Our New In-Laws Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novelista
Novelista
41 Followers

"Perfected, Sir?" Milton saw his honey discard the tissues and lie back on the desk. She began to masturbate.

"Yes!" He slammed the side of the coil. "We need to get the size of these down to something portable, and then we put one in every home in the world. We could make a fortune."

Delores sat up and looked at the men plotting. She slid off the desk to the floor. Both men watched her large tits bounce as she walked up to the control panel. "I think it's time to fuck, again." She pushed the button.

Again the lights dimmed. Delores pulled her father to the desk. She shoved him up and groaned, "Daddy, this time you're in my ass and Milton is in my cunt." Dr. Kelly's dick twitched making his daughter giggle. She mounted Daddy and his prick slipped up her asshole without a problem. She lay back and moaned, "Daddy, play with my titties. Milt, come fuck my cunt."

Milton mounted her and the two men pleasured Delores together. Long cocks rubbed through the thin membranes of Delores's interior. As her cries rose in volume and the wicked language grew more exciting, the security camera overhead carried every nuance exposed to their high-definition view. The boys in the security department made copies before passing the DVD on to the school administration. Milton Oscar and Albert Kelly didn't need to resign; they were fired.

Novelista
Novelista
41 Followers
12