Our Mom the Yoga Teacher

Story Info
Brother and sister agree to do some yoga with mom.
7.3k words
4.67
293.7k
436
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,809 Followers

Edited by: Sam. Thanks!

Olivia was staring at her mother through the frosted window. The snowstorm was so intense that it looked like it was dusk even though it was still high noon. Her forehead pressed against the cold glass, Olivia was smiling; her mom wasn't out to shovel or gather wood or even play in the snow. Nope. She was outside doing yoga. In a freaking snowstorm.

Catherine was what you could call a nature, health and yoga nut. For years now, Olivia and her brother Evan had watched their previously drab and overweight mother transform into a colorful and lean woman. She had traded most of her beige and grey suits for brighter and livelier clothing, and had lost about forty pounds of fat. Probably more, Olivia thought, given that her mother was now a lot stronger than she had been.

As she watched her slipping once again in the snow, Olivia shook her head and smiled again. Even as she sighed, she had had to confess to their mother, last year, that her two children were both in great shape because she had forced them to do yoga with her three times a week for the past couple of years. Olivia was proud of her health and, although she wouldn't admit it, she was also proud of her body.

Most of her girl friends were envious of her curves, and most of her guy friends felt other, different feelings when they looked at her. Despite this, Olivia was still somewhat jealous of her mother's figure. Even if Catherine had lost a lot of weight, she had kept a very... feminine silhouette. Before her weight loss her breasts had been enormous but also quite amorphous. Now... Damn! The last time Olivia had talked about bras with her mother, she had learned that Catherine wore 36F cups. Olivia herself was happy to have inherited a very decent 34D but she was nowhere near as big as her mother. What she wouldn't give for a magic potion...

Olivia broke out of her reverie as she saw her mom walking towards the door. There was a brief storm in the living room as Catherine walked in, and Olivia laughed at the expression on her mother's face. "Well..." her mom said. "You were right. Even a very disciplined mind just can't face that storm!" she laughed. "I'm cold and sweaty at the same time... I need a shower badly!" Before closing the bathroom's door, Catherine shouted "But dont' think we're going to skip tonight's session little girl!"

The two women spent the rest of the afternoon together. The electricity went out a few times but just for a minute or two. As a precaution, Catherine started a nice fire in the fireplace. Just as they we finishing up dinner, the power went out again, for good this time. An hour later, still without power, the two of them were in the living room again, wearing yoga pants and tank tops. Olivia's mom didn't seem to care about the power. In fact, she seemed to be happy about it. "No distraction!" she quipped, smiling.

The light of the fireplace wasn't enough and Olivia lighted a bunch of candles in the living room. Olivia wouldn't say it but this time she agreed with her mom about the lack of electricity. Even if she was going to miss her favorite tv show later, it did feel nice to be doing yoga in such a quiet space. Well, the storm was raging outside but the contrast with the perfectly silent living room was peculiar. No music, no background noise from a tv somewhere, no alarms from received texts, no cars rumbling by... Olivia breathed deeply and found herself enjoying this darkness and silence a lot more than she would have thought.

At one point, after remaining in the pyramid pose for a long time, she felt a drop of sweat running then falling from her nose. It was really hot in here! "Mom... Are you hot?"

"I'm drenched!" she replied, laughing.

"I don't feel like opening a window, though..."

"No, me neither." her mom paused for a few seconds. "Listen. When I'm alone in here, I usually do my yoga naked."

"Why am I not surprised?" Olivia asked, grinning. They were both sitting on the floor, relaxing as they talked.

"Alright, alright... I know I'm a nut!" she laughed. "Then again, I don't see any other solution. I don't feel like stopping at all."

"Me neither." Olivia replied.

"So, would you be comfortable with this? Evan won't be back tonight in any case..."

"Sure, why not..."

Olivia knew her mother was into nudism and in fact had seen her mother naked a few times, usually before or after a shower when they were alone in the house. Her mom had also seen her naked in the same situation once or twice. But an hour of yoga completely nude? This would be a first for them. Then again with the darkness, Olivia didn't think that it would be particularly awkward.

After a while, Olivia confirmed that the mere fact of seeing her mother naked wasn't a problem. Dealing with what she was feeling as she looked at her, though? That was different. If at first Olivia made a point of not looking at her mom's breasts, ass or pussy when her positions were accidentally indecent, it quickly changed. About twenty minutes into this nude yoga session, Olivia found herself in a position in which she could stare at her mother's pussy without the risk of being seen. And, quite to her dismay, she found herself unable to resist staring.

Olivia had never felt anything remotely erotic about her mother. She thought that she was extremely beautiful and was envious of that beauty and her figure. She knew she would never bloom into such a stunning woman. But other than that, nothing. Well, maybe not nothing. Shaking her head and looking away from her mother's thick pussy lips, Olivia remembered a moment from a few months past.

She had been in her room, listening to music on her headphones. It had been very late and everybody else was asleep. She had removed her headphones and had crept to the kitchen for a glass of orange juice. And there, as she poured it, she had heard her mother moaning. It was very faint but clearly sexual. Her glass in hand, Olivia had smiled, noting incongruously that her mother sounded a lot like she did herself! But when she heard the second and last moan, Olivia had been shocked to feel a pulse of pleasure between her legs. She had walked back to her room and had put her headphones back on.

So now, seeing her mother's pussy in crude display, Olivia felt some of those feelings rushing back. It was different, of course but the sight of her nude pussy, with small drops of sweat glistening in the candlelight, made her blood rush faster in her veins. She tried turning her head away, shaking her head to clear her thoughts but before she knew it she was staring again, wondering what it would taste like...

Olivia cursed inwardly and closed her eyes. But after ten deep and controlled breaths, she found her mind returning relentlessly to the pussy right in front of her. Olivia had never tasted another pussy in her life, and she wondered if it would taste much like her own. As she wondered about that, she remembered that the last time she had masturbated, she had brought her fingers to her mouth many times. She often did that to lubricate them if needed but that time she had done it to taste herself. Or rather, taste a pussy. She hadn't been thinking about her mother, had she?

"Cut it out!" Olivia thought, taking a rough deep breath. By this time, thankfully, her mom had moved to another position and now she couldn't see her pussy. But she could see her magnificent breasts. "Shit!" I have to stop thinking about this! But Olivia knew that her own pussy was burning hot, and if there were small drops glistening on her own lips, it wouldn't be from the sweat. "It's just because I've been single for so long, hadn't had real sex for months now..." she thought.

She eventually managed, by sheer will, to clear her mind. When her mother called for the "cadaver" position, Olivia smiled. It was a long position to hold but it also signalled the end of the session. She remained in the cadaver position for what seemed a very long time. When Olivia heard her mother's breathing changing, Olivia opened her eyes and saw that all the candles had burned away. The fire was reduced to embers and even though it was still very warm, there was no light.

Having mostly succeeded in clearing her mind from the sexual thoughts, Olivia was surprised to hear her mother say, in complete darkness "Can I give you one last tip I never dared to before?"

"Sure." she replied.

"Usually, when I'm alone, I finish my yoga sessions with a good masturbation."

Olivia could hear the light tone in her mother's voice, was convinced that her mother was smiling. But it took a lot of work for Olivia to calmly say "Oh, really?"

"Yeah..."

In the silence that followed, Olivia's heart began to pound and she didn't know what she'd do if her mother decided to do it right now. She feared that she would, and seconds later, she was proven right. "My dear, do you mind if I do it in the darkness?"

"No..." she said, barely able to breathe.

"Thank you... You should think about doing the same, you know." Olivia's mother added before sighing deeply.

Olivia couldn't help but picture her mother, on her back, her breasts surging between her arms as her hands caressed her pussy. The pulse of pleasure she felt herself, just at the thought, shook her. As she heard her mother's very soft moans, Olivia felt a firestorm brewing between her legs, as if to combat the snowstorm outside. Throwing caution to the wind, she slipped one of her hands to her pussy as well. When she heard herself moan aloud, a lot louder than she had anticipated, she froze.

Catherine, next to her, laughed. Olivia smiled, knowing that her mother wasn't laughing at her. "Hmmm... You don't have to be told twice..." she said, her voice on the edge of laughter. Giggling in the darkness, Olivia pushed, abandoned herself to the sensations and pressed her fingers against her flesh again. Very quickly she felt the pleasure starting to grow. Her mind was flooded with images of her mother's dark bush and big pussy lips.

And at some point, hearing her mother allowing herself a louder moan, she decided that she wasn't worried or anxious anymore. Nothing would happen in any case, and she gasped aloud when she imagined herself diving between her beautiful mother's legs and devouring the pussy she had emerged from. Never before in her life had she fantasized about something like that, and she was dizzy with the amount of pleasure she was feeling.

When she heard her mother climaxing, maybe five feet away from her, Olivia grinned and enjoyed the invisible show with her ears. She turned her head towards her mother but could barely detect anything. Then she heard her mother turning towards her, could feel her presence much closer. In the very dim light she thought that her mother was on her side, right next to her. "Don't stop..." her mother whispered.

This was suddenly a lot stranger but Olivia was so far gone in her pleasure that she didn't mind. When she felt her mother's hand on her lower belly, Olivia gasped but didn't stop or push her hand away. When she felt her mother's fingers combing their way through her thin bush, Olivia moaned out loud and tilted her pelvis upwards. Her mom's hand now replaced her own on her pussy and Olivia twisted around and arched herself upwards, the intensity of the pleasure totally unexpected.

She cried out and thrashed as she came all over her mother's hand, barely able to grasp that it was actually happening. She was gasping and laughing at the same time as tremors still shook her body for a long time, her mother's fingers now moving subtly on her pussy. Catherine laughed before saying "Can you believe that this is an official yoga move in some traditions?"

"Gods! Mom! You made me cum!" Olivia cried out breathlessly, then laughed with her mother.

"Yes, and I should have done it sooner!" her mom replied. "You seemed sex crazed ever since you broke up with Justin. I know it's not the same thing but... well, you seemed to enjoy that."

"I enjoyed it a lot, actually! But shit this is crazy!" Olivia said.

"I know!" her mom replied before making a sucking sound with her mouth. "And delicious!"

"Mom!" Olivia cried, stunned and giggling all at the same time. Had her mother really tasted her pussy?

The two women, one young and one less so, spent a long moment together after that shared climax, naked in front of the fire they had brought back to life. Nothing sexual happened after that first touch but the storm, the night and the darkness seemed to open the doors for many questions and subjects that were awkward in the light of day. Olivia masturbated again a while later, in her own bed, and this time she let her imagination go much wilder with her mother. As she savored the last spasms of pleasure, she wondered if her mother was doing the same thing.

The next morning, after a sleepover at his friend's house across town, Evan learned that his own house was still without power. He rushed back home to make sure his mom and sister were alright. The streets were not fully cleared of all the snow, and since the storm still raged, it took him a lot more time to get back. But once he entered, it soon became obvious that his mom and sister were more than alright. When he barged in the house, he found the two of them wearing nothing but underwear. He grinned and felt his face flushing but neither his mother or sister seemed to mind that he was seeing them like this.

After sitting down at the table, he looked at them a bit closely. They were not wearing fine lingerie, and even though it was slightly irregular, he had seen them both wearing bikinis that revealed a lot more. And it was really hot in the house. Still, Evan frowned, wondering what had prompted this underwear morning. Then his mother said "Evan! If the power is still out tonight, we must do a darkness yoga together! I did it with Olivia yesterday and it was wild!"

Evan saw his sister's jaw drop, then she grinned but he couldn't figure out why. A moment afterward she said "Well, I won't be here, power or not. I have a homework date with Julie and I'll probably spend the night there. You'll have the house to yourselves!" Evan noticed the look that his mother and sister shared but he was at a loss to understand what it meant. "But I second mom's suggestion, bro." Olivia said. "I have no doubt that you'll enjoy this special darkness yoga!" Again, both of them laughed.

Evan spent the rest of this strange day at home, taking care not to let the fire die and making sure that the basement wasn't getting too cold. There wasn't much they could do about it but he didn't want some of the pipes to freeze and burst. By the time it was fully dark outside, Evan heard a knock on his bedroom door. He had been doing some reading with a headlamp, and invited his mom to come in.

He smiled when he saw that she was wearing her yoga outfit. It was as simple as it could, and even though he had seen her wearing it countless times, it still had an effect on him. She was wearing skin tight black yoga pants and a white tank top that was just as clingy as the pants. He could see her silhouette as well as if she had been wearing nothing but body paint. He felt a little tingle between his legs as he looked at her briefly. Evan knew that this outfit on his mom's body was the main reason he had stuck with yoga. He had been fantasizing about his mom for as long as he could remember, even before she was this hot. Now, his overactive sexual imagination was running wild with different fantasies every night.

Yet tonight, this time he noticed something different. It was still the same pants and top, so... "Oh Gods... She wasn't wearing her sports bra. Shit!" he thought. "And her nipples... They were poking through... Oh fuck. I'm in trouble!"

Out loud, he simply said "Yes?"

"Ready for our yoga session?" his mother asked.

"Oh, sure... Give me a sec, I need to change."

Catherine disappeared and Evan took a few deep breaths. "I'm screwed!" he thought. "It's usually hard enough to control my erections... but not if she was braless..." Evan tried to think of something else as he changed into his own very thin and loose pants. "That won't hide anything!" he cursed. He walked out of his room and went to the living room to discover that candles were scattered all over the place. His mom was bent over, already stretching, and he could see her lovely ass and huge breasts as they threatened to spill out of her top. "Shit!" he cursed inwardly before walking towards her.

Fifteen minutes later he was beginning to sweat and realized that his mother had put a lot of wood all at once in the fireplace, and that things were only going to get hotter for a while. As they were both standing up, face to face, his mom said "Damn, it's hot in here...". At the same time, she grabbed her tank top and pulled it away from her body before releasing it. As she repeated the gesture a few times, Evan's eyes widened. With a tee-shirt, that move made sense and cooled yourself off. With a taut tank top, it only made her breasts heave.

Evan groaned, and tried to hide the sound with a quick "Yeah..." He gasped when he saw his mother pulling her tank-top up until it was bunched beneath her breasts. Shit that was sexy! He toned core, and the subtle "V" shape of her tummy, above her thighs, pointed right to her pussy. And then, taking him by surprise, he heard her ask "Do you mind if you see your old mother naked?"

Evan gasped, and swallowed a few times before replying. "Mom... First of all, you're not old. Second of all, while I don't really mind the nudity, well, I'm a young man and... well..."

"What?" she asked, plainly puzzled by his comment.

"Er... Well, shit.. this is bad. I don't think I could be around you, naked and, not have... not have an..."

He saw her eyes opening wide as she understood. "What? Really?" she said out loud, before leaning towards him and whispering "You'd really get an erection?"

"Mom! For christ's sake!" he replied.

But Catherine wasn't rattled. "Are you serious, or just teasing me?"

Evan closed his eyes a few moments before sitting down. "Mom. I'm not sure I wanna talk about this."

"Son," she said, standing right in front of him. "Don't close yourself off."

Evan sighed. "Mom, look. I've had to fight off erections ever since we began doing yoga... Now if you're naked, bent forward, legs opened, breasts heaving... Fuck!"

"Oh my!" his mom said. When he looked up, he saw that she was looking at his crotch.

"Oh fuck!" he swore, not realizing that his mom didn't seem to mind. "I'm sorry mom..."

"Sorry for what? For being a healthy young man?" she snorted. "I'm just surprised and flattered that my old body can have such an effect..."

"Mom... Stop saying that you're old. You're not, and you know you're hot!" he said, trying to censor his words as best he could.

"Well, thank you dear. But listen. It's dark, I won't see much and so will you. So if ever you get an erection during our session, I'll just ignore it, ok?"

Evan looked at his mother and, seeing her two breasts right in front of him, felt his erection growing even more. He nodded, not entirely sure he wasn't dreaming. He stood up and, standing very close to her, pulled his shirt off. He was surprised that she wasn't moving backwards. He then pushed his pants down and flushed red as his cock sprang back up.

His mom gasped as she saw his cock but didn't move away. When she uncrossed her arms above her head, Evan saw her breasts falling back and bouncing very heavily before settling down. He was mesmerized. He had never had sex before, and his heart was racing. More than that. Despite countless hours watching porn, he had never seen a woman or girl naked with his own eyes before. Seeing his mother's large, mouthwatering breasts right in front of him was a full-system shock. His cock was twitching.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,809 Followers