Our New In-Laws

Story Info
A novel about meeting the in-laws.
2.5k words
4.45
125.2k
19

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novelista
Novelista
40 Followers

"Jack, I'm falling asleep, let me wake up Jenni, and she can sit up here and keep you company." Allison Baker rubbed her eyes. They had been driving all day from Denver to Los Angeles. With his income as an electronics design engineer and her riches from being a partner in her law firm.

Her husband nodded. "I'm good, after all the coffee I've had I can make it fine. Only another couple of hours to go."

"I need some sleep before meeting Isaac's parents. I can't have the mother of the groom seeing the luggage under my eyes."

Allison wearily turned the passenger captain's chair and stood up. The meeting with Jenni's fiancé tomorrow worried her. Jenni always found a more important question to discuss when Allison asked about them. Jenny called them "liberal." The word carried too many facets to bring Allison comfort. Allison came from a long line of conservative Republicans. The idea of spending family times with liberals didn't please her at all.

In the bedroom her daughter was sleeping on the quilt covering. Allison sighed at the sight of the little girl who was always such an angel sleeping in her panties. She never cared about modesty and gave her father far too much exposure. Allison sat on the edge of the king-sized bed. She touched her daughter's cheek slowly rousing her from a dream of whose nature would have shocked her mother. "Jenni, go up and keep your dad company while he drives."

Jenni sat up and moaned, "Oh, Mom, I'm too tired."

Allison tossed her a tee shirt. "Cover those things up before you go up there."

Her daughter was blessed with a pair of breasts that would earn her a spot in Playboy. Large and standing tall, without a blemish on them capped with dark brown nipples, Jenni was twenty-five and proud of them, always wearing deep cleavage to show off as much of them as possible. The tee shirt, without a bra, hugged them tightly. She tugged on the hem so it covered her panties and headed up forward.

Her mother tossed the girl a pair of shorts. "Wear these too." Jack saw in his mirror his only daughter pull up the tiny shorts covering her exposed bottom.

She slipped into the empty passenger chair. "Mom said you need company."

He looked over, "Yeah, I should be okay, but a little company never hurt." He saw his daughter's attire. "You didn't need to dress up for this job." She knew he was talking about her lack of a bra.

Her relationship with her father was easy going. She didn't mind his looks at her lush body; she rather enjoyed it. Jenni pulled a Cosmo from the rack under the cup holders. She flipped on the reading light. The bright light shone like a spot light over the two stars on her chest highlighting every detail.

"Mom's worried about Isaac's parents."

Jenni flipped a couple of pages. "I am too."

"Mom says you won't talk about them."

"Dad, they don't fit into any mold that's she's going to care for."

"Can you tell me? What is so awful about them?"

Jenni stared at an advertisement selling Calvin Kline jeans. "Dad, they work in adult entertainment."

Her father processed the idea, "You mean porn?"

Jenni gave him a week grin, "Yeah, they make adult videos."

"Oh shit!" He whispered.

"Yeah, and his mom was a big star in her time."

"A porn star?" Allison had never approved of pornography. Once Jack had brought home a Playboy, Allison had found it and burned it in their fireplace. He gave up on porn until the Internet made it much easier to hide.

"Yeah, a big-time porn star, her stage name was Cherri Pickle, but now everyone calls her Dee Dee." Jenni giggled. "Her husband produced and directed and she starred. Now they both direct. They've made a mint, Daddy."

Jack's mind tried to match the name with a body, but couldn't. "Well, I guess we don't get to pick our fiancé's parents."

Jenni dropped the magazine back in the rack. "That's not all, Daddy."

"No, there's more." She turned the chair and propped her feet on her father's leg. "When Isaac turned eighteen he started acting for them."

His hand gripped her foot. "So, you're marrying a porn star?"

"Yes, Daddy, I am." Her tone told him that arguing would be useless.

"Your mother's not going to like this at all." He absently massaged the top of her foot imagining Allison's reaction at having to tell her right-wing family that her daughter was marrying a man with such a past.

Jenni casually flipped the magazine pages. "Oh, Daddy, I think she'll like it even less when she finds out I've been in them too." He reflexively pinched her foot. "Ouch!" She sat up pulling her feet back.

His stricken look communicated his opinion of this. "You? You've been in adult movies?"

She curled her feet under her bottom. "Yeah, I've done about six of them, Daddy. It pays very well."

"I can't believe this. It will kill your mother." His mind reeled at his daughter's revelations. "She'll never accept this."

"Daddy, it's not so bad. Porn's a big business. I'm just trying to make it as an actress in a company owned by my future husband and his family. They're not going to abuse me."

His pale face gleamed in the oncoming headlights of a truck. "How did you get started with them?"

Jenni turned her chair forward so she didn't have to look at her father's stricken face. "Two years ago, I went to the unemployment office and they sent me on an interview at KIT Productions." She put up her feet and told her father how it all started.

"I started as their receptionist, Daddy."

"How did you get involved with Isaac?" Jack asked.

Jenni shrugged. "Like most co-workers, chatting over coffee, he asked me out to lunch and dinner. We hit it off, Daddy."

"And the acting?" His fear of asking the question didn't exceed his fear of the answer.

"His folks, who are very nice people, were making a movie about six months ago. Isaac had the starring role and the actress didn't show up. After working there a year and a half, Daddy, I was a bit numb to the sex and nudity I saw every day. Taking my clothes off and making love to my boyfriend under ten thousand watts of lights and with a crew around just didn't seem so awful."

Jack couldn't think of a reply to this. Jenni paused and then turned to her father. "The biggest problem, Daddy, was that I was good. When I saw the movie, even I could see it was well above average. So I made more, and the more I made the better I got."

She picked up the Cosmo again. "I started getting fan mail, Daddy. I did appearances at adult theaters. I was paid well, and Isaac proposed to me."

Jack smirked, "Sounds like Cinderella."

"Daddy, don't be nasty. You have to help me break this to mom. She's going to die when she finds out."

"Do you have a copy of one of your movies?" He asked.

"Yeah, in my bag." I was curious.

"Leave one out where Mom can find it."

"Daddy, are you crazy?" Jenni barked.

"Do you have the nerve to sit down and tell her yourself?" He fired back.

"No..." Jenni sighed. "I was hoping you would tell her."

"Me? How would this information come to me? From watching one of your movies? She would know you told me. Or that I was watching porn in my spare time. Either would be bad for me." He looked at his daughter and had no need to wonder what made her a porn star. "You have to tell her."

"How long before we get there?"

"I'm parking on the edge of LA, we'll get a night's sleep, and then we'll drive in during the day. I think about nine or ten."

"Great, I live to see the next morning." Jenni pouted.

Jack's daughter rose to her fate. Rain drops sprinkled over the windshield as she walked back to the bed room. The windshield wipers swung in long arcs before Jack. He drove on toward their destination with the adult film industry. The click-clack of the wipers wore at his alertness without a companion beside him.

"What!!" The shriek slipped through the cracks around the door and made their way to echo off the windshield. Jack jerked into full consciousness. "What!!" A second scream followed the first. He frowned at the knowledge that today was barely born and it was starting badly.

The shouts that reached his tired ears told him that his wife was taking their daughter's new career badly. Then quiet reigned. It was a quiet so total that his need for simulation led him to take a rest top exit. He parked the RV away from the semis parked for the night.

He filled their 12-volt coffee pot and waited while the coffee dripped into the pot. The quiet led him to the bedroom door. His ear pressed against the wood. Silence. The knob turned quietly, a whisper in the stillness. The room was dark, but the bright lights of the rest area illuminated the bed. His wife and daughter were sleeping. Without an answer to his unasked question Jack filled his coffee cup and returned to the driver's seat.

He stopped at a rest area just outside of LA at one am. The upper bunk had an alarm clock he set for eight am and went to sleep.

"Jack." The sound of his name cleared the clouds from his mind. His wife stood on a stool and shook him awake. "Let's get going."

The face of the woman he married twenty-eight years ago was expressionless. His daughter was making a fresh pot of coffee. Her face was just as blank. He rolled from the small bed and dropped to the floor. Neither woman troubled to inform him of the results of the late night screaming.

He accepted a cup of coffee from Jenni. He set the GPS to their final destination. Only the fluid voice of the GPS spoke as it instructed him to get on the expressway. He kept creating reasons to look over his shoulder. Allison and Jenni vanished into the bedroom again.

Driving the RV though the Los Angeles traffic kept his mind off his troubles. The women didn't emerge from the bedroom until he pulled the RV up to the gated driveway and stopped at the security station. The intercom was meant for use with cars, so Jack opened the door and stepped down to the ground.

His instructions said to press button four. He waited until a young man's voice responded, "Mr. Baker?"

"Yes, I'm Jack Baker."

The iron gate over the drive slowly opened.

"Mr. Baker, you will soon arrive at another gate, wait until it opens and then drive through. Do not get out of your vehicle. After a short drive you will pass through another gate. After a sharp left turn you may park on the left side of the lot. You may then exit your vehicle."

Jack saw the camera on top the wall and waved. He climbed back into the RV and drove onto the estate. The road entered a belt of trees that hid the home from the road. Jack knew that his daughter was marrying into serious money. He followed his instructions and as he made the sharp turn at the end saw the house. It was the largest house he had ever seen.

The bedroom door opened and Allison and Jenni appeared identically dressed in white shorts and blouses. Allison peered out the window and saw the house. "You were right. It is huge." Her voice still carried a chill.

"Jack, you shower and get changed. Meet us inside." Allison ordered with a dark look.

Her husband nodded, not wanting to have any of Allison's mood directed at him. Jack watched the women open the side door and leave him behind. He wondered at the amount of porn it took to build a house like this. He knew he couldn't meet his new in-laws dressed in day old clothes and beard. Lying across the bed was an outfit matching his wife and daughter. While he stripped he saw his daughter's duffle bag was half-open. He peeked inside and saw a DVD case. He checked the window and saw he was alone. The cover featured a picture of his daughter, naked and hugging another girl. "Backyard Lesbians 5" splashed the cover. On the backside he saw his daughter reclined at poolside with a girl's face pressed into her pussy. The smile on her face told him she wasn't being forced to lie there and accept the other girl's attentions.

He opened the case and put the DVD in the bedroom player. His daughter's segment was the third. Sitting on the edge of the bed he jumped to the third chapter. Two girls were lying on lounge chairs. His daughter was wearing a string bikini like he had never seen her wear.

"Cassie? Are you as horny as I am?" His daughter said to the other girl.

"Becky. I've told you I'm not making it with you. I have a boyfriend."

His daughter pulled down her top. Her history of immodest dress made the sight of her breasts less shocking than with most fathers. He had seen them many times, but never with her pulling on the nipples and twisting them.

"God Becky, you are such a slut."

His daughter giggled and pulled off her top. "Becky, I just can wait until the guys get here. I need to cum." She said this with such wetness in her voice that Jack felt a twitch and looked down to see his cock begin to rise.

"Oh, shit!" He hit the pause button just as Jenni pushed her fingers under her swimsuit bottom. He had a hard on from watching his daughter. His daughter's skin was no stranger, but getting hard was.

He peeked out the window again. Why wasn't anyone missing him?

Back to the bed he sat down and looked at the frozen image of his daughter. He picked up the remote to turn off the picture, but he pressed play.

He sat on the edge of the bed for twenty minutes and saw his daughter convince Becky that she was horny enough to make it with her. His hand closed around his cock when they girls kissed. When Jenni came screaming from Cassie's talented tongue with the camera focused close up on Jenni's face, he popped his load on the bedroom floor.

He scrambled to get the DVD back into the case and back in Jenni's bag in the exact position he had found it. He mopped up the floor with a towel and headed for the shower.

He dressed in his all-white uniform and stepped out into his new world.

Novelista
Novelista
40 Followers