Our New Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot tubs, Booze, Doobies, MILFS, 3 New Friends.
1.4k words
3.84
19.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've learned that old habits can be a source of hot sex.

My wife and I were walking on a beach along the Oregon Coast. It was an early spring day. Partly cloudy, 65 degrees. Idyllic for Oregon.

As we walked we were talking about a mutual friend, Maggie.

Maggie had recently divorced after 20 years. She and her husband fell out of love.

A few months ago, Maggie went to Portland to get a boob job. I've been trying to get a good look at her new boobies with no luck.

Shelly and I were talking about Maggie's new dating experiences and her disillusionment. She's tried Match online and keeps getting the Goober's who are either just cheating on thier spouse or aren't looking for a serious relationship.

Shelly told me that Maggie was going to meet a new "match" at a local beach bar that night. I suggested that we also go to the same bar for a bite to eat as an excuse to meet Maggie and her date.

Before we drove to the bar, we had a few drinks at home. Shelly likes her fruity drinks and one stiff drink makes her loose.

When we arrived at the bar, we noticed Maggie sitting with a 30 something couple and a 50ish looking guy. We sat at a table nearby and waved at Maggie. She came over and it was clear that she had been drinking a few already. She hugged Shelly and gave me a slow kiss on the cheek that slid to the corner of my mouth. I felt a strange tingling in my pants. Maggie asked Shelly to go to the restroom with her.

As I sat at the table I ordered drinks for Shelly and I and pretended not to take interest in Maggie's date and friends. But I really did check them out. The 30 something couple were your average Oregonians, tattooed and a bit out of shape. She was blonde (bleach blonde), small tits, a muffin top spilled out over her jeans, I guessed she was 5'6". He was also tattooed, shaved head, beard. I guessed him to be 5'11" and 200 lbs.

Maggie's date was about 5'8", physically fit with jet black hair.

They were all drinking craft beer.

When Shelly and Maggie came back from the rest room, Shelly told me that the date was a bust and Maggie was trying to figure a way out or to liven up the date.

I could tell that they were all pretty toasted so I offered to drive us all back to Maggie's place for drinks and talk after Shelly and I ate our dinner.

Maggie's house is on the beach. She lives in Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock is her view from her back deck.

We have a large Suburban and it was easy for us to drive the whole group.

During the drive we all talked and laughed. I asked everyone if they needed anything before we arrived at Maggie's place. The 30 something couple, Jillian and Brad whispered to each other and asked if i would stop at a pot shop.

As I looked in the rear view mirror I could see the look of surprise in Maggie's eyes. She said that was okay if they smoked it outside of her house.

I found a pot shop and they went in and were out quickly. While we waited Shelly, who was drunk since leaving the bar, said that she would smoke pot too if they offered.

When we got to Maggie's place, Maggie gave her guests a tour. After restroom breaks we found ourselves on the deck. It was dark. It was cold. I suggested that we all hop in the hot tub.

By now, Jillian and Brad had pulled out a pre-roll and lit it up. They passed it to Shelly, who said she would if Maggie and her date Alan would too.

Jillian handed the doobie to Alan who took a drag and passed it to Maggie. Soon we were all stoned.

We were drinking too. A beer for me and the guys, a glass if wine for the girls.

I talked to Alan. His story was pretty much the same as Maggie's, failed marriage, no children at home, ex ran off with a swinging friend.

I asked him to clarify. He told me that he and his ex wife were involved with a swinger group and his wife ran off with a single dude half her age, a black guy with a dick as big as her arm. He told me that Jillian and Brad were also a part of the swinger group and they were along on the date for moral support.

I was glad to be stoned because I wondered how I was going to help my friend get out of this crazy, sexy predicament.

Shelly and Maggie were in the kitchen heating up garlic bread and marinara sauce.

Alan, Brad, Jillian and I were standing on the deck. I took the cover off of the hot tub.

Maggie and Shelly came out and Maggie asked if everyone was down to soak.

I already knew the answer to that. These people were swingers for hells sake.

Maggie said she had tee shirts and shorts for everyone. Shelly said she didn't need anything because she was ok with skinny dipping. Everyone but Alan and Maggie agreed that skinny dipping was great.

Soon we were all in the tub.

Alan being a gentleman donned a tee shirt and shorts, Maggie put on a black bikini.

Maggie's recent boob job was nice. I hadn't been able to get a good look at her hooters until then. Wow! Maggie is 52, 5'2", dark curly hair, 115 lbs and her new boobs had to be D-cups and they are perky.

Shelly has big boobs too. She was blessed with them naturally. Shelly is 5'5", 125 lbs.

Once we were in the tub, I sat next to Shelly on my right and Maggie on my left. Alan sat next Maggie, Jillian sat next to Alan, then Brad sat between Jillian and Shelly.

Once the jets were turned on, I wasted no time in feeling up my wife. I ran my fingers up her thigh and teased her pussy. I was having fun and it appeared that everyone else was just talking.

Shelly started grabbing my cock and soon it was hard. She stroked my cock for a few minutes and in my stoned recklessness I put my hand on Maggie's thigh. I realized what I did at the same time that Maggie turned her face to me and said "What was that?"

I said "oops." I apologized and focused my attention on Shelly's pussy and thigh.

After a few more hits and swigs, Shelly said that she was too hot and needed to get out of the tub for a bit. Jillian and Brad agreed and the three of them got out and sat on the deck.

Alan excused himself to use the restroom.

Maggie and stayed in the tub. I purposely remained sitting next to Maggie. My hard-on was starting to soften, when I felt Maggie's had brush my thigh. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed.

She left her hand on my upper thigh. I wondered if this were a test concocted by my wife. But when Maggie rubbed her way up my thigh to my balls I knew better.

Maggie was rubbing my cock as I looked over at Shelly, Jillian and Brad who were busy talking. I couldn't hear what they were talking about over roar of the hot tub jets.

Maggie's eyes were closed as she said that she knew I was checking out her new boobs. I told her that i was curious about how they looked and felt.

Maggie told me that i could feel them if i wanted. I slid my hand up to cop a feel. Wow! What a difference implants make!

As Alan came back out to the deck, he paused to talk to the others. I watched my wife as I groped Maggie's tits and she stroked my cock.

I could see that Shelly's attention was on Brads dick. As she talked her eyes kept looking at his semi-hard cock.

Jillian must have told Alan that he should lose the clothing because he called out to Maggie and asked if she cared if he went commando. Maggie replied that was cool while she continued to rub my wiener.

At that point the timer went off of the jets and the water went calm. That was at the same time that the others came back to the tub.

Shelly saw what was going on and said, "Maggie is jerking off my husband, I guess I'll have to do that to Alan!"

By then I didn't care. I wanted to cum.