Our Natural Selection Ch. 02

Story Info
The perverse joy of fucking my pregnant slut of a sister.
2.8k words
4.24
144.3k
41
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood back to admire my handiwork, or in this case my mouthiwork. The glazed look of demented rapture in my sister's blue eyes was a delight; obviously alternating the torture of her lactating breasts between using my teeth and my flogger was driving her into the stinging sensory overload that she was increasingly addicted to. Although initially unplanned, or rather unconcerned about the chance of it happening, the impregnation of my teenage sibling was now paying dividends in debauchery that I could never have dreamed of. She stood slightly swaying but keeping a respectful posture before me... naked and slender apart from the sexy roundness of her full belly and the reddened roundness of her tormented tits, marked most adorably by the welts of the flail and the love bites I'd just presented upon them as I tested the taste of mixing the dripping mother's milk with the heady liquids I'd smeared upon them scooped from her freely flowing cunt.

Impending motherhood certainly had my enslaved slut of a sister blooming... the harsh treatment I'd inflicted so far and the fact her hands were tied behind her back had her perfectly formed chest thrust out as if begging for further attention; her heavy breathing adding to their distress in a manner that had fierce lust rising up inside me.

Pure white mother's milk was still escaping slightly from her rock hard nipples, a reaction from the flagellation or my determined suckling maybe; whichever it was it was a beautiful sight to behold and I had the overwhelming desire to use her ripe, productive breasts for further defilement. Grabbing my angelic slut of a sister again by the red mane of hair I pulled her rudely towards her childhood bed, a sturdy 4 poster, and since her bound hands made her powerless to resist even if she'd wanted to it took the merest of pulling to off balance my slave so she landed softly upon her mattress, her hands still tied behind her back and trapped underneath her as I maneuvered her square on her bed, the slim body I'd pinned down there so often in the past looking unusual with the full stomach normally so flat sticking up out of place. However my sub slut's delicate situation didn't make me hesitate my grabbing of each shapely ankle in turn and securing it firmly to the adjacent bed post so her legs were bound splayed wide, fully exposing her tantalizing oozing cunt in a way that I knew made her fully feel like the whore she had become for me.

I drank in this glorious sight stood at the base of the bed, my lecherous gaze going from her glistening spread thighs to the swell of her baby filled belly and up to her pretty face peering expectantly over the tummy lump, her clear blue eyes shining with excitement and anticipation.... since we'd embarked on this amorous and amoral adventure all those months ago she'd increasing become addicted to taboo treatment and whilst pregnancy had increased her appetite for her Master's cock wherever I saw fit to insert it in her the opportunities for this prolonged gratification had been scarce of late and I intended to tease my insatiable sibling and give her a fucking that she'd remember. Therefore I made myself not plunge my aching erection deep into her gloriously enticing vagina and instead dipped my head between her lean and lovely legs and ran my tongue up the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh and dipped my face into the oasis of her delicious cunt, my tongue forcing itself inside her tight hole and being rewarded by feeling her entire body shudder helplessly beneath my wet enclosed face as I drove my tongue wildly following the stream to flick against her girl-lube flavoured puckered anus then slowly back up to trace the folds of her engorged labia and seek out her hard nub of smooth clitoris and draw on it gently with my teeth whilst maintaining the swirling of my tongue against that most receptive of buds.

I kept up the oral pressure until my teenage fuck toy was squirming against me in a most gratifying way, trying to thrust her bald pubic mound against my face with abandoned passion; I took a last lap into her liquid reserves then crawled up her body maintaining my soaked lips and tongue against her searing flesh, slowly up the rise of her occupied stomach licking and spreading her own wet wanton excesses across her taut skin. I hesitated when I felt the indent of her belly button under my lips, teased it wetly, then continued up the rise of her tummy until I'd reached its uppermost peak where I allowed myself the magnificent view down the other side of the slope.

My prized breeding slut was gazing up at me with sheer perverse joy covering her sweet face and painful looking welts covering her leaking tits and now they had grown in size to provide maternal nursing services it was time to use them to serve my depraved lust. I moved from between my squirming sibling's parted legs and kneeling on the bed roughly raised her by her shoulders into a high enough position so I could fumble underneath her body and release the slipknot binding her wrists together.....I'd hate for them to become cramped and numb just when I had use of them. Once freed, I shoved her back into the laid on her back position, still at my mercy with her ankles secured tightly and spread wide. My possessed pet had a slightly quizzical look upon her beautiful face but she trusted her big brother enough not to seem too concerned.... even when I threw my leg over the petite part of her upper body and knelt looking down at her, my heavy manhood a solid shaft between my view of her wet breasts and sweat glistening face. I carefully lowered myself down onto her still skinny rib cage and pinned her down completely, enjoying the sensation of her tummy bulge rubbing against my buttocks as I took my staining and bobbing erection in hand and angled it down enough to make contact with the tormented tit flesh, radiating heat delightfully against the sensitive purple bulb of my insanely aroused cock. "I'm in the mood to fuck your breasts now I've made then receptive to the task with the flogger," I casually declared to my lusciously lactating slave as I gripped her wrists and positioned her tiny hands upon the tantalizingly tactile treasures that were her tortured tits. All thoughts of alliteration use were nearly blotted out of my mind as my natural slut of a sister mashed her maternally enlarged mammary glands together to envelope my grateful prick, the protruding teats secreting milky goodness in the process as if trying to match the lubricant producing properties of her always moist cunt.

I groaned in appreciation of the sensation and instinctively thrust my pelvis forward... I'd been aching to put my erection to its natural use all day and the perverse soft haven of my sex slave's cleavage was irresistible after the painfully arousing treatment I'd treated her to recently... especially as I was defiling the purity of motherhood with every lewd motion of my groin, the tempo of my stabbing cock increasing as animal lust surged up in me, the excitement added to by the depraved look of bliss on my licentious sister's face at being used in this manner as she managed to keep my pounding cock enveloped between her punished breasts whilst also pinching and manipulating her engorged nipples so that as a rhythm was achieved her attentive actions stimulated twin jets of warm dairy richness spurting up against my hairy belly and chest as a perverted premonition of the effect that this tit-fucking was bound to have upon my quivering cock. Much as I was seized with the desire to lose all self control and add my hot cum to the creamy concoction being created on my sister's chest I resisted the urge... from the frantic tugging on her nipples that my sister was indulging in I knew she was desperate for the hard fucking that all this innocent foreplay had been leading up to and intoxicating as the sensation of abusing her in this manner was I wouldn't deserve to Own her body and mind if I gave into every selfish compulsion to cum over her, much as my libido was screaming at me to give in the animal lust surging up from this latest piece of depravity we were sharing with gleeful abandon.

My pelvic thrusts were getting harder into her increasingly slippery cleavage and with a little more momentum I lifted my body higher and slid up her, straddling her wet breasts enough to force the tip of my cock past her up tilted chin and hard against her mouth....the passion of the moment had ensured that my slaves mouth was already hanging slightly loose and she instinctively widened it to accept the intruding purple cock meat, her lips greedily closing round its bulging rim as her tongue darted across its taut smoothness with well practiced skill seeking out the most sensitive areas and sending fresh waves of electric shocks of pure pleasure shooting throughout my entire body. I was still jerking my hips in the same frantic piston motion that I'd been enjoying as I fucked her tits and my accommodating slave bravely took it, but I wasn't so lost to lust to not realize that my impromptu positioning was a heavy burden for her abused breasts. I swung myself off her chest whilst ensuring that my orally lavished erection remained snugly inside my sister's pretty mouth and kneeling by her head I took grip on that most convenient of hand holds and used her hair to pull her mouth into the best angle for some forced fellatio. The wild lust surging up in me was matched by the sense of Domination and power I had over my precious sibling... to take her like this, impregnated, and sexually defile her to the extent I had this evening was an indescribable feeling... and then to look down and watch her devour my pounding cock with such devotion...life was good.

It was a further source of gratification to see than my unrepentant nymphomaniac sub was so lost to the intensity of the occasion that she had brazenly snaked an arm down and round the full swell of her belly to reach out to stroke her fat little clitoris whilst the other hand still milked herself, roughly moving from nipple to nipple and releasing the pent up cream as her orgasm obviously approached. This vision of inappropriate motherhood behaviour had me forcing my solid shaft hard against the back of her throat in approval... a move that did nothing to dampen her desperate actions, but I drew back from the blink of total loss of self control, much as I wanted to erupt hard into her mouth and trigger her own orgasm.

But my baby sister deserved only one way of being made to cum for her Master; the same way she'd been placed in her current delicate situation, a semi-permanent hormonal state of frenzied arousal that had pushed her voracious appetites to new levels.. I threw myself backwards, wrenching my erection from the perfect seal of her soft lips with an obscene pop and slid off the bed, eliciting a frustrated whimper from my human pet. Keeping my feverish mind fixed upon the final prize I hurried to the foot of the bed and released the slipknots binding my sibling's trim ankles to the posts with lustful haste. "Present yourself, slave," I growled in a guttural tone that reflected my concupiscent mood and despite her sexually dazed condition she had been trained well enough to react without the need to think... with some slight difficulty due to her full belly she raised herself and turned over so she was in the required kneeling position, bent forward holding her body horizontal with a firm grip on the bed's headboard and ready for convenient mounting. I hesitated for a moment to admire the breathtaking sight of my compliant slave awaiting her reward, her pert round buttocks and firm thighs a beautiful frame for her puffy engorged cunt, leaking a steady stream of clear viscous fuck fluid expectantly and alongside the burning desire I felt a sense of accomplishment. I had taken my sweet sibling and transformed her into this panting, pregnant pain whore before me and in enslaving her given her the freedom to give herself to the sexual sordidness that such a deserving licentious girl could only ever be truly happy wallowing in. "You are mine," I whispered as my hands gripped her hips and my impatient erection buried itself in the slippery groove of her bald cunt and skated along its wet folds until I felt its slightly gaping ingress positioned around the tip of my intruding prick. I had to take her then and with firm determination I sank my granite-hard shaft into her ripe tightness in one thrust, lubricated as she was it was still a marvelous resistance as I penetrated her as deep as I could and the mind blowing sensations breaking over me where enhanced by the fact that my slut of a slave started to cum as soon as I entered her and forced myself down to the hilt. Single orgasms were no longer an option for my insatiable nymph tho' and I took her back-arching orgasm as a request to be fucked harder... a request I intended to fulfill. Drawing back, I began to pound her silky cunt with animal abandon, my thighs slapping against her buttocks as I rammed myself harder and deeper with every piston-like thrust. The chain reaction of orgasms exploding through my sister's frame was impressive and she was lost to her normal submissive nature in the throes of such violent, rapturous exhilaration. "I love you, Master," she yelled. "Fuck me hard and make me your whore, please never stop.... use me forever and keep making me cum so nasty like the disgusting slut I am... Oh, Sir... fill my womb again...fuck me fuck me fuck me—" She was getting incoherent as climax after climax rocked her petite frame and I took firmer hold on her convulsing thighs in case her state of delirious disconnect made her forget her delicate position and collapse flat on her swollen stomach, although her knuckles were showing white as she held on to the headboard as if her life depended upon it. My own orgasm was fast approaching as her spasming velvet cunt gripped my faster pounding erection and her pleas of unabated ecstasy rang in my ears...I wanted to shoot my hot and heavy load against her cervix as a final spur to the string of orgasms that were making her jerk uncontrollably beneath me, and as sometimes happens in these moments a quiet little though popped into my head amongst all the white hot single minded thoughts of lust. 'I wonder if my slave will still be this tight after the birth?' I mused abstractly and the answer I gave myself finally pushed me to the point of no return.... a looser cunt would give me the opportunity to begin fisting training. This delightful prospect and a final deep impaling thrust had my senses swimming with the electric bliss of release... I erupted deep into my already defiled slave's body and kept my unwholesome fucking going as load after incestuous load filled her... as expected, this pushed my delicious slut beyond the realms of pleasure tolerance and she went limp as ecstasy engulfed her rationality altogether. Still grinding my cock into her clutching cunt I held her hips tightly as she collapsed her head down into the pillows in final surrender, her impregnated stomach nevertheless protected in that bowing position. My jerking cock finally discharged the last of its seed and I knelt with our loins still fused together whilst I recovered whatever composure I could. My sister was muttering nonsense words of gratitude and servitude into the pillow as I gently withdrew my still erect cock from her body and rolled her onto her back just to be safe Her face was glowing with sexual serenity although she appeared to have passed out. Slightly concerned, I bent to examine her and sensing my proximity her blue eyes slowly opened and she gave me a brilliant smile of pure bliss before remembering her duties and opening her mouth happily to accept my slightly drooping cock which she lapped clean with contented dedication, her tongue relishing the final seeping of sperm that had originally placed her in this maternal condition that we were abusing so perversely.