Our Most Important Client

Story Info
A new twist on telephone training.
1.7k words
3.92
24.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT now?" Sandra grumbled to herself as she heard the intercom buzz yet again. Sighing she stood up and dusted down her skirt. "Well, at least he left me enough time to finish the filing!" she muttered before walking across to her desk.

Sandra wasn't in the mood to sweetheart anyone let alone the company's most important client. She was feeling edgy, restless and horny. Celibacy didn't sit well with her, she loved sex in all it various forms but she was only in New York for a few weeks, on a temporary exchange assignment. A mindless fuck would have been fantastic but Sandra wasn't the sort to trawl strange bars looking for men and she wasn't about to litter her own backdoor step in the office by having a quickie with a willing but temporary co-worker. To make matters worse, she hadn't even brought any of her toys with her fearing a potentially embarrassing customs search.

"Yes, Sir?" she queried, automatically picking up her pad and pencil.

"Could you come in here a moment please?"

"Yes Sir." Sandra flicked up the intercom button and rolled her eyes. Mr. Douglas might be the company's most important customer but he was also a giant size pain in the neck. His inability to master the telephone system was getting beyond a joke. Twice she had had to show him how the system worked. Admittedly she had found it difficult herself at first but he was Canadian after all, so he should have some idea of how an American telephone system worked!

All week Mr. Douglas had been in and around the office, Chad Neal, her own boss had been taking him around for the past few days but now Chad was at a board meeting and Mr. Douglas had the use of his office for the afternoon. "Look after him Sandra, anything he wants. He's our most important client." Chad's last instructions to her rang in her ears as she checked the point on her pencil. She hoped it wasn't dictation; she hated taking down letters, preferring audio. Slipping on the shoes she had kicked off during the filing session she headed for the door, which separated their offices and knocked.

Mr. Douglas smiled at her, a little-boy lost smile that tugged at her. "I'm sorry, this damn system..." He really did have a nice smile. They had ridden up together in the office elevator once or twice and exchanged polite chitchat. Sandra had thought then that his smile was very appealing. It softened his frankly severe features into something quite different.

Sandra smiled back albeit a little self-consciously. "Well, it is difficult." she conceded. "May I?" The desk was a corner arrangement and the telephone was on the desk next to the far wall. She waited for Mr. Douglas to move aside as on the previous two occasions but he stayed put, leaving Sandra to edge past him, brushing his thigh with her own. She pulled the telephone towards her and picked up the receiver and proceeded to go through the rigmarole of making a call. As she did so, Mr. Douglas moved his chair effectively trapping her in the small space with his legs. She attempted to pay no heed to the incident and carry on with the instruction but she could then feel his hand brushing her thigh. This was not something she could ignore and tried to push his hands away as politely as she could. He might be the company's most important client but that didn't mean she had to put up with his pawing.

Mr. Douglas who was quite tall and therefore nearly to her height even sitting down smiled at her. "You explained that very nicely but making a 'phone call isn't what I have in mind at this moment." As he said this, his hands settled around her waist and he pulled her down onto his lap. "Mm, such nice tits," he murmured, his hands cupping her full breasts. Sandra shut her eyes briefly and gave herself up to the sensations his unexpected actions were having on her being before sanity returned and she pushed him away.

"I'm sorry but no!" she exclaimed politely, whilst trying to straighten her clothing. She felt sick. She had wasted two years waiting for Mauro to leave his wife. Did she have a neon sign over her head, which announced she was available for married men?

Unfortunately, the more she tucked her blouse in the more her hardened nipples showed through the material. He looked at her in amusement. "You were enjoying it honey and don't deny it, I can see the proof for myself!"

"It's the air-conditioning!" she snapped, folding her arms defensively. This made Mr. Douglas grin even wider.

"If you say so, honey. But I know differently."

Sandra felt a complete fool now but didn't know how to get herself out of a sticky situation. They both knew she wasn't unresponsive to his attentions but she wasn't about to get involved in something she may regret. But on the other hand...

"Aren't you married?"

He looked a little surprised at her directness. "I'm divorced. Why, would you have a problem fucking me if I was?"

"I've just got out of a relationship with a guy who swore blind he was going to leave his wife, even when she had another baby. Two years wasted." Damn! Sandra could have bitten her tongue off for revealing so much.

Mr. Douglas shrugged his shoulders, "Honey, I just want a quick fuck. I'm not talking life commitment." He smirked, adding "You didn't actually push me away and run out the room did you?"

Much as she wanted to argue with him Sandra had to concede he was right. She hadn't been unresponsive to him. In fact he had pushed buttons that hadn't been pushed for a while. The company's most important client watched with great interest as she chewed her bottom lip mulling over what he had said. She looked at him. "You have some sort of protection with you I take it?"

He laughed. "Honey, I'm single and travel a lot. What do you think?" With that he reached into his briefcase, which was open on the floor and tossed some foil packets onto the desk. "You can choose the colour and texture if you like!" She looked down at the foil packets and had to stop herself laughing aloud, thinking this situation would never happen at her office in London!

Sandra threw caution to the wind. A fuck was a fuck and she had been told to let him have what he wanted, hadn't she? She walked back over to the desk and reached down lightly stroked his erection through his pants. "Is this for me?" she invited teasingly as she slowly pulled down his zipper.

Slipping her small hand inside his pants, she gently eased out his cock and caressed it gently between her fingers for a moment or two. "Mm, so big," she murmured, "I can't wait to feel that inside me, filling me up to the brim." Leaning forward, she licked the tip of his cock as she held it in her hands. Mr. Douglas moaned with pleasure as she sucked it into her mouth and held it there.

"No, honey, not yet!" Sandra gazed up at him, her lips moist with his pre-cum juices. "I want to come inside your pussy, not your mouth!" As he said that, he pushed her gently back down onto the desk and slid her skirt up her thighs.

The barelegged look was frowned upon at most New York offices but Sandra found tights too restricting to wear all day in the heat despite the air-conditioning so her stockings and suspenders found great favour with Mr. Douglas. "I just knew you'd have garters." He ran his hands over her nylon-clad thighs before easing her legs apart. Sandra blushed deeply as he ran a finger over the damp patch in her panties.

"May I?" he asked mock-politely before pulling her panties to one side and placing his tongue where his finger had been. Sandra felt every stroke of his tongue he lapped at her clitoris, pushing her thighs further apart to allow him greater access. By know she was whimpering with pleasure and he lifted his head, grinning down at her. "I guess, by those sounds you're making honey, that it's about time I fucked you properly."

Mr. Douglas waved a foil packet at her. "Mustn't forget this." As he fumbled with the wrapping, Sandra watched him impatiently she wasn't in the mood for any delay. Once he was satisfied the protection was in place, he turned back to her and positioned her at the edge of the desk, pulling her legs up around his waist as if to anchor her in position to receive his cock. Moving slowly at first, he edged his cock into her as if wary it wouldn't fit. Then he started to move it backwards and forwards, harder and faster with each thrust, his heavy balls slapping against her. With each powerful lunge, despite the fact her legs were held in position, Sandra had to grip the edge of the desk to stop herself from falling off as she writhed wildly about as a momentous orgasm started to take hold of her.

Mr. Douglas gripped her legs harder as his cock jerked and flooded inside her. He loosened his hold on her and collapsed back into the chair, his own breathing erratic. Sandra now totally discomfited by her wayward behaviour slipped off the desk as gracefully as she could and sat in the opposite chair.

Neither looked at each other, the suddenness of the shared intimacy disappearing as quickly as it had happened. Both turned away from each other as they tried to tidy themselves up. As she took another handful, Sandra made a note to herself to replace Chad's tissues before he came back.

Mr. Douglas coolly sat down behind the desk, which wasn't as tidy as when Sandra had walked in. He tidied up the stacks of paper and placed them neatly here and there. As she watched him organise the desk Sandra wondered how she was going to leave the office with any decorum. She could barely look him in the face. His next words nearly left her speechless.

"Are you free for dinner tonight?" he asked, pausing in his tidying-up.

"I, um yes. Yes, I am."

"Good." He smiled. "If that was the starter. I can't wait for the main course!"

To be continued...