Our New In-Laws Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novelista
Novelista
40 Followers

Milt pulled free of Allison and left her dazed and slurping up Isaac's cock. He made for the secure room and turned off the sound field. As the field died the raging sexual energy drained away. Jack pulled from Jenni's pussy and rubbed a couple of drops of his cum on her ass.

"Daddy, that was awesome. One of the best fucks I've ever had." She turned around and kissed her father. The field left behind a sense of euphoria. It was one of the most powerful effects, because it left the feeling of pleasure and wanting to do it again. Previous tests showed the warm glow took days to wear off. So rather than guilt setting in after taking his daughter sexually, Jack felt that he and she had done something very right and would do it again, very soon.

Jenni took his hand and led him over to her mother who lay flat on the deck chair. "Mom, are you okay?" She looked so quiet.

Her mother smiled, "I'm very okay." She reached for her daughter's hand. "I saw you and your dad enjoying each other."

"It was great, Mom."

Milt came back to the pool. "I think we need some steaks to recover from this. Dinner is in twenty minutes. The dress is naked."

Jack helped his wife to her feet. "You were awesome, babe." He kissed her. Her tongue surged into his mouth pushing some of Isaac's cum into his mouth. Not bad, he though.

"I loved it, Jack. Milt and Isaac are great." Her body still glowed red with the power of her climax. "How could I have ever passed up pleasure like this?"

"I don't know, honey, but I think things are going to be different with all of us now." Jack wrapped his arms around his naked wife and daughter.

"Daddy, I'm so glad you and Mom came to visit Isaac and his parents."

"Jack, we can't go back to the way things were." Allison softly told her husband. "We just can't."

Novelista
Novelista
40 Followers
12