Our Montreal Adventure

Story Info
Romantic weekend away turns into something adventurous.
3.6k words
3.4
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you to imagine we're in Montreal again. The same wonderful hotel. The same beautiful room. We've enjoyed another absolutely fabulous meal at an amazing little restaurant and upon our return; we decide to have a little drink at the hotel lounge.

The place is busy, but not exactly packed by any means. The lights are low with candles flickering everywhere. Music fills the room with sensual & seductive rhythms. All the patrons are dressed up in their Saturday night best sipping fancy cocktails & champagne.

We are directed to a small table for two just off the edge of the full seated bar. People are laughing & giggling & having a very good time on this particular Saturday night. A group of women over here - Two couples over there - A few guys gathered down the way. Many little groups of people enjoying the ambiance, the vibe, the music, the drinks. Laughter. Smiling. Moving about. Everyone enjoying a perfect evening in Old Montreal.

We are seated at our table enjoying a little cocktail as we soak in the relaxing mood & revel in our wonderful dinner & weekend thus far. Its been wonderful together and we both can see in each others eyes that we cannot wait to go back up to our room. The lounge begins to bustle with activity around us yet we are oblivious as we delve deeper and deeper into each other and what the rest of the night will bring. Looking into each other's eyes. Imagining each other's lips. Thinking of each other's bodies. Our minds absolutely lost in the thought of being together upstairs very, very, very soon.

We both know that look in each other's eyes. We both feel it growing deep inside ourselves. We motion for the waiter to bring us our bill, as we cannot wait any longer. A few minutes feels like an eternity as we wait for our bill. Our waiter approaches and instead of presenting us with our bill, he places two more drinks in front of us. "One French martini for the young lady, one mojito for the gentleman. Courtesy of those people seated at the bar."

We both turn our heads to see two young men and one woman at the end of the bar looking at us as their drinks are offered to us. The two men looking cool, calm & collected while the woman beams a seductive smile our way. We're at a collective loss as neither of us had noticed them or anyone else for that matter at the bar before. We both raise our glasses & offer a faux "cheers" thanking them for their offering. The woman slowly & seductively gets up from her stool & makes her way over to our table. Her tall, slender, leggy frame glides across the floor as she approaches our table.

"You two weren't about to leave yet were you?" she says with a noticeable French accent. "My friends & I have been watching you all evening. You two are very much in love with each other aren't you? We can tell! In fact, everybody can tell! It's very sweet! You're here on holidays I presume? Is it a special occasion?"

Still in slight amazement & confusion as to what is happening, I answer; "Just a little weekend away in this beautiful city. No real special occasion per say. Just a nice weekend of good food, good fun, rest & relaxation for us together."

"Ah! That's what we thought!" Says the mysterious blond as she begins to introduce herself. "I am Chantal. And you are?" We both introduce ourselves as she moves a little closer to my side of the table putting her hand on my shoulder.

"She is very beautiful your girlfriend isn't she? You are a very lucky man!" the blond says as I nod in agreement. "And Marc is a very handsome man I must say isn't he Sabrina? You two are a very attractive couple!" yourself nodding approval still in amazement & slight shock as to these going-ons.

"Well I will say that my friends & I have been watching you all evening & I couldn't let you leave without meeting & talking to you first & perhaps sharing a little drink? May I join you?" Barely able to get out the words I say; "Well we were just about to head up to our room but I guess we can stay to enjoy the drinks you've bought. Sure. Why don't you & your friends join us?"

Chantal motions her two male friends over to our table as she pulls a spare stool up between us & moves it close to my side. Her two male friends come up from behind you and stand at either shoulder just slightly behind your peripheral view.

"This is Jean and this is Francois. This is Marc & Sabrina guys. They are here on a little weekend getaway in Old Montreal." says Chantal. The two men say nothing and before I can properly introduce myself Chantal interrupts; "I'm sorry, their English is not too good."

Chantal moves her stool even closer to me as her hand slides unnoticed under the table onto my thigh. The two young men move closer to you as one places his hand on your back while the other leans his hip into you ever so gently & casually. Yet there is nothing casual about Chantal's movements as she begins to get closer & closer to me all the while her hand kneading into & caressing my upper & inner thigh.

The experienced & seductive blond carries & directs the conversation as the young men's touches & movements become more & more overt. Brushing aside your hair. Lightly touching the back of your neck. Their hands running firmly down the length of your back. Yet neither one of us is objecting at what is occurring. Perhaps the lighting. Maybe the music. Could be the cocktails. Most definitely the whole mood & eroticism of the environment. Whatever it is, both of us seem to be okay with what is unfolding.

I'm enjoying watching the two young men fondle my Sabrina. Their hands all over my girl. Jean & Francois touching & caressing my gal. It's alluring. Its erotic. It's sensual. Chantal can tell I'm enjoying it as she begins to rub my erection from outside my dress pants. The men begin to rub your shoulders & neck every now & then lightly, almost accidentally brushing the outer edge of your breasts. Little by little, ever so subtly, their hands run all over your body. Touching your back. Your neck. Your shoulders. Your hips. Your thighs. Your behind. I continue to watch the men handle you seductively as Chantal whispers in my ear telling me what she & her friends would like to do next. She undoes my zipper & pulls my hard cock from my pants, she locks her eyes upon you almost lovingly as she begins to roughly jerk & pump my raging erection.

We're both almost lost in the moment. In the situation. Already giving into it. Letting go our inhibitions. It's almost surreal. What is going on exactly? What is happening here? Neither of us exactly knows but we're enveloped in it. We're being swept up in the sensuality of it. The taboo. The risqué.

As Chantal continues to play & manipulate my hard cock under the table in full view of the entire bar, she announces that we're going to take this upstairs for the remainder of the evening. She says she's already taken care of our bill & has ordered cocktails to be delivered to our room. "How do you know what room is ours?" I ask with a little hesitation in my voice. "Oh I've had my eyes on you two all weekend! I'm a resourceful woman! I have my ways you know!"

The two young men guide you up from your chair and begin to walk you towards the door connecting to the lobby. Chantal returns my hard cock into my trousers and carefully does up my zipper once again. With the two men on each side of you a few steps ahead, Chantal hooks her arm underneath mine as we make our way through the lobby towards the elevator.

We get into the elevator with Chantal depressing the button for the third floor. The two men are now kissing at your neck & shoulders while the blond woman rubs her hand on the outside of my crotch. We exit the elevator and make our way to the room. Chantal & I enter first with you & your two young suitors following close behind.

Chantal walks me to the end of the room. She maneuvers a chair with its back to the window, facing outward to the length of the room and the guides me into its comforts saying softly but authoritatively; "You sit here Marc!"

The two men have walked you past the entrance to the room and are on either side of you as you stand on near the bed edge that faces the open part of the room. As the men now run their hands all over your body, Chantal walks around the room lighting candles that we had left from the night before.

The men grasp & touch you more & more firmly & aggressively now that we are in the private confines of our own room. They kiss at your neck. At your shoulders. At you back. One man unfastens the clasp of your bra while the other undoes the button on your dress slacks & slides them down the length of your legs and off your ankles casting them aside.

Chantal has poured her and I a glass of wine & pulled a chair up beside me so as we both can watch the two men fondle, caress, touch & explore your body. The flickering candle light dances on your body as they remove all your clothing and you stand naked & exposed to all of us. Chantal's hand returns to my groin as she fondles my crotch from outside my dress pants. Both of us watching as the men touch, kiss, suck, bite & play with your entire body. Your hands find their way to the crotches of both the young men's trousers. You grasp firmly at their erections as they kiss and bite your neck & shoulders & play with your breasts.

Chantal whispers in my ear; "Does your girlfriend like to suck cock Marc?" I answer gladly in the affirmative; "Oh she certainly does & she is the absolute best! I swear it!" With this information, Chantal quickly elicits commands in French to her two male companions. They both look towards us as they unzip their trousers and gently guide & push you to your knees on the floor.

The two men pull their raging hard erections from their pants presenting to them to your mouth. You look over at me almost asking for my approval. I give you a little nod. A little gesture. A little smile as you grab both men's hard penises & begin to jerk them and stroke them. Again you look towards me in search of my permission before you take the one man's cock close to your lips. You gaze at it. It's not quite fully erect but its already quite big. So very thick. So wide. So heavy in your hand you can feel the weight and enormity of it. Your attention focuses to the other young man who's cock is absolutely rock hard. It may be a little longer. A little thinner. So much harder at present. As you jerk it back & forth you notice a little bit of pre cum escaping from its tip. You very lightly lick the drips leaking from its head as you continue to jerk the other man's growing erection. You take the thinner, harder cock into your mouth almost fully. Engulfing him completely into your mouth and throat. The man groans deeply and shudders something in French as your lips and tongue tickle his balls as the hard tip hits the back of your throat.

"Oh she is very good indeed Marc! You are a very lucky man! But I wonder if she will be able to take Francois? He's not even completely hard yet? And when he is ... Even I can barely take it all!"

And This point Chantal stands up from her chair and makes her way over to the three of you. She stands beside Francois and grabs his cock and begins to jerk & pump it while she whispers in his ear. You continue to suck on Jean's raging erection while watching Chantal manually stimulate the larger, thicker, bigger Francois.

Chantal directs your attention towards Francois. Holding his cock in her hand firmly with one hand as she motions for you to bring your mouth to its huge head. Almost trepidatiously you open your mouth as Chantal guides the tip to your lips. You lick lightly at the tip tasting a tiny bit of his salty taste. You're almost nervous of its enormity. Thick. Full. Heavy. His balls, not shaven but trimmed, hang in front of you. You're amazed at the largeness of them. Your nervousness now turns to curiosity as you glance towards me in amazement asking me silently "Can I baby?" Once again I nod my approval.

Chantal removes her hand and now allows you to take all of him in your hands and mouth. Your one hand cups under his weighty testicles, your other grabbing the full width of his erection. You take the entire head past your lips and into your mouth. You continue to be surprised and amazed at the enormity & hugeness of it. Your hand & fingers cannot wrap completely around its tremendous girth. Your open your mouth further and further, taking more and more of Francois's massive member into your mouth.

By This time Jean is growing impatient and her grabs your head and turns your attention to his cock once again. He grabs your head on both sides and madly thrusts his cock into your mouth. You gag and spit a little as he slams his erect cock to the back of your throat. Holding your head firmly, he begins to unforgivably pump your mouth and throat with his cock. Pump. Pump. Pump. Slam. Slam. Slam. Relentlessly he uses your open mouth for his own pleasure. You're gasping for air. Drooling. Spitting. Gagging. You push away in order to regain your breath. Without hesitation, Francois turns your head towards him and presents his hard cock to your mouth. Just as you gain your awareness once again, Francois roughly pushes his massive member into your saliva-drenched mouth.

You pull away from his massive rod and steal a glance toward Chantal & I. I am leaned back low in the chair with her straddling over top of my face. One of her long legs firmly on the floor with the other lifted high above me her foot on the back of the chair. Her dress pulled up over her waist, you watch as she begins to gyrate her hips and thrust her pussy towards my face.

Her right hand firmly grabs the back of my head as she grinds her pussy into my lips & tongue. Her left hand grabs at her slender behind as she works a finger into her little asshole. You watch as I lick the woman while you simultaneously jerk at the two men's cocks.

Back and forth you take the two men into your mouth. Alternating between the two cocks as you steal glances of me licking Chantal's pussy & little hole. Back and forth then men take turns fucking your open mouth. Back and forth you're jerking their organs while they man handle and compete for your attention.

Chantal removes herself from her perch above my face and situates herself between my legs. She looks up at me and says; "you think Sabrina can suck cock? Wait til you see what I can do!" She then proceeds to take the entire length of my hard cock into her mouth. The men have picked you up from your knees on the floor and guide you to the bed on all fours. Jean takes up position behind you while Francois is on his knees in front of you presenting you with his massive tool. Jean enters your soaked little pussy roughly and unforgivingly as Francois grabs your head and forces you to take his huge cock.

Jean begins to pound your little pussy relentlessly as Francois slowly & steadily fills your awaiting mouth with his cock. You're gasping for air as the man fucks you savagely from behind and the other makes you swallow his huge penis. You're in absolute heaven. Getting filled to the brim by two cocks. You can feel Jean's pace quicken and quicken knowing that he's going to explode inside of you any moment. I divert Chantal's attention from my cock and say to her; "He can't cum inside her! He's not allowed. Tell him he can't cum inside of Sabrina!"

Chantal turns her head and yells at Jean in French. He quickly pulls out of your tingling pussy & roughly pulls your face towards him. You life flat on your back with him straddling your face. You reach your head upwards and take his balls into your mouth as he pumps his own cock. As your feel his balls tense up and his body begin to shake, you feel gobs of hot cum land on your breasts and stomach. Francois still kneeling now between your legs shouts something in French very loudly as Jean's cum flies all over you and towards him. It covers your body as you take your hand and rub it into your skin. You grab at his member and guide it into your mouth tasting his cum and licking him clean. He utters something in French once again as he looks over at Chantal & I.

"Your girlfriend is very good yes? She likes the man's cum?" I respond; "Oh yes! Sabrina's a good girl! She loves to swallow every drop and licks it all clean! She's my perfect little cocksucker you know!"

Jean is absolutely spent having blown his entire load all over your neck, chest, breasts and stomach. Francois being none too impressed as even he was hit by some of the flying semen. Now its Francois's turn. His erection raging and straining and in need of release. He lies back on the bed with his head propped up on pillows and motions for you to take up place between his legs. He spreads them wide and lifts them up in the air motioning for you to lick and suck his balls. He says something to your in French that you don't understand. You look towards Chantal as she interprets.

"Lick his ass sweetheart. He likes it when you lick his ass & jerk his cock. He cums like that each & every time!" You look towards me for approval once again; this time me shrugging my shoulders with a gesture of do it If you want to babe? You don't have to buy don't let me stop you darlin'!

You begin to lick and suck his massive testicles as he pumps his own cock with his hand. You venture lower and lower tickling the skin that stretches from his scrotum to his anus. All of a sudden you two hands spread your own cheeks apart and the wetness & warmth of a tongue around your own tight little bum. You glance back to see Jean behind you licking and teasing at your little ass.

His fingers work into your swollen little pussy as his tongues works in and out of your tight little bum. Jean is very good. "Oh my goodness" you think to yourself. "This guy is almost as good as Marc!" You are really getting into it as Francois forces your head to lick his anus. Almost begrudgingly your tongue begins to circle his bum hole as Jean is fully engulfed in your own. The sensation is driving all of you wild. Francois is stroking his cock madly as you lap at his ass. Jean is fingering your G spot while fucking your tight little hole with his tongue. You can feel your orgasm building as well as Francois. You can feel the weight of his balls grow with cum as his orgasm grows and grows. You're about to explode as jean works your pussy and ass with his tongue and fingers. Francois sits up and gets to his knees. Jean lifts your hips back up 'til you're on all fours again. Francois is jerking his massive cock madly and shoves its into your mouth. As he begins to pump your mouth and throat with loads of salty cum, Jean inserts a finger into your bum. Two fingers stroking your G spot and one deep into your ass while the largest cock you've ever had pumps massive amounts of cum into your mouth and throat. You begin to orgasm wildly as cum drips out of your mouth and down your chin and onto the bed. You buck wildly from having both your holes fingered relentlessly. You can't believe how much semen raged out of the massive cock. You swallow once, twice, a third & fourth time yet still can't take it all.

You are completely satisfied. Completely satiated. You have been completely filled to the brim and are drenched from head-to-toe in a sweet mixture of your & their sweat & cum! You look over to the chairs at the end of the room to see Chantal & I taking the baton & continuing in our little Montreal Adventure!