Our New Lifestyle Ch. 01

Story Info
Brian and Angela embark on her sexual liberation.
2.6k words
3.92
38.6k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timman65
timman65
13 Followers

Chapter One "Setting the Table"

Let me start by saying if I am not the luckiest guy in the world I am very close to the top. My wife Angela is beautiful, smart, highly sexed, successful and loving. My story, however, surrounds some changes in our lives as she approached 40 years old.

Over the years, Angela and I have enjoyed many things inside of our bedroom. From fantasies to bondage to every toy imaginable to all night fuck sessions. Angela's fantasies range from male to female, from white to black and from elegant to slutty. Forget about my fantasies as I have all that I can handle keeping up with her. Angela is a wonderful fuck! Period! And, best of all, Angela has never cheated as I have been able to provide her with the amount of sex she requires. However, read on.

A few years ago, Angela's needs expanded. She explained that while she adored sex with me, she had only one life to live and she just had to explore more options. Frankly, I wasn't surprised as I always wondered how she could remain with just one sex partner. This did not evolve over time. It was like she had an epiphany event. Over dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants, Angela laid it out for me. I just sat and listened, as my cock grew extremely hard.

That evening Angela looked, as usual, drop dead sexy gorgeous. Her makeup, nails, blouse, skirt, heels just screamed "I have the money and the looks to do whatever I want!". Angela sipped on her champagne and slowly unbuttoned one button on her already revealing blouse. It was one of her signature moves to make sure she had my, and everyone else's attention. She certainly had my attention as I stared at her sheer silk blouse with her skimpy black bra showing through.

Angela then said, "Brian, you and I are so right for each other. I love you soooo much. You have provided me a life that most women could only dream of. The way you dote on me with cars, jewelry, clothes, trips and sex is fantastic. I would do anything for you. But, we are going to make some changes in our sexual routine. From this point forward, I want you to know that I will be having sexual adventures with men and women outside of our marriage. I am sorry if I shock you but, by the look on your face, I don't think I did. Now, Brian, you know I am sort of a lazy woman. So, here is your job. Just like you provide everything for me, you will also provide the men and women that I now require. You know how varied my interests are. So, Brian, you are in charge of procuring my sexual partners. I will not turn anyone, or anything, down. I will do anything and do it anywhere. It will be your choosing. I have thought a lot about this. I truly am a submissive slut that now requires extra servicing. Brian, this is not a choice for you. Frankly, I think you will go along with it quite willingly!"

She had no hesitation. She smiled throughout her little speech. At the end she smiled radiantly, took a long sip of her champagne and settled in for a wonderful dinner. She didn't even ask my opinion or thoughts. Well, I can tell you, this was what fantasies are made of. It was like a big gift had been laid in my lap. Should I act shocked? Surprised? Willing? Could I share Angela? Could I even provide her what she required? Women? We had fantasized about this during many lovemaking sessions but where would I go to meet her needs in that department?

Think about it. A highly sexed woman telling you to provide her with the people for her to explore the breadth and depth of her sexual desires. We know a lot of people and many of those would be excellent partners for her. But how do you say to your best friends, "Hey, come over and fuck my wife, no strings attached!" My mind was reeling with the possibilities. Thank God for the internet and all of the expanding hook-up sites I thought.

Angela continued to look at me and not saying a word. She then broke my trance and went on to say, "Brian, dear, you seem speechless which is quite odd. I need your understanding and agreement now. Oh, and by the way, you will not be enjoying sex with anyone else but me. I will include you as appropriate in order to reward you and to serve your voyeuristic nature. You may buy sex wear for me. You may help get me dressed and prepared. You may service me before and after my activities. You may watch. You may even service me during some of the events. I ensure you that you will be fully satisfied but quite busy, indeed. My sexual appetite is overwhelming right now, and I will require a lot of servicing. You do not need my approval of your choices. I trust that I will not be disappointed. You name the person, the place, the activity and your slut wife will comply."

Well, I really wasn't speechless. And I wasn't surprised at the conditions she laid out. Deep down, Angela is quite the submissive. Commanding outside of the bedroom and submissive during sex. Quite the combination but, not rare. Many A-type personalities need that kind of release.

I let Angela finish before I gave her the biggest smile she has ever seen. I wanted to let her know, right out of the gate, that I was all in. But, I also wanted her to know that I didn't know if I could find the studs and other sluts she would require. I mean in the quantity she was letting on about. What if I could not keep up the supply? What would she do? I brought all of this up as well as asking if there were any boundaries as I definitely did not want to fuck this up. Angela advised me that there were no boundaries and no limit to quantity. But there was a definite minimum and I had better not slip below that. She didn't say what would happen if I did but I knew she would not be happy. Angela told me she would break both of us in on our new lifestyle but that it was to begin that night. Angela said, "Brian, dear, you look like a kid in a candy shop. Now, eating too much candy will make you sick. But too much of our new lifestyle will only make our marriage even stronger. So, while we enjoy our dinner, give a little thought to how events will take place when we leave this wonderful restaurant."

While we reverted to small talk my mind was racing. Tonight? Seriously? No time to prepare myself? Maybe that was the best thing?

I quickly devised a plan in my head. I could not step up to letting her fuck a stranger on our first escapade. I thought about it hard and settled on Kevin, a good friend of ours. Kevin was recently divorced and had always flirted with Angela. I knew he would love to get in her pants but would be petrified about the proposal. And, I knew that Angela found Kevin attractive. She admitted so and teased me during many of our lovemaking sessions about how she would love to fuck Kevin and that surely, he must have a huge cock. The fantasy always made me hard as a rock. And, after many times at the gym with Kevin, I was sure Angela would love his cock.

I got up from the table and told Angela that I needed to go make some arrangements. Angela said, "My dear Brian, you are so dutiful. Now, please make my first escapade memorable but have it all arranged in fifteen minutes."

Fifteen minutes? You have to be kidding. But, I have to tell you, I was excited, and my cock was hard as a rock. I kissed Angela lightly on the cheek and went off on my appointed rounds.

First, I texted Kevin to see where he was and what he was doing. He was in the middle of a business dinner but called me back thinking something was wrong. I answered and immediately got somewhat lightheaded and anxious. I had to convey to Kevin, in about 60 seconds, what I needed. Well, what Angela needed. I said, "Hey bud! I don't have much time to tell you this. Angela, well you know how she is, just told me she wanted to fuck you. Tonight. She has given me fifteen minutes to arrange it all. Before you say anything, trust me. You have my complete approval to do this. She is letting me call all of the shots about who and where and what, but it has to be tonight. Please do this for me. You know how good it will be."

Kevin, on the other end of the phone, was dead silent. So silent I thought I had lost the connection. Then I heard him exhale and say, "Geez Bro! You can't be serious. Sharing your sexy wife with me? Lord, I would love to help out, but I could not do that to you."

And so, it went. Back and forth for close to 10 minutes. Yes, you can. No, I can't. At the end, I said, "Kevin, you can and must do this. Angela is very demanding right now. No more discussion. I will be dropping her off at the Ritz in one hour. She will meet you in the bar. I will have a wonderful room reserved for you. Take her to the room and fuck the living daylights out of her! Angela will have an envelope for you. Please open it. Inside you will find my instructions of what you are to do with her. Bud, you will not be disappointed."

At this point Kevin sighed and said, "Brian, if I can do this for you I will. And for Angela." That is when I really shocked Kevin. I said, "Kevin, one little detail. Angela has no idea who it is that will fuck her tonight. I am under directions to select a man or woman and she will handle the rest. So, when you get to the bar, Angela will be there. It will be up to you to approach her and tell her that you are the guy. She will know you are the one when you ask her for the sealed envelope that she will have in her purse. After that, do what you may but follow the instructions very closely." Kevin was stunned but agreed to it all. He would be an idiot not to.

As I walked back to the table, I was conscious of the tent in my slacks. This was actually arousing me greatly. As I got to the table and prepared to sit down, Angela looked at her watch. Angela said, "You have one minute to go Brian. Is it all arranged?" I assured Angela everything was a go and that she would be quite pleased, indeed. At that point, I noticed Angela looked quite flushed. With a huge smile she moved her hand towards mine in order to give me something. Imagine my surprise to receive one of those vibrating eggs. And, it was coated in Angela's cunt juice. She then reached into her purse and handed be her tiny black thong. And, it was soaking we as well. Angela then said, "Brian dear. I left the house with the vibrating egg deep in my slutty cunt. While we have been talking I have been turning the vibrations up and down. When you left to arrange things, I turned it up to full blast. I closed my eyes in order to imagine the many cocks and pussies I will have going forward. A few minutes before you returned I experienced several strong orgasms. I thought I would pass out, but I hung on for your return. God! I am so excited! I hope you are as well. Oh, and one other thing, get out of your chair and look at my right ankle. Tell me what you think!"

I moved slowly as I could not imagine what Angela was up to. I look down her shapely leg and saw what was an ankle bracelet. I was a little shocked as Angela had always referred to women who wore those as sluts. Then it hit me. Looking at the ankle bracelet, which appeared to be solid gold, was the word SLUT suspended by two delicate chains. Shit, I about exploded right there. As I arose, Angela had a sultry smile on her face. She was glowing. She said, "Brian, you approve of my new look down there?" I just stammered, "God, yes."

With that we toasted our life going forward. Angela didn't ask anything about the arrangements I had made. As we drank and ate, I asked the waiter for a pen, paper and an envelope. Angela looked on but in a somewhat aloof way. No questions. No words.

When the writing supplies came, I penned a letter to Kevin. I wrote, "Dear Kevin. By receiving this note from Angela, you should know that she needs to be fucked by another man tonight. She has my permission. Well, actually she would be doing this even if I didn't approve. You are to take her to the room and fuck her like the slut she really is. While you may be pensive about it and want to treat her lovingly, don't. Angela is in heat and needs to be taken. Fuck all of her three holes deep and long. And, Kevin, no condoms for this slut. You are free to cum as much as you can or want in and on her. Make her beg for more of your cock. Make her scream. Make tonight something that she will not forget. Frankly, I don't know if you will be offered to Angela again but who knows. She is going to be quite busy with more cocks and cunts. Have fun and call me when you are done. I will come pick her up and reclaim her!"

I reread the letter, folded it and placed it in the envelope. I sealed the envelope and handed it to Angela. There was no name on the envelope. I said to Angela, "OK, you naughty slut. It is all set. I will be dropping you off at the Ritz in a bit. You will go to the bar and order a drink. A man will approach you and ask you if you have a letter for him. That is how you will know who it is that will be fucking you tonight. He will read the letter and then will proceed with my instructions. Of course, you will comply willingly as that is what you desire. I want you to enjoy your first of many slutty experiences!"

Angela was totally into it. She did not ask who the lover would be. What he would do to her or how long he would do it. Angela looked sexier than I have ever seen her. She just smiled at me and said, "So far, so good my husband. You have done well. My mind is reeling about what is going to happen. God, I feel liberated! But, know this, it is you I love and adore. You are my rock. And, Brian, you are going to love, love, love this new phase of our life."

To be continued.

Chapter Two is mostly from Angela's point of view including her being taken by Kevin.

timman65
timman65
13 Followers