at least as far as I knew.

"Do you like my outfit," she twirls giving me the full view?

With my mouth stuffed full I nod yes.

"We bought it yesterday. I wore it out of the store, surprised?"

Again I nod yes.

"I have a couple of surprises for you," slowly caressing her nipples through the shirt. "After shopping we went to a strip club were William knows the owner. They all took particular delight in parading me around and showing me off. Then you know what happened?"

She taunts me slowly untying her shirt. Shaking my head no I can't take my eyes off her.

"Arnold had me do a striptease on stage. They took me to the back and had another stripper come out on stage with me and strip me naked," slipping her hands up under her shirt she tugs at her nipples again, "you know I loved it. I loved being on display. It felt so slutty and dirty. I was soaked as I left the stage. Then was offered hundred for a private lap dance. Took this guy into the VIP area and ground up on him. Even gave him a taste of my pussy off my fingers. It was so hot and the best part was it was only one in the afternoon."

Stepping forward she taps her shoe on my caged cock. Pulling off the shirt she exposes her breasts.

"Do you like? They each took one of my tits and marked them."

Each one is covered with darkening bruises in the shape of lips. At least nine or ten around each breast and a couple up higher so that if she wore a lower neckline they would be visible.

"I think they are going to be visible for awhile don't you? Just imagine us going out and people seeing them. Maybe making comments about them and you knowing all the while that you had nothing to do with them. Since the weather is so nice I am thinking a trip to the beach this week and me wearing my little bikini would be a fun adventure."

A whimper escapes the panty gag and I lower my head in embarrassment.

"Awe poor baby that make you all embarrassed?"

Leaning down she pulls the panties I am wearing down and lets my caged cock hang over the waist band.

"But wait that cock of yours is struggling against its bonds! I think you like the idea," she gives me that wicked smile; "well I am getting tired so one more thing before I have you clean me up and then head to bed. They all want to come over next weekend. I think starting Friday after work and leave Sunday sometime. Arnold's wife is very interested in using you. She has a very dirty and kinky mind. Plus they all want to see my cuckold in action. They also might have a few more friends to join them on Saturday."

Caressing my cheek she smiles at me and then pulls her panties from my mouth. Kissing my lips I taste the dried cum on her lips. Pulling me by the leash she leads me over to her Queening stool in the corner.

"Oh make sure you get both my pussy and ass. Nothing was off limits for them."

Lowering herself onto the seat her well used holes release the loads of cum they have been holding. Dripping all over my face, Mistress scoops up the ones that miss my mouth and let them dribble off her finger into my mouth. Once satisfied that most of it has flowed out she moves the stool and sits firmly on my face encouraging me to lick her clean all the while teasing my caged cock.

"Well that was wonderful," standing after have three orgasms she pulls me to my knees "how long has it been since you last fucked me?"

"Four weeks Mistress."

"Well maybe I will let you cum in my pussy tomorrow. Would you like that"?

"Yes Mistress," I do my best to contain my excitement.

"Good. It has been about a week since I have milked you or let you cum with a ruined orgasm. You should have a nice large load to deposit and you know how much I love making you eat your own cum after you have orgasm. I love how you fight it but deep down you know it is no use to resist."

"Yes Mistress," I lower my head in shame again.

"I love you my cuckold. You know we do this because we both need and enjoy this correct?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, now I am going to bed," she kisses me getting a taste of the mixture of juices from my lips, "I am going to have you watch a video of this weekend. I think it is almost an hour of footage. A little foretaste of what is in store for next weekend."

Leading me into the living room she starts her phone and casts the video onto the big screen. Then leaves me to watch her doing all the things I used to be able to do with her before she became my Mistress.