Our New Naked Adventure Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rested like that for a few minutes, then I eased my dick out of Renee's ass, and stood up. "How about we all go to bed, now that everyone's had some fun, and we can get rested and have more fun tomorrow?"

"Renee, instead of sleeping in the extra bedroom, which of course you're welcome to, why not just join us in our king-size bed tonight?"

Sleepily, she responded "mmm, that sounds nice. Can we fuck more in the morning? I need sex so damned bad, I am horny as hell."

"Count on it, girl, count on it. My cock loved what it had tonight, and can't wait to find your honey hole in the morning." I was eagerly looking forward to fucking all weekend long if the 2 women could handle it. I'd bet they would be up for it, especially Renee.

We all gathered our clothes, and Renee threw hers in the spare bedroom, while Cindy and I tossed ours on the edge of the bath tub in ours. Damn it was nice, being buck naked with two beautiful, sexy buck naked women!

Renee came in the master bedroom looking really tired. "So where do you want me to sleep?"

I glanced at Cindy, and she blurted out "you can sleep on that side of the bed. I always sleep on the other side, so we can sandwich Bill between us."

It didn't take any more than that, and Renee pulled back the comforter and sheet, and climbed in. She really has a fine looking backside, I thought, as I went around and climbed in next to her, and Cindy slid in next to me. I was still semi-erect, and thought I'd died and gone to heaven when Renee scooted up next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. Then Cindy did the same thing, breasts now pressed against me on both sides.

"G'nite, y'all" Renee uttered as she began to doze off.

"G'nite girlfriend," Cindy responded.

"G'nite, my two sex goddesses." It took me maybe another hour to finally get to sleep, as it took almost that long for my cock to relax, feeling the warm, soft skin of two hot babes next to me. I believe we all slept like logs.

When I first began coming to in the morning, the sun was already shining through the window. I glanced each way and yes, on either side of me were two fine-looking naked young ladies. When I glanced at Renee, she looked up at me and smiled. She was on her side facing me, and I felt her hand slide under the sheets and across my leg. One thing I have always loved a ton is the feel of a woman's soft, petite fingers wrapped around my dick. Renee's did just that, and I couldn't help but rise for her. She didn't say a word, just massaged my cock, then my balls, so softly it almost tickled. Her hand was warm, and felt so good on my body.

She pulled the sheet up, and disappeared under the sheet, and I could feel her moving her face over my groin, felt her stroke me a few times, and then...my hard cock slipping inside her warm, wet lips, her tongue dancing all over me. Nothing to do but just lay there and enjoy. She sucked like a woman who'd been scorned, with an intensity I've never felt on a blow job. Every now and then, she moved her mouth to my balls, all the while stroking me for all she was worth.

Cindy never budged. Normally she was a pretty light sleeper, but last night's fun must have totally relaxed her, and she had no idea what was going on, just kept half-snoring, on her side facing away from us.

Renee kept sucking, and bobbing her face up and down on my engorged meat, as I laid there in total bliss. It didn't take long when I felt the excitement reach a crescendo in my loins, and I was shooting warm cum in her mouth. This was an orgasm like I'd never had from being sucked, and it felt like a gallon that shot into her still sucking mouth.

"Thank you. I loved that - your cum is really sweet, and I hope you enjoyed it, Bill."

"My God, Renee, I have never been sucked like that, ever. So no, thank you! Now, how about you slide up here and ride my face? I want to taste your cum now, feel your warm pussy lips around my mouth, and play with those fantastic titties you have there.

"Mmm...is it morning already?" a groggy Cindy stirred, as Renee was scooting out from under the sheet and climbed up to straddle my face.

"Well good morning, Cindy, glad you're going to join us for some more fun before breakfast," Renee cheerily said. "You don't mind if I let Bill eat my starving pussy, do you?"

Smiling a big smile, Cindy responded "no, of course not, Renee. You go for it, and most of all just enjoy it. Bill knows what he's doing when it comes to eating pussy, and I swear, whenever I ride his face, I cum at least 10 times before I climb down. So you just go for it and have fun!"

And with that, she placed her now glistening pussy lips on my mouth. With my tongue, I quickly spread those soft lips to get to those sweet nectars I knew had to be in there. I wasn't wrong. I started by licking from the base of her slit, slowly upward, curling my tongue so it could find her honey hole and probed around in there in the sweetness for a few moments, to which I got some unmistakable moans from Renee, and she began moving her hips up and down my mouth. I could feel her getting wetter, as my face was also getting wet. She smelled really nice. Raising my head just a little, my tongue found her firm little clit and began swirling around it, and Renee squealed loudly.

"Oh, god! That feels so damned good! I haven't had my pussy eaten in years, and damn is this good!" She'd no sooner gotten those words out than she began to quiver, and then bucked hard on my face as her whole body was enraptured in her hard orgasm. I moved my tongue back down to her hole, so I could taste every ounce of her cum. Like Cindy, Renee squirted, too, when she came, and tasted sweeter than apple juice in my mouth. Her body just kept quivering, and she didn't move for a bit. Finally, spent, she slid over to my side.

Cindy didn't miss a lick. Literally. She hopped over me to Renee, positioned herself between her legs, and her face went straight to her pussy, led by her tongue.

"Mmmmmmm, soooooo sweet!" then back to softly slurping from her cunt. Having sampled the fruits, she moved her legs over Renee, straddle me, and put a hot kiss on my lips, and I felt her tongue searching my mouth for more of those savory juices.

"Now it's my turn. I want you to eat me good, Bill, suck my pussy for all its worth, make me cum in your mouth."

Cindy's pussy was perfect, and I don't know if it was just familiarity or what, but it fit my mouth perfectly. Her lips parted easily, and I knew she wasn't far from adding her own flavor to those I'd already enjoyed from Renee. Her folds of flesh were soft and wet and warm, and God! Do I love eating pussy! I sucked hard on her tiny little clit, as she got totally still so my lips could stay locked onto her hot spot. I reached up with my hand and pressed a thumb to her ass hole, just as I moved my tongue to her hole, and she jerked hard, and then covered my face and filled my mouth with her familiar heavenly juices. She kept slowly rubbing her pussy all over my mouth, milking every last drop and every last pulsation of her orgasm, then plopped down next to me on the left.

Both girls now laid still, on their sides, snuggled up close to me, eyes closed, and easy breathing going on, totally satisfied...for now. I was just thinking I must have died and gone to heaven, having just eaten two of the sweetest pussies I have ever savored. Rehydrated, naturally, with their natural woman's offerings of juices and creamy cum. It was awesome. We just laid there for maybe another half hour or so, enjoying the quiet and bliss. If it could, I knew my cock would have one big smile on its face, too, knowing the weekend was far from over for it.

"Hey, girls, how about we go see what we can stir up in the kitchen, and maybe take a morning swim together?" I suggested, as they both started stirring and stretching.

Sitting up, both still in their natural beauty, were two hot beautiful, and very horny vixens, and they were captives of my own lucky cock.

We all shuffled into the kitchen, grabbing bath robes on the way, knowing we didn't want any hot grease or anything splashing important bare body parts as we cooked. Cindy got busy scrambling some eggs, while Renee began popping slices of bread in the toaster. I made fresh coffee, and while it was percolating, grabbed glasses, and filled them with orange juice.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, nothing better than drinking two mouthfuls of the nectars of the gods from each of you, then enjoying good coffee, scrambled eggs, sausage, and buttered toast with two of the hottest little nymphos I have ever known," I said, leaning back in the chair smiling as we all finished up.

Cindy looked at Renee, and they shared inviting looks, then she turned to me and said "and I don't think you've seen anything yet, once your little nympho's as you call us, get wound up. Make sure you got plenty of breakfast, because Renee and I might just wear you flat out the rest of the day, my hard rockin' cock of a stud."

12